The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing stops them from making their own entrance/exit and using it. It's more a denial of passage thing where they can't pass it.

So like, space distortion or something? *still confused*

Ooooh. I think that might be allowed? Idk, ask the GMs.

Name: Gatekeeper/Gate

Appearance:
big_knight.jpg

Actual form
AnimeWarrior.jpg

Alignment:

Alliance/Position: The Stars

Skill Set/Powers: She keeps a set of keys that unlock the primal nature of elements . She currently has Fire, Water, Ice, Lightning, Iron, Air and Nature while the rest are scattered.
Fire: Fires will come to life around her and rage uncontrollably
Water: Torrents of water will appear and actively seek out targets to push away
Ice: A controllable cloud of bluish gas appears and freezes things on contact.
Lightning: Calls forth a mighty lightning bolt to smite her opponents.
Iron: Summons a golem made of molten iron.
Air: Calls forth a mighty tornado
Nature: Causes nearby plants to become animate and attack
Keys scattered:
Earth: Localized earthquake
Sky: Weather control and flight
Sand: Sandstorm (Dudu-dududududu-terententerenten- dudu-dududududu)
Solar: Increases heat and light in an area into high levels
Lunar: Decreases heat and light levels in an area into very low levels
Gate: Opens The Gate from anywhere and fires a beam of energy at a target. Like an orbital laser.

She can also regenerate at a decent rate and is strong enough to wield her equipment, without the armor she also moves quicker. Additionally her presence can render entrances and exits unusable by making them emit a repelling field that denies access, newly created passages are unaffected for a short moment, this is fueled by her own aura. The moment that an entrance or exit is within the same room as her a bluish white field will manifest instantly. Notably, entities cannot pass through the field but physical attacks can go through it. Robots and the like can pass through and those that can manipulate energy can interact with the field and disable it.

Gatestone Armor is her armor. It's made of pieces from the Gate itself. Heavy and durable, this masterpiece is capable of regenerating as long as it doesn't move as it is made of Gatestone. Gatestone Shield is her shield and it has a key slot for a single key, highly adaptable, the shield gives a resistance to Gate's allies depending on what key it is.
Theme Song: (Optional)

Personality:
Gate is a calm and patient girl prone to throwing herself in front of her allies to defend them. She holds others at a higher pedestal than she does herself and is exceptionally good at following commands. Most of the time however, she acts like a gentle giant, often opting to keep defending than to go on offense.

She doesn't like people removing her armor for her.

Bio:
Somewhere on the farthest reaches of the omniverse lies an entity known as The Gate. It was simply known as such. It was a being of great power but there's more to be said about another entity that shared its home. It was known as the Gatekeeper. Its duty was to make sure that no one used the Gate for nefarious purposed. For generations, Gatekeeper has been defending The Gate and its surroundings until she was dragged away from it.

IC Extract:
The Gate
Creatures surrounded the tall structure with their eyes focused on it. In front of the structure, a lone knight, clad in heavy intimidating armor stood with its sword lowered and shield raised. This battle had been going on for months with neither side showing a decrease in their resolve. The knight continued to stand still and watched as a being of shadow emerged from the back of the gathering.

"Gatekeeper" The being shouted as thousands of the lesser beings raised their weapons. "You are outmatched, surrender the Gate!" It demanded. Thousands cheered for their glory and what seemed to be their victory. Gatekeeper continued to stand still before she whirled around and pulled out a gold and white key. The leader looked on anticipation, savoring his victory before he realized something as the Gatekeeper inserted the key.

The Gate slowly opened by a small gap, but it was enough. Golden energy blasted forth from the Gate and eliminated everything but itself and the Gatekeeper, who's helmet had been knocked off, revealing a woman of beauty and strength. She shut the gate and went for her helmet before putting it back on.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Now, that I looked at the forum structure, I expected more from this site. Like RPs having their own subforums, where RP locations/threads could be dissolved into more nice, even-ish sections. Well, I will have to prepare for clutter. *bats on the makeup*

