Aren’t you curious?
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- I live in the net, so
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Androgynous
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Mm, both. I can be unsure of where to drive the plot, unsure of how my character should respond. Ill seek out my partner to brain storm. Other times I'm all about it going one direction, about this or that happening.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, modern, romance, yaoi. Magical. Mixed genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- SciFi - if it goes to deep I cant keep up. Mostly anything with too deep of a world build can loose my focus.
a few volunteered. Most... well.
The train, endlessly chugging around the country upon carefully placed tracks. The news could only broadcast that the train couldn’t be stopped. Never who was upon it, never what purpose it carried. Whispered secr to brought conspiracy - a twisted experiment? Government funding? Terrorism? Does this very train hold secrets? Do the people upon it know these secrets? If not, can they find them? Will they want to?
you are on this train. Tossed in this four car society with people you’ve never met. Th doors will not open, the train will not stop. The windows barely crack. This clever train has given a stock, enough to ensure survival, is this a nightmare, torn from your freedom to be part of aome thing that will give you no answers? Or is it a drawing, blessing you in all the things you did not have before?
Are you for the train, or against it.
I welcome any and all who would like to be apart of The Train.
As GM I will give you plenty to follow along with - or work against. I am open to ideas, fists & turns. With that in mind, I’d like to see posts with at least three paragraphs. Bring out those details~.
The following is a quick FAQ.
yes, in a sense. What I am meaning by this is that they were approached- offered a spot on a train. They do not get all the details of what the train is for, or why they would go on the train. For each volunteer it could be different - this first was promised money - the second perhaps to clear a criminal history for themselves or another. Whatever they exchanged to be on the train for will be up to you. (I will approve these though so they aren’t too over the top.)
Whatever you character was doing, or wished to do in life has been interrupted. These people were kidnapped, relocated and find themselves on this train. Whatever life they had before, whatever they left behind - happy or sad - is up to you.
You will be free to do what you want on the train, (within the layout and restrictions.) Develop relationships how you wish on the train. There will be things to find, things to learn about. Whether out of leisure or with a goal towards freedom.
The Train is four cars long, all four are accessible.
usually where the controls are hosted. However, in this train is nothing but smooth walls. No bottoms to push, levers to pull. A simple device placed upon a stool in the middle, who's only job is to count the days passing. 01... 02.. 03.
booths. six on each side, with a table snuggled between each. this part of the train couldn't of been more normal, railings about them meant to hold luggage. large windows to bring in sunlight, windows that open only enough to put ones hand through.
a lounge dressed in decor a century too old. couches, lined up against the walls of the train, small tables set before them, the space to walk through plenty. behind what was once a bar - a small kitchen took its place. two slot burner power by replaceable canned gas. a mini fridge, tucked behind a door. a trash can, a kettle. a small sink, capable of holding a plate or two. dishware suitable for a set of four can be found behind another door below, a few pans too.
the last car. a car lacking no special features, designed to hold what stock was given. the one and only bathroom to live in this car. small, no shower or tub in sight. the back half of this car would display a giant metal tank, with a spout. water. plenty, if none wasted. crates line the rest of the walls, some open, some sealed. without them the given stock. anywhere from instant foods, to many cans of beans. rice, noodle. next to the water tank sits a table, a pattern to appear with each morning. a new item is placed upon it, sometimes food - milk, eggs. - other times books, newspapers. police reports. even objects, photos - jewelry. This car is the only one with a door, but can it open?
- I would like to keep an air of mystery, for both other characters and OOC players. All sheets are to be sent to my PM - all that will be shared are photos, and names. I challenge you, to discover what makes another character tick, and share how yours may tick~. The sheet itself is rather simply. To keep it consistent I'll ask that you do not use anything too crazy for your photos. Animated or realistic is fine.
- These PM's will also serve a secondary usage for plotting - between GM and individual character. Feel free to use them, as I will also use them when i have a twist in mind.
Name || Age
Description || Here, place anything that doesn't reflect in your photo. Ex, tattoos, piercings. Scars. missing fingers.
Breakdown || Here, I need to know. Did they volunteer, or were they stolen? If they volunteered, what did they seek in exchange. If stolen, what were they stolen from. This mixes both bits of history and personality.
Likes;Dislikes || Give me five things they like, and five things they dont. (Yes, I will use some of these against you.)
ETC || This is purely me taking in info for the last car - What would you like to see in it? Or something you don't want to see?