The Secretariat

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Lady Lunafrya sounds like another name that I should remember, but I guess that I will learn who she is eventually," he said, smiling.

Winn really wondered what their stories were and he was happy to find anything else about it. He really liked to make new friends and earn their trust. He didn't exactly have the best childhood especially when your dad was an obessesd supervillain... it never ended well. He wondered how the Train man had found the UN and what his story was. He had learned that learning where people were from was something he found fascinating.

Perhaps it had something to do with spending time with Mon-El that had brought this on for him or even it could had been learning the entire Kryptonian language for fun that affected him to learn about them. " I am still new to this whole multiverse, I mean- I knew it existed for a while, but I don't exactly know much about the organzations or people besides Robin. I guess in some way it is kind of embarrassing, a hacker who can't find anything about the people who are important. I guess what I am saying is, what exactly is a Coalition. I mean- I know the definition of the word, but what does the organization do?"

Winn was genuinely curious about the organization and what they did. There were so many things he wanted to learn, not to one up anyone, but to be informed.

Grumble.

Winn hadn't even realized that he was hungry but his stomach also growled. He had only had a late night snack and a cup of coffee that was getting cold. Damnit, he missed Kara's heat vision.

@Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mason Moretti/Oracle - UN Plaza - Cheza/Uno​
@Takumi @Yun Lee

"Well, if I knew everything about how my powers worked, I wouldn't be out here training. That's why I'm out here so early. I was at work because Robin has a meeting with the General Assembly, but he said he didn't need me for awhile, so I decided to train. Looks like I've made my progress today, so I'm done!"

"That's not the kind of attitude you should have, Mason," Oracle chided. She turned around on Mason's shoulder to face his front.

Mason shifted his position to consolidate all four participants into the conversation. He took a step back so that he was next to Cheza and he wrapped an arm around her in a friendly hug. In response to Oracle, he said, "I know, I know, but the meeting should be out fairly soon. I probably should get back to work at that point."

Oracle giggled and said, "I'm sure Robin could give you some time to spend with Lady Cheza," with a very childish and teasing tone. Her comment brought blush to Mason's cheeks.

He stammered, "Well, you're part of the Secretariat now too, right, Cheza? I'm sure you're busy." Despite talking to Cheza, his eyes darted away from her face.

Oracle mischievously flew over next to Uno and whispered in his ear, "What do you think of those two as a couple. Wouldn't they be cute?"

Uno hadn't noticed the fairy at first (too distracted by the ladies and magic), but when he did, he reacted...just as well as you'd expect.

"GYAH!" He lept back a good few inches, eyes wide with shock. "Wh-what the heck?!? Who are you?!"

@Mason Moretti @Takumi
"μ's, is that correct?" the Producer asks Umi. "Quite the fan of your unit's works. I most notably enjoy Snow Halation. It's a nice tune to listen to on Christmas Eve."

The Producer coughs for a bit.

"Sorry, just wanted to make sure that you were comfortable about speaking about your prior profession."

Just then, the two bump into Ginoza and Tsunemori. Ginoza was the first to speak.

"Good morning, Mr Ginoza," Kido smiles as he bows most politely, "I am taking our new recruit for a tour around the Secretariat Building. She'll be working here for a while, so I was assigned to show her the place - everyone's desks, everyone's names, and last but not least her desk. Ms Umi Sonoda here is one of the newest members of the Secretariat. Ms Sonoda, I'd like you to meet Mr Nobuchika Ginoza. He is a member of the Security Council. You'll be seeing him a often."

Kido then turns to Ms Tsunemori and blushes for a bit. "G- good morning, Ms Tsunemori..." he bows politely, but in a slightly slower fashion that displayed some extent of nervousness.

"Ms Tsunemori says I'm doing the best immediate course of action..," the petite Producer utters in a gleeful voice so silent, people could barely hear it. "Ms Tsunemori, you can count on me to give Ms Sonoda a great tour," the petite one says with newfound confidence and newfound enthusiasm, "I wouldn't be a legitimate businessman if I couldn't."

