The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
agent_venom_by_dstevensart-d5sma06.jpg

tumblr_inline_my8qh7ic0N1rd20jj.gif

Cars and vehicles rushed through the streets as most were probably getting off a late shift from work or just going out to a bar or club to get a drink, but some weren't. Two eighteen wheeler trucks rolled up a ramp and stopped in front of a garage, the garage door opened and men in black ran over to the now parked trucks. "Alright load the trucks up, we have a little less then twenty minutes till SHIELD gets here and busts this, now come on get a move on!" A man commanded the other workers, the man wore a gold mask hiding his identity, as the other men wore white masks shielding their identity so no one could identify their face if they are saw or filmed on camera.

Ten minutes later the men finished putting the boxes and crates inside the truck, the leader yelled to them. "Alright that's all of it, get in the trucks and get out of here, we don't want SHIELD finding out about this!" Two men each got into the trucks, as the trucks started the engines the passenger and the driver spoke. "Who hired officer hardass." The driver punched his arm. "A boss is a boss so stop talking shit, you wouldn't want me talk-" The man was cut off by a gun shot shooting through the windshield hitting his forehead causing him to fall over and his head to hit the horn of the two ton vehicle. "Oh my God! Help!" The man jumped out of the vehicle and started running till a sniper bullet hit the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground. "They found us! Get the trucks started!" The leader yelled to his group.

At that moment everything went to hell for the group, the other truck started and was driving out when a shadowy figure jumped in front of the windshield and broke through, killing both drivers. By there piece by piece the men were picked off, the leader saw as one by one were dying so knew if he stayed he would too. He ran to the truck and started the vehicle, he looked behind to see if the masked man was still there but then noticed all of his men were dead when he finally started a white web came from the window and grabbed ahold of the man, pulling him out of the vehicle.

"Let me go!" The man hit the gravel, he then broke free of the webing and stood up and began running for his life, but then a bullet went and hit his side causing him to fall to the ground. "Please I'm sorry just don't kill me, just have your SHIELD agents bring me in please." The man cried out, the shadowy figure approached the man then knelt to his height. "I think you have a mistake-" Leon looked around, then kept talking. "I'm way worse then SHIELD." The man panicked, but at that moment the man grabbed out a small weapon out of his pocket and pressed a button causing Leon to react harshly, he fell to the ground holding his ears. "Ah! Stop, make it stop!" The man then saw a helicopter coming their way, and ran away knowing it was SHIELD. When the helicopter stopped six trucks drove up and two dozen men jumped out. "Put your hands in the air." Leon knew if he ran or tried to shoot that he would be gunned down. "Can i get a lawyer?"

patparksp-jpg.66301

Linda's time of isolation was cut by the sound of an impending bell, as its vibe rung through her ears sensitively. She fought off the seemingly loud sound and tried to look normal and conceal her grimacing face. She really had to hone her abilities even further. She grabs her backpack and heads into the school building. She passes the cafeteria to see a few spots blocked off, she had heard in the news that some sort of attack involving and Earth reptilian species occurred in the cafeteria, resulting in a great deal of collateral damage. If it wasn't for the Spiderman then who knows what would have happened.

If I was here I would have taken him out faster than anything.

Linda walks onward towards AP Physics and travels up the stairs to the second floor. Using her x-vision, she can see through all the surfaces and spots the area with a ton of different formulas, electronic devices, and rather obscure toys. That had to be the class. She walks in and places her backpack down and finds a seat in the back, with the teacher Mr. Alferov smiling and welcoming her to the class. She hands him her slip from Phillip and he redirects her to the front of her seat. She sits down and watches as more and more students pour in.

Ok Linda, just pretend like you're interested...

She already knew this stuff back and forwards. Krypton was a very scientific race with volumes of knowledge of this menial race, but of course this menial race was practically her home now. Her people. The Kree were okay in adopting her and teaching her some ways also, but Linda really didn't want to be involved in a life the consisted of being a space nomad, migrating from one sector to another while looking over your shoulder trying to fight of alien intruders. She would let them be their own guardians. Before long the bell rings and Mr. Alferov shuts the door and starts to begin the lecture, but not before introducing Linda as a new student in the class. The wave of teens turned and faced her, while her face started to blush and she looked down at the floor. She didn't want the attention at all. After class begins, a quite physically fit male with dark skin whispers to her, a charming smile on his face.

?: "Hey...don't worry this class isn't as boring as it sounds..."

Linda just stares at the kid and says nothing, but she returns a slow nod showing her affirmation in his words. He was tall, about 6'2", density and muscle mass placed him at around 194 pounds. He sees Linda sizing him up in a sense and takes a gesture of generosity and sticks his hand out to accept hers on request.

?: "My name's Malcom, my friends call me 'Mal'..."
Mr. Alferov: "Mr. Duncan, can we save the flirting for later?"
Mal: "I was just sayin' hey!"

Mal leans back in his desk with an increased heartbeat, clearly his emotions and nerves starting to run high. The students chuckle and look between Linda and he, apparent confusion on Linda's face. This must be some kind of joke she figured, but she didn't quite understand the humor. This was going to be a long lecture...or maybe she would just go to sleep and conjure up some sort of excuse to use since it's her first day here in the middle of the school year. She meditated on the environment, she could hear keys jingling in the teacher's pocket as he paced the room, she could hear smacking of some gum from a girl on the front row. She could hear honks and blares across the city. She rubs her hair back behind her head and looks on the board to a lesson about speed, velocity, and acceleration.

Great, I feel like I'm in the Science Guild Academy all over again...this was things covered when I was 3 years old...

Millennium City

OSCORP Industries Tower

Research and Development Centre

tumblr_m6v10nTrxG1qhk5zfo1_1280.jpg

"In yet another series of astounding events, Millennium City was suddenly thrown into a frenzied panic earlier this morning. Following a robbery at the First National Bank of Millennium City, the MCPD gave chase to a criminal by the name of Flint Andrews, otherwise known as "The Juggernaut". Using a technologically advanced suit of armour, which we have confirmed to be the "Buster-suit" prototype stolen from OSCORP just last month, Andrews charged into the bank and destroyed anything in his path. Several hundred people lost thousands of dollars in in the ensuing robbery, all of which was transferred to a remote account that the police have not been able to access as of yet. So far, there has been no way to cancel the transactions and police speculate that almost eight-hundred thousand dollars were stolen.

As Andrews finished at the bank, he began to make a getaway while the police gave chase. The MCPD cars unfortunate enough to get in the destructive path of the Juggernaut were easily tossed into the air, knocked over by the sheer size and force of the criminal's dash. He pushed through buildings, cars, and even walls as if they were nothing but paper... But, he was apprehended before he could properly escape. Not by the MCPD, but by the super vigilante known as "Spider-Man". Videos taken at the scene show Spider-Man engaging the Juggernaut and defeating him by tearing out valuable wiring that controlled the suit. Leaving the disabled criminal to await arrest, the Spider-Man left a message for the police arriving at the scene, claiming to be their "friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man".

Andrews has been taken into custody and is being transported to a secure holding cell, where he will stay until he is convicted. More on that later.

But, the true question is, who is the masked vigilante known as "Spider-Man", and how has he avoided being caught on camera until now? Is he an ordinary citizen? An alien? A mutant? If he hadn't arrived on the scene, would the Juggernaut have escaped? More importantly: why does the police force continue to pursue the masked hero when all he seems to want is to help the citizens of Millennium City? We have allowed other masked heroes to assist law enforcement officials in the past, so why does this new hero get so much hate and disapproval? When asked about his involvement with the police force or even the apprehension of The Juggernaut, Commissioner Gordon had this to sa-"

Shutting off the television report, the tall man donned in a business suit dropped the converter and stared down at the seated scientist. The scientist, Doctor Gordon Greene had been working down in the Genetics lab when he received a call from Danielle Osborn, the CEO of OSCORP. Their military investor was demanding an update on the Cross-Species program, which had been shut down months prior due to yet another incident involving a containment breach. Now, any and all work on the project had been destroyed and as the head of the project, Gordon vowed that he would never return to meddling with the genetic material and structure of a living creature... That is, until he received the call.

"Tell me, Dr. Greene," Commander Lance Melloni, OSCORP's wealthiest military contractor, asked. He stood behind the chair Gordon was seated in, his arms folded behind his back in a gentlemanly manner. "Are you stupid, or are you just incompetent?"

"I-I'm not sure I-I follow, Mr. Melloni..." Gordon mumbled, clearly intimidated by the man. Clearing his throat and adjusting himself in his chair, Gordon looked up at Lance and said "W-What do-"

"Let me elaborate... First, you allow the Chameleon, the perfect cross-species creation, to escape from your custody. Then, you continue to meddle around and waste my money trying to develop new "super suits", the prototype of which is then stolen shortly after it is finished being built. Finally, and I believe that this is the most predominant point of my argument... You don't acknowledge that Spider-Man was created as a product of your Cross-Species program, and even if you realized this vital fact, you have not even tried to apprehend and study him! Are you brainless, Doctor? I want to say you know better, but I'm beginning to have serious doubts."

Gordon looked up at Lance as he spoke, dreading the fact that the former-soldier did not raise his voice. Just by hearing the tone of complete disregard in Lance's voice, Gordon knew that his job was on the line. Melloni had control over nearly all of OSCORP's military contracts, which made up about 75% of OSCORP's funding. "M-Mr. Melloni... S-Spider-Man has nothing to do wit-"

"Yet again, Doctor, you're avoiding the question. You do realize that your project's first experiment was combining human beings with spider's, don't you? Something about advanced agility, I could care less about those details. What I do care about is the fact that you seem to be completely ignorant of your creation's success. Look at it: A Spider Man. Enhanced Genetics. Web-Bio Generation. Enhanced Agility. Proportionate Strength of a Spider, which as you know, is able to carry 173 times its body weight."

"T-That means nothing! T-These super humans are popping up all over the world! I-In Russia, they say there was a space ship! A-A real space ship! Who's to say that Spider-Man is human at all?"

"You could determine that, if you managed to study him like you should have."

"O-OSCORP can't just p-pick people up off the street! T-That's illegal, Lance!"

"I never said you had to be public with it. Even if you went public, people would believe you. We all know the Chameleon is out there, so who's to say that Spider-Man couldn't be one of yours?"

"I-It just doesn't add up! W-We stopped working with spiders when Thomas... When Doctor Robertson, was killed."

"Then that implies you allowed corporate espionage to occur right under your nose. Who was working on the Cross-Species program alongside you and Doctor Robertson? Didn't a few students from Midtown High break into the lab the day Doctor Robertson was killed?"

"W-We sent them home! T-Their memories were wiped!"

