The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloan landed. 'Mission Accomplished. Well done Gentlemen. Izana. Cromartie. To me.'He nodded. It was important to know your employees names, after all. He pulled off his Mr. 08 helmet to reveal a face that seemed to permanently have an insane grin plastered across it. He ran a hand across his scars, then back through his hair. The 'Lost Souls' had their uses, but now, that use had been expended. And Terry Sloan was a frugal man in the sense that he only kept the people he needed.
full

'Lost Souls! Sounds about right. At least I can now trademark the Team name. Nothing personal, but now our temporary Alliance strategique, is over. Nothing personal. As much as I truly admire an underdog story, you're all very skilled people who I can't let roam free. For two reasons. Firstly, the eye in the sky. My employers, who you already know of, have designated you for....termination. The second is that you're all rogue elements who could potentially stop me.'
He paused.
'Us. Stop us. But, bear in mind, I'm not the monster you think I am. If you're willing to come quietly-' he raised his hands. So be it. But, if you want to do things the hard way, we can do that too.'
@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Dec @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Thuro 116 Pendragon

meta_knight_by_denim2-d73z1jj.png

As Hera departed, she was unaware that she'd picked up a hitchhiker or two. The first of these hitchhikers was a small round figure that was hard to put into words, but nevertheless seemed to exude power. Because of his slipping away from Hera with the other hitchhiker, he had no official title or explanation, but then, that was probably the way the Meta Knight would have preferred it.

tumblr_mvf2twQmxa1sz02juo1_500.jpg

The other person would have had no title, and in fact was never supposed to be released from the Box. He was rated A1 dangerous, and was never to be released from prison. However, this wouldn't have suited him, would it? What was life without a bit of daring and adventure? Without a little...mischief? And Loki, God of Mischief, had plenty of it.

Perhaps he'd amuse himself with this John Crichton and Team for a little while, they could certainly use the help after all. They weren't exactly the cream of the crop.

In the end when the sun comes up, with their lives on the line.

The poor beast was trapped, pinned, and being slowly being destroyed by the creatures attacking it. The death grip that Cromartie had on it was crushing the motors in it's tail, causing it's motion of balance to be thrown off. It began to recalculate the the shifting mass of it's movement, until Ellison began firing his weapon into the sensors tucked safely beneath it's steel 'skin'. It's sense of balance was now destroyed, and it was never going to walk again unless it was taken in for a major refit.

Touching one of it's wings to the ground in a move vaguely reminiscent of a football player preparing for the ball to be thrown, it leaned most of it's weight onto that wing. With the safeguards put into it's central processing unit it couldn't use the one weapon that might even the balance of this fight. The machine was near helpless. As Vaas's "present" struck home it blew off the armor on a small chunk of the leg, exposing the gears beneath, the tendons of this great beast. Through the air and through the dissipating flames Setsuna flew like an angel of death, delivering a blow that crushed the massive tendon on the machine and crippled it's right leg.

On the left side, Kirito and Vader's thrown lightsaber almost collided, the Saber veering away at the last second as Vader's flicked it away with a mere thought. The blade sheered a clean gash in the size of the left leg that Kirito promptly stabbed his blades into, severing the left tendon of the mechanical terror.

The Metal Gear's frame lifted up slightly as the Sith Lord focused on it, a testament to the man's power. The Metal Gear could feel its insides breaking, could see the system's going offline as it was attacked.

Tail Balance: Beyond Recovery
Right Leg: Beyond Recovery
Left Leg: Beyond Recovery
Offensive Shoulder Armaments: Beyond Recovery
Shoulder Sword: Unuseable

However, another system was coming online. One that had been inhibited, but the circuit that was keeping the system offline had been destroyed by Vader's telekinetic assault.

Plasma Cannon: Online

Metal-Gear-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Metal-Gear-Gif-Meryl-Silverburgh-2070761.gif

[spoili]Ignore the bit with Ocelot in the cockpit[/spoili]

It's machine processors made yet another deduction that had been denied to it before. Tactical reasoning. There were two groups here. Take out the leaders of the two and their operational efficiency would be reduced.

...Comparing records of conversation between the two. Analysis indicates John Crichton to be the alpha, elimination priority is John Crichton, secondary priority is Terry Sloane. With gargantuan effort, the killing machine pulled itself out of Cromartie's grasp using it's front two arms for leverage, the effort clean ripping it's tail off, leaving Cromartie a trophy the size of a highway.

The machine was just that, a machine, but the look in it's eye was almost predatory.

No choice, got to follow the rules of the wild

Aiming it's canon carefully for one last blast, the Metal Gear shot a plasma beam at Crichton and Accelerator. Crichton couldn't do anything in the seconds it would take for them to die, it was all on the shoulders of the young Esper.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Dec @FireDrake150 @Kaykay

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
scc211b.jpg

The moment the gargantuan create shattered around him, the T-888 unit cast aside the tail, careful not the wound Ellison as he did so. How…perplexing. This creature had some key components very similar to those of the HunterKiller droid of his world, more specifically the early 2020s. It was old equipment, yet…useful. There was only 8 years of work between the two devices; although, from an AI standpoint, this was a substantial gap, however, in regards to the machine's raw components….it was…salvageable…They were worth keeping around for the foreseeable future, especially with the inevitable upcoming terminations; with the absence of a common foe, such a confrontation was almost unavoidable

Within seconds, his assumption was proved true…No, of course it was correct; Sloan may have been the greatest mind on Earth, but Cromartie's computing capacity was greater than any mind; if he could calculate it, so could he. The modifications and repairs could take place at a later point in time, for now, there were more important things to process...

Such as arming himself.

Although he had cast aside his fire arm prior to taking hold of the Metal Gear's tail, it was not in vain; he had calculated the exact distance to toss it in order to remove it from the chaos, for it to avoid damage, but not enough to discard it. All he had to do now was salvage it from a nearby garden.

Fire arm acquired. Ammunition still pending

Of course… bullets were still in need of being acquired… and where was the best place to acquire ammunition than the honourable Mr. James Ellison. With the cease fire eliminated, there was nothing stopping him for taking out the FBI agent and removing the bullets from his steaming corpse. It would be quick, easy. He could do it silently; the man need not even scream. Yet, surrender was still possible, especially considering the psychological state of Ellison; he was scared, confused, a small push could bring about his betrayal, and a traitor is always more valuable than a dead man.

So it was settled, or at least, processed. He could acquire the man's weapon and leave him alive.

"Cromartie…" The agent muttered, approaching the plotting figure. "Is that your pistol?"
"Affirmative" The reply came, sharp and smooth, with the machine almost smiling as he pulled the weapon out of the bush. "Come and see, Mr. Ellison. There is a most peculiar object within the shrubbery."

