The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ego

It'd be like putting Team Rocket next to Ghetsis looooool

@chaosheart13 I'd really like to know what Darth Vader would have to say about it.

I am actually tempted to make a CS for mentally retarded Yoda's cousin (and make him belong to The Stars, so he could team up with R2)... Just for lulz, but I think, I have enough characters as it is for now.

OR MAYBE.... BAT VADER!
4faedb74cf4c266d359f1602efd19c97.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you mention it, maybe instead I should get my Witch from Path of Exile get over here? I mean she already controls the undead horde. I don't even need to fight anymore, only occasionally cast firestorm spell, the rest being taken care of by a horde of zombies. xD

WE'RE ALREADY OUTNUMBERED HERE CAP'N, WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE HOARDS D8

Just to make things interesting she could be on The Resistance... As questionably ethical horde of undead may be, they may pose a degree of challenge to the Empire. lol

Hm, that makes me wonder if summoners or Pokemon trainers are allowed in the Resistance/Empire, considering they are more than one person/creature yet they are a unit and helpless without them for the most part. :o

To be serious for the moment:
I think they all would still count as separate characters, and would have separate CSes. But this should be a non-issue, since I do not recall an actual hard character cap being imposed. It would only need to be clustered on the list, I imagine.

kano-mortal-kombat-x-33733-2880x1800-Edited-351x185.jpg

"Thanks for the info, love. I'm sure somebody'll pay a pretty price for it."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This traction is good, keep it going. I expect to see a growth by 5+ pages the next time I go to bed to nap.

@Cambridge Hazard

What would constitue as a child for Schwarzwald? Like, 3-15 year olds or what? Just curious |D

Well, he cobbles up visual cues to determine children, just like anyone would. Age doesn't play too much a part, really, since his kind handles age very strangely. There are children-level digital monsters who've lived for decades and yet still retain their childish mindset. And then there are the ones who start delving into Freud barely hours after birth (think Vision from the Avengers movie). In this vein, he'd easily conclude people like Crais, Leon and K-9 to be "children". Of course, that doesn't mean he's always right.

All I know is - if he has to fight Crais, he's very likely to lose or retreat.

Right, so I have a couple announcements to make.

First off, progress on the IC is slow, but steady. I still have a bit to do before it's ready, but I should at least get the important stuff out and ready for posting.

With that said, I WILL be posting the IC this week. At the very latest, I'm making it a point to get it posted on Saturday. I don't know at what time on Saturday, maybe at midnight just after Friday, or maybe at 6 PM my time. Either way, I intend on getting it up by then, no matter what. Worst Case Scenario: It will be either delayed by a day, or posted with an incomplete intro post on my part. ...Most likely the latter. If that happens, at least it will be up so that everyone can start, and I can tweak the post to completion. That said, to make sure it gets at least almost done by then, I will most likely be taking a few days off of Iwaku to focus my time on it, in which case I leave the OOC in Windpipe, Silvir, and Omni's hands.

--------------

And I have one more announcement on a lesser note. I figured it's better to point it out now so I'm not questioned about it later: Ego made a character named Charlene that he wants me to play, (For the record, Eddieddi requested the same thing with a character of his. (Though I don't believe he necessarily minded who plays as that character.)) and that'll be why she's on my first post soon. But that's not the part of it I felt I needed to announce.

For varied reasons, she will be one last Neutral to bring in. For her story reasons, she can't be on the Resistance, she's not going to be with the Empire completely, and she's far from the Stars criteria. Plus it would put Neutral in a standard 10 that I normally stop limits at anyways. I know that I'm basically cheating again, and I apologize, but I promise that will be the last time I do it.

Hey, now... If I reveal much from the get-go, where's the fun? But it has to do with a certain day, back in 1995, Tokyo...

'1995'

s6q61h.jpg

212svgg.jpg

2agogue.jpg

2ih9kb4.jpg

25utczt.jpg

1586vpz.jpg

...Ah, I should really get to finishing that one more character.​

Status
Not open for further replies.