"Ahaha..." the young Producer utters, "I used to think that too."

@Verite @Yun Lee
"Snow Halation?" Umi smiled. "I love that one, too. Anone Ganbare is my personal favorite though. And it's fine, really! I enjoyed being an idol, though I never really expected to make a career out of it."
015.png

"..."

Ginoza's tall form almost seemed to impose upon Umi, his steel-like gaze practically piercing into the younger girl as he examined her and took in her words. His expression was practically deathly serious, yet also amusingly deadpan in some other manner, as he let out a sigh.

"You really are new here, huh..." He mumbled unhelpfully, before clearing his throat and proceeding to speak louder, "Just... think of us as the... Japanese branch and don't think too hard about it."

020.png

Meanwhile, Akane, engaged in conversation with Kido, raised an eyebrow at his odd reaction to her. "Ah... Kido-san, are you alright? You look a little pink there... And what exactly are you mumbling about?"

Of course, her questions were swept aside when Kido, boosted with a sudden burst of bravado, spoke once more, causing her to blink in mild surprise, though the optimistic enthusiasm caused her to let out a light giggle admittedly.

084.png

"I... see," Akane spoke, scratching her cheek with her finger lightly, "Well, would you like some company to help you with your tour? Ginoza-san and I just got out of a meeting, and I suppose we can afford to take some time away from producing reports if it's to help familiarize a prospective member, right?"

@Crow @Yun Lee

WBJfeMo.webp

"Th- that would be great, Ms Tsunemori!" Producer Kido says with confidence, before turning to Umi. "Ms Sonoda, will you be alright with a few extra hands? Ms Tsunemori and Mr Ginoza have both been around the place longer than I have, so they will have greater knowledge on the area."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Verite
This Ginoza fellow was downright intimidating! Umi could feel her composure breaking under his stare. "Uh...okay...thank you, sir..." That left her with more questions than answers, but she could ask around later.

Eager to avoid his scrutiny, Umi was more than happy to focus on Miss Tsunemori again. "Er, yes! The more the merrier!" She sounded a wee bit forced, but after being unnerved by Akane's companion she needed to collect herself fast.

@Verite @Crow

Mason Moretti/Oracle - UN Plaza - Cheza/Uno
@Takumi @Yun Lee
Uno hadn't noticed the fairy at first (too distracted by the ladies and magic), but when he did, he reacted...just as well as you'd expect.

"GYAH!" He lept back a good few inches, eyes wide with shock. "Wh-what the heck?!? Who are you?!"

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

Oracle gave a confused look towards why Uno was so startled, but she began to laugh the longer she started at his wild expression. Between fits of laughter, she asked, "You've been around the multiverse a bit, right? I can understand if magic doesn't exist in your world, but have you really never seen a fairy before? Fairies aren't that uncommon on the scale of the multiverse."

" Lady Lunafrya sounds like another name that I should remember, but I guess that I will learn who she is eventually," he said, smiling.

Winn really wondered what their stories were and he was happy to find anything else about it. He really liked to make new friends and earn their trust. He didn't exactly have the best childhood especially when your dad was an obessesd supervillain... it never ended well. He wondered how the Train man had found the UN and what his story was. He had learned that learning where people were from was something he found fascinating.

Perhaps it had something to do with spending time with Mon-El that had brought this on for him or even it could had been learning the entire Kryptonian language for fun that affected him to learn about them. " I am still new to this whole multiverse, I mean- I knew it existed for a while, but I don't exactly know much about the organzations or people besides Robin. I guess in some way it is kind of embarrassing, a hacker who can't find anything about the people who are important. I guess what I am saying is, what exactly is a Coalition. I mean- I know the definition of the word, but what does the organization do?"

Winn was genuinely curious about the organization and what they did. There were so many things he wanted to learn, not to one up anyone, but to be informed.

Grumble.

