The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (IC)

Jessabelle's gaze turned to the side when she heard a new voice on the scene, raising a brow beneath her mask. She knew there were other vigilantes around, but she never really saw them, save for on the TV. And hey; this was the one who'd been on just earlier this morning. Why he was yelling crotch.. She didn't know.

It was admittedly a bit surprising that the second the other hero got here, he expected to know who she was. "Sorry Spider-kid, but I don't do introductions 'til after the first robo-derby," she mused, attention turning back to the rampaging weapon. But, Spidey's next question caused her to falter, and her face turned about as red as the suit she wore. "Yes, I'm wearing underwear. And I'm gonna take a leap in assuming you are, too. As for the suit.. My fairy-godmother gave it to me," she remarked, adding the last part with sarcasm.

Spider-Woman's eyes widened slightly as the blow was delivered, and was ready to assist before he got to his feet on his own. She temporarily froze up at the name he'd called her... Before realizing it was probably in reference to the outfit. Fuck. That's a little too close for comfort. "Oh, uhh.. Right. You too, Webby," she muttered, a light glow encircling her hands again.

The weapon had clearly been agitated by the blows that Jess and Dylan had dealt, which worried Jess... Very, very slightly. She just hoped she could pull it together and deal with this alright. She kinda wanted to wake up tomorrow, y'know? "Oh, am I not special enough, nuts and bolts?" she gasped as the armor said she wasn't what it was looking for, putting a hand on her chest as though feigning hurt. "I don't think I'll ever recover," she huffed, pouting mockingly.. Before abruptly dashing forward.

"Oh, wait.. Yes I will."

Taking advantage of the webs temporarily impairing the machine, Jess rapidly closed in on the robot, leaping for it's chest and firing off another blast of venom. She knew she couldn't use that power anymore.. It was already draining her. So, instead, a new idea came to Spider-Woman's head. "..Hey, Webby! Keep the strings comin'; I've got an idea!" she called to the other arachnid, looking up at the robot she was sticking to the surface of. But wait.. She was getting that odd, weird tingling sensation....

...Fuck.

With a loud smack, Jess was sent flying backwards by a single bash of the robot's shield, leaving her temporarily disoriented(combined with her powers taking their toll on her). Soon enough, though, she clambered back to her feet, rolling her neck until it popped. "..Well, someone's feeling cranky today, huh?" she quipped weakly, though she was a little less enthusiastic.​

Reactions: Kid muffintop
tumblr_mdm0mhIKXb1rjt83do2_500.gif

"Looks like my cue!" Jade immediately got up as chaos had happened all so quickly. A jet black knight appeared, causing havoc--and that precious bounty she accepted as a fun challenge made it! How delightful really, but she had to keep in mind and suddenly she ducked as a web went flying over her head. She had to keep in mind: that those webs he conjured up, did everything for the kid. They were both his defense and potential offense. Study and fight--don't go for the kill yet..., Cheshire thought as her mask laid over her face in silence. She ran much more at the edge of the roof hearing the annoying spider make dumb remarks, but took no time to wait around any longer, taking out one of her shurikens which seemingly came out from her sleeve.

Then something caught her eye. At the corner of the fight, a male in black leather resembling a cat sat in the shadows--His yellow-green eyes glimmering within the darkness."Oh great--An acquaintance?" She remarked to herself flicking it at the cat instead. She took no chances waiting to see, and once Stray hopped out from the alleyways the shrunken scraped his shoulder, but he landed on the black knight whose face was webbed.

"Shit." Jade hissed bitterly. Might as well move in for an experience with the spider quickly before he analyzes where that shrunken came from. The cat was probably more distracting anyways--throwing his own body out to the knight like that rather recklessly and she immediately jumped off the roof, running very quickly from behind the knight and jumping over the head of the cat, literally using Stray's head as a platform to fly up into the air and perform a backflip as she took out her sais to cut through one of the webs made by the spider through instinct."Wonderful reflexes--But not good enough!" Cheshire shouted as she angered herself, a leg out made for kicking the spider as hard as she can--and even land on him.**

Stray was taken off guard when he felt a quick foot pat his head. He looked over his shoulder as he was over the black knight's shoulders. What the fuck was he even doing anyways? He was easily distracted by the other cat--the cheshire cat, and resumed back in place as he looked down at the black knight."Looks like i gotta keep you away from the spider--seeing as he made ya blind--Woah!" Said Tim."Not to mention,--Jesus!--he's flirting with another chick. Playing the get..TO..-kNOw-you...DAMMIT!-- game." The male looked over at the two who were fighting as he clung onto the black knight for life. The cheshire girl using close combat when close enough and keeping her distance carefully. When she kept her distance, she used weapons, and Tim made a note of that for the future.

"I highly doubt--Easy there man!--he'll win this one." Stated Tim blatantly as he jumped from the blood knight's arm, to its other arm before crawling over its shoulder and down its back. He was really just crawling and prowling around the knight nonchalantly, keeping his cool head leveled as the blood knight became furious and attempted to catch him. But Tim barely made sudden and tiring movements. All this was merely a game to him and he chuckled at one point--A satisfying smirk across his face as he crawled between the blood knight's legs and up to tis chest.