The detective, of course, armed himself, not out of fear of the contents of the bush, but out of a suspicion of Cromartie. He had no intention of giving the being a second chance, regardless of the scriptures; the bible did not seem to apply to the machines. This reaction, was both acceptable and predictable; who wouldn't raise arms against a murder? Yet, of course, the T-888 understood the concept too…

And he was relying on it

The moment the man enter within arms distance of the machine, the Terminator span around tearing the gun out of the deceive hand's, and firing a stray bullet towards his feet. Jumping back instinctively, the man was off guard; the direct strike to the figure's rip cage did not even need to break a bone bring about his fall.

ellison%2Battacked.jpg

The betrayal was only what Ellison expected; what a fool he had been!! He knew you could not teach the old machine a new tricks, and defiantly not morals…
Climbing to his feet, the man tried desperately to keep up with the machine, to warn the Lost Souls before the machine arrived, but he stood no chance; the distance of the battlefield was too great for him to call out, and much too far for him run in his current state. Cromartie had arrived at the standoff before the Detective could reach the halfway point

1356839-cromartie.jpg

Taking his place at Sloan's right hand, the soldier spilt the bullets between the two cartridges, and aimed the men and women who stood before him. The main targets- John and Kirito; the weapons wouldn't harm Accelerator, and the others would crack without John's leadership…. Just like the resistance…

"John Crichton, you and your Team are designated for termination. Surrender immediately to avoid their inevitable deaths"

@The Team
(Not my best post sorry)
Mobile Post

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
scc211b.jpg

The moment the gargantuan create shattered around him, the T-888 unit cast aside the tail, careful not the wound Ellison as he did so. How…perplexing. This creature had some key components very similar to those of the HunterKiller droid of his world, more specifically the early 2020s. It was old equipment, yet…useful. There was only 8 years of work between the two devices; although, from an AI standpoint, this was a substantial gap, however, in regards to the machine's raw components….it was…salvageable…They were worth keeping around for the foreseeable future, especially with the inevitable upcoming terminations; with the absence of a common foe, such a confrontation was almost unavoidable

Within seconds, his assumption was proved true…No, of course it was correct; Sloan may have been the greatest mind on Earth, but Cromartie's computing capacity was greater than any mind; if he could calculate it, so could he. The modifications and repairs could take place at a later point in time, for now, there were more important things to process...

Such as arming himself.

Although he had cast aside his fire arm prior to taking hold of the Metal Gear's tail, it was not in vain; he had calculated the exact distance to toss it in order to remove it from the chaos, for it to avoid damage, but not enough to discard it. All he had to do now was salvage it from a nearby garden.

Of course… bullets were still in need of being acquired… and where was the best place to acquire ammunition than the honourable Mr. James Ellison. With the cease fire eliminated, there was nothing stopping him for taking out the FBI agent and removing the bullets from his steaming corpse. It would be quick, easy. He could do it silently; the man need not even scream. Yet, surrender was still possible, especially considering the psychological state of Ellison; he was scared, confused, a small push could bring about his betrayal, and a traitor is always more valuable than a dead man.

So it was settled, or at least, processed. He could acquire the man's weapon and leave him alive.

"Cromartie…" The agent muttered, approaching the plotting figure. "Is that your pistol?"
"Affirmative" The reply came, sharp and smooth, with the machine almost smiling as he pulled the weapon out of the bush. "Come and see, Mr. Ellison. There is a most peculiar object within the shrubbery."

The detective, of course, armed himself, not out of fear of the contents of the bush, but out of a suspicion of Cromartie. He had no intention of giving the being a second chance, regardless of the scriptures; the bible did not seem to apply to the machines. This reaction, was both acceptable and predictable; who wouldn't raise arms against a murder? Yet, of course, the T-888 understood the concept too…

And he was relying on it

The moment the man enter within arms distance of the machine, the Terminator span around tearing the gun out of the deceive hand's, and firing a stray bullet towards his feet. Jumping back instinctively, the man was off guard; the direct strike to the figure's rip cage did not even need to break a bone bring about his fall.

ellison%2Battacked.jpg

The betrayal was only what Ellison expected; what a fool he had been!! He knew you could not teach the old machine a new tricks, and defiantly not morals…
Climbing to his feet, the man tried desperately to keep up with the machine, to warn the Lost Souls before the machine arrived, but he stood no chance; the distance of the battlefield was too great for him to call out, and much too far for him run in his current state. Cromartie had arrived at the standoff before the Detective could reach the halfway point

1356839-cromartie.jpg

Taking his place at Sloan's right hand, the soldier spilt the bullets between the two cartridges, and aimed the men and women who stood before him. The main targets- John and Kirito; the weapons wouldn't harm Accelerator, and the others would crack without John's leadership…. Just like the resistance…

"John Crichton, you and your Team are designated for termination. Surrender immediately to avoid their inevitable deaths"

@The Team
(Not my best post sorry)
Mobile Post
Sloan landed. 'Mission Accomplished. Well done Gentlemen. Izana. Cromartie. To me.'He nodded. It was important to know your employees names, after all. He pulled off his Mr. 08 helmet to reveal a face that seemed to permanently have an insane grin plastered across it. He ran a hand across his scars, then back through his hair. The 'Lost Souls' had their uses, but now, that use had been expended. And Terry Sloan was a frugal man in the sense that he only kept the people he needed.
full

'Lost Souls! Sounds about right. At least I can now trademark the Team name. Nothing personal, but now our temporary Alliance strategique, is over. Nothing personal. As much as I truly admire an underdog story, you're all very skilled people who I can't let roam free. For two reasons. Firstly, the eye in the sky. My employers, who you already know of, have designated you for....termination. The second is that you're all rogue elements who could potentially stop me.'
He paused.
'Us. Stop us. But, bear in mind, I'm not the monster you think I am. If you're willing to come quietly-' he raised his hands. So be it. But, if you want to do things the hard way, we can do that too.'
@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Dec @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Vader discreetly warped the metal of the T-888's currently loaded bullet with the Force. Good luck shooting that gun, even if the Sith's plan didn't end up working. You see, Vader had volunteered for his post. Because of that, he had access to knowledge on his team mates. He knew what made this glorified battle droid tick... and he knew how to hurt it. T-888s were not fans of incredibly hot things, though they were resilient to heat. Thermite burned through them quite easily, while a lightsaber was significantly hotter than thermite. As for Sloan... he was human. Just a human, albeit one with shiny toys that could mess Vader up. Unfortunately for him, that suit of armor didn't mean anything when dealing with the Force.

His tactical analysis ultimately came down to this: This pair must be suicidal, because Vader could take them both by himself. Take out Sloan first. He was the most dangerous to the Sith. He casually went to crush Sloan's big brain by simply clenching his fist angrily from across the way.

