The Stonewall Bastion

Um...incident suggested he was a superhuman and he didn't know enough about the law to say no when the prosecution demanded a DNA test?

Seems a little flimsy, but we'll go with it. Edit your form accordingly.

Um...I edited form. Now can you send me and Super's character down to the fight? I wanna start busting heads, here! How hard is their alien armor anyway? Can I break it with my steel fists, or will I have to improvise in some way, like eating their armor so I'm just as strong as they are or something?

Sorry, I was just waiting for Young Wonderman to post, as it'd be more convenient to transport all of you at once. Evidently, that's not happening soon, so prepare for trans-dimensional transportation.

As for the metal, it's fairly dense - bulletproof, and highly resistant to blunt attacks. Try and use some ingenuity when fighting - it's fun to come up with those clever solutions to a problem, as much as it's fun to beat up the henchmen.

Posted a fight and saved your sorry ass. Hope it's an okay post.

Shit. Sorry about that! I'm a bit lost at the moment. had some IRL business.

It's cool. I'm in the middle of test season, I'll probably have to divert some time as well.

Nonsense. I definitely owe you all a post, as soon as I get caught up with current events. The Almighty Astonishman II must appear.

Well, you'd best make a damn grand entrance if you're to make up for your tardiness, then.

Posted. Will change if there problems.

Look, I know it's sudden, and it's disappointing, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to take my leave. From the site. Not permanently, but I can't say how long I'll be gone.

I'll leave it to you lot to decide what happens with the role play, and with my character. You're free to do with the RP as you wish - if you let it die, so be it.

Don't mistake it for me not caring. I just don't feel I can do this any more.

I completely understand. We'll all try to work together on what to do next.