Winn hadn't even realized that he was hungry but his stomach also growled. He had only had a late night snack and a cup of coffee that was getting cold. Damnit, he missed Kara's heat vision.

A woman with blonde hair stepped towards the group. She wore a jacket and scarf, and seemed to be dressed as if she was going out.

latest

"Iris, I see you've made some friends." She said, looking at Train and Winn.

"Oh! Lady Lunafreya!" She said happily. "Winn, Train, this is Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Oracle of Tenebrae and General Assembly member." She introduced her boss. "I was just going to show them the Market District, and go to lunch."

"Thank you, Iris." Lunafreya said. "Would you mind if I joined you all? I could spend some time out."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Whoever

Grumble.

A woman with blonde hair stepped towards the group. She wore a jacket and scarf, and seemed to be dressed as if she was going out.

latest

"Iris, I see you've made some friends." She said, looking at Train and Winn.

"Oh! Lady Lunafreya!" She said happily. "Winn, Train, this is Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Oracle of Tenebrae and General Assembly member." She introduced her boss. "I was just going to show them the Market District, and go to lunch."

"Thank you, Iris." Lunafreya said. "Would you mind if I joined you all? I could spend some time out."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Whoever
Train - Heading to the Market District - Winn / Iris / Lunafreya

tumblr_inline_nl0laxWJaD1r3leyb.png

When Winn asked what the Coalition was, Train paused thoughtfully before answering, "They're another big multiversal organization that works to protect everyone from dangerous threats. If you've ever heard of Murder Games, this organization sends their members into them sometimes. Although, I wasn't really happy with how they were operating and the disagreements they seemed to have with one another. So that's why I thought I'd give the UN a try." Train shrugged. "I guess it's okay here. I don't really know much about it yet, but I've already seen much less squabbling here than I did back at the Coalition."

When Lunafreya would approach and introduce herself, Train smiled. "Huh, Iris was just telling us about you. Funny running into you here. If you wanna come along with us, go for it. The more the merrier." With a large group of people, there was also a better chance he could get one of them to pay the bill for his meal. There was nothing he liked more than eating for free.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

WBJfeMo.webp

"Th- that would be great, Ms Tsunemori!" Producer Kido says with confidence, before turning to Umi. "Ms Sonoda, will you be alright with a few extra hands? Ms Tsunemori and Mr Ginoza have both been around the place longer than I have, so they will have greater knowledge on the area."
This Ginoza fellow was downright intimidating! Umi could feel her composure breaking under his stare. "Uh...okay...thank you, sir..." That left her with more questions than answers, but she could ask around later.

Eager to avoid his scrutiny, Umi was more than happy to focus on Miss Tsunemori again. "Er, yes! The more the merrier!" She sounded a wee bit forced, but after being unnerved by Akane's companion she needed to collect herself fast.​
007.png

"Great! In that case, if you'd just follow me..." Akane said in a cheerful manner, seemingly unaware of Ginoza's intimidating nature, or so he came off to Umi. Either that, or she'd gotten used or otherwise accustomed to it after spending enough time with him for presumably years by now.

017.png

Turning around, Ginoza and the others in tow, she led the group around for a few, before briefly looking back at Umi and Kido in a friendly as ever manner. "You mentioned that... You were looking for summer work, Miss Sonoda? Am I to assume that you're a student? What made you interested in the United Nations?"

"And how have you been faring, Kido-san?"

@Crow @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Mason Moretti - UN Plaza - Cheza/Uno
@Takumi @Yun Lee

Sudden electronic beeping erupted from somewhere on Mason's person. The noise caused Mason to jump slightly before he recognized the sound. The beeping tone was somewhat rhythmic, mimicking a ring-a-ding ring-a-ding as one would hear out of a cell phone from the early 1990's. After a moment, he recognized the sound and he released a sigh of relief.