A blinding flash of light coming through his raised hand that would make sight impossible without using Force Sight. If Sloan didn't go down for whatever reason, he would quickly find that Vader simply tried to break his neck from a range.

Regardless of whether or not the Terminator's vision was obscured or not, Vader moved forward with a deliberate certainty. After all, he knew what the droid was going to do four steps before he did it. Vader doubted he'd get hit once. Cromartie would further find that, even if he got a hit in, the durasteel armor on him would name primitive weapons and punching basically useless. Vader swung powerfully to try and cleave the Terminator's head from its shoulders.

This entire tactical analysis and the carrying out of his plan, regardless of whether it worked or not, took a matter of seconds.

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Dec @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Thuro 116 Pendragon

full

He paused.
scc211b.jpg

Such as arming himself.

And he was relying on it

ellison%2Battacked.jpg

1356839-cromartie.jpg

@The Team
(Not my best post sorry)
Mobile Post
Vader discreetly warped the metal of the T-888's currently loaded bullet with the Force. Good luck shooting that gun, even if the Sith's plan didn't end up working. You see, Vader had volunteered for his post. Because of that, he had access to knowledge on his team mates. He knew what made this glorified battle droid tick... and he knew how to hurt it. T-888s were not fans of incredibly hot things, though they were resilient to heat. Thermite burned through them quite easily, while a lightsaber was significantly hotter than thermite. As for Sloan... he was human. Just a human, albeit one with shiny toys that could mess Vader up. Unfortunately for him, that suit of armor didn't mean anything when dealing with the Force.

His tactical analysis ultimately came down to this: This pair must be suicidal, because Vader could take them both by himself. Take out Sloan first. He was the most dangerous to the Sith. He casually went to crush Sloan's big brain by simply clenching his fist angrily from across the way.

A blinding flash of light coming through his raised hand that would make sight impossible without using Force Sight. If Sloan didn't go down for whatever reason, he would quickly find that Vader simply tried to break his neck from a range.

Regardless of whether or not the Terminator's vision was obscured or not, Vader moved forward with a deliberate certainty. After all, he knew what the droid was going to do four steps before he did it. Vader doubted he'd get hit once. Cromartie would further find that, even if he got a hit in, the durasteel armor on him would name primitive weapons and punching basically useless. Vader swung powerfully to try and cleave the Terminator's head from its shoulders.

This entire tactical analysis and the carrying out of his plan, regardless of whether it worked or not, took a matter of seconds.

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Dec @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Thuro 116 Pendragon

0QR77PF.png

Crichton stared impassively across the battle lines at Sloan as the Team and Lost Souls fought. An idea was forming in his mind, a lie, a bluff, a con, whatever you want to call it. That was Crichton's power. Not the curse. Not what he'd learned on Lordan. His mind was his first power, and remained his most helpful.

"Sloan." He called out authoritatively, or what he hoped was authoritatively. Hera had taught him all the forms and customs, the way of speaking and getting those below you to listen, all the things that came with being an Organization Captain, but it had been so long ago, over a hundred years. The other guy had done his best to help with him with it too, from his own experience, but, John had never been a natural leader. That was Dargo, out somewhere among the stars, his enemy in title, if not in life.

"Three questions."

Crichton held a clenched fist in the air, the universal military symbol for stop. It was a message to Vader to hold off on dismantling the Team, though it might be necessary if Sloan was as unbalanced as he was beginning to suspect.

qn9TddO.png

"First. Will you be my daddy?" The question was nonsensical nonsense that didn't even deserve an answer, but it helped believe it or not. People got uneasy and off balance around things they didn't understand, and Crichton would always fall into that category.

"Second, are you suicidal? Look at the robot. Look at it." Crichton walked over and laid a hand on it's head, its the metal warped from Accelerator's kick and the plasma that had burned it from the inside. "If Accelerator can do that without the help of the rest of Lost Souls."

mF1OGbc.gif

Crichton looked back at Sloan and the Team, a maniac look in his eyes that was every bit as frightening as the one in Sloan's.

"What's he going to do to you?"

The threat was not subtle, and Crichton was not afraid of trotting out his ace card. He had other tricks up his sleeve, but Sloan wasn't the real threat here, and he'd rather not waste them.

"And thirdly," Crichton had been counting down the his points on his hand, closing them one by one as he showed that Sloan's chances of winning were dropping closer and closer to zero.

X0mWxJw.png

"Why the hell are your people attacking Organization personnel?"

They both knew the answer of course, but he was putting Sloan on the offensive, planting the tiniest seed of doubt in the minds of his Team.

"Your squad was assembled by the Sonheidran to put down our 'rogue' group." Here was the point where he had to make a choice. It had been Rachel that had taken them on what had become her vendetta against her 'father' for her experimentation on her. If he sold her out Lost Souls could cop out of all of the blame, but they'd be going against what Crichton was trying to build, what he sensed they could be. A family of sorts, or at least comrades that could trust each other. Possibly the only ones that could in this world that seemed to be made up of layer upon layer of deceit and half truths.

Naw. When did John Crichton ever do things the easy or the safe way?

"Well," He sat down on the hood of one of the police cars, possibly the same one that he'd delivered his grand speech from, what seemed like a million years ago. "I don't see any rogue Teams around here, do you?"

"Hera, the grand bitch onto herself, was here five minutes ago delivering those wonderful reinforcements to my squad. Now, why would she deliver reinforcements to a team of rogues? She wouldn't, no matter how you spin it. She's not that crazy or dumb, she's not me. So why then? Unless?"

Crichton made a mock gasping motion.

"She has orders that say we're the good guys, or at least that we're still working for the Organization's best interests. Now, you're working for the Sonheidran, the ultimate power at the Box. But, the Box is just that, a prison, and the Sonheidran is just a warden. And I know that Queen B takes orders from the Overseer..." Via several intermediaries, he thought sourly, "...himself. Your boss's great grand boss."

"Try and think outside the Box more often, kay? Thanks."

Crichton was about to turn away when he had a sudden epiphany. This was his chance to make it all right. Well, maybe not for the multiverse and the invasion that swept over it, or for the Organization that bullied and schemed over it, but at least for this squad. Most of his Team didn't really deserve to be here, not really, though maybe they weren't quite ready to reenter society.

Rachel, Touma and a squad of police officers escorting a group of children turned up in the middle of his speech, slightly easing the knot that had been stuck in his chest.

"In fact, I'd say the tradition of the Team is pretty clear." It really wasn't, he was making this next part up. "One Team at a time. There can only be one. If you're the Team sent to kill us, our replacements, then we're something else entirely. Not a Team, but real members of the Organization."

B1p9yyN.gif

He looked at each of the members of his squad.