"Based on the "success" of your work, Doctor, I would say that the memory-wiping device you refer to is a piece of shit with a fancy name-plate. Did it never occur to you that those students, or anyone else on the lab, might have received an offer to steal research?"

"Lance, you're being paranoid."

"I'm trained to think of any and all scenarios, Gordon. I analyze any and all problems and solutions to a solution at the same time. It's how I made my billions playing the Stock Market. But this isn't about me, this is about you and your project... What are you going to do about Spider-Man?"

"There's nothing I can do, Lance. I swear, trying to understand you sometimes is more difficult then trying to prove string theory."

Lance remained silent at this, his back turned away from Gordon. It took mere seconds for Gordon to realize his mistake and quickly began to apologize, but not before Lance interrupted him. "Gordon, I'm going to make this very simple for you. You and your team are going to re-open the Cross-Species program, and you're going to find out why Spider-Man is able to do the things he does. You're going to figure out why the secondary creature hasn't taken over the host, you're going to determine the best method of creating subjects similar to Spider-Man, and then, you're going to produce the super-soldiers we asked you for six years ago..."

Standing up with his hands firmly planted on the table in front of him, Gordon looked at Lance with panic in his eyes. Mr. Melloni, how?" he asked, "How do you want us to research a man who's identity is hidden from the public? I won't authorize a kidnapping, Lance. On top of that, I made a promise to keep the Cross-Species project closed because of the danger it poses. We had three containment breaches, two of which resulted in massive casualties, including the death of the head researcher working on the project. So how do you expect any kind of result from a project that's proven time and time again that crossing human beings with the genetic material of animals?!"

"I will handle the specifics, Doctor Greene. Prepare the laboratory and get a team assembled... I'll have Spider-Man. Don't ask me for the specifics... If you value your funding, then I would advise you to get out. Now."

Not responding to this final statement, Gordon just stared at Lance with a shocked look. How was he going to acquire Spider-Man without any kind of involvement with the authorities? But, reluctantly, Dr. Greene turned around and took a deep breath, cursing under his breath. He had to do this... Otherwise his job would be forfeit, and OSCORP would suffer a serious loss. Investors would leave thanks to the powerful words of Lance Melloni and stocks would plummet. Maybe not now, but within the span of a few months to a year, the company would have to go public and rely on every greedy pickpocket in Millennium to keep going... Especially Wilson Fisk. Fisk, known as "the Kingpin of Crime", had his sights set on OSCORP for years now. If the company ever went public... Gordon could only predict disaster. If Fisk gained control over an company that could produce military-grade equipment and weaponry... Looking towards the sky as he exited the conference room, George closed his eyes and whispered "Heaven forgive me..."

Now alone in the room, Lance stared out the giant glass window overlooking the Millennium City skyline. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Lance reached into the front pocket of his suit and pulled out a cellphone. Quickly punching in a number, he raised the phone to his ear and waited for the line to be picked up. "Mr. Fisk, my name is Gerald Fitzgibbon... Yes, Senator Fitzgibbon. Listen, I need you to do something for me. I need a bounty put out on Spider-Man... How much? Let's say $800,000. I need him alive. In fact, even just his blood will do... What do I need it for? Well, that's classified information, but I will say this... the American Government is very curious about these super humans... Listen, Fisk, don't try the innocent act with me. I know who you are, I know what you do, and most importantly, I know that I can provide the evidence to put you away for a long time. You don't ask me for anything... But, lets keep this between us, shall we? I'll have one of my people meet you at a diner called "Stan's Place" in an hour. He'll be sitting at a table towards the back of the restaurant, drinking a coffee in a clear mug and eating a cheese omelette. Sit with him and he'll give you the details of the bounty, as well as $900,000 in cash to sweeten the deal. You will speak to no one of this interaction, nor will you try to contact this number ever again. I hope we can do business without any difficulties... But I can assure you that we won't be on such good terms if you try to screw me over. You think you know power... Oh, I'm not trying to threaten you, Mr. Fisk... I don't need to. You're a man of business, as am I... I'm just listing the consequences of a potential betrayal, but I know you're a loyal man. Just put out the bounty, and I'll toss in an extra $100,000 to sweeten the deal... Goodbye, Mr. Fisk. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier "Ms. Jupiter"

100,000 feet above Millennium City

HelicarrierConceptRender1-AvengersBTS.png

"Director Fury?" said a S.H.I.E.L.D agent as he approached the man piloting the ship, saluting the highest ranking officer and clicking his heels together when he stopped. "I have some news. The clean-up crew arrived in Millennium City to fix up any damage caused by "the Juggernaut" during his rampage, and it would seem that "Spider-Man" is more than just a rumour... But as well, we've found a rather... Interesting subject."

Director Nick Fury turned his head around to face the soldier, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. "Oh?" he asked, keeping his response simple and to the point.

Clearing his throat before pulling a portable holo-screen out of his pocket, the S.H.I.E.L.D agent looked towards Director Fury and began to type on the plastic screen. Almost instantly, street camera video feed of a black-suited man came up on the video screen. "Seem's like Spidey isn't the only one sporting the big-goofy goggles. We found him earlier this mining and now we've got this guy locked up at the Raft, but it seems like he's not from around here. Here, in this case, meaning Earth. Said his name was Leon something or other, but we've identified that it's partially correct. Scans of his body identify him as an actual human being... But it seems like the costume he's wearing is actually alive. He called it a "Symbiote" when officers asked what it was. Seems like the suit, or symbiote, gives him advanced abilities that closely resemble our good friend Spider-Man. Think that there's any connection between the two?"

Staring back at the agent with a curious look, Director Fury took in a deep breath and blew it out through his nose. "Well, I can't say that I've ever seen something like a "Symbiote" before... I would love to see if he's friendly. I'll review the files later on, but do me a favour and send Agent Carter down there to check things out on my behalf. See if "Leon", if that's even his real name, is a friendly. Otherwise, keep him locked up." explained Fury before the agent nodded towards his boss and quickly turned around, walking towards the innermost sanctums of the Helicarrier. Taking a moment to think, Fury grimaced and turned his attention back to the sky, piloting the Helicarrier back to HQ expertly. "Seem's like these damn costumed heroes are popping up more often every day..." he mumbled, quietly returning to his flight. "Leon" would have normally been dealt with by Fury himself... But right now, Nick only had one thing on his mind: how the hell was he going to talk to the president about the "meta-human issue"? With so many costumed freaks and heroes showing up in the world... There was too much to discuss and not enough time to consider any of the consequences of such discussions. He only hoped that the President would find the right questions to ask and that he could answer them as best as he could. But even S.H.I.E.L.D hadn't been keeping close tab on the supers... That was definitely going to change soon, however.

Midtown High, Millennium City

image.jpg

image-jpg.59612

When Catherine entered the class, Dylan couldn't help but smile softly. After all, she was his best friend. Watching her as she crossed over to her desk (right beside his), Dylan gently took her free hand and gave it a supportive squeeze. "Hey, you okay? How was your appointment?" Dylan asked, keeping his voice just above a whisper so he didn't disrupt the class. Although, Mrs. Womack would've let him get away with it, given the fact he had the highest grade in the course.

When the bell rung, Dylan felt as if it was a saving grace. Finally! Getting up and tossing his backpack over his shoulder, Dylan waited for Catherine to get her stuff together and took her hand again, leading her down towards their next class: Gym. Even though they were platonic friends who happened to be members of the opposite gender, everybody assumed that they were dating. To be quite honest... Dylan wished they were. He had known Catherine (or "Cat" as he called her), since they were just kids. They had been neighbours ever since Dylan's family moved to Millennium City when he was just starting school and in all that time they had been the closest of friends. Back then, Catherine was a bit of a tomboy and seemed to love nothing more than playing with the guys. Then, she had a little sister and slowly became more "girly" in the eyes of the other little boys... But not to Dylan. He thought it was sweet to see how much love and concern Catherine had for her little sister from the moment she was born. It made Dylan wish he had a younger sibling... But then again, it would've been even harder to maintain his secret identity with a bratty little brother or sister roaming around the house and digging through his stuff whenever he/she wanted to. "Did your doctor say anything about the meds? How's your sister? Did, um... D-Did you need the notes from History? I-I can give you mine and we c-can go over them at lunch... *Ahem* O-Oh! D-Did you see that thing about Spider-Man on the news earlier? C-Crazy, huh? W-Where would s-somebody g-get their hands on a... A suit of armour, l-like that?" Stuttered Dylan, returning to his shy and rather nervous demeanour. Behind the mask, "Spider-Man" was confident, brave and heroic, always confronting his fears... But when he was just Dylan Robertson, he was shy, nervous, and always afraid for the people he cared about. Of course he feared for their safety... But he was also afraid that he could never let them know how much they meant to him. Especially Catherine. If only he could say the words as Dylan and not Spider-Man... If only he was that brave without a mask.

(@Poetic_Justic3, just tag me in your next post and I'll do an interaction with Agent Carter. Also, anyone here who loves contracts (coughcoughDeathstrokeorCheshirecoughcough) could go after Spidey, so I'll let you figure it out).

Last edited:
The problem with SHIELD was that they were a known quantity, a peacekeeping organization and branch of the armed forces that - while ostensibly mysterious in their operations and techniques - were nevertheless referenced in media during some of their higher-profile assignments. The contradiction had something to do with the government's need for "plausible deniability."

Bruce could understand that. An organization that large, well-equipped, and heavily-funded was ultimately forced to make the sacrifice of publicity. It was one of the reasons why Kirigi insisted on keeping true to the Sorcerer Supreme's traditions of training a single apprentice, rather than founding a school of magic; the fewer involved, the easier it was to hide. Kirigi had warned Bruce long ago that while the Sorcerer Supremes of the past had succeeded in staying out of the public eye, SHIELD had taken a vested interest in Kirigi due to a prior adventure in Kirigi's youth.

After five years side by side, Kirigi had never elaborated on the details of that enterprise. Bruce wisely did not probe further.

Thus, Bruce had steered clear of SHIELD and its assets for as long as he could. However, his next potential recruit in his endeavor to prepare Millennium City for the coming darkness was held within the brig of SHIELD's Helicarrier. He sighed as his mystical familiars telepathically reported this information back to him. The familiar in question was an ant that managed to stow away within a crate of food when the a Quinjet dropped into the city to pick up supplies for the Helicarrier. It was amazing how the small things, the little details, tended to get missed in big, unwieldy venues.

Bruce could see the brig in his mind's eye, using the ant's own multifaceted orbs as a remote viewer. He could see the young man within the brig, garbed in some black uniform that - to his mystical senses - seemed otherworldly...literally. This was no suit fashioned from science or engineering, nor was it forged from magic. That meant it had to be extraterrestrial in origin, a realm of expertise that Bruce was largely ignorant on. Dealing with alien life hadn't been part of Kirigi's curriculum.

