!THE PAIRS!

Gluttony > Harley Jane Grehe
Pride > Selene Elisabeth Cohen
Lust > Abraham Bartholomew Cohen
Sloth > Juniper Callahan
Greed > Lucian
Envy > Flynn Nolan
Wrath > Avery Julian Nolan

Please work out pairs when its possible and inform me.

Last edited:
O v O yayyyy

Hope you hunters are readying your posts!!!!

General
Name:
Sinopa Daena Emyr

Nicknames:
Sin, Avarice

Age(Appearance):

Sin:
Greed

Symbol:
Greed's Seal

Contracted Hunter:
Lucian

Previous sealed item:
Golden Bangle
Personality
28s7p7b.jpg

Personality description:
It is very hard to tell what truly goes on in Sinopa's mind. On the outside she appears sweet, innocent, kind, caring, shy, naïve, oblivious, etc, but she is a sin after all. I'll let you all figure out the rest, it's no fun if you guys anticipate everything she does.

Masculinity/femininity:
Femininity

Temperament:
Melancholic (black bile)

Introversion/extroversion:
Introversion

Pessimism/optimism:
Both; she can be rather moody, it depends on the situation

Pragmatism/idealism:
Both

Logical/emotional thinking:
Logical

Skepticism/open-mindedness:
Both; depending on the subject

Emotional stability:
Medium high

Self-esteem:
Medium low

Sociability:
Low

Approachability:
Medium

Mannerisms:
High

Succinctness/wordiness:
Wordiness

Quirks/Tics:
Bites her nails and the skin off her lips when nervous
Cracks her fingers, neck, shoulders, wrists, back, toes, ankles, etc
Has a carbonation and tea addiction
Gets distracted easily
Stares off in space, blocking everything out randomly
Procrastinates
Talks very softly, especially when involved in major arguments
Distracted easily during conversation
Often seems to go out of her way to answer the exact question that was asked of her instead what the questioner obviously meant
Laughs to herself at intervals, for no apparent reason
Always laughs at her own jokes
Stutters when excited
Talks to herself
Talks to inanimate objects
Talks about objects as if they were people
Mumbles or mutters instead of speaking clearly
Tends to think of the worse possible scenario then panic about it

Sense of humor:
Medium high

Sarcasm:
Low

Manners:
High

Affection:
Low

Facial expressiveness:
Medium high

Posture:
Noble;
Straight, except sometimes when she sits she slouches

Energy level:
Medium high

Motivation:
Low

Art
Music
Knowledge
Carbonation
Tea
Teddy bears
Animals
Her possessions

Dislikes:
Hypocrisy
Being lied to
Being woken up (especially in the mornings)
Being touched
Harm to animals
Spicy tastes
Bright light
Heat
Losing
Her possessions being taken away

Fears:
Dark
Rollercoasters
Horror movies
Dying
Bugs
Crowds
Losing everything she owns

Personality Strengths:
Intelligent, detailed, practical, conservative, analytical, an effective manipulator of people, organized, perfectionistic, elegant (in the more dignified ways), self-sacrificing, an excellent leader, deep, thoughtful, sensitive, artistic.

Personality Weaknesses:
Greedy, critical, vengeful, resentful, self-righteous fixed judge, snobbish, bashful, moody, impractical (yes, both practical and impractical), materialistic, insecure, has unrealistically high expectations, very paranoid.

Appearance
[Future image]
Height:
5'3"

Weight:
157lb

Build:
Slim

Skin color:
Light tan

Face shape:
Heart

Eyes:
Green/Upturned/Hooded

Hair:
Black/Pompadour Updo/Shaved Sides/Rattail

Nose:
Button

Ears:
Normal

Teeth:
Normal

Hands:
Dainty

Feet:
Dainty

Color palette:
Gold
Rusty red
Blue black
Dark grey
Slate
Other dark colors

Scars:
N/A

Markings:
Rusty colored marks from her cheeks across the bridge of her nose
Rusty colored marks going upwards from the center of her brows
Rusty colored marks going downwards from the center of her hairline

Piercings:
N/A

Tattoos:
N/A

Scent:
Slightly like honey

Inventory & Wardrobe
29vjdz8.jpg

Style:
Bandit-like

Wardrobe:
Dark jean jackets
Dark colored skinny jeans
Bandanas
Knee/thigh-high boots

Alternate outfits:
Dark T-shirts
Baggy shorts
Hats
Scarves
Converses

Pajamas:
Fuzzy pants
Baggy t-shirts

Accessories:
Bandannas
Scarves
Hats

Makeup:
N/A

Utilities:
Satchel for deck

Weapons:
Glass tarot deck
Kunai
Senbon

Artifacts:
Glass tarot deck

Other carried items:
Pocket watch

Powers and Abilities
348n9s0.jpg

Ability:
Her power is in her tarot deck, which is made from magic infused glass she created when she was younger. Each card grants her a different ability depending on the direction it faces when it's drawn, though the card is blank and clear until it is activated. To activate these abilities she draws a card (or several depending on the spread she'll use) and shatters it/them on the ground. When it shatters the card is revealed, and the magic is released which infuses with her. The effects of the card will remain depending on the card, some have a time limit, some have to be dismissed, etc. Once the magic is release in whichever way is required it will return to the deck, which will then be shuffled.
*The powers of each card will be sent to the GM and dice will be used in the post when drawing the cards in IC*

