The super villain gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Huh..hah..HAH! HAHAHAHAHA! " he broke out in a fit of laughter before falling backwards onto the floor holding his gut, rolling in his own tears of laughter. He stopped laughing and stood up wipping his eye and leaning on the desk " The purple panic? " he chuckled again, Running a hand through his hair he spoke " I saw your reaction to the spilling of blood i showed earlier " He looked at pax " Why did you bring her along? Did you really think i was going to say yes? " He shook his head " Look Puurple paaanic " he emphasized the name " This isn't some comic were you get to choose a name and expect people to know you, You know how i got my nickname? from killing and killing and killing countless people like the mans head i destroyed earlier " He pointed to the gurgling headless body over lorik's shoulder " If you really want to join you will come with me and Eris and i'll see if you got what it takes and that is only because i think pax is a very fine specimen..i mean man...and plus i needed somebody to keep eris on going rants about how smart she is at bay "

Eris smirked. "Rants? They are not rants when they are right." She said. "Why wouldn't you want to hear my brilliants. But...I suppose I can teach the child a few things. We don't want her squirming more now do we. After all, I am here for everyone." She continued, then glanced over at Pax. "Unless that bothers you, though I don't see why it would. I mean I would be the one with her. She can learn a lot from me, I know everything." She pulled out her arms beside her to put more emphasis on her words.

Graceland glanced to Lorik, seemingly less amused than he'd previously been. It wasn't exactly working with the nut-job that displeased him, but rather having to work with someone in general. He wondered if Akuma knew that he had no plans of doing any sort of teamwork, or trusting another person with anything, for that matter. He couldn't count it out; chaos was Akuma's first order of business, after all. Besides, the way things were going, Akuma's attention would be more focused on the little girl than what Graceland decided to do.

He couldn't help but laugh. "Careful Akuma, she said she could 'poison us all." He warned sarcastically, sitting back in his seat and enjoying the scene. She was so naive it was almost sad- or at least it would have been if Graceland didn't find it so amusing.

"A bloody rampage... So the same old work. How utterly plain. But if its your wish, I'll just have to follow along. Even the lord does chores."

Lorik looked at Graceland without emotion. Graceland was a cold cold person. Quite chilling in fact. Lorik actually saw this as a point of favor. Corpses don't keep from rot by themselves. Convincing Graceland to be a human refrigerator may be unwise. He shifted the corpse to his other shoulder and felt something slide down his back. Lorik looked at the girl who called herself Purple Panic. He thought it sounded pretty good. It had a alliteration and evoked a certain childish deviance. But by the way Akuma was laughing, he did notice a comedic flair. Not that he liked comedy that much, although there was a certain way a man's intestines spilled and resembled a face that was quite hilarious.

"Eris, take good care of that girl. If she dies I would like an intact corpse. I don't often get fresh villain corpses. It would be most fascinating and a step in the right direction for our holy father."

Lorik tilted his head up in dark imaginings. "Utterly delightful," he spoke gleefully, teeth shining with unnatural whiteness.

Last edited:
Having closed his eyes as Akuma progressed with his directory, Reito's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he heard who it was he was partnered with. The possibility had certainly occurred to him; this was not to say it was an actuality he particularly enjoyed. He allowed a sigh to escape his lips, in spite of his stance towards Pax he knew that when a situation arose that called for his expertise, Pax would not fail to demonstrate his skill. Regardless it was a scenario that he nevertheless did not favor.

As things the meeting proceeded, Reito had remained idle. Listening to the rest of the pairings with no particular amount of interest. His attention was grasped however once Akuma began to interact with Belladonna. Opening an eye to observe their discussion, displaying at least some degree of interest. He, like most of the attendance he assumed, was also curious as to what the newcomer was doing here. Apparently his mentor had shared in his suspicion that the young woman might not be cut out for the task. In response, the girl displayed no small amount of bravado; all of which was commendable. However, in this world bravado and empty promises don't amount to success; experience and a willingness to do what is necessary. He can't say he agreed with Akuma's method of testing her resolve; ridicule seemed unnecessary. Nevertheless what he sought to confirm was necessary and her ability to endure it and disprove the groups seemingly low expectations of her would determine her worth among them.