Mason pulled back the right sleeve of his red-and-white coat, revealing a device strapped to his wrist. The device was clearly the source of the incessant ring, which only got louder as the sleeve was moved back, no longer muffling the sound. The device was electronic, with a smooth glass screen slightly larger than a deck of cards attached to a shiny leather strap. The two components contrasted, as if one was clearly an afterthought compared to the other. Along with the screen, several other components were attached to the leather strap. One of these conponents was a small wireless earpiece, which Mason plucked from its pocket on the leather band and placed on his left ear.

Across the electronic screen, the words "INCOMING CALL: ROBIN AQUILUS" were displayed. After reading the words, Mason said, "I'm sorry, I have to take this." With the wireless earpiece in place, Mason placed a finger on the device's display it reacted, and soon the Secretary-General's voice began streaming through Mason's earpiece.

After a short hello, Mason listened closely to voice of his boss. The conversation ended as Mason said, "Yes, sir. I'll be right there as soon as I can." Then, he removed the piece from his ear and tapped the electronic screen gently, causing it to darken. He returned the earpiece to its place and tugged on the end of his sleeve until it once more covered the device as if it wasn't there in the first place.

With a somewhat nervous and slightly saddened expression, Mason told Cheza and Uno, "Sorry to leave so soon, but it looks like time really flew by. I've got a job here at the Secretariat, and I better go do it. Uno, I hope you have a good time here at the UN. Cheza... I'll make sure to find you around sometine later, alright? We should do something fun together." Mason made sure that Cheza would see him leave with a shining smile.

He turned towards the UN Secretariat building and motioned towards his fairy companion. "C'mon, Ora. Time to go," he said. In response, Oracle shrank into a small ball of light and flew towards Mason's locket, disappearing into its keyhole design.

As he started walking, he made sure to call out, hoping that Toboe's sharp wolf ears would hear his voice echo, "Toboe, wherever you are, make sure you keep an eye on Cheza! Where did you run off to..." Mason scanned his surroundings and listened to the bustling city, but his senses weren't sharp enough to have any clue where Toboe went. With a shrug, he made his way back into the Secretariat building.

Mason Moretti - Secretariat Building - Robin's Office - Robin/Camilla
@Minerva

Mason traveled through the building. He approached his destination with confidence and purpose, yet office numbers and signs still guided Mason as waypoints on his journey. As he walked through the halls, he wondered how familiar he should have been wth them. How long had he been there? Perhaps a week? A month? Maybe more? Maybe less. Perhaps he would ask Robin just how long he had officially been a part of this organization. Time was a concept that tended to slip away from Mason.

His wandering came to an end in front of Robin's office. He stood at that door and stole a moment for a deep and calming breath. Warmth filled his lungs, and doen the halls he could hear the straggling remains of representatives and officers who had stayed past the time of the meeting. He smiled and understood their resson to stay. There was a warmth to the UN that gave Mason a constant hope for the multiverse's bright future.

He brought his hand close to the office door and knocked gently. As he did, he heard two voices from the other side in the middle of a discussion. One voice was clearly Robin's. Could Mason place the other voice? It sounded familiar to him. Hoping to excuse both tardiness and any interrupting their conversation, Mason said, "Excuse me, Secretary-General! I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Might I come in?"

Reactions: Takumi
@Takumi @Yun Lee

Sudden electronic beeping erupted from somewhere on Mason's person. The noise caused Mason to jump slightly before he recognized the sound. The beeping tone was somewhat rhythmic, mimicking a ring-a-ding ring-a-ding as one would hear out of a cell phone from the early 1990's. After a moment, he recognized the sound and he released a sigh of relief.

Mason pulled back the right sleeve of his red-and-white coat, revealing a device strapped to his wrist. The device was clearly the source of the incessant ring, which only got louder as the sleeve was moved back, no longer muffling the sound. The device was electronic, with a smooth glass screen slightly larger than a deck of cards attached to a shiny leather strap. The two components contrasted, as if one was clearly an afterthought compared to the other. Along with the screen, several other components were attached to the leather strap. One of these conponents was a small wireless earpiece, which Mason plucked from its pocket on the leather band and placed on his left ear.