Weapon:
Glass Tarot deck
Hand to hand combat
Kunai
Senbon

Strengths:
Speed
Strategy
Accuracy
Her ability (can work for her)

Weaknesses:
Average strength (weak compared to others, makes up in speed)
Paranoid
Her ability (can work against her)

History

8f3fd743f2f0986b9d043cdec1db800c-d982tyi.jpg

Child Sinopa; younger demon form
TBA

Misc
[Future image]
Other:
Any other forms:

The main ones they may shape shift to become. They may not even like Shapeshifting or have not practiced enough and so use it at random. Others may use it frequently. If so, You can show some images here.
Theme song:
Voice:

Last edited:
Guys! Finish your character sheets quickly. I want everyone to begin posting and to do so the hunters need to be done. Sins too.

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Applepiefasna.600.1809574.jpg

General
Name:
Juno E. Lysander

Nickname:
June, Sandy

Birthday:
July 22nd

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
~

Personality

Traits:
Goof, Gullible, Relaxed, Jokester, Flirt, Assertive, Extroverted, Observant, Caring, Loyal, Supportive, Ect.

Detail:
ESFJ

Quirks:
+ Drinking a can of soda while eating spicy foods, such as flammin' hot cheetos.
+ Strangely enjoys the sensation of drinking orange juice after brushing teeth.
+always blows bubbles in to their drink when they have a straw.
+ Plays with mundane objects like straws, pencils, ect.
+ Tends to play small meaningless pranks on others.
+ Collects various types of hats and band shirts.
+ Whistles or hums while he walks.

+Music
+Guitar
+Stars
+Parties
+Autumn
+Doodling
+Socializing
+Day dreaming
+Skateboarding
+Jokes and pranks
+Night time walks
+Cheesy pick up lines

Dislikes:
+Bigots
+Insects
+Demons
+Bitter foods
+Summer/Spring
+Empty Promises
+Upsetting friends
+Invasions of Privacy
+Narrow-mindedness
+Any feeling of helplessness
+People with no appreciation

~

Appearance

Facial Structure: Angular face, Pentagonal, upside down house shape

Body Structure: Tall, Lanky, Swimmer's Build

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brunette, Dyed rainbow

Height: 5'8

Weight: 122 lb

Skin Tone: Pale

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Tongue, Ears

Marks: Beauty mark on wrist, and side torso.

Style: Casual, Pristine. White collared shirts, black fitted pants. The casual goth. Sometimes he wears band tees, hoodies, fitted pants, and steal toed boots. It really just depends, but its obviously a clear blend of a Gothic and punk style. He likes to accessorize with hats, and wrist bands.

~

Strengths

Arsenal: Two hand guns, a grenade belt, bombs, Exorcism Box

Abilities: Far sighted- this enables him to see clearly at a distance which makes him extraordinary with raged weapons and seeing details from afar. Nimble and agile, he is very quick on his feet, and can quickly dodge on coming projectiles.

Physical: His far farsightedness can be extremely useful, and he has well developed stamina and cardio. His strength can be found in his legs. He is a very capable swimmer.

Mental: Positive "can do" attitude, and unwillingness to give up. Very effective in being spontaneous, or can be considered a natural improviser. Very respectful of the wisdom in leader ship, realizes that certain people gained their roles as leaders for a reason. Very popular with people, and can easily make connections. Very practical approach to missions and day to day tasks, and ensures that everyone else is well cared for. Strong sense of duty and responsibility, while retaining a part of his care free attitude. Extremely loyal to those that deserve it.

~

Weaknesses

Fears: Failure, rejection, and most bugs.

Physical: He doesn't really have a lot of weight to throw around.

Mental: Often vulnerable to criticism, and can become very defensive and hurt if someone, especially a person close to them, criticizes their habits, beliefs or traditions. He doesn't do well with rejection, and needs constant attention which makes him appear needy. Is to selfless, will sometimes try to establish their value with doting attention, which is something that can quickly overwhelm those who don't need it and make it ultimately unwelcome. Furthermore, he can often neglect their own needs in the process.

~

History

~

Other

Applepiefasna.600.1809587.jpg

Theme song:

Voice:

Last edited:
Reactions: RaccoonKing
2ealcwk.jpg

General
Name:
Eire

Nickname:
E.

