The Warrior Race Rises (DBZ)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ETA on the OOC release date?

waiting for echidna to post her CS, I wish i knew how to make a board to post around so people can find us.

Hmm, well you can try making a banner XS though we'd need the Sign up section active at the very least...

Well, I'm not much for drawing but I may possible be able to pull together a banner VIA editing images together and stuff >.<

not sure XS been waiting for the ooc to be posted o-o

(Oh yeah! I've been looking for some Dragon Ball Z RP's to join on hear. I'm kinda new here to be honest. xD)

I sorry but i will be closing this RP down for now. I have sadly lost interest in this. I know @Echidna help me put plenty of work in this and i seems all of it has gone to waste. One again i am sincerely sorry for wasting your time. I may revive it another time or use this bases for a different plot but for the mean time it is finish.

:( Awww, hopefully it'll be revived or it'll come back in another way... But I guess until next time, see ya o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.