The Warrior Race Rises (DBZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainbow!? ....rainbow sparkle. ha. imma pony now. names Echidna. ya know...the titan. ~_^ .

not the insect eating rodent.....

ill come up with charri sheet tonight.<3

The titan? What did this titan rule, I should change my name to Kid Cronus or Kid Uranus or Kid Hermes or Kid Jesus.

n.n; Yeah there is a story behind it. And it's kind of one of those cutesy squish geek love stories. And while I could regale you...I don't think this is really the place. We're on a mission here, Sir. A MISSION OF ADVERTIZEMENT!!!

BEHOLD OUR AWESOME AND BE COMPELLED TO JOIN THE RANKS!!!

FOR HONOR!

GLORY!

FOR....POINTY HAIR!!!!

And also there might be cupcakes.

*clears throat* I have did a slight edit to the character information for joining RP. We still need member to join. Join this story of rebellion, With a amazing story editor like Echidna. (rainbow)

Good Kids roll was a success....Buuut.....

561548_699846806707846_1547224878_n.jpg

BOO! It's a Buu cupcake!!!

And this POW POW!!

<3 That's like, an uppercut and a fit-to-gut.

Feelin' that?

If a picture is required, I can dig one up for you.

Name: Tamanegi (or Tama for short)

Power Level: 15,350

Physical Features:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200lbs
Hair: Jet black hair cut into a closely cropped mohawk
Body Type: Lean and broad (think Vin Diesel with lighter skin and a bitchin' mohawk)
Eyes: Left - Red, Right - Gold
Piercings: Both ears are looped twice and he has a small ringlet through his nose. (We believe it's a custom in the region he's from.)
Scars: The skin atop his head is covered with "x" marked scars and gashes with one long gash just barely missing his right eye and passing his temple.
Tail: Short but thick. (The ladies seem to dig it.) It's also ringed from base to tip in a slightly grayer shade of black than the rest of his midnight black tail.

Personality: A mixture of good natured and preoccupied the majority of the time, Tamanegi has a tendency to "blink out" and revert to the primal state the authorities found him in while he was roaming the wilds of planet Vegeta. One minute, Tama can be serene and coherent (the best time to receive orders), while the next, he adopts the raging persona of a rabid animal. As frightening as this recruit may seem, he does have one weakness... onions. Give him an onion while he's in his berzerker state and you've just earned yourself an attack dog.

Background: Found on one of the many tropical islands that litter the waterways of Vegeta, Tamanegi has no memory of where he has come from or who he is. The best we can figure is that he was subject to more than a few experiments under the government's radar, possible by a rouge faction or militant splinter cell. The patient few that interact with Tama on a daily basis feel that his different and oddly colored eyes might have something to do with his dueling states of mind. He can be trained to do what needs to be done and he has the physical abilities of a solider at his peak. However, the evidence of mental tampering may yield results to the military's liking.

Ki: Blue

What do you think? Does my guy have a place in your DBZverse?

I say we entitle booze, berserker, cuz ravager sounds hella rapey. XD

I say we entitle booze, berserker, cuz ravager sounds hella rapey. XD
This is a Japanese based story so I don't think that rape is beyond any characters realm of possibility.
However, Berzerker is a fitting title since Tama as Gutz! ;)

Lol
Your use of klicky button faces is adorable.
Anyway, I'm thinking that the experiments done on Tama were done explicitly to help take down the reigning tyrant. Who knows if the programming will work though, right?
Any thoughts on that?

His programming will probably go chaotic at one point and that could turn Tama into a unfavorable asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.