"Ok--This is seriously fun playing rodeo." Tim remarked."I have to adopt you and bring you home." he added with delight.
tumblr_m8daft78SC1rcen54o6_250.gif
tumblr_m8daft78SC1rcen54o3_250.gif

**I hope you didn't mind me playing out the setting. (Having spidey shoot a web out of reflexes, etc). Also she didn't land on him. She's about to kick him from the air so its your move to have him pinned, dodge it, etc. I don't mind changing this whole sentence if you don't like me playing out the scene like this without permission! Sorry, please do not hesitate to tell me to change it! :) Same for the black knight, but all stray really did was punch on him and is now playing rodeo x].
Also, not as long as i wanted it to be *sighssS* But, hope this will do! ;<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
LexCorp_tower.JPG

"Finally...lets get right to business.." Lex looked out the window of one of the larger city buildings. He saw his own reflection and committed a smile.
char_40523.jpg
"This will be glorious....but first...." He walked over to his desk which wasn't far from him. He lifted up a cup which had carried his pens and pencils in it. There lied a small red button. He gently pressed it down. "Rudy?....assemble a few of this city's top dogs (Villains) and tell
them Im throwing a little bit of a party.
" She then spoke "Is that all sir?" He then responded "Yes.." Bluntly. He then made his way downstairs with a suit case that was laying down by his desk. For reasons unknown there were a slight ticking noises that appeared in each suitcase he'd retive from his building it had been seemed of hat had been expected to be a bomb. He went to places where he found attracted many of people, Malls. Town squares, public events and waited for someone to spot the ticking. There were also cameras he'd set up moments after each of the suit cases were placed. These cameras would show the "Heroes" Of the towns. Whom ever tried to destroy or stop the bomb would bare the title of this name. After shortly returning back to his tower he took a seat in his chair. Crossed his legs and monitored each camera to see what he could pick up. He peered and squinted close at the cameras for this would determine his chess board. On scene there where actors that screamed in horror at the bombs in the suitcases and shrieked ranging from male to female to draw in attention.
@Mr.Scales @Kid muffintop @Sora1297 @Hospes @N/A @Mighty Roman @ch0sen1
@Razilin @BarrenThin
@Solar✹Blitzfang43

((due to their inactivity, I'm going to ignore the previous Lex Luthor post so that the story can advance as it was.))

Millennium City

OSCORP Industries Tower

Research and Development Centre

tumblr_m6v10nTrxG1qhk5zfo1_1280.jpg

image.jpg

"S-She's in England! N-Negotiating a deal with S-Stark Industries!" Gordon whimpered, his glasses nearly falling off his face. Pushing them up with his hand slowly, he looked at the Punisher, terrified. "O-OSCORP isn't involved with criminals! W-We've never... We only have m-military contracts! T-The suit that Juggernaut wore w-was stolen from us! We're not involved! Please, for the love of God, don't kill me. I admit it, I'm not a good man. I've seen horrors at OSCORP as a result of military funding, but all those projects have been shut down. Why do you think Sheryl Osborn runs the company instead of her father? Norman got the boot! The board found out what he was doing a-and they... They voted him out. I-I'll answer any of your questions, b-but I p-promise you that OSCORP has no involvement with criminal a-activities!"[/FONT]

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier "Ms. Jupiter"

100,000 feet above Millennium City

HelicarrierConceptRender1-AvengersBTS.png

image.jpg

"Alright Delgado, Fury's given me direction to let you loose... But we need to know that you're on our side." explained Agent Carter, walking close to the rather large black-clad man. From a pocket in her skin-tight SHIELD jumpsuit, she produced a small computer chip and held it out to him. "We need you to have this on you at all times. It's not a tracking chip, but it's essential for us to remain in contact with you. Insert it into your ear canal, than let it do it's work."

Once 'Venom' had taken the chip, Agent Carter turned around and walked over to a large holo-screen. "Now, since we apparently have an issue of planetary safety on our hands, graciously explained by your friend Mr. Wayne, we need you to investigate his claims. I doubt scouring the Netherworld will bring any kind of answers to the Sorcerer Supreme, but to each his own I suppose. What we need you to do is to investigate the recent goings on. Rumour has it that OSCORP has been under some serious press due to leaks in it's military programs, and we-" she began, only to be cut off by a sudden news bulletin. Looking at it for a moment, a sly smile crossed her face and she shook her head. Turning back to face Venom, she pointed at the screen and enlarged an obviously poor photo of Spider-Man. Printed under the image was the sentence 'WANTED: $800,000 Dead or Alive'. "Seems like you might have a job after all. Normally, bounties aren't really our thing, but if somebody has that kind of cash to throw around on killing a Super, then maybe we need to step in. Especially since they want him alive. Go down there, find whoever posted the bounty, and see what's up. Maybe by then we'll have found a proper assignment for you... Agent."

Millennium City

Somewhere close to Midtown High​

image.jpg

Narrowly avoiding another punch from the robot, Spider-Man was shocked to see two other costumes joining the party. One was a cat and the other was a... Another cat? No, she was a... Well, Spidey would have to come up with a clever name later on, his attention was too focused on the giant robot at the moment. But they seemed as if they weren't here to fight the Iron Giant. He easily overheard them talking about a bounty and referencing something about spiders... So the obvious conclusion was he was finally getting to one of those mob bosses. Finally! Maybe it was Fisk. Old Tubby was certainly getting sick of the fat jokes, so perhaps he wanted Spidey dead. Either way, Dylan knew he eventually had to deal with the two. But with the combined efforts of him and his genderbent Cosplayer, Spider-Man could easily over co-

WHAP!​

Right in the middle of his mental monologue, Spider-Man was hit by the thick metal fist of the robot and sent flying, crashing back first into a nearby car. Groaning in pain as he gathered himself once more, Dylan shook his head and looked at the robot, clearly pissed off. "HEY! Not cool, ED-209!" he screamed, rushing forwards. But instead of coming unarmed, he fired some web off towards a nearby lamppost and another strand towards a manhole cover. Quickly pulling the two webs together, Spidey pulled back on the make-shift slingshot and launched the heavy lid towards the robot, aiming for it's head. Before it could react, the manhole cover hit it and the robot's head came flying off faster than a speeding bullet. The head came crashing to the ground with a thud after a few seconds of airtime and Dylan watched as the body followed suit. Wiping his brow, Spidey looked towards the two supposed bounty hunters and shrugged. "Soo... Am I supposed to run away, attack you guys, or should we just call this even since I just saved your butts?"

