The Wanted Serial Killer Of Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growling softly, Raven threw 10 more pocket knifes at both Rabbit and Super Girl

"HA!" Cassandra said dodging them easily. "Nice try sweetie. Try a little harder" she smirked again aagain a

White rabbit blinked standing there. She suddenly jumped off the rooftop and was cut on her cheek twice from two different knives. And one of her ears were caught by the knife."Who said I wanted to fight?" She hissed bitterly obviously angered before tapulling out the knife from her rabbit ears and running up to Raven."But since you started it, it can't be help. Guess it's to late for me to join!" The rabbit said kicking raven in the stomach and putting her in a submissive lock! her own variation of an octopus hold that's more trickier to get out of so she won't be able to take another knife.

White rabbit grinned doing the move and released the girl completely, before she skipped herself away. That was her own small 'revenge'."Just a reminder, not on anyone's side~" she yelled from a distance. Her cheek stinged, it was a deep cut so show and she found herself irritated by the wound.

( because.. This hold is pretty cool.
[spoili]
sd_755_photo_108.jpg
[/spoili]

Raven growled softly and glared at White Rabbit when she was put in lock. To get out of it, she used her only free hand to poke her in the eyes, forcing her to release her grip on the killer.

Super girl floated lazily in front of the two "and people say I'm the child" she said with a flick of her blonde locks.

Raven shot the floating super girl a glare before picking up the knifes that she threw, putting them in her pockets then leaning against the wall once again, waiting for what would happen next.

( you can't really poke her in the eyes, as the other hand is also locked by her leg to do anything like that.

It's a pretty stiff lock.
78af0cd20b92ebd32a288d880ef850f3.jpg
With the leg almost pinning the head down, it's tricky to make a movement with the free hand because you might strain or pull a muscle from turning suddenly ouo. I means she also released raven and is at a distance now watching. the move was merely used for a minute only c: (cause I didn't wanna over power unfairly.) ^_^ I thought you were gonna slam her back to a floor really hard or something o.o)

Super girl sighed. "I'm growing bored of you two." She said as she hovered a few inches from the ground. "I have some real crime to fight but uh Raven? Is that your name..? Watch your back girl" She said as she flew away from the group of villains, making sure she wasn't followed.

Deathstroke was fiddling around on one of his devices to cut the power sources in Gotham Enterprizes and Star Labs. "Are you done playing pretend with the others? Come on. We have 'stuff' to do, Raven," he said as he motioned her to follow him. Slade made his way up to the rooftops. He then looked back down at Raven, suggesting she should do the same.

Cassandra turned her flight to stalk Slade's movements. She didn't like the fact that he was helping this Raven girl. It made her uneasy, so she decided to follow the two from a safe enough distance. It was hard being one of the few superheroes left in the forgotten crime ridden city.

Raven followed him up to the rooftops as she put the rest of her knifes away. Turning around, the kilelr grabbed a kitchen knife before chucking it at Super Girl's head. "It's rude to follow people without them knowing." The teenage villain spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.