Of course, when Bruce teleported into the brig, stepping from the shadows so that his feet padded softly on the metal floor, he found himself face to face with a number of SHIELD guards. He simply raised a hand. All six soldiers crumpled to the ground, sound asleep. He pointed a finger at a camera in the ceiling. It shut off, as did several others. Controlling people was one thing; controlling intricate electrical work was another. There were just too many variables to safely and selectively disengage every piece of equipment in the brig at once, not without possibly shutting down every source of power throughout the Helicarrier and sending it into a dangerous freefall. Shutting off the cameras was something he could easily envision, though it would buy him a minute or two of privacy at best. Every camera in a specific room going out at the same time would obviously trigger an alert. Bruce briefly entertained the idea of making himself invisible, but he wasn't sure if his skill was at the level needed to trick a machine - he could fade from human eyes, but a live camera would still record him.

With some privacy secured, he stepped toward the cell containing the man in the black suit. The man looked up silently. "Leon Delgado," Bruce said evenly. "I am Bruce Wayne. You fight against injustice, as do I. Something dark and sinister approaches and we must be ready."

"Ready for what?" a new voice came in. It was a SHIELD agent, fairly high ranking judging by the pips on the uniform. She was pretty thing with lucious brown hair. She was also quite armed, leveling a sizeable caliber pistol at Bruce's head. "Agent Carter. Hands in the air."

"I'd be careful what you wish for, Agent Carter," Bruce said, obeying. As his hands came up to the ceiling, so did the pistol. It flew out of the woman's hands and stuck to the metal ceiling, as if magnetized.

"So, the Sorcerer Supreme does exist," Carter observed, nonplussed. "Fury updated us about Kirigi stepping down. I assume you're the new one."

Bruce was honestly surprised; Kirigi retiring was a very new development, so SHIELD had to have been keeping extremely close tabs to have known about it. "Are you going to interfere?"

Carter shook her head. "Not at all. Fury said Kirigi could be trusted. I assume that extends to his successor. However, he'll want to know about this coming darkness of yours...."

Bruce turned to the man in the brig, but addressed Carter at the same time. "Then you both should listen to what I have to say. The Juggernaut was not an isolated incident. OSCORP helped build the suit, but they're just a playing piece on a much bigger chessboard. I haven't yet divined the full details, but when I extracted crucial information from the Juggernaut's mind, I realized that a more sinister, shadowy snake is behind the Juggernaut's inception. I imagine other attacks will happen soon. As it is, I've taken it upon myself to prepare Millennium City for the coming crisis. I have an asset who is already on the move. I was hoping that you, Leon Delgado, would join in this endeavor."

OSCORP. A typical corporation that found itself built on greed and lies. Now, Frank wasn't one of those nuts that blamed the one percent for everything, but he recognized corruption when he saw it. There was something less than legal going on here that had resulted in people being hurt, and others losing their livelihoods. He observed the security force from his van, but most of what he saw he already knew from past recon. Now came the hard part.

Step one: Get inside.

There were a lot of ways Frank could do this. He could blow a hole in the wall. Secure a mole on the inside. Or he could procure a uniform from one of the guards. That sounded like the best plan. Getting the uniform wasn't easy. He had to follow a guard home at the end of his work shift and incapacitate him. These mercs weren't pushovers, though. The vigilante's side was pretty bruised under his new uniform when he left.

Frank flashed the ID quickly and a confident smile at the security as he walked in. He made small talk to draw attention away about being the 'new guy', disarming the guards with his charm. "Have a good day!" He said with a wink to one of the female guardsmen.

Castle sighed as he left. He hated grifting.

Step two: Find whoever was in charge before the disguise was blown.

This was the easy part. Before long, Greene found a hand clamped over his mouth in his office and a silenced 1911 pointed at his head.

tumblr_msipt5IxtV1qa7gyjo2_500.gif

Leon sat inside the cell, as he waited for one SHIELD agent to escort him to Fury and tell him what he is and what he can do to help, even if others saw him as a homicidal maniac. But then heard a voice come from outside his cell.

I am Bruce Wayne. You fight against injustice, as do I. Something dark and sinister approaches and we must be ready." Leon was shocked, he tried to make sense of the situation. "Who the hell are you?" Leon demanded but was interrupted by a female voice, a voice he recognized when he was brought into the raft, Agent Carter. Leon glared at the agent sitting up from the bench.

Leon tried to keep his head straight trying to make sense of what the man was saying, but what finally made sense was the last sentence. I was hoping that you, Leon Delgado, would join in this endeavor." Leon smiled. "Well as you can see, I'm a bit..Isolated so until then, i can't do anything." Leon looked back at the man. "But I'll make you a deal-" He stopped and looked at the agent. "Get me a meeting with Fury, and if I'm released-" He looked back at Bruce Wayne. "I'll do whatever you want."​

witchblade_come_back_by_zombie_shinju-d5fs2g7.png

"Targets are small group of men who have been sneaking into OSCORP ships to steal important equipment and weaponry. Your job today is to eliminate the pest while scaring the ring lead into backing off, understand Morrighan?"

"I get to play with them, yes? I'm so happy! It's been so long that I last played~ I'm so excited now! I won't let you down father!" The witchblade bearer shouted in joy as she began to run on the roof tops of the buildings towards the dock where the ship was scheduled to arrive. On foot, it would have taken a person an hour to arrive at the docks but for the young girl, she got there in less than fifth teen. Taking in the view from a higher point of view, she began to study the area, quickly memorizing the outline of the place and spotted the group of thieves waiting eagerly for the ship to arrive. "Father, I found the men. The ship hasn't set dock yet, shall I processed with elimination?" The girl waited patiently for permission to go in for the kill, her blade was itching with anticipation of slashing the worthless scum to bits that it was making it difficult for her to control her blood lust. "Processed with plans. You may eliminate them now, just remember, no witnesses." That was all the girl needed to let loose and get her blood lust quenched.

"Looks like the ship is a bit late. No matter, we can wait as long as it takes, right boys?" The group of men chuckled quietly at their leader's comment. They had been hiding for a good hour now in hopes that the ship would arrive earlier than scheduled as OSCORP's attempt to throw them off on the shipment. Instead it seemed like they thought that making the shipment late would discourage them from hijacking the ship but since they loved the money they could get from selling OSCORP tech in the black market, they were willing to wait as long as it took.

"Don't you know that stealing is back? Ever hear of Karma? It can be a real bitch." The group of men all turned around startled by the sudden voice of female. The men stared in both surprise and confusion at the sight of the white haired girl who was wear one hell of a revealing outfit. One of the bigger men began to chuckle loudly and approached the girl with a grin plastered on his face. "Hey there girly. You know, you shouldn't be out this late at night, don't you know? There are dangerous monsters running 'round this parts." This time the rest of the guys began to laugh, knowing too well where this was leading, after all they did have time to kill while they waited for the ship, why not have a little fun?

Tilting her head to the side as the man came near her, the witchblade bearer spoke, "Oh! So you already know about that? Well that makes my job a lot easier!" The man stared at the girl in utter confusion on what she meant that he was too distracted to notice the blade like sword the extended from her right arm. "What do you mean your job?" Without a warning, the girl raised her arm over her head, causing the man to look at the blade in slight horror before being sliced in half right where he stood. The group of men watched in terror at the sight of their friend being cut down the middle by the seemly innocent looking girl who quickly turned her attention towards them.

A terrifying grin creeped on her lips as she licked the small dot of blood on the corner of her mouth and stared at them with demonic looking eyes then spoke, "Who's next?" At that moment, the group of men realized that this girl had a strong intention to kill and that they were her prey of the night. Screaming in fear, the close packed group broke off individually into different directions in hopes of getting away and getting out of it alive. "Oh silly thugs…You can't escape me." Almost instantly, hair parted into five razor sharp spears and darted into the direction of each man, easily piercing all of their hearts in one move. Retracting her back to normal, the girl walked over towards the one who seemed to be leading the men and stepped on his wound. A loud groan of pain echoed as the man was still holding on to dear life but wasn't going to last very long. "Aw…You guys weren't much of a challenge…How disappointing…Uuugh, so useless!"

Just as the girl was out to kick the dying man in frustration, a loud feminine scream ripped through the silence of the night and quickly caught the girl's attention. At the other side of the fence, a woman in her mid-twenties stood in horror at the sight of the man sliced in half and of the other five that laid dead on the floor with the strange female in the middle. Glaring at the woman, the witchblade bearer smirked before slowly walking towards the woman. "Father, it seems like someone has seen what happened. Shall erase the evidence?" The woman who witnessed the slaughter took a couple of steps back and fall down onto the ground, frozen in fear. "You may, we can't have any eye witnesses; whether it be criminals or innocent bystanders." Which in other words meant that she could kill without mercy.

Staring down at the woman on the floor, the girl couldn't help but smile evilly as she tilted her head to the side. "Hey there lady. You shouldn't be out this late at night. Don't you know? There are dangerous monsters running around this parts….heh…hahaha..!"

The next day.

"Breaking news; a local civilian went on one of his usual jog by the docks this morning and found a small group of bodies; most of which were sliced up and pierced through the chest around the more secluded part of the dock. Without an eye witnesses or video footage of the gruesome attack, the police has no trails on who the kill could be. More on the story as it develops."

Click

"Looks like spider-man isn't the only one making headlights in the news today huh, pumpkin?" The man glanced over at his daughter with a small grin on his lips at the small joke. Finishing her morning breakfast, Sophia looked over at her father and smiled warmly. "Seems like it, father."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
cca474e55b57323c3e9b4b0eb3a896d0.jpg

Catherine made sure to keep her eyes downward that she almost missed Dylan sitting in his seat and nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt someone take a hold of her hand. Snapping her eyes towards the person who touched her, a light smile appeared on her lips at the sight of her childhood best friend. Placing her bag down by her side, she signaled him a thumbs up with a wink as a way of reassuring him that everything went well. It seemed like today everyone was concerned about her monthly check up with her doctor, first her sister and now Dylan. She wanted to tell him about the visit but since she was already late as it was, she didn't want to risk getting in trouble with Mrs. Womack and remained quiet until class was over.

With the ring of the bell, Catherine rose for her seat, placed her belongs into her bag and walked over towards Dylan in order to walk together towards their next class, gym. She could feel the hairs on her back rise at the thought of gym class. Now don't get her wrong, she never had a problem with gym, in truth, it was one of her favorite classes since she was always an athletic child but ever since her 'disappearance' she has grown to dislike gym. Since her strength was now greatly enhanced, she has trouble holding back in order to prevent hurting someone by accident or exposing herself of her new found abilities. In a way, it killed her inside not being able to fully enjoy gym anymore in order to relieve herself of stress. The only way of true exercise she could ever get done was by flying out of the city into a remote area near the mountains and go all out. That's actually what she felt like doing at the moment but was brought back from her thoughts when she heard Dylan speak.