((due to their inactivity, I'm going to ignore the previous Lex Luthor post so that the story can advance as it was.))

Millennium City

OSCORP Industries Tower

Research and Development Centre

tumblr_m6v10nTrxG1qhk5zfo1_1280.jpg

View attachment 75651

"S-She's in England! N-Negotiating a deal with S-Stark Industries!" Gordon whimpered, his glasses nearly falling off his face. Pushing them up with his hand slowly, he looked at the Punisher, terrified. "O-OSCORP isn't involved with criminals! W-We've never... We only have m-military contracts! T-The suit that Juggernaut wore w-was stolen from us! We're not involved! Please, for the love of God, don't kill me. I admit it, I'm not a good man. I've seen horrors at OSCORP as a result of military funding, but all those projects have been shut down. Why do you think Sheryl Osborn runs the company instead of her father? Norman got the boot! The board found out what he was doing a-and they... They voted him out. I-I'll answer any of your questions, b-but I p-promise you that OSCORP has no involvement with criminal a-activities!"[/FONT]

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier "Ms. Jupiter"

100,000 feet above Millennium City

HelicarrierConceptRender1-AvengersBTS.png

View attachment 75650

"Alright Delgado, Fury's given me direction to let you loose... But we need to know that you're on our side." explained Agent Carter, walking close to the rather large black-clad man. From a pocket in her skin-tight SHIELD jumpsuit, she produced a small computer chip and held it out to him. "We need you to have this on you at all times. It's not a tracking chip, but it's essential for us to remain in contact with you. Insert it into your ear canal, than let it do it's work."

Once 'Venom' had taken the chip, Agent Carter turned around and walked over to a large holo-screen. "Now, since we apparently have an issue of planetary safety on our hands, graciously explained by your friend Mr. Wayne, we need you to investigate his claims. I doubt scouring the Netherworld will bring any kind of answers to the Sorcerer Supreme, but to each his own I suppose. What we need you to do is to investigate the recent goings on. Rumour has it that OSCORP has been under some serious press due to leaks in it's military programs, and we-" she began, only to be cut off by a sudden news bulletin. Looking at it for a moment, a sly smile crossed her face and she shook her head. Turning back to face Venom, she pointed at the screen and enlarged an obviously poor photo of Spider-Man. Printed under the image was the sentence 'WANTED: $800,000 Dead or Alive'. "Seems like you might have a job after all. Normally, bounties aren't really our thing, but if somebody has that kind of cash to throw around on killing a Super, then maybe we need to step in. Especially since they want him alive. Go down there, find whoever posted the bounty, and see what's up. Maybe by then we'll have found a proper assignment for you... Agent."

Millennium City

Somewhere close to Midtown High

View attachment 75649

Narrowly avoiding another punch from the robot, Spider-Man was shocked to see two other costumes joining the party. One was a cat and the other was a... Another cat? No, she was a... Well, Spidey would have to come up with a clever name later on, his attention was too focused on the giant robot at the moment. But they seemed as if they weren't here to fight the Iron Giant. He easily overheard them talking about a bounty and referencing something about spiders... So the obvious conclusion was he was finally getting to one of those mob bosses. Finally! Maybe it was Fisk. Old Tubby was certainly getting sick of the fat jokes, so perhaps he wanted Spidey dead. Either way, Dylan knew he eventually had to deal with the two. But with the combined efforts of him and his genderbent Cosplayer, Spider-Man could easily over co-

WHAP!

Right in the middle of his mental monologue, Spider-Man was hit by the thick metal fist of the robot and sent flying, crashing back first into a nearby car. Groaning in pain as he gathered himself once more, Dylan shook his head and looked at the robot, clearly pissed off. "HEY! Not cool, ED-209!" he screamed, rushing forwards. But instead of coming unarmed, he fired some web off towards a nearby lamppost and another strand towards a manhole cover. Quickly pulling the two webs together, Spidey pulled back on the make-shift slingshot and launched the heavy lid towards the robot, aiming for it's head. Before it could react, the manhole cover hit it and the robot's head came flying off faster than a speeding bullet. The head came crashing to the ground with a thud after a few seconds of airtime and Dylan watched as the body followed suit. Wiping his brow, Spidey looked towards the two supposed bounty hunters and shrugged. "Soo... Am I supposed to run away, attack you guys, or should we just call this even since I just saved your butts?"

Frank's gun stayed trained on his head. What the man told him was useful, and the vigilante was inclined to believe him. Still, he had to be thorough. "I ain't gonna kill you. Won't even hurt you. I don't think you're lying... but, if you are, or if you call security, I'm going to come back." Behind his mask, Frank was cool. "Do you understand? And, next time... I won't be so kind."

With that, Frank went through the process of escaping. It took a while. Too long. The vigilante just left with more questions found than answered.

Maybe it was time to call in fire support. S.H.I.E.L.D. would know. Sure, they didn't like him... but maybe he could get them to meet with him on his terms.

