the war of the tormented worlds (only 5 slots open to sign up just message me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carcus smacked alex warped away arsin and atheana and kicked alex forward "one and one more thing you need to kill the egg and the hydra" carcus said as he warp punched the pillers witch turned out to be the neck of the hydra.

nivek turn around to see the reptilion start healling then "let them all out" the king demaned as all the cells opened "the killer of that wolf goes free" the kind said once more. nivek got ready asny and shiftedwolf and gave an omega howeled. then showed his teeth and perpared to fight for his life with pure determination in his eyes to stay alive.

akward at the hug but breaths in relife when he start to get back to normal. "thanks isaac" he said as he started to limber up and then he startyed to spark up and knodded "so uh thats your brother?" he asked wondering why they fought like that. "So if you dont mind me asking...why is he suh a dick?" he asked unsure what the reaction might be.

stephen woke up to nathen just staring at stephen and then nathen got real close "why the hell didnt you tell me you had stength in you???" nathen asked demandingly. and lared at him then pressed a button and the screen in the medical room turned on. it showed how stephen tackled jeremy into the wall. "i-i dont know all i remeber doing was just trying to get him off of you" stephen said in shock. after talkng to nathen about the icodent they went on there normal school day then went home.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess closes her eyes and covers them gasping loudly at the sight the wolf is in.

She screams out,"NO!" and covers her mouth quickley tears in her eyes.

"he's been like that ever since i can remember. i don't really know why he acts out myself" Iassc said with a half smile lost in deep thought about the secret him and his brother share. then snaping back in reality he said "but that's enough about my brother"

as the papers most prised 'milatery dog, hunter' they keep callimg him. so he stays at his own table not to bring attention or trouble his way he had know reason to get involved.

vandred sitting quietly lookes up from his food to see the camotion from across the room. he shook his head thinking he shouldnt get involed since it seems to be dying down and devon could probably handle him self since theyve known each ohter for a couple weeks now since vandred's court date sentincing him to juvy for 2 years then 6 year minimal sentence in a maxumum security prison.‡

nivek looked as the gates lifted he shook his head 'i shall live' he thought to himself he gave that 'im not loosing' look e tends to get and rushed right into the open gate tackling an argonian furhter into the gate. nivek faught as hard as he could then the gate shut and the cell got dark. noises got louder and then all noise stopped.

devon knodded "alight what about you then?" he asked as he started to walk as if to find a seet next to vandred. "then tell me bout you issic"

stephen was walking home. he lived in the nearby woods because he thats were he felt at home.he went into his little shack and set his things down then he stretched "well today was invent full now time for work then ill head to bed" he told himself as he pulled his homework out from his bag.

nathen went the the club down the street to party and have fun for the night. he just grabed some random drink and walked off to the dance floor and started to move around seeing if there was a girl he could dance with and have fun. then after about and hour he pulled out of his pocket 12 pecies of paper that should have numbers on them nathen looked through them at the bar stool to see if there were any to consider but he looked at on that had a letters not numbers so he read it.

it read "theres rumor of creatures coming for anything that even acts non human after that liittle sho today i would watch your friend closly.
from a dear friend"

"Me?" Iassc said kinda shock at the fact that someone was asking about him. "well im not really sure where to start. i mean we only just met. but you'll get to know me better. i mean if we really do become friends that is" Iassc said while walking with devon towards devon's assume friend. Iassc thought to himself ""well i guess im going to have to meet more people sooner or later""

Delilah fights to keep from crying out as the one she knows is her mate battles the Argonians. she closes her eyes and massages her temples to make it look as if she simply has a headache. She avoids looking at her father.

watches as they walk over to my table and sit i giv them a nod and a hello before continuing to eat my food

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#000000]after a few silent second somthing made footsteps. as they got closer a shodow of an argonion apeared. once into light an argonion walked out. with no sign of nivek the crowd cheared for the victory of the argonion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"guess so issic" deven said as he smiled and waved at vandred. he walked with issic untill he reached the table and sat down since him and vandred has known eachother since vandred got sent to the facility in the first place.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]nathen was now in a full sprint rushing to the woods to get to stephen. worried bout the note he couldnt shake the feeling that stephen was already in danger. going through yards running as fast qas the wind could take him. he finnally hit the woods and rushed to stephen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]stephen was now working on his studies he didnt really have much to do since he now lives alone since his father disapeared a year ago. stephen tried hard to pass class but with friends like keven his days never ended. then foot steps could be herd by the craking of the branches just out side of his little shack. "nathen?" he asked aloud waiting for a response. then growling was right out side stephens front door.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]when nathen got there everything was torn apart there was nothing left of stephens shack but ripped metel. "DAMN IT!" nathen shouted upset and inraged that he could get to his friend intime he lashed out with his wind and slashed the ground making his mark witch lefted a small trenched looking area that was big enough for a cat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]when carcuas came back there was nothing left of the three only a note that said [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"your student have paid the price of your mistakes we will get the true alpha one way or another gardian of the true alpha."[/BCOLOR]

Alex darted his eyes around through the darkness, confused on where he was. "What is this place...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.