Kirito – A boy that had been lost in a dream, only to wake up into a nightmare. Forced to use his new skill as an assassin for the Organization or lose his wife Asuna, made into flesh and blood.
Accelerator – The most powerful mortal in his world that had carried a genocide out of over ten thousand, then paid the price of losing his mind and his powers when he tried to set it right. A gift that had been given back to him, before he was coerced into joining the Pact and fighting a war he wanted no part of.
Rachel – Born into this life, then made a science experiment by the people that were supposed to have taken care of her.
Ellison – A man that's fate seemed to be tied to the very thing he hated most in the world.
Setsuna – A girl that had been enslaved, abandoned, enslaved, and then abandoned again. Tortured, stripped of her gifts, and still didn't understand the concept of freedom.
Darth Vader – A hollow husk of a man that had gambled everything for his son, and lost.

"And Organization members can retire at any time."

"We've paid for our lives in the blood of our comrades, and the sins that we'll carry for the rest of our lives." And if we have to, we'll pay for our freedom with your blood too, and every last Organization operative they send after us.

"You're free." He told his squad. "You don't have to be here any longer. Or you can stay with me, and we can find out who or what created this." He waved a hand at what had remained of the town before the infection.

VIg7h8V.gif

He looked at Sloan, daring him to argue. And then he spoke the words that would define them for the rest of their adventures.

"We're the Lost Souls, men and women without a home or a nation, but with a terrible purpose to journey into the dark places that others cannot go. We take the darkness of the world so others don't have to. So that our loved ones will live a little longer. And so that we can atone for our sins."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin @Hospes @T.O.M. (this is the last real update for this season) @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Anybody I forgot​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

74c7211688f7c88af402ca87d4adea7a.jpg

Hei or BK-201 or even the Black Reaper as he was known in some circles.

In the end they were all titles that didn't really hold any true sway. If Hei wanted something done right then the proper way to go about it would be doing it himself. This included tagging along with Loki and the smaller creature adorned in some kind of armor. As the contractor approached the scene where Crichton's team had been duking it out, he tilted his head slightly to the side.

The savagery that was put on display didn't move the contractor at all. Even Accelerator's own attack didn't do more than force a raised eyebrow behind Hei's white mask. Contractor or not, that man didn't seem like one to make an enemy out of.

The rest could likely have been said for the others who showed off their unique abilities in this battle.

A knife slowly slipped down from within Hei's sleeve as a dim blue aura appeared around his person and small glimpses of red could have been seen coming from within his mask.

tumblr_o13w8ulr4J1s9rdc9o2_500.gif

Hei wasn't in any particular mood to fight. At least not against the likes of Accelerator or Darth Vader. But he wouldn't stand by defenseless as things proceeded as they would. Once the dust finally settled then perhaps Hei would make a decision on where exactly to go from here.

(eeeeey i'm back with a shitpost galore)

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin @Hospes @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Kaykay @Anybody I forgot

74c7211688f7c88af402ca87d4adea7a.jpg

Hei or BK-201 or even the Black Reaper as he was known in some circles.

In the end they were all titles that didn't really hold any true sway. If Hei wanted something done right then the proper way to go about it would be doing it himself. This included tagging along with Loki and the smaller creature adorned in some kind of armor. As the contractor approached the scene where Crichton's team had been duking it out, he tilted his head slightly to the side.

The savagery that was put on display didn't move the contractor at all. Even Accelerator's own attack didn't do more than force a raised eyebrow behind Hei's white mask. Contractor or not, that man didn't seem like one to make an enemy out of.

The rest could likely have been said for the others who showed off their unique abilities in this battle.

A knife slowly slipped down from within Hei's sleeve as a dim blue aura appeared around his person and small glimpses of red could have been seen coming from within his mask.

tumblr_o13w8ulr4J1s9rdc9o2_500.gif

Hei wasn't in any particular mood to fight. At least not against the likes of Accelerator or Darth Vader. But he wouldn't stand by defenseless as things proceeded as they would. Once the dust finally settled then perhaps Hei would make a decision on where exactly to go from here.

(eeeeey i'm back with a shitpost galore)

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin @Hospes @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Kaykay @Anybody I forgot

QjUZr6x.png

With Hei approaching from his side, Crichton heard the familiar hiss of electricity. The charge in the air raised the hairs on the back of his neck, but the feeling was anything but dread. Without looking he knew who it was. Turning, he lightly and with said with as much warmth as anyone here had heard yet,

"Hey Biri-biri."

xS97XhA.png

Then he saw it wasn't her, and a look of disappointment crossed his face, hidden as quickly as it had appeared. Crossing his arms, he called out in his normal tone, "If you're planning on killing me, get in line behind Sloan, Hera, and the rest of the damn multiverse. If you're more backup from Hera..."

Crichton uncrossed his arms and offered his hand to the newcomer. Even if the phantom of the opera wannabe killed him, it wouldn't be the end. Kresnik had learned that the hard way, and if this kid tried anything, he would too.

"Welcome to Lost Souls. I have T-Shirts ordered."

Then, when he had finished shaking his hand, Crichton would ask him if he was ready to debrief.

@T.O.M.

QjUZr6x.png

With Hei approaching from his side, Crichton heard the familiar hiss of electricity. The charge in the air raised the hairs on the back of his neck, but the feeling was anything but dread. Without looking he knew who it was. Turning, he lightly and with said with as much warmth as anyone here had heard yet,

"Hey Biri-biri."

xS97XhA.png

Then he saw it wasn't her, and a look of disappointment crossed his face, hidden as quickly as it had appeared. Crossing his arms, he called out in his normal tone, "If you're planning on killing me, get in line behind Sloan, Hera, and the rest of the damn multiverse. If you're more backup from Hera..."

Crichton uncrossed his arms and offered his hand to the newcomer. Even if the phantom of the opera wannabe killed him, it wouldn't be the end. Kresnik had learned that the hard way, and if this kid tried anything, he would too.

"Welcome to Lost Souls. I have T-Shirts ordered."

Then, when he had finished shaking his hand, Crichton would ask him if he was ready to debrief.
hei-gets-bloody2.jpg~c200

Hei's stoic demeanor was hard to break, the blank expression on the mask he wore helped with that illusion. But even he had to do a double-take when Crichton called out to him like he did? Biri-Biri? Was that supposed to be some kind of crack at his ability? How did this buffoon even know about that in the first place?

Ah, as Crichton approached the expression on his face told Hei all he needed to know. When he had said Biri-Biri, it had been referring to someone else. Though, not too many peopl were ever happy to see Hei when he 'got to work.'

"Don't call me that."

Hei wasted little time in mincing words and while this had been a clear case of mistaken identity, Hei wasn't going to let it happen again. At least not if he could help it.