"Well, my visit was good, seems like everything is going well with me and so far I haven't had an 'episodes' since I started the new medication. Doc said that after a few more sessions I should be all better and won't really need my meds anymore, can't wait for that day to come." Catherine sighed softly at the thought of finally getting rid of her PTSD and having to get rid of those nasty tasting meds. "Hmm, yea if you don't mind, I would like the notes from History, especially since I can't afford to fall behind." If it wasn't for Dylan helping her with her studies when she returned home, she would probably still be a freshmen or worse, homeschooled. Last thing she wanted was to be locked up in her room studying from a computer. "Spider-man? Um, I didn't get a chance to see the news this morning since I left the house early to make it to my appointment and I haven't checked my phone either. So what happened? And what's this about a suit of armor?" Catherine has heard of Spider-man on the news but was never really that interested on the subject. Brenda, however, idolized him as an amazing crime fighter and was the reason why Brenda was so persistent about have Catherine become a superhero as well.

Jack Frye had found some criminal on the street. He was running, carrying some sort of high-tech gun that he probably had no idea how to use. Frye stood in the alleyway, casually. Didn't this idiot know who he was?
"Tell me, are the rumours true? That there's an $80000 bounty to capture the Spider-Man?" The thug cowered, pathetically. Frye sighed. "Tell. Me. You won't like me when I'm angry." The criminal nodded. Frye smiled. "Them we could make a killing on this one. $800,00...that will be good for business. I could maybe pay some guys to get rid of the... argh!" Frye bent over, as if he were in absolute agony.
"No, we do this, we can get Fisk off our backs. We don't-argh- need his cover-ups!" he shouted, seemingly to no-one in particular. "Can't we work together on this one?!"
He was transforming again. Big-Over twice the size of a normal man. Green-and monstrous. Sharp Teeth-like razors. The tattered remains of his business suit fell to the ground. The Hulk roared.
"I will find him. Find the Spider-Man. Find out who he really is. Not for the money. Not like you. But to stop Fisk. We didn't need him anymore. This city doesn't need him anymore. And Spider-Man. He's a risk to everything we tried to hide. Even If I have to go through every cape in this city. But first, let's visit Fisk, and catch up with our old...friend."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
tumblr_inline_ng5fbjnYnG1qdd77t.gif

The sound of cars went by as Jade was talking to another person, a younger male who was a teen. They sat around the territory of a restaurant called,'SHAMBLES' in colorful bright letters as they chose to eat outside. The woman eyed the male in front of her, She had only known him on a few occasions. Right now at this moment, happened to be the third time they ever hanged out together. It started of as a simple coincidence when she saw the male pickpocketing money off a man, and getting into trouble and her acting as the 'mother' when she walked herself into the conversation. Some mom who barely looked like him.

"So kid, You go to school?" She asked as she took a gulp of her coffee. Extra creamy and sugary, however it was missing the caramel. Curse this restaurant... While she eyed him to respond, the teen was stuffing his face with a bunch of curly fries and immediately looked over at her suddenly like some cat who was caught doing something troublesome."Hurmf!?" he uttered through his mouthful of curly fries poking out and even a bite of his burger stuffing his cheeks as well. Jade couldn't help but merely smile and looked down at her coffee shaking her head."Idiot." She said as he swallowed down his food and nearly choked--Grabbing his glassful of water and chugging it halfway down. He gasped for air.
[spoili]
tumblr_n7u8oxia0I1sfi9zfo3_500.gif
[/spoili]
"Ah!" said the male. He had never had such a full meal like this at a restaurant for only a few days."School? No." Answered Tim as he licked his lips and drew an imaginary 'X' in the air."You really should go to school, y'knoww.." Jade bugged."Hah, yeah you're funny. No way in hell will I go to classes for like--what? 7ish hours a day? C'mon now." tim said with a look of annoyance as he squinted his eyes momentarily and resumed back to eating, only more slowly."Do you even know what I do with those 7 hours?" he asked rhetorically with attitude. Jade was a pretty patient woman, so she dealt with the attitude and rested her head over her hands in silence."I steal. I con. Conmen don't go to school. Its just how we are. We don't need education." stated tim grouchily. Jade rolled her eyes sighing in frustration at the boy's stubbornness."Ok--I don't even have time to tell you how wrong you are." she blatantly said resuming back to her coffee.

There was a silence between the two as Jade stared at the table, slightly daydreaming while sipping her coffee and she put her cup down abruptly."Actually, It's gonna bug me if I don't." the woman said."You can't be a conman forever. You gotta learn when to stop." wow, how obvious. What a slightly stupid thing to say, but it was a start. "I live in a duplex, and yet you live in the clouds. Plus--what are you even gonna do when you're older?" She waved her hands around at the kid, as if he was close to being a lost cause. Tim stared up at her, and shrugged carelessly."Hey--I happened to fictitiously acquire a high school diploma from one of those... special private schools or whatever." responded tim. He knew plenty of people as well. Forgers, traders, info brokers, eh thats just the few.

Jade eyed him, lifting up her eyebrows and leaned forward."Wow." she said."What?" he asked."Fictitiously acquire... Such a fancy word for a 17 year old to use. Was that a one time thing to impress me?" She asked."No, I actually have grammar FYI." Tim nodded in annoyance. Soon jade could feel her phone vibrating, her work phone and she shuffled in her small backpack taking out her phone. It only took one look.

"BOUNTY FOR $ 800,000... "

The woman sneered. Finally a job to do, and she looked up from her phone as Tim finished up eating."I'm going to work now Timothy."
"Tim."
"Whatever kid. I'll see you next time by luck." she said. With that Jade stood up and walked away as Tim looked over."YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME WITH THE BILL!? THAT IS JUST HARSH." he yelled, looking around at the table and then noticing the cash, plus tip for the bill and waitress."OH, NEVERMIND--THANKS!" Tim shouted looking over his shoulder before going back to his own business and shrugging the woman's business off.

On the other hand, Jade had to walk back to her Duplex. She preferred to fully get ready and be prepared with her weapons and yawned as this process took nearly 15 minutes of preparing, and checking, and double checking again. She read the message three times afterwards, and pondered carefully. Should she cause trouble? Or wait this one out? Well seeing the news about today, It seemed as though the trouble would have to be big enough for Spiderman to show up as soon as possible.

Cheshire wrapped a finger and thumb around her chin in silence as she watched the news and constant chattering of Spiderman. It wasn't like she was paying attention, more like she was watching how he moved and such. She heard about him, and his antics. The woman sat on the floor with her laptop over her lap and began doing research. News articles? Blogs? Jesus christ researching would be difficult, only because she currently felt lazy. She sighed leaning her back against her bed.

"Maybe i'll give it an hour or two for something else to bring him out." She uttered, putting on a gold bracelet which had the ability to make her 'teleport', or atlas give her intangibility and invisibility for the most part. Cheshire then smirked, and chuckled to herself as she played with her necklace."Oh--Who am i kidding!" The woman exclaimed to herself, laying on the floor and stretching rather cattily before getting up and stretching some more. Cheshire shut the laptop with her feet before deciding to put on her footwear and grabbed her full mask, putting it over her face. It wasn't long before she activated the bracelet to make her camouflage within her surroundings an proceeded to take her leave out of home.

Why not prowl, surely there were others who would do the first move on the spider first right? Criminal activity took place every second, so at least at some point something big would happen again if Cheshire was lucky enough. No vigilante had breaks once they become one, or at least thats what Cheshire assumed. Heroes would get caught up in protecting others selflessly no matter what, then there were the villains who had lots of reasons for doing what they did. But not all were afflicted to a particular side, There was also those who chose to walk the line and not be caught up in one side or the other. As Cheshire traveled around, she really hoped more that she wouldn't have to be the one to take initiative.

lady_deadpool_by_zantyarz-d6xh1ti.png
"I'm not a killer."

"I'm not a killer.."

"I.. I..."

The 18-year-old clutched her head tightly, shaking it insistently. "I'm NOT!" It was unclear who she was yelling at, but she was clearly in massive distress. D'aww.. That's cute. I love it when we deny the obvious.. Don't you, reader? Yeah, pretty damn funny. I mean, someone has to provide comedic re- I said reader, not us, dumbass. Don't you call us dumb!

The bickering in her head only caused the young woman to groan. In her annoyance and stress, she outright flipped the table she was sat at, causing the stares from the other cafe customers around her and murmurs to intensify. Freak. Monster. She'd heard it all before.. And as much as she tried to deny it; she knew the words were true. She was nothing more than a complete freak. Ain't that the truth? One insult in particular, however, caught the mercenary's ears. Her eyes narrowed, and her hand immediately snatched up one of her pistols, aiming it at the person who'd spoken.

"...What was that, pal? I didn't quite hear you.." she snarled, voice going from frantic to sharp.. Dangerous.

The civilian froze up, breaking into a cold sweat. Weslyn could almost hear the pounding of his heart.. Something that still confused her; got on her nerves. "I.. I-I.." he stammered, gulping hard. Weslyn, on the other hand, wasn't nervous at all; she was, on the other hand, more than ready to snap the man's neck. "I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up."

The older man grew further distressed, tugging on his collar nervously. "I.. I s-said you.. y-you.. y-y-you were crazy!" he finally blurted in response, choking up on his own words. Green eyes further narrowed, and there wasn't even the slightest moment of hesitation; the trigger was pulled, and screams of terror ensued immediately.. And then there was the blood, sprayed all over.. And it almost excited her.

That was the thing that scared her the most.

Why're ya so upset over bein' called crazy, anyhow? I mean, it's fun being insane! That's what I tried to tell her when we shot that one chick for trying to take that penny we dropped. Hey, that wasn't insane; she had no right to touch our Abraham Lincoln! True dat.

"You're lucky I like you guys.. Otherwise, you'd get a bullet through the skull," she snapped to seemingly no one in particular, now storming out of the cafe in something between rage, embarrassment, and shame. Why.. Why did killing come so easily to her? She was turning into this monster.. And she couldn't seem to stop it. Don't you remember? We did this to ourselves. Back in- Shh!! Not everyone read the bio, and we can't have spoilers!!! "Would you just.. shut.. Up?" the girl snapped, wandering down the street. She had school today.. Something she was dreading. It was already well past first period, so she was obviously going to make a bad impression on her first day..