It would take some time.​

At first, Jessica simply assumed the pair of cat-like costumes were there to assist with the robot threat. So, she made no comment to them, simply focusing on keeping.. One; damage control(something she wasn't the best at, outside of guarding civilians). Two, from dying. Three, keeping the other costumes from dying. And, most obviously, taking down the rampaging rogue robot.

Of course, this was before the two kitty costumes attacked the other Spidey. Or, more accurately, one attacked him while the other tried to distract the robot.

It was times like this that Spider-Woman wished that she has web shooters.

Rolling her eyes with aggravation, Jessica tried to fire a miniscule bit of venom at Cheshire before doing the same to the robot. It wasn't enough to do any real harm.. Just enough to cause a little shock to the system, if it even hit. Hopefully enough to provide a very brief distraction.

"I know you two are busy having a cat-fight and all.. But how about this: fight the rampaging robot first, fight each other later." The ravenette's tone was filled with annoyance and.. Exhaustion. The use of venom was getting to her; taking a toll on her, and draining her of her energy, bit by little bit.

Looked like it was time to resort to physical means of attack.

Slowly, Jess managed to gather her bearings enough to give a take two; and she proceeded to take a running start towards the bot. After she'd gained enough speed, she leapt into the air, flipping mid-air.. And rotating to kick the robot across the 'face'. Of course, she did it perfectly: but damn her toes hurt. She'd be feeling that one for a while.

Before she could perform any further attacks on the robot, her male counterpart had managed to whack the armor's head clean off with a.. Manhole cover? "..Huh. Well, that's one way to do it," Jess mused, sighing heavily and running a hand back through her dark hair. Looked like her attempts had gone to waste, after all. "Where did tin-head come from, anyways?"

There was a pause, and then she looked between the other costumes around her. Another spider, and two cats.

Great.

"..Oh. Right. Did you kittens still wanna fight, or..?"​

Frank was alone... as always. He sat at a bar, drinking shot after shot in an almost ritualistic motion. He did this often. Sometimes several times a week. It passed the time. Made him... numb. It didn't make him forget. But it kept him from hurting. "You've had enough, buddy." The bartender, who was probably the closest thing to a friend Frank had, patted him on the shoulder with a smile.

Frank grunted and stood. He staggered out with a wave over his shoulder. "See you soon." The bartender just earned another grunt.

Frank ended up on a bench, staring at the sky. He couldn't find his way home... And the memories kept him from sleeping. His daughter screaming. Hearing the monitor flatline when his wife bled out on the operating table, taking their unborn son with her.

The screams of his fellow soldiers. The cacophony of gunfire. The feeling of bullets tearing through him.

Frank Castle was alone. As always.​

Last edited by a moderator:
2rnwthj.gif

"Soo... Am I supposed to run away, attack you guys, or should we just call this even since I just saved your butts?"
"..Oh. Right. Did you kittens still wanna fight, or..?"

The two cat-like aliases were now side to side looking at the other spiders. What a extraordinary situation to be in! Cheshire and Stray looked at each other, he had more of an inquiring look before he smirked and they stared back at him."You gonna help kitten?" Cheshire snorted at Stray. He looked at her. His intention was to just leave--He had no intention of fighting. With a sigh and knowing the woman's reputation, he just smirked on the outside. What a drag. He had to find a home to sleep in for the night--and this would just throw him off track. And finding the right guy was quite hard considering how picky he was."Now that you mention it--Sure, Why not." He shrugged."But girl--I'm sorry but can I say something?" He asked rhetorically as he pointed a clawed finger at spider-woman.

"That outfit--Meatloaf on you. It really doesn't suit ya. I dunno. I don't like it." Stray said blatantly. Cheshire rolled her eyes."C'mon kid hop to it." She commanded blatantly."Hold on--And your boobs are great! Like seriously they really are. With that skintight ugly suit--It like.. I can tell they're not lopsided.. What size are they by chance? GOD they are so perf!" He complimented with a grin whole-heartedly as he did fairly flamboyant gestures."No but aren't they?" He glanced over at cheshire who had a disapproving look before he rolled his eyes."ok fine--I get her." He muttered, walking backwards before running towards the crouched woman and using her as support to give him a higher jump. A higher jump in which he could jump past the woman and grab her mainly by her long hair, slamming her down.

"Ok i didn't mean to be all perverse--I'm not to interested in women!" He said honestly, attempting to block her moves and getting hit around. Some were close calls--But it was apparent that he was only 1. distracting her and keeping her away from Cheshire and 2. His intention was to just run away when he had the chance. Ok... So I made her angry over complementing her boobs? So she's probably gonna wanna beat my ass gay or not. The cat thought,"WOAH!" as he ducked in surprise. Then he looked at the ground. Manhole. And with a grin the male looked back at the woman.

"SORRY! I DON'T WANNA FIGHT! I'M LAZY BUT SERIOUSLY NICE BOOBS!" He shouted before quickly crawling across the floor and falling into the manhole.

~ ~ ~

As Stray fairly led the woman a distance away, Cheshire was still mostly observing how Spiderman fought in action--What he was like up close and in combat. The things she did she took note of him. A "What if I did this--What does he do?" Sort of thing. It didn't last to long and as she noticed Stray scurry away and leave quickly she tssked and jumped back some distance before throwing down a smoke pellet."It was fun taking notes on you~ We'll Meet another time where its more fun and secluded." She stated before seemingly disappearing like the Cheshire cat she was.