With the proceedings coming to a close, Reito waited patiently for things to get under way.

His sight then snapping to Reito and then Pax " Well it looks like were ready, So Rei Rei " He couldn't help it and fell to a knee holding in his laughter, than standing back up " Reito, you and pax will be going to the back on 5th street, hold the people hostage and dont take any money. just standby for further instructions once you have taken them hostage " he nodded to him and looked at pax " Pax when he is taking people hostage, i need you to...savagely...murder...the cops..got it, i want dismembered limbs and stuff along that line just to get your point across to the people that if they move that will happen " he nodded rubbing his hand together and walking over to father and smiling " Father, i think you enjoy bloodshed if i am not mistaken, i need some chaos and destruction outside of the bank and for you to hold of the police that try to come " he spun around pointing at Graceland " and you, you shall help be destructive got it? " he slammed his hands together causing the room to rumble a bit " Alright guys, get ready and head out " he nodded his head as he walked over to Eris, Running a hand up her arm from behind her to her shoulder and whispering in her ear " Please dont, hurt the new girl "

Eris only half payed attention to everyone else's jobs. She didn't need to listen very well, only just barely and she could remember it instantly. She watched the new girl for a moment, thinking about a few things when Akuma ran his arm up to her shoulder. Normally she would have probably yelled at a person who touched her but she had to at least show respect for the boss. She smirked. "Now, why would I hurt the girl. I'm only going to help her." She said. The thought of hurting the girl wasn't coming into Eris's mind but she couldn't help if something happened. She'd try to best though, it was Pax's sister. She laughed a bit.

"Its settled then. I'll be heading out." Father Lorik faced Graceland, "I'll be a bit late, you can have the initial fun. It takes a bit to muster up some of my brethren." He walked out of the building without looking back. Blood trailed across the floor.

When Lorik was outside, he expanded his mind. Out in the border of his senses, he felt a writhing mass. They were his brethren, the servants of his mighty god. He felt their hunger, their desire to rend and maim. It was a familiar feeling. One that he had indulged too many times to count. His senses felt death as clearly as warmth from a clear sun. The body on his shoulder was a sleeping flame. Just a little nudge and it will move, but not without his constant will. That is why he needed a mind. Something to fill with the essence of his lord and keep the shell filled. That way he did have to individual move every limb. Not that he minded. It was utterly exhilarating to see through a hundred eyes, move a hundred arms in unison, or even taste flesh with a hundred tongues. A warped smile appeared upon his face. There will surely be blood tonight. He will need some of his holy servants. Not too many. He did not want cause too much of a disturbance. There were groupings of his brothers scattered throughout the city. He had delicately placed them and ordered them to wait. Their bloodlust was surely insatiable by now.

Lorik licked his lips as he got closer to the nearest of this groups. The hooded teen had recently joined this horde. He would unleash them tonight and it would be wonderful. Lorik stopped at an abandoned church. It was an appropriate place for his brothers, although he had to rend the blasphemous symbols from the walls, and ceilings. Such things were unholy and he despised them immensely. The bank wasn't too far. He kicked the door open and threw the body in the center. He extended the tendrils of his holy might throughout. The low embers that once hibernated within the halls were now lit anew. Sounds of moans and crackling bones were heard. "Brothers! Tonight is a night of celebration. Blood will be shed. We shall feast in the name of our lord." The shrieks and chatter of risen brothers were so beautiful. Lorik hadn't thought much about joining Akuma's crew. He was an interesting man. Someone who would surely be favored by his god. Now that Lorik had his charge, his mission of great importance, he felt empowered to do anything. Without another word he walked out of the church and towards the bank. Death followed closely behind him.