..Something she seemed to be good at.

deadpool_cosplay_01.jpg

An absent frown settled on her features, and she shook her head, making her way into a restroom to change out of costume. Instead, she garnished a plain white t-shirt and a hooded leather jacket, as well as a pair of black sweatpants; she needed to cover every part of her that was possible. She didn't act it, but the woman was excessively self-conscious about the scars that littered every part of her body from the abuse and experimentation she'd been put through. Dunno why that is.. I mean, we're still sexy as fuck! Yeah! Like.. Dayum. For someone with more scars than someone could count, we look fineee.

"..Complimenting myself really doesn't help."

Oh. Right. You want us to say 'you', instead of 'we'. Ridiculous request. We're the whole package, y'know! This just caused Weslyn to facepalm, flipping up the hood on her jacket after zipping it up, stuffing her costume in her backpack, and then leaving the bathroom to start towards school.

There was a long silence, save for the voices in her head blaring loudly, before Lyn spoke again. She was extremely nervous, and honestly terrified. What if she went psycho again in school? Gave herself away? If people realized she was a freak? "..So... How do you think this place will react to a psychopath with blazing guns?" They'll think we're sexy, of course. And badass. And the most amazing person to have ever existed. A huff of bemusement passed Lyn's lips, and she shook her head with a soft sigh.

Really.. Stop worrying. Worst case scenario, we kill everyone in sight! "...Not helping."

Not a killer.. Not a killer...

Won't.. Kill...

Made to kill.

The new voices made her shudder, and she came to a sudden halt right in front of the school, frozen in place. Breaking into a nervous, she tried to will herself to move forward, but stayed in place, heart racing. Not a killer.. Made to kill... Not for school....

And before she could take another step forward, Weslyn slowly began to shake her head, before the movement turned frantic and she shook it wildly. "No.. No... Nonononononono!" Chill ou-.. Promptly, Weslyn spun on her heel and began to run. So much for trying to get the education her years in Weapon X had stolen from her..

Tune in later for another shit-tier post from Hospes, reader!

"..Shut up."​

((Sorry it took so long, completely forgot I didn't post. It was just laying among my files, waiting to be posted xD))

Midtown High, Millennium City

image-jpg.59612

Adjusting his glasses as Dylan looked back at Catherine, he smiled and let out a sigh of relief when she said her doctor said things were looking good. "That's great, Cat. I'm glad you're doing better, it's nice to have my best friend back." he said, giving her hand another soft squeeze. "I'll toss you the notes at lunch, you didn't miss much. Just some stuff about mortals meddling with the affairs of the gods. We focused on the myth of Arachne, of all people. Weird, huh? First Spider-Man's in the news, then we learn about the woman who became a spider." Continued to walk to the gymnasium with Catherine, Dylan thought about what he had just said. Myth. Sure, just like how Howard the Duck was a real, breathing creature. Within days of becoming "Spider-Man", Dylan was visited in a dream by the so called "myth". Arachne claimed he was her "Web Warrior" and told him that he would have to face many challenges in the near future. Ever since that dream, Dylan has had the misfortune to run into the spider-woman hybrid on occasion. She still provides Dylan with help and even predicted the forthcoming of a creature known as the Symbiotes, who Dylan had previously encountered (the one he ran into was an OSCORP born clone, so e suspected that the real Symbiote was probably hiding somewhere in Millennium City). She was helpful... If not slightly annoying. Especially the way she hugged him and treated him whilst they were talking. It was weird, almost like she was head-over heels in love with him... But he figured that's just how most gods/goddesses acted.

"Hey, aren't we playing dodgeball in class today?" Dylan asked, turning his attention back to Catherine. Great, just what I need. People throwing heavy rubber balls at me. Just keep it above average, Spidey. Get hit... Don't dodge them all. Most of all, don't stick to anything. Last thing I need is to give away my cover."

Millennium City

OSCORP Industries Tower

Research and Development Centre

tumblr_m6v10nTrxG1qhk5zfo1_1280.jpg

Gordon grumbled to himself as he walked towards his office. Things couldn't possibly get any worse. Despite vowing to keep the extremely dangerous division of OSCORP shut down, he was now being ordered to open it again. Nobody would want to work there, everyone at OSCORP heard the stories. Gordon even had to calm down some of the temps who thought they were going to be placed in the underground labs for doing something wrong. They all knew... So how the hell was he going to convince people to come back?

Once he was in his office Gordon sat in his chair, covered his head with his hands and slumped over on his desk. A terrified sigh escaped his lips as the thoughts raced through his mind, but before he could try to think of a plan, a hand was placed over his mouth and his body was pulled backwards into the form of an extremely muscular man wearing a lab-coat. Muffled screams were absorbed by the silence of his office as Gordon tried to struggle free from the Punisher's grasp. He had done nothing wrong! In muffled gasps, Gordon cried out "Please don't kill me!"

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier "Ms. Jupiter"

100,000 feet above Millennium City

HelicarrierConceptRender1-AvengersBTS.png

Agent Carter looked between both Bruce and the creature (apparently named Leon) as the Mage spoke about the dark ages and the issues surrounding the Juggernaut. Looking at Bruce with a sigh, Agent Carter waved her hand to one of the other agents "Get a restrainer for him," she said, looking at Leon, "Then we can go see Fury."

The restraining bolt was painless to Leon, but Carter explained before they let him out that it would send over 40,000 volts if he did something they didn't like or if he tried to murder them. "Mr. Wayne, if you wish to find a group of people willing to do good, I'd suggest looking at Millennium. There's plenty of people down there with the ability to change the world in ways that I will never be able to understand. But, if you recruit anyone, make sure they're not viewed as a menace in the eyes of the public. That tends to get difficult to manage..." Carter said while her fellow agents worked on placing the restrainer on Leon's neck.

((I'm gonna let you guys do your own thing outside of the Kingpin post because Fisk is proving too much of a hassle to write for right now. I'll get him later for Hulk's story of being free, but for now I'm just gonna let you guys do what you want with him. Just keep him like he was in SM:TAS. Cocky, overconfident, overbearing, and has an extremely bad temper. Plus, he's jacked.))

Frank pressed the barrel of his gun to the man's head. "I'm going to let go. If you scream, I shoot you and find somebody else to ask." After a moment, he let go. "Why is OSCORP supplying weapons to Costumes? Don't pretend you don't know that guy was using an OSCORP suit." He was willing to hurt Greene if it came to it. The vigilante preferred to avoid hurting innocents, but, if he knew about what was happening, he wasn't really innocent, now was he? A slow, sadistic smile spread over his face at this line of reasoning. Oh, how he loved making people squeal. "What else is OSCORP doing that is less than legal?"

Continuing, it seemed he wanted the man to answer all at once. "Where is your boss?" This question had an air of finality to it. He was done asking questions and was now just waiting for Greene to answer. If he answered at all. If now, he would have to break some bones. Maybe take the man home and get into the really complex torture methods. Water-boarding, heated brands... but he couldn't really get behind that. Frank was a sadist through and through, when dealing with criminals, but he didn't know if this man was truly guilty or not. Maybe he could just scare him enough to get him to answer.

patparksp-jpg.66301

The entire day has been a drag. Linda simply exists through the day as time continues to press forward. Physics class was a breeze enough, simple discussions of the three types of linear movement. She knew that she would do extremely well in that course, however that wasn't the reason she wanted to be there. Still she tried to find something motivation enough to make her stay at this school for the day, heck even the rest of the school year. The bell rings as the boy named Malcolm Duncan smiles and waves at Linda while she takes her backpack and leaves the class. She figured she couldn't be anti-social forever so she returned a nod to the fellow student. She exits out into the hall and zones out all of the miscellaneous sounds around her. So many laughs and scoffs in this place, the beating of rampant hearts and the out of sync pulses of nervous and hormone induced students brought a long sigh to Linda.

She passes the cafeteria and paces backwards to look inside and see a horde of students acting wild and indulging in some generic looking food. She could hear the smacking and slopping of the cuisine inside their mouths, her vision catching microscopic particles of saliva and food exiting their mouths while talking. The curse of having these extra induced abilities was starting to weigh down on Linda. She stradles her backpack up on her shoulder and cautiously enters the cafeteria, a few eyes locking with hers with everyone wondering where she was going to sit. This was apparently the defining moment for humans in the place called high school, whichever group you sit with you'll pretty much be with that category for the rest of the duration. Linda tried to analyze the group that was quiet and kept to themselves, not really wanting to draw attention.

After a while, she decided to just get her tray and then walk to find a group afterwards. The lunch lady dumps a mound of potatoes and gravy on her plate with some mixed vegetables and a small steak. She moves down the line to grab a chocolate milk and some apples and turns around once more into the fray of bodies. She caught eyes with Flash Thompson, who was smiling at her in a sinister fashion, she also seen Malcolm in the distance, talking to a table of friends and making them laugh. Then she spots a table that no one had inhabited. Perfect. She begins to stride over to the table until a group of females invaded said table with uniforms on that said "Midtown Cheerleading". Linda watches as they look back at her and roll their eyes and begin to talk among one another.

Mal Duncan: "Hey! Over here Linda!"

Linda sighs again and walks over to the table with Malcolm and some of his friends. She just wanted this to be over with. She knew exactly where she was going after this...

-----------------------A year ago and a half ago. ----------------------

"Shoot! Mar-Vell! The flux drives are failing! Back up reserve for the phantom thrusters!!!"
Mar-Vell: "We can't! They were expended on getting away from the Skrull! We have to take over manually. Kara, initiate data protocol. And lock yourself in!"

Linda rushed to a holographic panel that accessed to her handprint. The light goes green as the AI system comes on and activates a recording mode that shows the contents of the cockpit. A blue skinned man can be seen focused but hastily trying to take control of the shaking ship that was moving out of control at high speeds towards a blue and green planet. Linda can be seen in the background opening a door and pulling out a suit of armor with a logo of her old house crest from Krypton. She grabs a metallic green armor and brings it to the blue skinned alien as he takes it and equips it.

Mar-Vell: "We're going to be okay Kara. You hear me?"
"We're falling at about 13,000 meters per second! We're going to crash Mar-Vell! Don't you se--"
Mar-Vell: "RELAX. I won't let anything happen to you...I promise."