His grip on the knife didn't relax as Crichton asked if Hei was here to kill him. Hei supposed that if it meant a quicker avenue of finding the best possible way out of here? He'd have fried Crichton in a hearbeat. But Hei didn't presume to have loyalties to too many people, let alone this Sloan and his minions. As the electricity began to fade from the knife, so too did the glow around Hei's person and the red glow vanished from his eyes. Pulling the knife back up his sleeve through the wire that was tied to the hilt, Hei stared Crichton down and spoke simply and bluntly.

"If I wanted to kill you? You'd be long dead before you could even ask such a question."

As Hei made it abundantly clear that he wasn't here to harm Crichton, he tilted his head once again at the offered hand.

x240-ox0.jpg

Hei wasn't quite sure what he was getting himself into. He'd never been much of a joiner. Most things were better done on your own. Less room for error when you had to run and protect somebody. Best to just worry about yourself and not let distractions get to you. Still, he supposed an exception could be made this one time. If just so it'd make getting a better idea of things a little easier.

But Hei wouldn't shake the man's hand. Didn't know or trust him enough for something like that. However small the gesture may have seemed, Hei was fine with agreeing vocally.

"I'll pass on the shirt."

Keeping up that cold distant atmosphere that most people knew him for, Hei added on at the end.

"If you need something to call me by? Use Hei. Works out best that way."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

meta_knight_mask_by_sharkgame.jpg

They say a knight is not defined by his power, but by his capability to help those who cannot help themselves. For years, he had followed this belief almost religiously. A burning passion and unbreakable spirit shrouded underneath a cloak and a mask. Such had been the condition of Meta Knight, known only by that moniker. For what felt like an eternity, he traveled about Dreamland, seeking purpose in his life. There is no purpose for those who do not act, but even those with purpose deserve a chance to fight. A chance is all they need...but if they do not take that chance?

Then they die and wilt away, their names forgotten. Names will always be forgotten, but the actions they did in life will be remembered. That is in the case of Meta Knight, it seems.

Without any warning, a black figure would suddenly begin flying towards Darth Vader at mach speeds, quite literally slicing through the air as it drew its blade. Even the Sith Lord would have to take pause, as the speed of this figure was even beyond that of an experienced user of the force. A chance to fight back is what all souls who call themselves warriors deserve to have. To take away that chance of honorable combat with an abrupt execution...

That, my friend, is the ultimate evil.

Darth Vader was not interrupted in his endeavor against Sloan, but as he swung his lightsaber to execute the Terminator, he would find his blade suddenly being contested by another. Without warning, the sheer strength of the opposing force would parry back the Sith Lord's lightsaber, possibly preventing him from executing the terminator. For a split second, Darth Vader could see a rounded shadow wielding a golden blade perched on the shoulder of Cromartie, the one responsible for the skillfull parry.

As he stumbled back, the being suddenly grunted and leapt off the shoulder of the Terminator, landing upon the ground with immense finesse and skill. Drawing his blade, the defender of the terminator would reveal himself to the arena. The Sith Lord would immediatly take notice that the weapon this being wields is not even a lightsaber; it is but a decorated golden sword. Even then, the singe marks located on the side of the blade (caused by Vader's lightsaber) did not cut deep.

Meta.Knight.full.1029354.jpg

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @BarrenThin @Hospes @T.O.M. @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Izana looks to Darth Vader, As he feels his, Albeit long airway start to get cut off. Choking. From a distance. 'So, This is how the coward indesposes those that gave due thanks. I see. Well, Survival of the fittest. I suppose I' ll die trying, But I have to stick a wing out for myself since no one else is going to.' The sapphire reptile opens his mouth, only to spit a fireball towards Vader's feet. Deliberately missing, as if that counts for anything these days. Starting to feel light-headed, He starts to manipulate the air currents around him to create a bubble of breathable air around his head, Keeping himself from complete suffocation. Is there any way to peacefully stop someone with thr power to choke anyone at will from a distance? "Hey, Coward, Why not let me go. I merely thank you, And this is how you repay me? Pathetic. I am only a reptile trying to find a way to a good life without the family That was stolen from me. I am no danger to any of you."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Hospes @T.O.M. @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec

hei-gets-bloody2.jpg~c200

Hei's stoic demeanor was hard to break, the blank expression on the mask he wore helped with that illusion. But even he had to do a double-take when Crichton called out to him like he did? Biri-Biri? Was that supposed to be some kind of crack at his ability? How did this buffoon even know about that in the first place?

Ah, as Crichton approached the expression on his face told Hei all he needed to know. When he had said Biri-Biri, it had been referring to someone else. Though, not too many peopl were ever happy to see Hei when he 'got to work.'

"Don't call me that."

Hei wasted little time in mincing words and while this had been a clear case of mistaken identity, Hei wasn't going to let it happen again. At least not if he could help it.

His grip on the knife didn't relax as Crichton asked if Hei was here to kill him. Hei supposed that if it meant a quicker avenue of finding the best possible way out of here? He'd have fried Crichton in a hearbeat. But Hei didn't presume to have loyalties to too many people, let alone this Sloan and his minions. As the electricity began to fade from the knife, so too did the glow around Hei's person and the red glow vanished from his eyes. Pulling the knife back up his sleeve through the wire that was tied to the hilt, Hei stared Crichton down and spoke simply and bluntly.

"If I wanted to kill you? You'd be long dead before you could even ask such a question."

As Hei made it abundantly clear that he wasn't here to harm Crichton, he tilted his head once again at the offered hand.

x240-ox0.jpg

Hei wasn't quite sure what he was getting himself into. He'd never been much of a joiner. Most things were better done on your own. Less room for error when you had to run and protect somebody. Best to just worry about yourself and not let distractions get to you. Still, he supposed an exception could be made this one time. If just so it'd make getting a better idea of things a little easier.

But Hei wouldn't shake the man's hand. Didn't know or trust him enough for something like that. However small the gesture may have seemed, Hei was fine with agreeing vocally.

"I'll pass on the shirt."

Keeping up that cold distant atmosphere that most people knew him for, Hei added on at the end.

"If you need something to call me by? Use Hei. Works out best that way."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

XYkogOL.png

Well, Hei was just as tsundere as the real biri-biri. In fact, it seemed like all Crichton's friends were tsundere on some level. Except Saffron, she was... she had been anything but standoffish.

Damn. It was going to be hard to get used to not having her around anymore.

Shoving thoughts of his kind of sort of girlfriend to a dark corner of his mind for a later time, he lamely withdrew his hand from where he'd offered it to Hei and just stood studying the man for a minute. There wasn't really a lot to gleam from him. Between the mask and the trenchcoat, his body language and expressions were cut off, and his tone and inflection was careful to avoid revealing any information.

Crichton decided to see if he could get a little information out of "Hei", and maybe put him through a little test to see where his triggers were, and how well he kept his temper. It was a simple fact that he was if you were in the Box, you were probably a criminal. So that's where John was going to start, though he was expecting answers. Though hell, who knows? Maybe he was reading him wrong and Hei would open up and ask if they could have a tea party together.