{ Sorry for speeding things up. You are free to write the fight scene sora and Hospes c: }

After chickening out of another attempt at attending school, Weslyn had taken to simply wandering the streets of Millennium City absently, hands shoved in her pockets and head down. She'd cried a fair amount over what she'd done on impulse earlier at the cafe. She never.. Meant to hurt anyone. She didn't want to, either. It just.. Happened. She had these spurts where she just lost control; where she became what Weapon X had tried to turn her into in the first place.

A killing machine.

Hell, that wasn't even considering the blackouts. Certain words, actions, and images triggered her.. Which made her mentally retreat, instinctively. Which made her mind try to defend her, by making her black out and deploying an alternate personality as a means of defense. The body was interesting, in that way.. In that DID was basically a defense mechanism.

Weslyn, however, didn't find the fact that she had insane, flirtatious, bloodthirsty, and just plain weird split personalities interesting at all. They.. Did things, while she was blacked out. Bad things. Hurt people. Made her out as a monster. Gave terrible impressions. And, worst of all.. She never remembered any of it. Without someone telling her what she'd done in a blackout, she had no idea what she- or, rather, her alternate personalities -had done.

But she didn't want to think about that.. Not now. It was painful, and absolutely terrifying.

"Well.. Great. Another opportunity I screwed up, huh?" Weslyn sighed heavily, kicking a pebble and shaking her head in disappointment. "I guess you guys need to start keeping count of all my screw ups for me," she deadpanned, statement aimed at her head voices. I don't think there's enough tally marks in the world for that.

Wes visibly cringed. "Very funny."

So.. What now? Welllll.. We could rob a store. Flirt with someone. Shoot something. Deface public property.
"..Just shut up," Lyn practically pleaded, rubbing her forehead with desperation. She never got any quiet anymore.

D'aww.. You don't want us to shut up. You love us too much. <3 ..We shouldn't be able to think a heart emoticon. Too bad, 'coz we just did. "...I hate you all," the brunette muttered off to the side, still walking along the sidewalk. She was still in her civilian clothes, that covered all of her scars but the ones on her face and neck.

So, she improvised, keeping her head down with her hood up. That was the best she could do to keep the scars that she was so self-conscious about hidden from sight.

Really.. We're gorgeous. Stop hiding our beautiful face. This.. Just made Wes growl slightly with annoyance. "I told you to shut up! For f*#%'s sake!" At this point, she'd raised her voice a little. Great.. More attention drawn to the PTSD afflicted girl in the hooded leather jacket.

Good thing her head was down.

Yeesh. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bench this morning, huh? Apparently so, 'cause we've got attitude. Do we need to make a PMS joke, or are we just gonna lighten up? No answer came from Weslyn. She didn't have the patience to put up with the voices' antics right now. She desperately needed a distraction from them.. Anything.

And, suddenly, just the thing came to mind.

Quietly, the young woman produced her stolen cell phone, dialing the number of the only friend she had.. Even if she hated him sometimes.

Timothy Drake.

Ugh. Do you really prefer that little brat over us? Come onnnn! That just uppercut me... Right in the feels. We don't *have* feels. Remember?

Still trying desperately to ignore the voices and keep herself contained, Weslyn less than patiently waited for Tim to pick up, pacing all the while. Of course, she was unaware of the fact that Tim was in the middle of a fight.. Which meant she got no answer.

Typical.

So, instead of leaving a voicemail like a normal person would, Wes simply set to calling Tim over and over again. Voicemails, and keeping one phone for too long, was dangerous. Could get her caught. As such, she refused to use that tactic. There was only one person she ever called, anyways.. One person that was even remotely close to a friend.

While waiting impatiently for said person to pick up, Weslyn kept pacing, before eventually sitting on a bench. Even then, she tapped her feet anxiously, and fiddled with the seam of her shirt. She always had to stay moving.. Was always very fidgety and jumpy, and a little quick to the trigger. And, of course, always talked to herself and kept her head down when she wasn't wearing her mask.

Lucky for Wes, she didn't have to talk to herself anymore. Someone else had sat on the bench, too: Frank Castle. She didn't know the man or the name, but she did know the smell on him. Alcohol.

She knew it well, really. She'd smelled it on her father plenty of times. Considering that fact, the smell immediately put her off, and she subconsciously scooted away very slightly, studying the drunk out of the corner of her eye. Ooh. He's attractive. Hot dayum. We could do better.

"...What're you staring at?" She would've looked up at the sky.. If she had her mask. But she needed to keep her head down. Plus, she was paying more attention to her constant redialing of Tim's number than to the drunk man.​

Frank grunted inquisitively and looked up at the sound. She'd pulled him out of something of a stupor. His eyes scanned her for a moment before his gaze drifted away again. It seemed he was going to ignore her, at first. When she didn't leave, though, he spoke up. "Fuck off. Lemme sleep." His words slurred and his fine motor skills shaky, Frank waved her away.

In his drunken state, his Colt wasn't well concealed. The bulge of the gun was visible through his shirt, to someone paying attention.

The vigilante tilted his head back and tried once more to ignore her.​

• Love
30djmo6.gif
2ng9a3o.gif
Stray got away safely through the sewer systems. He managed to find his way and although the dirtiness was fucking disgusting in that matter, he was surprisingly used to it. He knew the sewer systems somewhat well but pulled out his GPS system to help him. If only he had live help through an ear piece or something. The male eventually found his way after half an hour to the desired area he wanted to appear in and climbed a latter as he pushed the manhole up and out the way with ease quietly and appeared behind a dumpster. He pushed the thing back where it was and walked up the steps of a fire escape.

