The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay, I do that a lot. XD

Alright, awesome. ^_^ I'll reply soon, gotta take care of some other stuff here quick. I will return shortly.

I love you Sora! Don't hate Magneto for ripping Spidey a new one!

XD what did he say?

It makes more sense for Magneto to talk first. For posterity, here's the post I deleted:

Agent 'Pierce' overheard Spider-Man denying a medical evaluation on his way over to Magneto. He walked up to Erik ready to tell him about his findings when Iron Man abruptly landed between them.

"Find any leads on the stupid-seven yet?" said Iron Man. Chameleon decided he might a well announce his findings to everyone present.

"I found trace amounts of Sandman and Hydro-Man's combined muddy sludge," he said to everyone in general and to Magneto in particular.

He looked over at Spider Man and put on a convincing, friendly grin. "Hello, I'm Agent Pierce. We've never exactly met but I'm sure you've seen me guarding Director Rogers. I must insist that you come up to the helicarrier for treatment. You took quite a beating back there," he said.

When I saw your post above mine, I was like, "CRAP!" Was about to get edit mine before you did. :P

Just assume 'Pierce' is standing there ready to report while the conversation continues. I'm going to wait for him to be addressed before posting (unless I just post with the Leader for some reason).

Sounds good. I'm just gonna wait for Spidey to say something or DUCC to tranq him. If Raizlin was here I imagine he would already have a post up of it happening :P

before he turned around and ran off, flinging a web towards a nearby building. He needed to relax, cool down... It wasn't like him to get upset over stuff like this. That Magneto guy was obviously just some new recruit who didn't have proper people skills. Whatever the case may be, Spidey now had beef with the mutant.

I'll get you one day, Spider-Man! And your little dog too!

EDIT: My latest post is pretty short. I hope that's okay.

Last edited:
I think now would be a good time for Magneto, Tony, and Chameleon to hold off on posting until Razilin posts (unless someone new tries to interact).

Alright!
I gotta try to finish up my paper tonight, anyway.

Before I forget: I'm going on a trip Friday and I'm going to be gone at least Sunday too. I'll bring it up again tomorrow if/when I get more details.

XD Perfect! Everybody hates Spidey right now. Jokes on you: HE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT THE BADDIES!

But seriously, be nice to Peter. He tries his best. Its not his fault if everyone has beef with vigilante spiders :3

Ok, you guys just need a medal. I don't know i this looks like a pro rp or not, but daamn guys, you are good. If someone between us has some draeing skills would make out of this quite a good fan-comic. I don't know what to do. I would like to stick my nose, but on the other side I don't. I think I would wait a little and maybe post then.

Posted. Having everyone return to base.

I left a little bait on the line to see if we can't find out what's going on by investigating the Treskelion Institute, but if that doesn't jive with Sora's storyline, someone can just post a bit about how it didn't pan out.

With Spidey heading to the mutant side of things, I assume he's going to be how the walk the liners get more directly involved? While the SHIELD guys look at the bigger picture part of things?

Sounds good to me. I'm going to wait for Pasta (and maybe Sav) to post before I do.

IDEA!

Actually, just me putting up some random thoughts that came to my head because I read way too many team up comics.

So the Marvel Knights are all about being an independent, "for the little guy," generally street level team up, right?

X-23, Phoenix, Fog, Mindfreak, Spider-Man - the Marvel Knights of the Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (UMRU)/Earth-1212!

Make. This. Happen.

+5% Chance for Critical Hits.
Yup, just tossed in a Marvel Ultimate Alliance reference there. See what I did?
MARVEL KNIGHTS!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
IDEA!

Actually, just me putting up some random thoughts that came to my head because I read way too many team up comics.

So the Marvel Knights are all about being an independent, "for the little guy," generally street level team up, right?

X-23, Phoenix, Fog, Mindfreak, Spider-Man - the Marvel Knights of the Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (UMRU)/Earth-1212!

Make. This. Happen.

+5% Chance for Critical Hits.
Yup, just tossed in a Marvel Ultimate Alliance reference there. See what I did?
MARVEL KNIGHTS!

... WHY THE FUCK IS SPIDER-MAN'S NAME LAST?!

Kidding, kiddig :3

But yeah this is going along super well for a starting RP. Nice job everyone. It takes a great group of people to put together a story like this.

And no, investigate the Treskellion. Peter's gonna go get the Liner's involved and find out more about the Seven with another brief encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.