Linda slows her breathing and focuses her mind on the task at hand. She started to do analytics on trajectory and starts to move faster and faster as her brain sends trillions of signals in her adrenaline rushed state. Her eyes dart to and fro the console in front of her as she reads the decreasing distance to impact and the astral turbulence that was rocking the ship. A newfound sense of strength came over Linda as she held her footing and typed in countermeasures to help ease the inevitable crash. Fire hits on the outside of the ship, as the windows show nothing but a flurry of flames. Mar-Vell grips the steering mechanism and pulls it with all his might trying to even out the dropping of the dwindling ship. It was in this moment Linda thought she was going to die, that she would soon be reunited with her family again. But even in the face of death, she remained vigilant and continued to enter in the protocols to assist her caretaker and friend. A huge boom hits the ship as she stumbles and Mar-Vell pulls the steer even harder. Linda rises and gets flung into the opposite wall of the metal ship, creating a huge dent in the material, but she felt no pain. She shakes her head into focus and watches as the ground gets larger and large, a cloud of white in the sky becoming a void of white on the ground. She had never seen such terrain, and she knew in her mind she was going to die. The ship falls closer and closer, and Kara Mar-Vel felt the embrace of her mentor around her, confused at him hugging her. Then slowly but surely, she figured out that he was protecting her. That maybe he thought they were going to die soon.

The next time she would open her eyes, she would be changed forever. She would be in the place that would forever define who she was, the place where it all started for her. Her world would literally change.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda opens her eyes from daydreaming as Mal continued to talk to the entire lunch table. She focused on the snowy tundra as it settled in her mind. She knew that was where it started for her, that gave her the amazing abilities that she has now. So of course she was going to find what was lost to her, but rather if Mar-Vell would interfere or not was the real worry.

Mal: "Earth to Linda! You ok...?"
She nods silently, and returns to looking out of the window.

Catherine nodded in agreement with Dylan. She would soon be better but she knew that deep inside she wouldn't be her fully self again. There are times that she wished she could tell Dylan everything, like the truth behind her disappearance and of her new powers but always felt hesitant to tell him. He would always mention how he couldn't wait to have to be herself again or how he missed his old friend that it made her fearful of actually telling him that it wasn't going to happen. Even though she couldn't sum up the courage to speak about it, she still did her best to act like she would have in the past and just bear with it. "Ah… mortals meddling with the affairs of gods, how interesting…" It almost felt too real as well. Suddenly, there were these people who could be viewed as gods appearing around the world cause mayhem and destruction where ever they went and some normal looking people or heroes' fights against them. If she had to put herself in a category, it would be 'god-like'. It wasn't like she was bragging or even proud about it but with her enhanced everything, it would be difficult for a regular person to bring her down. Well, at least she wasn't really involved with the things that happen around the city, she always does her best to stay away from any situation and lets all the other hero's take on the bad guys.

Catherine released Dylan's hand and face palmed herself at the mention of dodgeball. "Ugh…Why…? Out of all the activities, why that one?!" The red haired girl groaned in annoyance at the thought of having to avoid hitting anyone and letting everyone hit her with the ball, especially Mary, that chick always seemed to enjoy messing with her to the point of wanting to blast her with starbolts. She could hear it now, that monster boasting about how she 'defeated' Catherine in yet another sport and blab la bla bla…. Clinching her fist, she shook her head. 'Not today! I'm not just gonna roll over and play dead! This time I will control myself and I won't lose!' Suddenly feeling fired up for the game, she looked over at Dylan and claps her hands on her shoulder, "Don't worry Dylan, stay close to me and I will protect you! I won't let my issues get in the way of winning today!" With fire in her eyes, Catherine dashed into the girls locker room to change into her P.E clothes and made her way towards the gymnasium where they would hold the dodgeball game at.​

img-thing

"Diagnostics complete. Stats have increased but not drastic enough to be of concern, and vitals seem to be stable. Everything checks out to be normal, Dr. Schwartz. Your thoughts?" The assistant scientist questioned as she turned to look at the leading scientist of the witchblade project. The man glared intensely at the tablet screen that had all of the information of the tests that were ran on Sophia, he carefully studied the numbers in order to make sure that nothing was overlooked or were of concern. "Hm…Seems like everything is fine. Make sure to take a blood sample and send it straight to my office." The woman nodded and walked into the connected where Sophia was. The girl was laying down on a metal bed with wires attached all over her body. Adjusting his glasses, Dr.Schwartz pressed the telecom button and began to speak to his daughter, "Good work today Sophia. We got all the information we need and it seems like your power and bond with the witchblade is growing stronger. Keep up the good work." The man smiled warmly at his daughter, she was showing great process with the blade without any dangerous symptoms or damage to her body. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, some of the pervious scientist who were studying the blade warned him about the dangers of being the bearer of the weapon but it seemed like Sophia was an exemption.

Waking up from her brief sleep, the girl slowly sat up on the metal bed and glanced over at the woman who was detecting all of the wires and pads that were placed to her body then looked over towards the glass where she heard her father's voice. She was still half asleep but was still able to fully understand her father's words which quickly brought a smile to her face. He was complimenting her on her hard work and even sounded proud of her growing bond with the blade. "I will continue to work hard to not disappoint father!" Her sleepiness quickly vanished and was replaced with excitement. Sophia raised up her right hand and looked at the seemly normal looking bracelet on her wrist, "Thank you for accepting me, Witchblade." Even though the weapon couldn't talk, Sophia knew that the blade heard her and responded with a light glow in the jewel. The female assistant quickly finished take the blood sample of the girl and made her way out, even though she was helping out Dr. Schwartz, Sophia's father, she never tried to exchange words with the girl. It didn't matter to Sophia though, all she cared about was keeping her father happy and helping him with his research on the weapon.

Feeling more awake, Sophia jumped out of the bed and dashed straight into the room her father was. The man patted his daughter gently on the head then led her out of the room and made their way towards his private lab. "Since you did so well on your mission and showed great improvement, why don't you take the day off to have some fun and explore the city?" Ever since Sophia became the bearer of the witchblade, she was shut out of the world and was forced to train day in and day out in order to fully control the dangerous weapon. The only times she was allowed outside was for mission that were strictly at night and when her mother was still alive and would take her around the city to enjoy herself. Since her mother was now gone, she never went out to enjoy herself and Dr. Schwartz figured that some freedom would do her some good. "Day off? Does that mean you'll come with me father??" Sophia walked in front of him and stated at him with hope filled eyes that he would join her. However her father shook his head then spoke, "I still have some things that need to be done. You go on and enjoy yourself. Here, this a card that has an unlimited amount, go have fun and buy yourself whatever you want, just be back before dark ok?" Her father handed her the credit card, kissed her on her forehead and walked into his lab.

Sophia frowned in disappointment since her father wasn't going to spend the day with her but did as she was told. The last thing she wanted was to be in his way so without any protests on her behalf, she made her way towards the elevators and hit the button for the ground floor. Since the experiments that were conducted in these labs were top secret, they were built under ground and had the most up tight security that required everyone who had access to have their card pass, codes, and fingerprints scanned. It was a pain in the ass but after the last incident that occurred, OSCORP wasn't taking any more chances. Finally getting through all of the check-out processes, Sophia made it to the lobby of the large company and walked out into the city. She wasn't sure of what to do or where to go but she figured that if she roamed around long enough, she could find something of interest.

~Underground Lab~

Dr. Schwartz was barely looking through the piles of paperwork that were placed on his desk when his assistant, Dr. Scarlet, busted through the door panting heavily and in a state of panic. "S-sir! We have a problem! I just received a call from the lab in the outskirts of the city and they said that one of the I-Weapons broke out! T-they tried to shut it down but something was blocking the signal from getting through and is now running amok! Its head straight to the city, what are we going to do??" The man quickly shot from his seat and ran towards the research room where they kept all of their information on the witchblade along with the I-Weapons. The woman followed suit and waited for his command. If they didn't do something soon, the weapon would cause havoc on the city and they would lose a formidable test subject. Typing away at lighting speed, Dr. Schwartz looked through all of the data input of the last 24 hours and came across something rather interesting. "The weapon went high wire the same time Sophia was out on a mission using the witchblade… Could it have sensed its power and activated on its own?" The man was shocked but not totally surprised since the I-Weapons were being created from the information they had collected on the witchblade. It was rather impressing.

However, Dr. Scarlett found it unnerving. If the witchblade could have such influence on a different weapon that was a mere prototype of the information they collected on it, then it would mean that it could control anything that they could possible make. Even though the thought of having it being able to override any other signals would be useful, the mere thought of the weapons going berserk in the process was just too dangerous. The weapon was on a rampage, it was seeking something out and they didn't know what, all they knew was that it was somewhere in the city. Shaking her head, Dr. Scarlett spoke, "Dr.Schwartz! What are we going to do about this?? We can't even send Sophia out to discard it since it's day time and we can't risk two of our secret weapons fighting it out in public!" Anything that came to mind would end in disaster for the company if they did anything to stop it. Unlike Dr. Schwartz, Scarlett was racking her brain for any ideas but came up dry.

"We do nothing." Scarlett stared at the Schwartz as if he had gone insane. "What do you mean, we do nothing?? Did you not hear me when I said that it will cause havoc on the city?!" The woman was not anger that Schwartz wasn't taking these matter seriously. "Look at this and tell me what you see." Schwartz stepped away from the computer in order for Scarlet to take a look at what he was talking about. Sighing in frustration she did as she was told and immediately gasped in shock. "T-the I-Weapons vials…They are rapidly decreasing…" The woman glanced over at the man in hopes that he would further explain to her what exactly it all meant. Removing his glasses, Schwartz sighed and began to explain the situation. "The weapon is reacting to the blades power and has gone berserk. Yes this mean havoc on the city but it doesn't matter because soon enough the weapon will overheat and will crystalize instantly. Once that happens, I'm sure it will be nothing but a glass sculpture of what it once was and be the end of it. With no way of tracing it back to us, there is no need to panic so just leave it be, after all, the city has heroes who can take care of it." It took Scarlet a moment to take everything in but managed to register everything he was saying about what was going to happen. "What a shame…It was showing such promising progress too…"

~ Somewhere in Millennium City~

black%20pixiv%20shield%20gia%20artist%20creatures%20claws_wallpaperswa.com_79_zpsv8jyqw3c.jpg

"Must…fight…must…find…her…Must fight her!!!" A roaring mechanical voice echoed throughout the city causing people to turn in every direction to see where it was coming from. The people on the streets began to question one another about hearing that strange voice which everyone agreed to hearing but couldn't figure out where it came from. Just as the city folks were ready to give up, a loud car screeched to a halt when a rather tall black thing landed in front of it. The being in front of the car looked to be some type weapon that looked almost like a black knight from some fairy tale. However, it only had a shield in one hand and a claw like hand on the other. The claws were a bright purple that seemed to glow in anticipation and without warning, the weapon like knight swung its claw hand against the car and made it fly out of the street and into a nearby building. Releasing another roar of anger, the people around all screamed in terror as they began to run around in a panic. Within minutes, police cars appeared, doing their best to surround the Black knight weapon in order to keep it from causing anymore damage. Even the news reports showed up in minutes to the commotions, all of them ready with their cameras to shoot images of the new being that was terrorizing the city, twice in one day.

