THE spam thread of FAIL

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Nov 16, 2009.

1. YEAH YOU HEARD ME, WITH PAOROU BEING SICK AND A WEEABOO, YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM PROPERLY ANY MORE.

SO TO REEDUCATE YOU PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOW FORCED TO LISTEN TO THIS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kBxpz8-UDs"]YouTube- naruto- song that doesn't end[/ame]

Oh yeah, and Torsty smells like chicken bladder.

2. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

narutards?
    *WMD unsheathes his chainaxe and prepares to go batshit*
    ALL SHALL PERISH!

3. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

[​IMG]

4. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

SO SO SO SO SO TRUE

5. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

THIS IS PATTY'S THEME SONG, WRITTEN BY TORTSY:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGrgaQsIIE"]YouTube- My Boobs Are OK[/ame]

6. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

I REMEMBER WHEN WE FILLED A WHOLE PAGE OF SPAM EVERYDAY! TODAY'S SPAM ARE WUSS SPAM!

7. Approved. Please repost in the approved character thread for indexing.

8. Approved. Please repost for indexing

9. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

FUCKING

G
    A
    Y
    L
    O
    R
    D
    S

10. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

We are the knights who say ni! We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!

SHRUBBBBERRRRRY!

11. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Neither of these are spam.

You two are just faggots.

13. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Neither is this.

14. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Dorkness is correct, that is not real spam. That is just pure lazy copy and pasta.

15. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

LAZY LITTLE BASTARDS, ALL OFF YOU!

16. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

GRAMMAR ERROR BY THE BLACK KNIGHT

EDIT:

CONGRATS! RORY JUST GOT OLD(ER)!

17. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

EXTACY

18. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

It's better than staying on topic >.>

19. Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

Topics are for losers.

RAWR. I WANT A BANANA.

20. 12 points puts him at Talented Normal, and I kinda agree with that, but he's probably got a 3 or 4 in Fighting Ability simply due to practice and muscle memory. It doesn't matter that his "style" is essentially brawling, he's done it enough to be better than a rank amateur. Which gives him a 13 to 14 point total, still in the Talented Normal range.

If you bump up the Fighting Ability some, granted it's just cause an Intelligence one by itself isn't...

smart enough to be able to flip up a thick wooden table for cover as a grenade thrown by a vengeful officer went off.

Meet me at The Drawing Board if you have any further questions, otherwise once you revise his power level and up his Fighting Ability I can approve it.