The first thing Tim did? He simply got on his phone and saw that his only friend had left a number of missed calls. "Whoops.. I'll call later--Sorry." He uttered to himself, resuming to go on some sex app--swiping through as he was finding the hottest guy around the area to be with for the night despite not being the legal '18 years of age'. Tim could care less about the feelings of others, to put it simply he never desired commitment. What he desired more than anything else was companionship in all truth and the male quietly swiped through a ton of images. Right now--He was seeking a home for tonight.

Suddenly his phone rang for the last time. Tim became quite keen and adjusted his phone as he only slightly chuckled."Persistent as usual." He said with a sigh before answering."Hey--Sorry Wes. Got caught in webs and it completely pushed my schedule down. I was just looking for a home to stay in for the night. So, You ok?" He asked. Although Tim was utterly exhausted by the heist he pulled, and the fighting he had to do, and the journey through the sewers he gave a tone of care anyways because it was the right thing to do and he laid down on the rooftop, looking at the sky quietly.

"Where are you anyways? Where should we meet if ya' want?" He inquired, yawning quietly to himself as he began to take his cat headgear off and goggles. He should really be in civilian clothes by now--But he didn't have those either. No house = No closet. But he did leave his clothes with another friend of his who was another female. She was his personal partner in crime in a way, on the low and in the civilian world.

• Love
Frank's reaction made Weslyn cringe slightly, tapping her foot a little faster. In her right mind, she was much more timid than when her alternate personalities took over, or the brainwashing from Weapon X made her snap. "Right.. Sorry," she muttered, recoiling a little and scooting away some. She wouldn't pester him anymore, out of fear. Plus, she didn't need him getting angrier and unintentionally triggering her.. Because things never ended well when that happened.

The only further comment she made was.. "Nice gun, by the way. Hope you've got a conceal carry license." It was a quiet mutter, made even quieter with the way her head was down.

Luckily for her, though, Timothy finally answered his phone.

The girl hardly cared that it took her one friend so long to answer; she was just relieved to have someone to talk to. You have us to talk to! To keep her sane. Psh. Sanity is SO overrated. Desperately, Weslyn tried to focus on Timothy instead of the voices. Hmph. Fine. Ignore us. Just don't go complaining when you need our help and we ignore you! "Don't stress it, Tim. It's really fine," she assured. Though, his question made her hesitate. "Yeah, uh.. I'm.. I'm alright. Just.. Uhh.." Oh, come on. Please don't say it. We might barf. Give her a break, guys. In all honesty, though.. Wes didn't really know if she could say what she wanted to. She didn't want Tim making fun of her for it.. But it was the truth.

"..I'm just... really alone right now, y'know..?" It was a bare whisper, but she'd managed to at least get it out. She did brighten up very slightly when Tim asked if they could meet; though, she tried to contain her relief, and keep her tone cool. She also didn't need Timothy thinking that she got excited about every time she saw him. "Yeah..! Sure, I'd love that. I mean.. If you want to, anyways.." Yeah. I think we just vomited a little. I want a vacation. "..I'm in the same place as usual."

Considering Weslyn was homeless.. She often stuck to the same location for a few weeks to a month. Though, because of her reputation.. She couldn't stay in the same place for too long. Now, it was in a small alley right by the bench she was on. She could probably only stay here a week or so longer.. Then she'd have to move again. Not that she minded any. It was just her life.​

"Ok fine, i'll meet you there." Tim concluded."Be there in 10 minutes, Bye." the male added before hanging up. Tim stood up from where he was, and picked up his goggles and cat hat, or cowl he would say -only cause it sound cool even though it technically wasn't one-. The male placed them on and simply off he went from that rooftop in order to meet Wes at the bench, her bench.

The male decided to take a short cut. When you were both smart and homeless, you kinda found yourself drowned in exploring the area and beyond really. Just to pass the time. Tim was simply a stray before as he matured, and still is while he's maturing even more. Sure he knew the whole city by heart, but he still traveled around to know its secrets. Shortcuts, sewer systems, etc anongst what he knew already. It would be useful in the future but there were times where he forgot things too and now that he thought about it, he really needed a live communicator.

After about.. More like 20 minutes, Tim actually made it late and walked along a path. He waved his hand up in the air, and was going to yell. But laziness struck and he just put his hand down right beside him. Deciding to just walk over to his friend and greet her in a normal voice.

"Hey." He acknowledged, taking off his bag and opening it."I brought you food: 7 soft Tacos cause hard tacos would be crushed by the way I travel, Oreos which are probably crushed too, and 3 Mountain Dews." He explained, putting the bag back on before someone else caught his attention."Huh. I see you made a... Whatever." Tim said.

Whatever... That was a word Tim used because they didn't make 'friends' with others easily nor any sort of other type of relationship. His hands clenched the straps of his bag and he began to get curious about the man on the bench. Sniff! Sniff!...Tim crinkled his nose as he stood."Bleh... A heavy drinker. Even I can smell it from up here." He stated looking over at Wes."Did you?... Nevermind." He said. Wes wouldn't dig in the mans pockets, because of her past.

Tim decided to just question her first."Hey, you know him?" He asked. Also a bad question since this guy reeked of alcohol. Tim got behind the bench, leaning over it before pushing her up and off the bench to do something mischievous as usual."Tell me what you know about the guy before I do something stupid. We all know how I am with drunk guys~" he said slightly jokingly as he observed the man."Hm, I don't know where you're looking at dude ,or what you're even saying--but his bulge is....interesting." The male pointed out openly staring at it as he threw Wes his bag to hold.