(( Free for all~ If any one wants to fight the I-Weapon feel free to do so or just watch it cause mayhem of the city ^^))​

[bg=black]
XXSΤΓΔΥXX
ΤΙΜ DΓΛΚΕ
[ATTIRE]
THIS IS A WIP
Tim was clothed in a loose sharp tux. Well, it wasn't much of a tux considering there was no actual...jacket they called it? More like a dark gray waistcoat with black in the back and a matching bowtie over his white button up shirt. Everything was loose, and as he buttoned the cuffs of his sleeves to fit more properly he began to shimmy around and perk up his shoulders for a better fitting. The slightly larger clothing relaxing around his body as he was sure it no longer looked oddly puffy and much to wrinkled against his more slender build.

"Mmmf!--Mrghh!"

A muffled noise was heard in the background as Tim looked over his outfit in the mirror and shrugged raising his eyebrows."Well--This is the best I can do." He sighed in conclusion, spinning on his new expensive looking shoes and whistling, pointing both fingers down at a man who was resting like a roasted pig with an apple in his mouth. Only this particular pig, was a man tied very securely and duct taped over the lips. He seemed to be a man of wealth, and somewhere in his early fifties however he sure can pack a punch and Tim squatted down, looming over the man as he rested his elbows over his knees and ripped the tape off the man's mouth. He could've sworn he pulled off some facial hair from his mid aged victim.

"You fucking brat--You will pay for this. No way in hell will you be able to get my info to open my account. By the time i free myself i will fucking--" panted the sweaty man."Tsssssss...." Interrupted the 17 year old as he looked away."No, no, no, no, no. You're wrong Stafford." said Tim shaking his head. "Who said acting? I've got plenty of information." smirked Tim with confidence.

"You seem confident. My account is highly secured. Try it--You'll fail." Stafford said, Brooklyn accent thick."Ok then, since you're acting like a brat..." The younger male shuffled in the pockets of the black slacks, taking out a wallet belonging to Stafford."I am Liam Stafford.. Son of Sir Stafford in secrecy which you mention but no one knows what the hell he looks like. I was born April 7th and my mother is particularly a nobody, working as a anthropologist. Her name is Lisa, tall, brunette--Which by the way she is beautiful for 46." he furrowed his brows observing the picture of Stafford and Lisa as he looked back at the wriggling man.

"But wait--theres more!" Said the young conman."In the history of what you have brought, is lingerie..... women clothing... alcohol..... lots of fancy dinner--etc....--Which indicates that not only are you a rich man, you are a cliche. A man who frequently cheats, and judging by that ring on your left hand which I will be taking--" Stray reached for the ring resting on Stafford's ring finger and inspected it more closely to his face."The only cleaning it gets is when you slide this thing here--Off your sausage fingers.Your watch, shoes, clothing, bracelet, and tie. Clean and very well done. But this ring, Inside clean--Outside dirty. You've neglected only this ring alone which means dear Lisa is just a coverup for the eyes of society." Tim raised the ring up in the air with his tongue sticking out."This scandalous life indeed sounds very grand, but you also deeply care for your son on the side. You pay Lisa off to not reveal your son, and your son lives a content life not minding a life of.... normalcy. He knows who his parents are, but not what is going on between them and thus he holds a secret himself, which is digging through your files and digging up information about you--Mostly you." Tim paused for a moment and looked away as he grabbed his duffel bag.

"Your son: He has an immense interest in riches, and art--Also my favorite things to forge, steal--Oh the list goes on!~ But on the low--He's like you. Like father like son, he strives to please society. In fact, he's actually homosexual--And you are a homophobe. Although you love him very much you are also conflicted by only his sexuality--Ugh you disgust me... In fact just speaking of your homophobic behavior gives me chills of disgust. Should I continue anyways?"
"You are a child. So what... How? How can you imitate my son? How do you know so much about him as well."
"A child thats a genius less than credited for." Tim pointed out, His other hand taking out a small flash drive."I know this sounds.... 'Disgusting'." He gagged adding emphasis."But in this thumb drive right here--Powerful enough to destroy you." Explained the teen with a smirk."I've slept with your son. I became a sort of... beneficial friend for him. He has pretty interesting kinks. Also, i have all your scandalous stories right in this little thing here. Seriously--5 inches? Ehh.... its pretty expected. There was your trip to belgium in a strip club, all the way to now which was assaulting a woman who refused to pleasure you. -which you paid off also-." the thumb drive became pocketed and another smirk crept through with a heavy glint in Tim's eyes.

"I know plenty. So either way--I win." he purred."I promise to god--I will get you. You will die--karma will be a fucking bitch--"
Then the sound of a ringtone was heard, and the two men froze in their spots as Tim rolled his eyes and kept them directed to the right. He cocked his head to the side, slowly looking at Stafford below him and reached over the man tauntingly, getting his phone and sliding a thumb across it.

"Hey! Get away from that--" argued the older man.
"Hullooo~" A tone of smooth enthusiasm slipped from the lips of Tim Drake."Bag located in the vent of floor 5, against the wall. Theres a corner to change, and a way out once you turn to your right." Beeep....

The whole time he held a smirk across his face."Your son~ He is surprisingly in on this!" tim jumped to his feet and bent down, gagging Stafford again and hopped over the man who began grunting and furiously moving around until his face went red -and body-. Timothy took off to do his thing and left the small tuxedo shop quietly, switching the sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED' as he hopped into a taxi driven by a connection of his.
29-Angry-Thoughts-People-Have-While-Walking-Around-New-York-City-1.gif

"Here--Hey--Stop here please." Tim said with slight irritation as he gave a small amount of attitude to the driver."Here." He handed the man a 10, and waved him to keep the change before exiting the cab. The male released a puff of breath and proceeded to walk. It would take approximately 10 minutes to get to the bank from here and he yawned.

Once he made it, he was now talking to a woman. Strawberry Blonde, mid cut, and pretty in Tim's opinion. This was the woman who secured Stafford's things? He watched her from afar, and pulled the ends of his bowtie."Lets try this out then." He muttered to himself as he walked towards her, interrupting her conversation with another coworker."Excuse me." Tim grabbed her elbow gently as she turned around and grinned. Files, a laptop and plenty of papers tightly in her arms."Yes?" She asked, taking a good look at Tim.

"Well you see, it's pretty important. I need to transition my father's account--"
"Sorry i'm currently not working right now. Are you scheduled to me for--"
"You don't understand.. We need to do this now." Tim interrupted."My father won't be pleased." The woman's face went from friendly, to being irritated within a matter of seconds and she spoke with attitude at Tim."What are you--16? Aren't you a bit young, young man? You should talk with a little more respect and watch your attitude with other--"
"Well then i guess Mr. Stafford won't be pleased to hear these words from you, Laura.." Tim stated."Cause i'm his son, Liam Stafford. So am I still on hold or not?" throughout the act, Tim held a little sneer across his face rather cockily. Laura's expression changed from irritation to almost fear as she stared back at her coworker and grinned."Sorry--We'll talk later." She stated before staring dead at the young man."No one knows of his son. So you're Liam.--We'll see about that." Laura muttered to him before walking up some stairs in her business outfit. "Follow me." She called as Tim walked behind her.

So they were going some place private, an office. How can he be trusted so easily? Perhaps the real Liam was indeed only known by so few that were important to the family and thank goodness this woman whom was considered close, never saw the actual Liam.

As they walked down some corridors, Tim sat in the woman's office as she sat behind that glass desk of hers."Y'know I wasn't expecting your father to transfer his account." stated Laura was she plugged in her laptop and proceeded typing and clicking on her wireless mouse."Please Laura--" Tim saw her ID on her waist before approaching her, which was how he knew her name."He always transfers regularly within the span of 3 to 4 months. This one will be official."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah."

The conversation rolled on, and Tim knew this would take a considerable amount of time. But he was patient to befriend this woman, make her feel comfortable, and snatch up all the money. Or at least plentiful. Within this conference, Tim would be quizzed about many things concerning his new 'Liam' persona.
"When was your birthday?"
"April 7th."
"Secret?"
"Homosexual."
"Your father's lifestyle?"
"Typical rich man. Ugh--He practically sleeps around the world."

and there were things about family to access every single damn thing."Great grandfather? What did your 5 times great grandmother do?" Seriously--It was almost nerve-wracking. But with ease he handled it before Laura settled down with Tim, eventually trusting that he actually was in fact Liam Stafford. Eventually everything was settled, Tim or 'Liam' signed papers seeing as he was supposedly 19, and he left empty handed/

But the money in fact which was being transferred was being transferred to a chain of accounts in actuality. All it took was one press of the entire button or 'submit', and it was transferred to one account. Which was then transferred to 8. And then into bits of 16. People receiving the money, would then turn it into cash, and money would be transferred physically to Liam.

"Thank you--It was so nice to meet you Laura~." grinned Tim before walking away. As he walked away down the stairs behind the woman, Tim pick pocketed carefully a man's ID and hid it in his own pockets of his slacks as he spoke to Laura.

<<< SHIT I FORGOT TO FUCKING POST. BASICALLY MY NEXT PARAGRAPH(S) WAS GONNA BE HE SUCCEEDED AND THE CAR BEING THROWN WAS THROWN AT HIS DIRECTION AND HE LOOKS AT IT THEN LOOKS AT THE DIRECTION OF WHERE THE CAR WAS THROWN AND SEES THE BLACK KNIGHT FROM AFAR AND INTERFERES. IVE BEEN STARTING TO GET SLIGHTLY BUSY. *moves on to next post QnQ* >>>

tumblr_m7wvdi6KM81r17mw1.png
c9be62
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Millennium City.. A beautiful place, if you looked past the constant acts of violence, the villains running rampant, and the fact that the city was generally running amok. Regardless, a certain counselor somehow managed to enjoy the view from her apartment building. Maybe it was just because she'd been here a while.. Or maybe it was just because this was home, to her. Hell, it could've just been that she tried her best to see past the bad and admire the good.

Regardless, she'd learned to love it here; and that was that.

She hadn't slept, as per usual.. And sighed heavily when her alarm went off at approximately 6:42 AM, making her roll over and pull her pillow down around her head. She didn't want to get up that morning, after fighting off yet another threat last night. She was exhausted, and didn't want to move a muscle. But, slowly, she relented, releasing her hold on the pillow and sitting up to stretch out. Her hair was disheveled, and her green eyes were hazed with sleepiness.