Across the electronic screen, the words "INCOMING CALL: ROBIN AQUILUS" were displayed. After reading the words, Mason said, "I'm sorry, I have to take this." With the wireless earpiece in place, Mason placed a finger on the device's display it reacted, and soon the Secretary-General's voice began streaming through Mason's earpiece.

After a short hello, Mason listened closely to voice of his boss. The conversation ended as Mason said, "Yes, sir. I'll be right there as soon as I can." Then, he removed the piece from his ear and tapped the electronic screen gently, causing it to darken. He returned the earpiece to its place and tugged on the end of his sleeve until it once more covered the device as if it wasn't there in the first place.

With a somewhat nervous and slightly saddened expression, Mason told Cheza and Uno, "Sorry to leave so soon, but it looks like time really flew by. I've got a job here at the Secretariat, and I better go do it. Uno, I hope you have a good time here at the UN. Cheza... I'll make sure to find you around sometine later, alright? We should do something fun together." Mason made sure that Cheza would see him leave with a shining smile.

He turned towards the UN Secretariat building and motioned towards his fairy companion. "C'mon, Ora. Time to go," he said. In response, Oracle shrank into a small ball of light and flew towards Mason's locket, disappearing into its keyhole design.

As he started walking, he made sure to call out, hoping that Toboe's sharp wolf ears would hear his voice echo, "Toboe, wherever you are, make sure you keep an eye on Cheza! Where did you run off to..." Mason scanned his surroundings and listened to the bustling city, but his senses weren't sharp enough to have any clue where Toboe went. With a shrug, he made his way back into the Secretariat building.

@Minerva

Mason traveled through the building. He approached his destination with confidence and purpose, yet office numbers and signs still guided Mason as waypoints on his journey. As he walked through the halls, he wondered how familiar he should have been wth them. How long had he been there? Perhaps a week? A month? Maybe more? Maybe less. Perhaps he would ask Robin just how long he had officially been a part of this organization. Time was a concept that tended to slip away from Mason.

His wandering came to an end in front of Robin's office. He stood at that door and stole a moment for a deep and calming breath. Warmth filled his lungs, and doen the halls he could hear the straggling remains of representatives and officers who had stayed past the time of the meeting. He smiled and understood their resson to stay. There was a warmth to the UN that gave Mason a constant hope for the multiverse's bright future.

He brought his hand close to the office door and knocked gently. As he did, he heard two voices from the other side in the middle of a discussion. One voice was clearly Robin's. Could Mason place the other voice? It sounded familiar to him. Hoping to excuse both tardiness and any interrupting their conversation, Mason said, "Excuse me, Secretary-General! I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Might I come in?"

Chexa smiled as Mason explained the situation, an amused giggle escaping as she folded her hands behind her back.

"This One looks forward to that." she replied, listening as he began to leave, her eyes scanning the area for her wolf friend.

Toboe heard Mason's call, ears twitching before he turned and headed over to them with a light bark, he happily circled Cheza before coming to a stop to be petted by the flower maiden. Wordlessly Toboe headed inside after Mason, going to find Emmeryn. Taking human form he walked briskly with a large smile on his face.

Cheza meanwhile, turned to Uno.

"Ready to work here? This one is still new, but it could prove to be fun." the lavender haired girl spoke with a tilt of her head.

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Winn wasn't sure who this woman was, so he certainly didn't want to upset her if she was important. She seemed like she was ready to go out.

Winn noticed that she knew Iris's name. Was this woman they had just been speaking of?

Winn seemed to receive the answer to his question in the form of Iris introducing the woman to them. He hoped that the longer part of her title wasn't going to have to be something that he remembered in the future. It seemed ridiculously long.

Winn looked over at her and smiled. " I wouldn't mind your company for some lunch. It would be rude to not invite you."

