Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
YEAH YOU HEARD ME, WITH PAOROU BEING SICK AND A WEEABOO, YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM PROPERLY ANY MORE.

SO TO REEDUCATE YOU PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOW FORCED TO LISTEN TO THIS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kBxpz8-UDs"]YouTube- naruto- song that doesn't end[/ame]

Oh yeah, and Torsty smells like chicken bladder.

Re: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPAM!

narutards?
*WMD unsheathes his chainaxe and prepares to go batshit*
ALL SHALL PERISH!

narutards.jpg

SO SO SO SO SO TRUE

THIS IS PATTY'S THEME SONG, WRITTEN BY TORTSY:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGrgaQsIIE"]YouTube- My Boobs Are OK[/ame]

I REMEMBER WHEN WE FILLED A WHOLE PAGE OF SPAM EVERYDAY! TODAY'S SPAM ARE WUSS SPAM!

I CONCUR, REAL MEN KNOW HOW TO SPAM COMPLETE AND UTTERLY AWESOME BULLSHIT EVERYDAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL WUSSIES.

OI! I'M SURE I'VE GOT SOME COPYRIGHTS SOMEWHERE ON THIS!

At least my threads were successful in terms of spamming.

FUCKING

G
A
Y
L
O
R
D
S

We are the knights who say ni! We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!

SHRUBBBBERRRRRY!

We are the knights who say ni! We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!We are the knights who say ni!

SHRUBBBBERRRRRY!

Neither of these are spam.

You two are just faggots.

Dorkness is correct, that is not real spam. That is just pure lazy copy and pasta.

LAZY LITTLE BASTARDS, ALL OFF YOU!

GRAMMAR ERROR BY THE BLACK KNIGHT

EDIT:

CONGRATS! RORY JUST GOT OLD(ER)!

It's better than staying on topic >.>

Topics are for losers.

RAWR. I WANT A BANANA.