Casually, as if commenting on the whether, Crichton said, "So what pit did they have to drag you out of to get you in this? What'd you do that makes you a at least an A3 prisoner."

He was referring to the ranking system within the Box. A1 was an individual that threatened an entire world's safety, either through their schemes or sheer power, like Loki or Accelerator.

A2 was a prisoner that could radically shift the political climate or put up a fight against an army, if not destroy them. Vader or Setsuna would fit best into these categories.

A3 was the rest of them, like Kirito or Saffron, people that could pose a problem in the long run but weren't immediately dangerous on the world stage.

@T.O.M.

Izana looks to Darth Vader, As he feels his, Albeit long airway start to get cut off. Choking. From a distance. 'So, This is how the coward indesposes those that gave due thanks. I see. Well, Survival of the fittest. I suppose I' ll die trying, But I have to stick a wing out for myself since no one else is going to.' The sapphire reptile opens his mouth, only to spit a fireball towards Vader's feet. Deliberately missing, as if that counts for anything these days. Starting to feel light-headed, He starts to manipulate the air currents around him to create a bubble of breathable air around his head, Keeping himself from complete suffocation. Is there any way to peacefully stop someone with thr power to choke anyone at will from a distance? "Hey, Coward, Why not let me go. I merely thank you, And this is how you repay me? Pathetic. I am only a reptile trying to find a way to a good life without the family That was stolen from me. I am no danger to any of you."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Hospes @T.O.M. @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Dec

At that, sensing Izana was true to his word, he simply released the dragon, now confronted by the small ball knight. Hmph. So much for ending this quickly. Ah, well. Vader held out a hand, forcing the two back... and simply went to hold them in place. "Accelerator. Setsuna. Assistance would be appreciated."

@FireDrake150
@Kaykay
@Hospes
@Errbody​

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Izana lets his little air bubble go as he's Released, Looking to Sloan, Those big Sapphire puppy eyes almost begging to be allowed to merely go home, before He backs up and stands beside Sloan, Following the order. "For the record, I disaprove of this conflict, But, I highly doubt a Bipedal Monkey with a superiority complex such as yourself won't heed or give two thoughts to anything this LESSER species has to say." He snorts to the side, and starts boredly pawing at the ground.

Well, Hei was just as tsundere as the real biri-biri. In fact, it seemed like all Crichton's friends were tsundere on some level. Except Saffron, she was... she had been anything but standoffish.

Damn. It was going to be hard to get used to not having her around anymore.

Shoving thoughts of his kind of sort of girlfriend to a dark corner of his mind for a later time, he lamely withdrew his hand from where he'd offered it to Hei and just stood studying the man for a minute. There wasn't really a lot to gleam from him. Between the mask and the trenchcoat, his body language and expressions were cut off, and his tone and inflection was careful to avoid revealing any information.

Crichton decided to see if he could get a little information out of "Hei", and maybe put him through a little test to see where his triggers were, and how well he kept his temper. It was a simple fact that he was if you were in the Box, you were probably a criminal. So that's where John was going to start, though he was expecting answers. Though hell, who knows? Maybe he was reading him wrong and Hei would open up and ask if they could have a tea party together.

Casually, as if commenting on the whether, Crichton said, "So what pit did they have to drag you out of to get you in this? What'd you do that makes you a at least an A3 prisoner."

He was referring to the ranking system within the Box. A1 was an individual that threatened an entire world's safety, either through their schemes or sheer power, like Loki or Accelerator.

A2 was a prisoner that could radically shift the political climate or put up a fight against an army, if not destroy them. Vader or Setsuna would fit best into these categories.

A3 was the rest of them, like Kirito or Saffron, people that could pose a problem in the long run but weren't immediately dangerous on the world stage.
2015%2B-%2B1

Crichton was right on all counts. Every part of Hei's attire was meant to help give off a blank slate guise. There would be no reasoning with the 'Black Reaper' and for most contractors, hearing 'BK-201' was enough for most to run away in terror or stock up on weaponry. Not that it'd do them any good. But this Crichton was unfamiliar with Hei, yet the way he acted it seemed as if he was still curious about Hei. Not too many people got the chance to be given that there two types of people Hei often found himself surrounded by.

People who were going to be brutally murdered by Hei. These people often overestimated their own Contractor abilities, believing it gave them some kind of edge over Hei. When in reality all it did was give them some false hope before Hei brought fate crashing down upon them with the voltage of hand-delivered electricity.

Then on the flipside you had people who Hei didn't quite see as friends but more as acquaintances. Having friends that you kept close to you only meant there were more targets for your enemy to attack to get leverage over you. It was simply a burden that Hei could do without straddling himself with.

The same went for the members of this so called 'team.' There were people such as Accelerator and Vader who's abilities went beyond what Hei had seen any contractor do. Which meant that even if it went against how he usually handled his business, staying on the side that had them on it was the most pragmatic choice for now. Getting into a fight he wasn't sure he could win didn't seem like the wisest of choices.

As Crichton pulled his hand back Hei couldn't help but track the hand's movements the entire way. When your line of work involved killing as many people as Hei did, you grew to be wary of gestures such as these. Especially when you barely knew the person giving said gesture.

The next question thrown Hei's way didn't garner much reaction either. Hei's relationship with the police hadn't always been the best. With him outright defying authority and even attacking them at one point when contractors worked alongside them in an attempt to reign in BK-201. So when he was finally brought down and captured, Hei didn't really have anyone to blame but himself. He got sloppy, careless and it ended up biting him.

"Was too efficient at what I did. Authorities didn't take kindly to it. I slipped up and that's all it took. Ended up here as a result."

What Hei did he left intentionally vague. But given Hei's general demeanor and his earlier threat to Crichton, it wasn't rocket science to make an educated guess on the contractor's 'work.' There was likely more to the story than what Hei let on but even if he was joining this team, there were still some things he preferred to keep to himself.

"Enough beating around the bush, though. I can tell you're trying to gauge me. Wouldn't be the first time. So I'll show you the man behind the mask."

Reaching up, Hei pulled his mask forward and shifted it to the side slightly. Revealing what appeared to be an average looking face behind it. Just a Chinese man who seemed to be around in his twenties? Certainly didn't resemble the cold merciless machine that Hei had been putting himself off as. That was until you looked into Hei's eyes. As only a portion of his face was revealed with his hand/mask obscuring the rest, Crichton could see the almost blank stare in Hei's dark blue eyes. These were the eyes of a man who had done things that others in his place may have regretted or even turned up their noses at in disgust. It's almost as if there was another mask behind the white one Hei usually wore.

img-thing

"Not much of a difference, now is there?"

Just then a red glow could have been seen in the middle of Hei's pupil and the blue glow returned. But only for a moment's notice as it soon faded away.

