The Walkers are Coming

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreams_of_Dusk

Edgenoble
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever I feel like it
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
I'm looking for a small group of dedicated players who are up for a long term zompocalypse role play. There will be character death, danger and plenty of adrenaline rushes. It'll be mostly character driven, so players must be willing to work together. I'm talking a casual, intermediate level; about one good sized paragraph of non-dialogue. 9-12 full sentences. Lots of character types, try not to be too over prepared. Thinking about starting about half a year in, most of the major cities overrun etc.

Anybody interested?

Reactions: Pysren
Sooo no takers then? Well alright. That's awkward.

I'm pretty interested
Well thank you for being interested. I really appreciate it.

I hope someone else shows up so we can start planning :/

Hopefully someone else shows interest soon, I've been itching for a zombie rp for a bit
Ugh, I know what you mean. I've been trying to find a partner for a zombie 1x1 since partners are generally more reliable than a group, but it just hasn't been itching the right spot. Like, not being able to reach the center of your back, you know?

Ugh, I know what you mean. I've been trying to find a partner for a zombie 1x1 since partners are generally more reliable than a group, but it just hasn't been itching the right spot. Like, not being able to reach the center of your back, you know?

Yea I feel you
I tend to get bored with 1x1 because I enjoy interacting with a variety of different characters and players

Yea I feel you
I tend to get bored with 1x1 because I enjoy interacting with a variety of different characters and players
If I could find fun groups that didn't die in a matter of days I would enjoy them too.

I could get in on this.

Oh! Another person. On to the planning stage~ And by planning I mean not really plot. Because zombies doesn't really need a plot. We're at Point A. We need to get to Point B. How we gonna do it? Kill things.

Setting, characters, zombie type(s) etc. Mostly just basic stuff

do you need another?

Status
Not open for further replies.