Soon enough, the young woman was on her feet, stripping off her dirty clothes and putting on fresh ones(after a quick, cold shower), brushing her dark hair til it tumbled neatly to her shoulders. The water had a tendency to make her hair curl more than normal.. not that that really bothered her. It didn't take long for her to put on neat dress clothes, throw together some things she'd need, at which point she promptly hurried out the door. There was no set time that she needed to get to work by.. But she had an appointment to be at by 7:25. And she hated being late. So, hopefully the cab she had hailed wouldn't let her down.

Getting to work was.. A little more difficult than Jessabelle Cynthia Drew had anticipated. You see, the vigilante hadn't exactly been expecting a giant tin man to be rampaging through the town... But there was only so much she could do; she only arrived for the aftermath, so the female wasn't really of much help; something that made a deep frown form on her features. Always miss the fun, so it seems.. she thought to herself, rubbing her temples with a sigh.

"You alright, ma'am?" the cabbie asked, catching Jess's gaze in the rearview mirror for a brief moment. But, Jess quickly averted her gaze, looking out the window at the rubble being cleared. "..I'm fine," she finally replied, voice soft; as usual. The man nodded slightly, but the vehicle halted; there was no getting past the rubble.. So the man turned around, backtracked 'til he found a backroad leading to Jessabelle's office.

It wasn't anything special, really.. Just a cozy, small building that actually had something of a homey aura to it. It was a nice place, in Jess's mind.. And seemingly, in the minds of her clients, too; considering how relaxed they all seemed to be when they came here. Or maybe Jess just had some soothing affect on them.. Wouldn't surprise her, at this point; not after all the weird shit that she could do. Whatever it was, it didn't matter; what did matter was the fact that Jessabelle Drew helped people... In and out of the office.

Now that was what mattered.

jess.jpg

So, when her first client showed up for their therapy session, Jessabelle could only smile at the older woman, patiently gesturing her to take a seat. "Top of the morning to you, Miss Paxton.. Care to take a seat, so we may begin?" Jess offered, features warm and gentle. The redhead in front of her clearly couldn't help but to smile back, nodding and taking a seat across from Jess.

Humming softly, Jess picked up her glasses, putting them on neatly before her emerald eyes turned back to the other woman. "So.. Where did we leave off, again?"

~~~Timeskip~~~

Five appointments had gone by, and a certain Drew girl was already ready to go home. She was about ready to outright pass out on her desk from exhaustion, but managed to stay awake and responsive.. If only barely. She'd had to excuse herself to the restrooms almost six times to splash water on her face to wake herself up. Luckily, it'd worked, and she'd managed to make it through the day without falling asleep during any appointments.. 'Til a police radio she always listened to when she wasn't with a client gave a report of some sort of robot wreaking havoc on the city.

Shaking her head with frustration, Jess climbed quickly to her feet, running into the bathroom and changing into her suit. It took only a minute, and then, she clambered to use her phone, making a quick call. "Uhh, hey, Mr. Lewis.. I've gotta cancel our one o'clock. No time to explain. Call me back later to reschedule!" With that, she stuffed her phone somewhere in her suit and dashed out the door as quickly as possible.

If this doesn't wake me up... Nothing will.

Luckily for the woman who had yet to have figured out any means of controlling or utilizing the power of web-generation, the attack wasn't too far from Jess's workplace, so it took her little time to arrive on the scene.. Where she promptly shouted out at the robot

rs_634x679-140319140013-634-spider-woman-jessica-drew-jl-031914.jpg

"Hey, tin-head! Listen, I think you dropped a screw or two..." she called, crouched absently nearby. Though, she quickly stood up, placing a hand on her hip and tilting her head to the side. "Need help finding them? Or, hey.. Maybe I can charge ya up, instead." Not wasting a split second, Jessabelle rolled forward, hands extended towards the robot; starting to emit a faint glow.. Before one of her venom blasts shot at the thing. Jess looked at her hands, brows furrowed behind her mask. "..Huh. Meant to charge that up a little more, but.. That'll do," she muttered under her breath, before her focus trained back on the armor.

"I know it's rude to hit a lady.. So I'll go ahead and apologize for blasting ya like that, robo-head." Her body tensed a little, and she braced herself; as ready as she could get, at this point. "Care to hit me back in exchange?"​

image.jpg

"Yeah, interesting. But then again, we live in a world where people randomly get super powers. I think most people now just get God complexes. So who knows, maybe 'mortals messing with gods' is more common then you'd thi-"

SHEEEEEAAAAAA!

What the? My Spider Sense? Why's it going off now? I'm not in danger! Dylan thought, shocked by the sudden tingling sensation he was experiencing. But then, his eyes were drawn to a nearby window, where he saw what appeared to be a car rolling by the school. Ah. That's why. Close proximity to chaos... Dylan knew he had to get into the fray, but at the same time, he wanted to go to class. He had to think of something... But what? All of a sudden, he got it. It wasn't a pretty idea and he knew that Catherine wouldn't appreciate it... But he had to escape class somehow.

Poooooot~

One prolonged (and rather loud) fart later, Dylan suddenly clutched his chest and groaned. "Ooooh... Oh god. C-Cat, I-I don't feel so... Aaggghh... T-Tell Mr. Wright that... Oh man... T-Tell him that my lunch hot dog isn't agreeing with me... I-I need to use the bathroom... Oh god." Dylan exclaimed, pretending to suffer the effects of food poisoning. Quickly dashing to the boys bathroom, Dylan slammed the doors shut and entered a stall. There, he pulled his suit out of his school bag and tossed his casual shoes on the ground to make it look like somebody was in the stall. He connected his back-up jeans to the toilet (after closing the lid) and quickly scampered out the bathroom window once his mask was on.

image.jpg

"Alright Spidey, so what have we got?" Spider-Man muttered as he quickly scaled the school, running along the roof until he came to the source of the conflict. The chaos had moved down a few streets, but the wreckage left behind by whatever was flipping over cars led directly to the perp. "Great. Another guy who hates vehicles. How much do I wanna bet he's an armoured freak like Juggernaut?" Firing two webs towards a nearby tree, Spidey created a slingshot for himself and quickly backed up. Once the highly powerful strings were stretched to their limit, Spidey jumped into the air and let himself be thrown into the Millennium City skyline, where he fired off another strand to help him swing towards the criminal's rampage. When he arrived, he saw that the perpetrator was actually some kind of a robot (he was half-correct), but also a rather curvy woman wearing red and yellow spandex. Hm. He should consider that for his next costume. Spider-Man needed something a little more official then 'hoodie and jeans' now that he was getting recognized, didn't he? But, whatever reaps a she had for being there, Spidey had to assume she was a threat until proven otherwise. First, he would go after the big robot, then he would talk to spandex-lady.

"CROTCH!" Spider-Man called out rather loudly as he swung onto the scene, grabbing the robot by the neck with his legs before flipping his body, tossing the metal man into the ground. That should stun it for a minute or two. Dusting off his hands, Spidey turned to face the woman in red and raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so I'm just gonna assume you're not some cosplayer for now and get down to the nitty gritty part. Who are you? And although this is a little off topic and kind of unprofessional, I have to ask... Are you wearing underwear? Because that thing looks really tight. I mean, like... Dang girl."

Before she could properly respond, however, the robot quickly got back up and swung at Spider-Man, hitting him square in the back. Tumbling forwards, Spidey quickly tried to regain his footing before firing a blast of webbing at the eyes of the robot, buying the duo some time. "Alright Jessica Rabbit in Tights (seriously Dyl? That's the best you can do?), now's a good time to show off any cool powers you might have!"

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Catherine was on her way towards the girls locker room but stopped in her tracks when she hear a loud fart and a agonizing cry of discomfort. She slowly turned her head to look at Dylan, utter horror (and some disgust) was written on her face but was quickly replaced with concern for her dear friend who didn't seem to be feeling well. "Dylan if you're not feeling well then lets go to the nurse's office..." However, it didn't seem like he was listening, instead the boy simply told her to tell their gym teacher his pathetic downfall against a hot dog and bolted towards the boy restroom. "B-but Dylan!" Ugh that boy never listened to her and always left her with words in her mouth. Sighing in annoyance, she slowly walked towards the boys restroom and stared at the wall wondering what she could do to help out her friend when suddenly she an idea. "I'll go get some medicine from the nurse's office! I'll be right back ok?!" Without waiting for his response, she began to sprint towards the nurse's office for the med she needed and was surprised to see the school nurse absent. "Hm...maybe she stepped out for a bit. Guess I can help myself." Luckily for her, she had a fairly good idea where most of the stuff were at since she would spend a lot of time in here when her PTSD was at its worse.

black%20pixiv%20shield%20gia%20artist%20creatures%20claws_wallpaperswa.com_79_zpsv8jyqw3c.jpg

The black knight continued with its wild rampage as it continued to move towards the center of the city looking for someone. Picking up a sports car, it tossed it towards a building and watched as it began to crumble onto the sidewalk where civilians were standing but somehow managed to move away. "Must...Find...Find...Find....FIND HER!" The I-Weapon thought process was in gumbles, it didn't even know who exactly it was looking for, all it knew that it was someone strong and dangerous. "F-Freeze!!" A police car stopped behind the weapon and two police officer stepped out and aimed their guns at the Knight in fear. The Knight turned its head around to look at the threat and analyzed the situation. Scared that the Knight turned to look at them, the police officer began to open fire against the weapon but their guns weren't dealing any damage whatsoever. "W-what is this thing made of??" Questioned one of the police officers, both slowly backing away from their car before breaking into a run as the Knight swung its right arm across and caused the car to flip over. "Threats will be...ELIMINATED!" The weapon was plunging into further insanity as it began throwing vehicles into nearby building in frustration and anger.

"Hey, tin-head! Listen, I think you dropped a screw or two..." Stopping in its tracks for a brief moment, the black knight glanced around to see where the voice was coming from then noticed a woman a few meters away looking straight at him. Scanning what it could at the moment, the I-Weapon noticed spikes in power, higher than a normal human being but not the power source that he was looking for. "You're not...the one I seek..." The Knight was about to continue his search but stopped when the women shot some kind of venom at it. Moving quickly, the weapon used its left shield hand to block the attack and noticed the slight, but not lethal, damage the venom caused. Angered, the weapon roared and charged towards the woman,"Get...out...of my....way!!"

Just as the Knight was about to make impact, another person jumped into the scene and without warning, the new player managed to wrap his legs around the weapons neck and tossed it a good distance away from the two fighters. The damage it received was minor, allowing for it to regain its composure and lunged towards the one who flipped the weapon over. Using its shield, the Knight swung its left arm and hit the new intruder straight on his back and sent him tumbling a few feet away. "Don't...interfere! I must...find her!" The knight raised its clawed arm as it darted towards the male fighter but stopped when the male shot some type of web at its eyes, blocking its vision for a brief second.​