Winn had only been half paying attention to what Train had to say about them, but he did know at least one of the things he mentioned. The Multiverse which was very big in of itself. He wasn't sure what a Murder game was, but he assumed that it was a game in which murder was prominent and made by a supervillain. It felt so weird that someone had gone from one big organization to another, but he wasn't sure what else to say about the mess. He looked over at the ground and wondered why an organization was squabbling, but then again, he had gotten into a few fights with Kara, even if he hadn't intended too.

Winn was happy that he had more company to eat with and she was a lady too. He would have to tell Kara that he had lunch with a lady. Wait, what if he screwed up and made a fool of himself? He hoped he didn't make his shirt sloppy and embarrass himself in front of the lady. He looked over and wondered who was going to be paying for this meal that they were having right now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva

Winn wasn't sure who this woman was, so he certainly didn't want to upset her if she was important. She seemed like she was ready to go out.

Winn noticed that she knew Iris's name. Was this woman they had just been speaking of?

Winn seemed to receive the answer to his question in the form of Iris introducing the woman to them. He hoped that the longer part of her title wasn't going to have to be something that he remembered in the future. It seemed ridiculously long.

Winn looked over at her and smiled. " I wouldn't mind your company for some lunch. It would be rude to not invite you."

Winn had only been half paying attention to what Train had to say about them, but he did know at least one of the things he mentioned. The Multiverse which was very big in of itself. He wasn't sure what a Murder game was, but he assumed that it was a game in which murder was prominent and made by a supervillain. It felt so weird that someone had gone from one big organization to another, but he wasn't sure what else to say about the mess. He looked over at the ground and wondered why an organization was squabbling, but then again, he had gotten into a few fights with Kara, even if he hadn't intended too.

Winn was happy that he had more company to eat with and she was a lady too. He would have to tell Kara that he had lunch with a lady. Wait, what if he screwed up and made a fool of himself? He hoped he didn't make his shirt sloppy and embarrass himself in front of the lady. He looked over and wondered who was going to be paying for this meal that they were having right now.

tumblr_inline_nl0nycMgrn1r3leyb.png

"Eh, yeah, like Winn here says, it'd be rude not to invite you," Train replied, starting to uncomfortably step back and forth as if he needed to use the bathroom. He held his stomach, however, showing that he was quite obviously hungry. The hungrier he got, so it seemed, the more childishly he behaved. "But can we hurry up and move on? I'm starving right here! I feel like I'm about to pass out," he pouted, puckering his lips to form a sour expression.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

@Takumi @Yun Lee

@Minerva

"Come in, Mason." Robin said.
Entering the room, he would see Robin sitting at his desk, framed by a large floor-to-ceiling window. On both sides of his desk were two women: Corrin, Robin's guard, and Camilla, the Nohr-Hoshido Security Council Representative.

Robin held a book in his hands. "Good morning." He smiled. "I hope you slept well and are ready for work today."

"Come in, Mason." Robin said.
Entering the room, he would see Robin sitting at his desk, framed by a large floor-to-ceiling window. On both sides of his desk were two women: Corrin, Robin's guard, and Camilla, the Nohr-Hoshido Security Council Representative.

Robin held a book in his hands. "Good morning." He smiled. "I hope you slept well and are ready for work today."

Mason - Robin's Office - Robin/Corrin/Camilla
@Minerva

"I'm always ready for work, Secretary-General," Mason replied with a smile that almost seemed to compete with Robin's.

He looked out past Robin, watching the shining and bustlong city through the large window. "It's a beautiful day for work, isn't it? I like to think that some days are just good days no matter where you are, lile the whole multiverse is at peace, even for a second."

Mason made sure to wave hello to the others in the room and said, "Good morning, Corrin! Good morning, Miss Camilla! So, what exactly do we have on the agenda today?"

tumblr_inline_nl0nycMgrn1r3leyb.png

"Eh, yeah, like Winn here says, it'd be rude not to invite you," Train replied, starting to uncomfortably step back and forth as if he needed to use the bathroom. He held his stomach, however, showing that he was quite obviously hungry. The hungrier he got, so it seemed, the more childishly he behaved. "But can we hurry up and move on? I'm starving right here! I feel like I'm about to pass out," he pouted, puckering his lips to form a sour expression.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9
"I'll take you to my favorite place!" Iris said excitedly. She would proceed to drag the group through the market district for a few minutes until they ended up at a small restaurant by the river with a scenic view of the city skyline. You would be seated out on the patio. A TV was on behind you, with a News Reporter.