"I did unpleasant things and was captured for those same actions. That's all you really need to know for now. I'm no threat to you and your teammates if they're no threat to me."

Even with Hei's usual monotone delivery, his words seemed genuine. He had no interest in picking fights when nothing good would come of it. Useless fights only served to shred blood and waste time and energy. Not something Hei was too fond of. The same would go for his dealings with this group. Before Hei would deign to give Crichton any more of his time, he glanced over in the direction of Meta Knight and Izana.

DTBEp2HeiGif11.gif

"I have a question of my own. What's that creature pawing at the ground?"

@FireDrake150 @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CrunchyCHEEZIT

setsuna.jpg

This man... Setsuna immediately recognized him. Not only was he the one that had earlier asked for assistance, but he was also the one that the Hera woman had addressed upon delivering her, as though she were some kind of slave. Which, she was. But the point was that the male must have been some sort of leader of the ragtag bunch. And with that in mind, she figured he was the one that was best to let give the commands. So, naturally, she obediently did as told when the male asked her and Vader to stand behind him.

As Sloan and a couple others from his team spoke of attacking them, Setsuna tensed, readying herself to valiantly defend this Crichton man and his fellow comrades if necessary. She had no desire to hurt anyone, but defending was her job - and she would carry it out without question. However, until a move was made, Setsuna remained where she'd been told to stay, noting the way that Crichton had waved Vader off when he tried to advance and choke the others out with some invisible Force.

Taking a deep breath and managing to steady her ragged ones, the blonde kept a close eye on the other team, ready to pounce at any moment if they were dumb enough to try to make a move. And, apparently, they were - for an unfamiliar small, round figure had leapt out of seemingly nowhere, lunging at Vader. The Sith didn't even have to make his request, really, because Setsuna was immediately at his side and ready to fight off the offending being. She may not have had her battle form anymore, but she didn't need it, sword fight or no. She was swift and agile enough to dodge blows, and more than powerful enough to deliver blows if her earlier attacks were anything to go off of. Even now, she seemed to be readying up for another powerful attack. Except... Wait..... Why had she suddenly leapt into the air?

Yes, she had, in fact, leapt soundlessly into the air, hair flowing behind her. She intended to land on the small figure for just a moment, attempting to quickly and efficiently yank the sword out of it's hands before leaping up again- regardless of whether her maneuver was successful. And even if it wasn't, at least it was a distraction.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kaykay @T.O.M. @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FireDrake150 @Everyonesomanytags​

setsuna.jpg

This man... Setsuna immediately recognized him. Not only was he the one that had earlier asked for assistance, but he was also the one that the Hera woman had addressed upon delivering her, as though she were some kind of slave. Which, she was. But the point was that the male must have been some sort of leader of the ragtag bunch. And with that in mind, she figured he was the one that was best to let give the commands. So, naturally, she obediently did as told when the male asked her and Vader to stand behind him.

As Sloan and a couple others from his team spoke of attacking them, Setsuna tensed, readying herself to valiantly defend this Crichton man and his fellow comrades if necessary. She had no desire to hurt anyone, but defending was her job - and she would carry it out without question. However, until a move was made, Setsuna remained where she'd been told to stay, noting the way that Crichton had waved Vader off when he tried to advance and choke the others out with some invisible Force.

Taking a deep breath and managing to steady her ragged ones, the blonde kept a close eye on the other team, ready to pounce at any moment if they were dumb enough to try to make a move. And, apparently, they were - for an unfamiliar small, round figure had leapt out of seemingly nowhere, lunging at Vader. The Sith didn't even have to make his request, really, because Setsuna was immediately at his side and ready to fight off the offending being. She may not have had her battle form anymore, but she didn't need it, sword fight or no. She was swift and agile enough to dodge blows, and more than powerful enough to deliver blows if her earlier attacks were anything to go off of. Even now, she seemed to be readying up for another powerful attack. Except... Wait..... Why had she suddenly leapt into the air?

Yes, she had, in fact, leapt soundlessly into the air, hair flowing behind her. She intended to land on the small figure for just a moment, attempting to quickly and efficiently yank the sword out of it's hands before leaping up again- regardless of whether her maneuver was successful. And even if it wasn't, at least it was a distraction.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kaykay @T.O.M. @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FireDrake150 @Everyonesomanytags​
Meta Knight would stare silently at his opponent, gripping Galaxia within his palms. He did not even turn back to see if Cromartie was fine, simply facing his opponent and preparing to defend. However, the knight did not make any offensive moves-- seemingly on the defense and evasion tactic for as long as possible. The unfeeling, yellow eyes glared upon the Lost Souls behind the opening of the steel mask, awaiting their next move at any moment. Of course, Meta Knight wasn't able to fly away or move his feet, since Darth Vader was holding him in place.

Even then, the warrior did not give the mastermind the thought that he was winning. Not even a budge or a cliche surprised grunt, the knight stood still and almost looked complacent to Darth Vader's force ability. However, the blonde humanoid girl would suddenly leap into the air to try and follow through with the tactic of Vader, trying to nab away Galaxia in an attempt to disarm and neutralize Meta Knight. Of course, a clever tactic, but Meta Knight was already one step ahead in the matter of seconds.

When Setsuna fell...she would fall on nothing. Indeed, the girl fell flat as if nothing was there. Completely empty, unoccupied air, even if everyone had just saw Meta Knight standing there a second ago. Setsuna would realize her error, or at least, realize that she was not fast enough to catch Meta Knight. Setsuna and Vader could hear a distinct flapping noise, and as they turned around, they saw the knight seemingly...flying. Where there was once a stylish black cape would become a pair of bat-like wings.
latest

"Enough. I am not your foe, not yet." the knight finally spoke. For a small being, his voice was deep and cold, but calm and confident. It seemed to have a somewhat hispanic accent beneath it.

Meta Knight would stare silently at his opponent, gripping Galaxia within his palms. He did not even turn back to see if Cromartie was fine, simply facing his opponent and preparing to defend. However, the knight did not make any offensive moves-- seemingly on the defense and evasion tactic for as long as possible. The unfeeling, yellow eyes glared upon the Lost Souls behind the opening of the steel mask, awaiting their next move at any moment. Of course, Meta Knight wasn't able to fly away or move his feet, since Darth Vader was holding him in place.

Even then, the warrior did not give the mastermind the thought that he was winning. Not even a budge or a cliche surprised grunt, the knight stood still and almost looked complacent to Darth Vader's force ability. However, the blonde humanoid girl would suddenly leap into the air to try and follow through with the tactic of Vader, trying to nab away Galaxia in an attempt to disarm and neutralize Meta Knight. Of course, a clever tactic, but Meta Knight was already one step ahead in the matter of seconds.

