The Sivilian Blitz

Could I perhaps play a child heir to the throne or the land? I'm in the child's okay mood.

very interesting I cant wait to see what happens then

:P so when will this start?

forgive me! I HAVE NO PATIENCE AND IM ANNOYINGLY CURIOUS!

Name: Hollis Trixter
Role: Princess
Bio: How much is there that goes on in a four year old's life? Hollis is a very exuberant and curious child; however, she is usually attached to her mother's leg and has very shy tendencies. She is an intelligent little girl with a promising future.
Race: Witch
Skills: Hollis is very intelligent, and is learning basic magic.
Usual Weapons: Hollis bites, screams and throws temper tantrums from Hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
accepted we will start tonight when i get back on dont worry.

Name:Arisha
Role:Lady
Bio:Unknown
Race:Elf
Appearance:
images

Usual Weapons: Bow, throwing knives, longsword.

[MENTION=2915]Lord Lovis[/MENTION] could you post a link?

May I join? If my character isn't acceptable, I'll change her.

Name: Drusilla Vipsania Tiberius
Role: Queen of the Phoenixs
Race: Phoenix
Skills: She's extremely skilled with fighting with her bare hands, and has a perfect aim in archery.
Usual Weapons: Ruby Bow-Fire Opal Arrow

[SPOILI]
Ruby_Bow_Fire_Opal_Arrow_by_Sunrise_oasis.png
[/SPOILI]
A sword literally made of fire

[SPOILI]
Fire_Masamune_by_MattTheSamurai.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Appearance: [SPOILI]
8e498068fda20dbbbfba0b4c0ca165ea-d37majx.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Other: Her eyes are actually this color:[SPOILI]
original.jpg
[/SPOILI]

shes accepted but she has to pick which group of characters she starting with.

Could I join? I would like to be an assassin, maybe the one who shakes things up and into chaos. I don't really know, but here's my bio.

Name: Royle
Role: Assassin
Bio: At a young age his father (a former assassin) trained him to be an assassin, teaching him the art of stealth and silent killing, as well as raising him to be a s loyal supporter of the (South, North?). Because of his upbringing he is always vigilant and suspicious and always carefully plans anything he does, with a plan for everything. He often acts with different personalities in order to approach his targets or seem less suspicious.
Race: Human
Appearance: Standing at 5'9", he makes for an unimpressive character despite his height as he is almost always hunched over to avoid attention, his stature remaining skinny no matter how much muscle he packs. He keeps his short brown hair shaved into a buzz cut, usually kept hidden under his hood. Prefers to wear an old, ragged hooded leather jacket with a black shirt and black shaggy pants to match.
Skills: Trained in the art of stealth, human anatomy, and in various topics of politics and geography.
Usual Weapons: Always carries a three knives, a combat knife, hidden in his sleeve, a throwing knife, hidden in the opposite sleeve, and a survival knife, hidden in the sole of his boot and a rapier, sheathed on his back.

Just to give people a feel the King holds the north the lords hold the South so pick your region and if you can post where the character is located and that way its easier to know when we are changing between the two groups