The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then no. Alchemax can be a regular company, but they can not have a specialized police force.

Ok just had to make sure because that's like 2099's biggest "grunt force". Thanks I'll edit it now.

I have edited it to fit Alchemax.

@Sora1297 you never told me if Tim was okay now.

Yeah he's fine now

Now its time to play the waiting game. *patiently sits*

So is there a roster of our current characters and the current situation going on in the RP?

@N/A ty, but @Sora1297 said it'd be too confusing for two spideys right now so he wants me to wait a bit.

SPIDEY PARTY

Dylan, Jess, and Tim v Cheshire and Stray
Spiders vs Cats. c:

SorryI'mbored

Also: I'll make a roster when I get home, if you want.

Don't blame us for the random stuff, its the Three Amigo's who're the cause of it all :3

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@N/A ty, but @Sora1297 said it'd be too confusing for two spideys right now so he wants me to wait a bit.

Never said that, you can post whenever you want after you've been accepted (it's a general rule I have for everyone). You can post whenever dude

Will it be alright if I play as a character who is known to form a group of villains-turned-anti-heroes (Suicide Squad)? The thing is that most of the members may be NPCs since most of the other villains that are PCs are doing their own thing, and I don't wanna take too much power similar to the GM.

I'm trying to stay as far away from PC villains as possible, so I'm gonna have to say no. Maybe you could play somebody else?

Will it be alright if I play as a character who is known to form a group of villains-turned-anti-heroes (Suicide Squad)? The thing is that most of the members may be NPCs since most of the other villains that are PCs are doing their own thing, and I don't wanna take too much power similar to the GM.
Oh there you are. I was trying to get in touch with you over Skype, but you weren't responding. I just wanted to know if you planned on posting in the IC. It has been a while, so I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about us. You should also add me back as a friend so I can re-add you to the Skype group.

Status
Not open for further replies.