As Timothy was ready to fall onto the man, he saw a bulge through his shirt."Ok--Away from the bulge--What does that look like to you?." the cat pointed out as the oddly shaped bulge on the man's chest which took the form of a gun."Definitely not a toy gun if he's a man." This made Tim quite nervous, he didn't really like guns to begin with and he looked at wes."I don't think.. This is your typical civilian Wes. He's probably a hood." he stated looking at her then back down at the man."But then again--He doesn't seem aggressive in a drunken state... Just irritable." Tim also noted before a glint in his eyes appeared and he smirked with troubling interest. "Well..Tally-ho!" He chuckled with a salute of two fingers, falling back from the bench and onto the man just to get a reaction.

He literally just began to plank, or lay on top of the male."Hey--Wakey, Wakey!" Tim said, patting a number of times on Frank's chest."Y'can't sleep out here Mr.Bulge... Benches are dangerous! Maybe another gang will go after you! Is that why you have that gun? Thats a gun right? Can we by chance help ya home? Want me to get off of ya?" The male inquired blinking rather innocently as he spoke fast just for Frank to say 'yes'."We should totally crash his home! For a few hours and leave before he sobers up!" He whispered loudly at Wes."C'mon Wes--Can't be to bad. Maybe just.." Tim paused."Just eat at his house and throw a taco party and then we can leave by sunrise." Tim persuaded as he sat up still on the man with hands together."Please! Please! Please! Please! Pleaseeeee!" He begged at her."What could go wrong?" Tim asked rhetorically.

"Trust me!"

Wes nodded to herself at Tim's goodbye, returning one of her own. "Alright.. Cya soon, Tim." With that, she promptly turned off the phone, waited patiently for another car to come.. Before throwing the phone with precision, it coming in front of the car just in time for it to be hit by the vehicle and destroyed.

One less thing for the mercenary to worry about. Now she just glanced at Frank with nervousness, still tapping her feet. She was obviously very fidgety and jumpy.

She did, however, perk up a little upon Tim's arrival.. Even more so when he declared he had food. "Really..?? You're the best, Tim! Thank you." Ew. Affection. "He isn't my anything," she replied in a small whisper, looking away again. The man obviously sparked a fear in Wes.. That much wasn't difficult to tell. It was mostly caused by her bad past with alcoholics, and her fear of being triggered and having one of her alternate personalities take over. "I.. I don't know him."

When Wes was pushed off of the bench, the brainwashing from Weapon X briefly surged to the surface, and she got mad. But she managed to control herself, and took a deep breath to calm down. "I don't know anything about him! I don't.. I don't want to, either." The last statement was a practically inaudible whisper. "You.. You know bad things happen if people are aggressive towards me. Let alone drunks." And.. Of course Tim had to point out the man's 'bulge'. Now Weslyn had to look, too. Timmyboo has a point. I've gotta agree.

Reluctantly, Weslyn caught Timothy's bag as it was tossed to her. Her look of happiness and appreciation that could now be seen, since her scarred face was no longer down and hidden, quickly devolved into horror. "Timothy!" she practically hissed in a whisper. This was embarrassing.. Not to mention terrifying. Wes had a bad feeling this wouldn't go well.. And might end in her being triggered. "I don't.. I don't think he's a hood. Did you ever consider he could be a normal person with a conceal carrying license??"

Oh God. Now Tim had done it.

"Timothy!" she exclaimed, a little louder this time. This was getting ridiculous.. Though, what else could she expect? This was Timothy, after all. As for his recommendation that they crashed at Frank's place.. Wes shook her head frantically. "No! Nonono, no.. Y-you know that'd only end badly.." By 'badly', it would be obvious to Tim that she meant it'd probably get her triggered.

His pleading did seem to have her possibly considering it, judging by the way she hesitated a little, now.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(Sorry about the inactivity, but the Hulk is back! Feel free to request any changes to this post for storyline reasons, etc.).

Despite being able to transform into a creature that was famously stupid, Jack Frye was a very smart man. A man who had contacts. A man who had resources. And it was time to put on a show. This would make the headlines. He only had a limited amount of time, before the...other guy would stop him.a

He had bypassed every security measure at his own company easily. He was now in his head office, with a gun pointed at the head of executive-turned-manager, Oscar. He had assembled a press conference earlier that day-or at least, had smashed enough skulls to make it possible.
Lights, camera, action. It was almost time. He stepped backwards. Oscar shivered. He was placed at his desk, script in hand. He was holding a script in his shaking hands. Meanwhile, Frye could feel the pain rising in his heart. His other half was rising within him.
The cameras began to role. Oscar began his speech. Seemingly calm, despite his life being in the hands of his former manager.
'FryeTech has always been looking to the future. Our many technological developments, including our famous Gamma-Powered Oil extraction, and upcoming Gamma Power technology, has made FryeTech an essential part of the urbanisation, modernisation, and revolution of modern American Society.

But now, we are entering a new age. But with the brave costumed heroes that bring us hope, also comes new dangers.

A couple of days ago, a mysterious creature attacked one of our offices, damaging Gamma-Powered equipment located in the basement of our building. This is slowly releasing a deadly leak of Gamma Radiation, one of which our scientists are doing our best to contain, working around the clock to end this threat. However, with most levels of entry blocked by rubble, we have no way of placing a device upon our Gamma Generator, containing, and stopping the leak.