When Setsuna fell...she would fall on nothing. Indeed, the girl fell flat as if nothing was there. Completely empty, unoccupied air, even if everyone had just saw Meta Knight standing there a second ago. Setsuna would realize her error, or at least, realize that she was not fast enough to catch Meta Knight. Setsuna and Vader could hear a distinct flapping noise, and as they turned around, they saw the knight seemingly...flying. Where there was once a stylish black cape would become a pair of bat-like wings.
latest

"Enough. I am not your foe, not yet." the knight finally spoke. For a small being, his voice was deep and cold, but calm and confident. It seemed to have a somewhat hispanic accent beneath it.

Vader felt annoyance rise even further, though he maintained his grip on Cromartie. This fool was simply ignorant, then. "Perhaps you are not, but these are. Did you not hear them demand we surrender or die? Certainly not on the orders of the Organization; they are acting alone. Now, if you are not against us, then allow us to dispatch the threat, or deal with it yourself."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@People

• Useful
"Enough. I am not your foe, not yet." the knight finally spoke. For a small being, his voice was deep and cold, but calm and confident. It seemed
to have a somewhat hispanic accent beneath it.
Vader felt annoyance rise even further, though he maintained his grip on Cromartie. This fool was simply ignorant, then. "Perhaps you are not, but these are. Did you not hear them demand we surrender or die? Certainly not on the orders of the Organization; they are acting alone. Now, if you are not against us, then allow us to dispatch the threat, or deal with it yourself."​

Hei had walked alongside the small creature in the suit of armor and the man who claimed to be a god. He hadn't bothered to pay too much attention to their antics beyond that. That was until Meta Knight showed there was more to him than met the eye. The way he was able to move quick enough to avoid the blonde haired woman-Setsuna was her name apparently-from getting a hold of him and then the sudden appearance of wings? Was almost the comical sight were it not for the serious manner in which this creature carried itself. The tinge of accent was also something to note.

It seemed this whole brief 'conflict' had been kicked off by the smaller creature in armor attempting to stop Vader from cutting down some other people that Hei didn't know/and thus didn't care too much for. But this had potential to explode and end up getting him dragged into a conflict he otherwise had no desire to embroil himself in. So, perhaps it'd be best if he stated where he stood to try and deter Meta Knight from goading this any further.

Besides, Hei agreed with Vader in one aspect. If there was any potential for a threat then the best thing to do was to snuff it out. Through any means possible.

"You didn't choose the path these men took. What do you gain from standing up for them? If they're a threat then they should be dealt with."

Putting his foot down, Hei slipped his knife out from his sleeve once more and pushed his mask back on. Just in case things continued to go south.

"You don't have to become another casualty if you stand down."

47643c3c090effbb47ee7b8dddfc454a.jpg

Electricity began to cackle/run along the knife's blade as Hei's eyes began to glow red once more.

"I won't hesitate in cutting you down. Up to you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Hospes

Izana Shoots Hei a Simple Glance, Not one filled with malice, but rather one of Confusion, and one of Caution. "My name is Izana, Lightning-man. Not Creature. and I am a dragon. Please, Show me some respect as I am standing right here, and I will show you the same in kind." He Glances to the small Masked Winged Cotton Ball thing, then to Darth Vader, Crighton, Kirito, and back. "All I want is peace. Peace, and to be free from this, Life. Am I a Prince any longer? No, I lost those rights when my family was lost. I suppose on a Technicality that makes me a King, but, A King with no one to Rule is no king at all. That, and I simply do not desire that power. All I Really Wish for is to have a happy life. Alone, or shared with others, I have yet not determined. So, If you would all Please, Lets stop this meaningless Scuffling. Are you men, or ants? ACT like the Civilized people I know you all to be."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kaykay @T.O.M. @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Izana Shoots Hei a Simple Glance, Not one filled with malice, but rather one of Confusion, and one of Caution. "My name is Izana, Lightning-man. Not Creature. and I am a dragon. Please, Show me some respect as I am standing right here, and I will show you the same in kind." He Glances to the small Masked Winged Cotton Ball thing, then to Darth Vader, Crighton, Kirito, and back. "All I want is peace. Peace, and to be free from this, Life. Am I a Prince any longer? No, I lost those rights when my family was lost. I suppose on a Technicality that makes me a King, but, A King with no one to Rule is no king at all. That, and I simply do not desire that power. All I Really Wish for is to have a happy life. Alone, or shared with others, I have yet not determined. So, If you would all Please, Lets stop this meaningless Scuffling. Are you men, or ants? ACT like the Civilized people I know you all to be."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kaykay @T.O.M. @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Vader's mask swiveled to the dragon. How naive of the stupid thing. In fact, the Sith was surprised. He knew the dragon to be a bit on the naive side, but... wow. That was so naive, if actually made him cringe under his mask. "You act like we're petty barbarians. One of these threats is a droid that just follows orders. The other was a madman. They will not stop because you made a foolishly naive plea. We will not harm anyone that does not wish to oppose us, but threats will be dealt with, regardless of whether or not you believe it civilized."

Hei had walked alongside the small creature in the suit of armor and the man who claimed to be a god. He hadn't bothered to pay too much attention to their antics beyond that. That was until Meta Knight showed there was more to him than met the eye. The way he was able to move quick enough to avoid the blonde haired woman-Setsuna was her name apparently-from getting a hold of him and then the sudden appearance of wings? Was almost the comical sight were it not for the serious manner in which this creature carried itself. The tinge of accent was also something to note.

It seemed this whole brief 'conflict' had been kicked off by the smaller creature in armor attempting to stop Vader from cutting down some other people that Hei didn't know/and thus didn't care too much for. But this had potential to explode and end up getting him dragged into a conflict he otherwise had no desire to embroil himself in. So, perhaps it'd be best if he stated where he stood to try and deter Meta Knight from goading this any further.

Besides, Hei agreed with Vader in one aspect. If there was any potential for a threat then the best thing to do was to snuff it out. Through any means possible.

"You didn't choose the path these men took. What do you gain from standing up for them? If they're a threat then they should be dealt with."

Putting his foot down, Hei slipped his knife out from his sleeve once more and pushed his mask back on. Just in case things continued to go south.

"You don't have to become another casualty if you stand down."

47643c3c090effbb47ee7b8dddfc454a.jpg

Electricity began to cackle/run along the knife's blade as Hei's eyes began to glow red once more.

"I won't hesitate in cutting you down. Up to you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Hospes

Vader watched Hei out of the corner his eye through this. He chose the right side. Good. The Sith wasn't surprised. Hei was an intelligent fellow, and the tilt of power was certainly hugely in favor of the Lost Souls over the Team, even should the others, Loki and Metaknight, choose wrong. The only real threat was Touma, and the boy would quickly find fighting multiple enemies quite challenging, should he try to fight.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kaykay @T.O.M. @FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin @Dec @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.