In the meantime I was thinking of making my own diced RP (yeah, yeah, since I "advertise", I will make advert for Trinity Wars, as asked, since it's only fair. Well, that is Provisioned I will do it at all, and I will still make it before then end of spots getting full/no longer accepted.)
Here is one special skill (I thought, I'd share this just for fun):
Cthulhu Fthang:
A distortion spell, which swaps the stats (strength, agility, intelligence, etc) of everyone (except the caster) in battle for the next four turns. During the randomization, the first-one (order of swaps is also randomized) to get the re-definition of their stats, gets a double stat boost bonus, whereas the last two to get the re-definition have their new stats halved.
What I love about this idea, is the incredibly random nature of the spell (this is the next best thing since Cyber Jar in Yu-Gi-Oh!). YOUR party can get the shitty end of the stick and enemy get the boost, but if it works just the way one hoped for, it may (or not entirely) give a nice boost.

• Useful
Reactions: Duwang Chew
@Inevyr

Sweet, another Stars member. Welcome to the artificial intelligence club.

I interpreted this that Stars only pretend to be clever, but they're not. lol
Nah.

It's 'cause we got R2, who's a robot, NICOLE and Enrem, who are both digitalized, and Teddie who...well, if I remember correctly, he's just some random bear-suit thing.

I just realized something. What if someone wanted to use the bathroom but Gatekeepre is in the vicinity?

Random person that needs to go: WHY WON'T THE BATHROOM DOOR OPEN?!

Gatekeeper: ^^;

Now I'm just imagining the Resistance being locked out of their base because of Gatekeeper, or an Empire member being locked out of their city because of the Gatekeeper. In short, thanks Arcanist Gatekeeper. XD

Name: Vorth Mordac
Appearance:
latest

Alignment: His own. anti-evil. He will do all in his power to oblitorate all evil in the world.
Alliance/Position: Heros, Position, he's a warrior. but a brilliant one.
Skill Set/Powers:
400 years of battle experience. genetically engineered as a superhuman warrior, he spent his entire life fighting against foes that would make most mortals go crazy with fear.

Blessed Armour. His armour is warded against dark magic and evil. it is also as strong as tank armour, made from a ceramic/titanium alloy that is capable of turning all but the largest shells and most powerful blades. while it is supported by internal mechanisms it does mean he struggles to jump high or move very fast. mind you with the internal mechanisms augmenting his strength and superhuman abilities he can still keep up with most normal people

The Agis; A finly woven web of Silver wire fused in to his very flesh, made in to protective pentagrams and runes, this protects him from dark magics, spells, psychic abilities and the like targeted at him it is also immune to magnetism (to stop people just ripping it out of him)

Psy Cannon, That gun on his arm? Yeah, that fires physically charged rounds the size of a normal persons fist that explode inside the target, made to send demons and the like back to hell, blessed with holy magics. Tipped with silver they also glow a strange, holy blue.

Superhuman Strength, Stamina, healing. Genetically engineered to be 'better' than mortal men in every way, he is also immune to most non magical poisons and never feels fatigue or suffers disease, though this has its costs. he eats more, and often forgets others are not as strong as him, nor as resilient.

Nemesis Force Weapon, A weapon imbued with immense psychic might along with a disruptor field, this disruptor field dislocates molecules from one another, causing it to cut through flesh and armour alike. however the true power of the Force Weapon is that it allows the wielder to imbue it with his own psychic powers, furthering its power and destructive force. Vorth carries 2 such weapons, a Halbard with a long pole and blade atop it, and a two handed sword, to large for any normal man to wield.

Psy-Powers, Capable of manifesting his will and soul into psychic might he can manifest purifying flame, soul crushing lightning storms, and other such things through his mind. Though the most terrifying of these is called 'Purgation' which is where he causes the sins of all those in a area to come crashing down upon them in the form of holy fire and lightning. after using this skill he needs to rest for a few moments due to the immense strain on his mind.

Theme Song:
Personality: He is a believer in all that is good should be protected and that evil must be eliminated in any and all forms. totally and utterly. He will not rest until that is done, with or without his allies he. The first to march on to the battlefield, and the last to leave, In his life there are only a few things that really matters, care of his equipment, obliteration of all evil, and protecting good. Besides that unstoppable drive he's rather kind and caring, believing that the purest form of goodness is kindness and compassion and strives to show that in himself. He also believes himself to be free of sin.
Bio:
TBA (I'm not sure what to put here yet!)
Why is this not one the list? Not accepted or dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.