So here is our request. Spider-Man. If you're out there, if you can hear this message, then please, help us. You are our only hope of saving the lives of everyone in that building, as well as those who live in the surrounding area.

If you are able to help us, then please present yourself at the FryeTech HQ at 12:00 sharp tomorrow. Please. You're our only hope.'

The reporters stared in shock and horror as the recording ended. The Hulk now stood before them.

But the transformation was not yet complete. THe voice was still a mix of man and monster.
'Don't move. Don't speak. I want this on the front page of every newspaper. I want this on every website, every blog, every TV Channel News show. I want a Spider. And I want...him...now.' The Hulk then howled and swept one reporter into a nearby wall with one of his massive arms.
'Look what you've made me become, Frye. We can't let these people leave. Not until the Spider's here.'
But despite his concerns, the creature still smiled, it's sharp jaws forming a callous grin. His target, this dangerous vigilante, was falling right into his trap.

@Sora1297

Last edited by a moderator:
Ring Ring Ring

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I hate hearing that sound every morning. My first breaths of the new day are because of it and I hate it and thus I hate this day.[/BCOLOR]

Ring Ring Ring

Roger was sleeping against the cold wood floor of an apartment complex scheduled for demolition soon. Roger had yet to buy himself a house and with his lifestyle it was feasible, but he was too paranoid to put his name on any piece of paper especially without any compelling factors. The phone continued to rind and he slowly opened his eyes staring at it as it cut off. It rang immediately afterward. Instantly Roger knew that his accomplice Jeremiah was on the other end. He reached out of the sleeping bag he lay in and answered the phone.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]With great power comes great responsibility. What a load of horse shit. They expect either heroes or villains out of us metas?[/BCOLOR]

"What is it?" Roger answered coldly.

Jeremiah explained a rival gang trying to invade the immediate gang in Millenium city's territory. Jeremiah also added in that he killed the traffic cams to allow Roger time to react to the situation. Roger had gotten up and turned the phone to speaker as he dropped it on the ground. He walked over to a section of the room feeling around on the floorboards for a broken section. When he found it he popped it up and pulled out the trunk with his suit in it.

"Save the history lesson, what's the job?" Roger cut him off as he unlocked the trunk and suited up.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Well I am neither. I will do what I want.[/BCOLOR]

"4 grand for Millenium city's notorious gang leader's head cleaved from his shoulders. Sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to up the ante if you need." Jeremiah finished with a smirk on his face.

Roger fastened his helmet on and switched Jeremiah over to the com in his helmet. He turned his phone off and tossed it in the trunk with the sleeping bag and covered them both under the wood panel.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I am Rogue! And this is my city! I will rid it of its blood tainted hands by any means necessary![/BCOLOR]

Roger now transformed into the human spider Rogue scaled the apartment building to its roof and lept across the buildings. Everything zipped by him, but at the same time appeared so clear. The sensation from such a thing was strange, but exhilarating. Rogue kept up his hopping until he came across the firefight. He viewed it as if he were standing right in the middle, but in truth was much farther back.

"Jeremiah. Those cameras, can you use them to tell me about what I'm dealing-" Jeremiah cut him off. "Way ahead of you Rogue. We have our basic hand guns; 9mm and the like. Then there's your hunting rifles and shotguns. Nothing you can't handle if you're careful." Jeremiah chuckled when he finished and Rogue sighed in response. "Thanks pal." He vaulted off the roof edge onto the next and then spun off a pole into a grunt firing on the roof. The rivaling gang advanced a little further with the sniper down. "Not what I had in mind." "Rogue you've got company." Rogue looked to his side and saw the police coming down the road. "Not only that... who is the leader?" "Here I sent you a picture." The image hovered before Rogue. "Well I don't have to worry about him."

Rogue hopped down into the way of the spider stance and looked around. "I need to get rid of some of the competition." "You can lift those cars right? Chuck the 410 into the crowd. That'd relieve you of some of the pressure. Granted you might kill a few people." "That's fine." Rogue ran toward the streets, but was halted by gun fire concentrated on him. He looked to his left and saw some men divert from the cross fire to deal with him, they must've seen him take out their guy on the roof. Rogue took evasive maneuvers eventually vaulting backwards and flinging his blade out toward one and then the next and next until he surrounded himself in a dome of their blood. This really ticked off the gang as more began to flood out the warehouse. This time chucking Molotovs from the cover sprawled out everywhere.

The cops then arrived on the scene. "Time to choose a side, Jeremiah." "Side with the cops. Don't want to be picking pockets in broad daylight if you know what I mean." "Yeah..." Rogue vaulted over some of the gang members catching a motlov in midair and tossing it back. He landed on the hood of a police car and watched as some of the men were consumed by the flames. "I'll be borrowing this." Rogue quickly rolled off the hood and underneath the car. Soon after the sounds of metal bending were heard and the car was being lifted into the air. He chucked the car forward and then dissapeared with their attention on the vehicle. His objective was on the move. "He's making my job slightly less annoying." "Who is? I've lost you on the cameras. What's going on?" Rogue hopped over a fence and rolled in hot pursuit of Mr. Mobster. "Our target. He tried to ditch the fight unnoticed." Rogue made an attempt to whip him, but he was still out of range. He dashed forward and let his mask down spinning a web around his legs, the man fell and tried to scream. Rogue silenced the man with the flick of a wrist. "Tell your informant the job is done."

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I hate this day because this day I am alive. This day every criminal and so-called-hero is alive, causing mayhem and destruction in their wake. I will rid this city of both sides, superhuman or otherwise.[/BCOLOR]