Bella just sneered, clearly unimpressed and unconvinced. SoNhe wasn't comfortable or familiar with death or wanton violence, but threats and brags and words... oh, those were weapons she had honed from an early age, the tools of the trade in her world. "Pax's powers have nothing on mine," The teen replied scornfully. "Just because I find blood disgusting doesn't mean I'm any less dangerous. I just prefer, y'know not getting splattered by a guy that probably has AIDS, hep c, and fuck knows what else. Poison is much... cleaner. In any case, while you go through smashing heads one at a time, I'll just gas the entire room." She stood up, popping a piece of gum in her mouth and snapping it loudly.
"I'm fifteen, not fucked in the head. Twenty years from now I can drop my villain name and retire rich- where will you be?"

Pax shook his head, rubbing at his temples in irritation. She was going to get herself killed... by Akuma, in all likelihood. He had never been more relieved to receive his assignment and head for the door. "No time like the present," He decided, glancing towards Reito. "Let's get this show on the road. Oh, and Eris, Akuma- she's an idiot, but she's my idiot. Keep her safe." Though it could have been a brotherly request, the tone of voice he used made it clear he was a threat.
Guys like him... money, fame, power, all of those things meant little. They were nice to have, but there was little emotional attachment. His sister was perhaps the only thing in the world his twisted heart could still squeeze out a few drops of love for, and though he didn't like her at all, he would gladly kill to protect her- or avenge her.

"Heart can only get you so far, miss.", directing his comment towards the young woman who seemed to make it a point to impress her bravado upon all those in attendance and in particular Akuma.
He made it a point to interject her in order to spare any further argument and potentially the young girls life. No one could argue that the young woman had spunk, at the very least. However, given the situation it was unadvised for her to keep puffing her chest out and mouthing off to the man who'd only just recently shown no qualms about ending someone's life. He could understand her necessity for establishing her worth within the Syndicate along with her desire to garner some modicum of respect, but as it stands it was far too early for such accolades to be given away. She'd only just arrived and already she was beginning to display a few rather unsavory character quirks.

Shaking his head at what could only result in another pointless dispute. He'd acquired his directive and taking note of Pax's comment Reito saw that it was time to leave. Secluding his hands yet again within his pockets, he began making his way towards the exit along with his partner, in name only, for this mission. Stopping only briefly, he turned his head only slightly towards the self-proclaimed "Purple Panic".

"Let's hope that by the end of this...we won't be having to clean yours from the walls." he finished before shifting his gaze back forward as the man continued towards the exit, making his way past Pax as he did so. He made contact for a brief moment with him, making it clear that he was ready to get things underway before heading down the stairs.

He held his anger back against the spunk this girl had and he might just have to deal with it later, he stretched a bit before yawning and walking towards the exit " Eris, Miss Panic, lets go we have stuff to do and things to fulfill " he hit the wall with his hand " Lets move out everyone i want this done quick and fluently " his eyepatch almost revealing what is behind it, he grabbed it and slid it back into place before it could slip free. He smirked and continued off into the long dark hallway were he had entered knowing they would soon follow along, he was heading right for his...what most would call supervillian mobile, but for right now it was his sound cannon and the reason for the name would become clearer as time went on. He whistled a tune which slowly intensified and made the walls vibrate, causing him to have a wider grin on his face. the realization of the chaos that was about to ensue and the scrambling of the police, fire and all the other ingredients to cause this beautiful tune of broken people.

Eris smirked, finally things were getting started, it was now going to get quite interesting. She stood up from the chair about to follow Akuma. "Come on, child." She bent down a bit and held out her hand for Belladonna to take. "You have to stay by me now or you might just die." Her grin grew larger, suddenly pulling her hand away from the girl, turning and walking in the direction Akuma had decided to go. "Fall behind too and you'll die. Hear a pattern, maybe" She looked back with only a glance to the girl. She pulled her head away just as you could begin to hear Akuma whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.