Age(appearance):
20-24

Sin:
Envy

Symbol:
Envy Symbol

Contracted Hunter:
Flynn Nolan

Previous Sealed Item:
Lamp
Personality
eju9uc.jpg

Personality Description:
Eire is always in a bad mood, grumpy, upset, etc. He has a tendency to be rude. Most people would consider him to be emotionless but he actually has an over amount of emotions that conflict with him day by day. It is hard to get a rise out of him and his loyalty is not easily earned. He will often take time to think about how he can avoid his responsibilities so he can have more time day dreaming about what he could be. He will often stay silent unless he must speak. He does not have any tolerance whatsoever regarding most anything (mainly the opinions of others). His only goal in life is to be perfect, which many believe is impossible but his ever growing desire for imperfection is sturdy and unbreakable. Eire has an issue with letting his emotions run free when he is pestered long enough, causing crazed behavior and violence. He is constantly jealous of beautiful people, wealthy people, collectors, and socially sturdy people. Eire also has a strange fascination with fashion magazines.

Moonlight
High Perches
Being Alone
The color black
Cosmopolitan Magazine
Cold and wet weather
Jackets
Hot cocoa

Dislikes:
Noises
Crowds
Animals
Thin skinned people
Bright Lights
Lack of money
Beautiful people
Being Sweaty

Fears:
Being ugly
Being Poor
Love
Cats
Appearance
25ywtx4.jpg

Height:

Weight:
155 LB

Hair Colour:
Black

Eye Colour:
Black

Skin Tone:
Fair

Scars, Tattoos, etc:
None

Other:
Clothing Style: Long Sleeves, Tight Jeans, (anything that is in style according to fashion magazines.)
Powers and Abilities
ju8nlg.jpg

Ability:
Enhanced Senses
Agility
Duplication

Weapon:
Lucerne Hammer

Strengths:
Agility
Perceptiveness
Mentally Strong

Weakness:
Carelessness
Lack of Sympathy
Lack of Charisma
History
29krh5g.jpg

History:
Eire spent his younger days hoping and striving to achieve success but as the more he aged he realized that nothing could ever satisfy his need to be more. Somebody else always had what he wanted and it slowly took away his hope and dreams causing him to be a mean, heartless being. He thought once he had achieved happiness when he fell for a young lady. A young, human lady who made him feel like the world belonged solely to him. For many years his need for more seemed irrelevant simply because of her soft gaze upon him. Forgetting his own demonic being, he impregnated her, soon after she fell sick. His seed was no match for her mortal body and upon child birth, she and the child had died. He felt alone again, the world was no longer his, as his whole world has just died in front of his eyes. Out of sheer rage he murdered and pillaged many cities. Stealing as many valuables as he could manage. Anger and jealousy overtook him, making him into the heartless monster he is so often described as.
Misc

True Form​
ju8nlg.jpg

Voice:
Howl Jenkins

[/imga]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an announcement from Crowley. Since his character is next in line to take the leader position over all the hunter families, it is safe to assume that he doesn't have a good relationship with the other hunters. Either because they want the position themselves, don't think he is qualified (due to his anti-social, introverted personality), or just flat out hate the guy. Up to you.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: RaccoonKing
~Update~

I apologize to everyone now but Im going to remake this rp. It's just that I want to put more detail and information into what I've made and revamp it so everyone understands the concept and can go then and do what they want with the new information.

It should not take ages for me to do this as I have awesome friends who will probably help x3

Anyway! I plan to keep the beginning of this rp the same so people please save your first posts somewhere and your in progress or finished collaborations because I am not waiting weeks for people to create new ones when I bring this back.

Anyway!! To everyone, please reply here if you plan to be in the new version. When you do, post your characters name and what position they are (hunter/sin) and who they are paired with so I know who I need to advertise a position for.

Thank you ^^
Also, if you have any suggestions for the rp, just PM me them. I want to incorporate everyones ideas into this if possible. Also, I plan to have each character/duo get the spotlight at some point so if you have an idea to what may cause an 'arc' or something around them, just PM that as well.​

Reactions: Kitsune
I plan on still being in it! My character is Flynn Nolan and he is a Hunter. His sin is Envy. ^^

Um, my partner, @Tiny Orange hasn't been on since September 29, sooo >.>

@Kitsune

Thank you :D

Have you started you collab? Also make sure to save it and your CS. ^^

@Kitsune

Who was your partner again?

I'll be in the new version, but this time with only Avery. If needed, I'll make a sin, as I already have an idea for one (if Tiny Orange doesn't pick up Envy I'll call dibs on them e.e).

I'm still in. Sinopa is the sin Greed.
@Tiny Orange is my sister. I apologize for her disappearance, I'll go yell at her for poofing

Reactions: Gladis
Im always in.. using same character as before, of course

• Love
Reactions: Gladis and Sinopa
I wanna keep Pride, although I'm now missing a hunter for him. I've worked too hard on this dork to give him up. -w-

• Love
Reactions: Gladis