THE spam thread of FAIL

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Nov 16, 2009.

1. YEAH YOU HEARD ME, WITH PAOROU BEING SICK AND A WEEABOO, YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM PROPERLY ANY MORE.

SO TO REEDUCATE YOU PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOW FORCED TO LISTEN TO THIS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kBxpz8-UDs"]YouTube- naruto- song that doesn't end[/ame]

Oh yeah, and Torsty smells like chicken bladder.

2. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

narutards?
    *WMD unsheathes his chainaxe and prepares to go batshit*
    ALL SHALL PERISH!

3. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

[​IMG]

4. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

SO SO SO SO SO TRUE

5. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

THIS IS PATTY'S THEME SONG, WRITTEN BY TORTSY:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGrgaQsIIE"]YouTube- My Boobs Are OK[/ame]

6. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

I REMEMBER WHEN WE FILLED A WHOLE PAGE OF SPAM EVERYDAY! TODAY'S SPAM ARE WUSS SPAM!

7. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

I CONCUR, REAL MEN KNOW HOW TO SPAM COMPLETE AND UTTERLY AWESOME BULLSHIT EVERYDAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL WUSSIES.

8. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

OI! I'M SURE I'VE GOT SOME COPYRIGHTS SOMEWHERE ON THIS!

At least my threads were successful in terms of spamming.

9. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

FUCKING

G
    A
    Y
    L
    O
    R
    D
    S

10. HOO BOYO THIS IS GOING TO BE A FIELD DAY

I've gained various over the years but here are some.

1. Kido Ibuki.
    The fat fuck from my childhood | The Ibuking of today
    I've loved her ever since her first major appearance in OniAi back in Fall 2012. She was 13 going on 14 back then... puberty changed her quite a bit, but it didn't exactly hit her like a truck, it's more of a roadroller that ploughs slowly. Really slowly. She was a budding star, and to think I've been following her progress from the good old days...
    She's literally the only reason why I remember that OniAi exists. Well, there's also the ecchi undertones, other girls, and the last episode where NOTHING HAPPENS. Which means she isn't literally the only reason why OniAi exists, but she certainly is the only reason why it's completely impossible for me to just suddenly forget about OniAi for a bit until I hit myself on the head.
    When you mention Ibuking, I immediately think of OniAi. Any other series she's in - Million Live, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, that motorcycle show with motorcycles - those come second.

2. The Matsuda twins.
    Guess who's who~
    I first fell in love with them starting with Satsumi after being engrossed in Hoshi Shouko, a character I've... learned to love. I believe that this role kind of makes Satsumi the Mario to Risae's Luigi, and she's a pretty great Luigi.
    Those two are just so wacky outside of their voice-acting jobs, and they share my love for Kamen Rider, but since we're talking about voice actors, let's get back on track.
    The only time I have truly seen them seperate is Satsumi as Shouko from iM@S CG or Satsumi as the older Atago from Saki. You know, the smaller, older one. My friend loves the younger, bigger Atago and as much as it's a missed opportunity to not cast Risae, Risae would fit big Atago much less. I'm offtracking here so let's continue.
    Their synergic performances are just so... neat. I loved their performance as the Li twins in Gakusen Toshi Asterisk's second season, and they are really, really good at voicing playful antagonists that come in pairs! Playful antagonists in general - get Kaji Yuki he knows what's up.
    They're voicing dem Peaky Angels in this season's Mahoiku so do catch them. It appears that they are now being typecasted as twins or just siblings in general. Right now, Satsumi's the Cyclone to Risae's Joker and it's impossible for me to think of one without the other.

3. Takahashi Karin(from Trefle, not the other Takahashi Karin.)
    Literally my mom's Itou Miku | These aren't my glasses...
    I've recently started to love this lass after she voiced a long-time unvoiced character that I expected the above-mentioned Risae to voice - Morikubo Nono from iM@S CG. Something about her face gives those Itou Miku vibes of embedded beauty, I just can't describe it. Her major roles are very few. From what I've heard, she's quite the diva.

4. Ayane Sakura
    That's a big nose mang
    She's recently grasped onto me due to her recent portrayals of more androgynous or masculine roles, like Gasper(HS DxD), Subaru(BGHS) and La Pucelle(Mahoiku). Granted Gasper isn't exactly recent but she kicked this off. That's important.
    Yes, I love the more feminine side of things like Cocoa(Gochiusa) and Mashiro(Sakurasou), but I just have this thing for masculine-sounding ladies.

5. Tokui Sora
    My grandfather used to tell me - Nico Nico Nii.
    It goes way beyond the old Nico Nico Knees. Her muscles are very nice too and Soramaru is a very good arm-wrestler. I don't know any of her masculine roles but she has the voice and looks to portray an ikemen.
    I can't put my tongue as to why I truly like Soramaru. It's just... something in her.​

I could make a list but I'll just list some names.

Itou Miku
    Fuchigami Mai
    Nanjo Yoshino
    Hanamori Yumiri
    Aoki Shiki
    Aoki Ruriko
    Kaji Yuki
    Itou Miku
    Sanpei Yuko
    10 Harukas I won't specify
    10 other Harukas I also won't specify.

If you're looking for English dubbed VAs, well I like Steve Blum, but it's not because of any of his anime roles, but rather his role as Starscream from Transformers Prime. I'm a very sub person so any dub VAs I like are more due to their cartoony roles than their anime roles. I'm more likely to associate Yuri Lowenthal with Ben 10 than any anime for instance.

Weisenhart, you've got pretty great taste yourself. Hayamin's voice is very soothing in contrast to that razor chin of hers. Minase Inori... too.

11. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Neither of these are spam.

You two are just faggots.

13. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Neither is this.

14. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Dorkness is correct, that is not real spam. That is just pure lazy copy and pasta.

15. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

LAZY LITTLE BASTARDS, ALL OFF YOU!

16. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

GRAMMAR ERROR BY THE BLACK KNIGHT

EDIT:

CONGRATS! RORY JUST GOT OLD(ER)!

17. I too would be interested in this, if you will have me. I've never done the clan thing before, so I'd like to get into it.

18. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

It's better than staying on topic >.>

19. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Topics are for losers.

RAWR. I WANT A BANANA.

20. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

NO BANANA FOR YOU! *hands her a banana*