The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does for me so yeah i think :)

Ok, I would be a lie to say that i am a fanatic. I am no't, if you still accept people I am in !
But I would like and truly appreciate to be guided. Beside the basic characters from Marvel Univers, others I don't know. If you would accept me I will say, well, I am sorry, I will be quite tired and post 4-6 times a day.
----
Q: So I want to play more like a neutral character ? Is possible?

Neutral how? Like a character who tries to not pick sides, or a person without powers?

And yeah we're still accepting. We've got two more spots to fill ^^

You guys can go ahead without me, I'm gonna drop out.

Hope you have fun with it though!

Oh, alright then. Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your other endeavours!

"No't bad nor good, just badass." Ok, I quoted my bestfriend ....
Really? I might not be so good, really, I don't knw pretty much.

So you'd want somebody who's "walking the line".

Do you normally play Male or Female characters?

Middle. pretty much I don't care. What you need the most ? I am sorry but I have to leave, next week university entrance exam, need to study. I will come in 5-6 hours to post the CS, but my eyes will be here :)

Well its really you're preference, but you can play some of the characters you've seen in Marvel films (if you've seen any).

We could do with some more female characters, but again, up to you.

Ok, can chose a female ? I had a thing for Emma Frost, Storm and Rachel Summers :D

Any (or all) of those characters are fine!

But yeah, guys like Doom will be featured as Arc-characters (similar to the idea of the Sinister Six. That would primarily be full of NPC villains with representatives from our various comics. For example, Spider-Man would have Green Goblin, X-23 would be part of the X-Men group, so she would have Juggernaut, Captain America would have Red Skull (only villain of his I know ^^;), and so on.)

I guess I must not have read this all the way the first time. I would suggest Baron Zemo for Cap.

I could play Tony Stark or Loki, if nobody reserved either of them. ^_^ I'm not sure what oc I'd use, yet, but I'll post a character sheet when I can.

Ooo! I vote for tony stark! I think he is neeeded!

Neither of those characters have been reserved.

And if u make an oc, a female is needed in case thats what u want to do

Alright, awesome! Could I reserve Tony? I'll make and post a sheet ASAP. I may opt to take on Loki as well later, but for now I'd like to keep it easy with one or two characters at a time, lol.

Yeah, my oc would be a girl. I think I've got one in mind I'd really like to do. I'll, again, post character sheets asap.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yeah, Tony's fine with me. Go right ahead!

We still need final votes on the story arc though, otherwise we won't be able to start DX

Awesome! Do we need to fill out the character sheets for canons, or is that not necessary?

Also; what are the options for story arcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.