The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I have work in like 5 minutes; so it will be about 7-8 hours before i can respond.

If Raizlin or Belam want to take minor control of Magneto just to get them back to the ship/investigating feel free. Just go for the tactical leader vibe.

I'm going to be on a trip tomorrow and get back some time on Monday. Have 'Pierce' on bodyguard duty for Cap while I'm gone.

I'm going to be on a trip tomorrow and get back some time on Monday. Have 'Pierce' on bodyguard duty for Cap while I'm gone.

Roger that. I'm also gonna be busy Monday-Thursday during the day, so I may not be on as often as I'd like to be. Just giving everyone a warning so you don't freak out at me when it happens :3

Yay, I'm not alone!
I leave for a longgg road trip tomorrow that won't be finished till late Saturday, and from then till Thursday I'll be stuck babysitting my cousins. Then I'll have to drive back. So basically, I won't be on too frequently for this next week, but I will be on at least some.

D: dangit.....i so wanted some action up in here.

:hissyfit::sonar: So impatient...

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
yup, just waiting to see where sora sends the plot from here.

not entirely sure from the SHIELD end of things where to go from here at the Treskelion Institute.

WRIIIIIITE!
HULK IS SOO....terribly impatient.

Oh by the by, I saw this (uploaded image) and thought of you Spidey! Haha!
Anyway, come BACK!

Attachments

• aqUB2qZ32.jpg
    aqUB2qZ32.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
i am sorry, but i can`t be online for a few days. i don`t have time to even reply to your posts.

I am back from my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.