The Seven Dreaded: God Slayers (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris_Reaper I'm gathering you're moving in the direction of there being something off/negative about the hieroglyphs, but just wanted to double check - is there anything in particular or overly specific that Valasa should sense about them?

@Chris_Reaper I'm gathering you're moving in the direction of there being something off/negative about the hieroglyphs, but just wanted to double check - is there anything in particular or overly specific that Valasa should sense about them?

Since I don't want the revelation spoiled just yet, I won't reveal what the glyphs actually mean, lol. So you can have Valasa be nonchalant about the runes, maybe saying that she doesn't sense anything particularly off setting about them. However she can totally call out Oskor for lying about the fact that he doesn't know who Khathara's patron gods are.

Reactions: Starlighter
Since I don't want the revelation spoiled just yet, I won't reveal what the glyphs actually mean, lol. So you can have Valasa be nonchalant about the runes, maybe saying that she doesn't sense anything particularly off setting about them. However she can totally call out Oskor for lying about the fact that he doesn't know who Khathara's patron gods are.
Sounds good!

@Chris_Reaper sorry for the late post! I've been caught up in a bunch of different stuff I have going on. Unfortunately, I'll probably be pretty busy with things for the rest of this week and into the beginning of next week, so if I'm slow to post again that'll be why.

@Chris_Reaper sorry for the late post! I've been caught up in a bunch of different stuff I have going on. Unfortunately, I'll probably be pretty busy with things for the rest of this week and into the beginning of next week, so if I'm slow to post again that'll be why.

No problem, life's a bitch, lol.

Reactions: Starlighter
Status
Not open for further replies.