Npc_humanfemale_docks_newsanchor.png

"The UN Security Council's emergency session has just ended with no word yet on the decisions made. The Security Council says that they will hold a press conference later. In related news, the refugee crisis on Ash continues with the United Nations announcing that more Logistics Peacekeepers will be sent to deal with the lack of resources. I am Sunny Cheung with Starlight News."

A minute later, a waiter would arrive at the table. "Hi! What would you all like to have today?" He said, smiling.

Mason Moretti/Oracle - UN Plaza - Cheza/Uno
@Takumi @Yun Lee

Oracle gave a confused look towards why Uno was so startled, but she began to laugh the longer she started at his wild expression. Between fits of laughter, she asked, "You've been around the multiverse a bit, right? I can understand if magic doesn't exist in your world, but have you really never seen a fairy before? Fairies aren't that uncommon on the scale of the multiverse."

007.png

"Great! In that case, if you'd just follow me..." Akane said in a cheerful manner, seemingly unaware of Ginoza's intimidating nature, or so he came off to Umi. Either that, or she'd gotten used or otherwise accustomed to it after spending enough time with him for presumably years by now.

017.png

Turning around, Ginoza and the others in tow, she led the group around for a few, before briefly looking back at Umi and Kido in a friendly as ever manner. "You mentioned that... You were looking for summer work, Miss Sonoda? Am I to assume that you're a student? What made you interested in the United Nations?"

"And how have you been faring, Kido-san?"

@Crow @Yun Lee

Chexa smiled as Mason explained the situation, an amused giggle escaping as she folded her hands behind her back.

"This One looks forward to that." she replied, listening as he began to leave, her eyes scanning the area for her wolf friend.

Toboe heard Mason's call, ears twitching before he turned and headed over to them with a light bark, he happily circled Cheza before coming to a stop to be petted by the flower maiden. Wordlessly Toboe headed inside after Mason, going to find Emmeryn. Taking human form he walked briskly with a large smile on his face.

Cheza meanwhile, turned to Uno.

"Ready to work here? This one is still new, but it could prove to be fun." the lavender haired girl spoke with a tilt of her head.

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee

"Multi...verse? Look, I really have no idea what you're talking about. The closest thing to a fairy I've seen is Supervisor Kiji!" What the Hell was this place? What had that damned gorilla Hajime gotten him into?!

As Cheza asked her question, though, Uno relaxed considerably, as he usually did around girls-human girls, that is. "Yeah, should be...something." He folded his hands behind his head, sighing. "I just hope my buddies back at Nanba don't miss me too much." Buddies...psh. Those guys were like brothers to him. He hoped they were okay.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

-----------------

"Well, nothing much, really," Umi admitted, feeling like she didn't have to lie around these folks (plus, Ginoza made her not even wanna risk lying). "I usually help out in the family dojo over the summer, but with me going to college soon, I figured it would look good to get an internship somewhere. I saw one for the United Nations, thought that it would be impressive, and, well, here I am."

@Verite @Crow

----------------

The wolf gone, Korekiyo finally could relax. Few things in this world frightened him, but that...that was scary. And it had cost him precious fieldwork time. Oh, well. Might as well meet his superior, no?

Korekiyo slipped into the UN building, letfing himself figure out where he needed to go. The GOC head was...hopefully already there, as he approached her office.

@Minerva

Reactions: Crow
Winn wondered what the favorite place of the new woman even was and he looked around the area to see if he could spot it before anyone else could spot it and he was surprised that he was behind a river and he looked at the ground. It seemed that there was a TV behind him and he tilted his head towards it.

7bbba7184e68f50c0439d778e2432236.jpg

" That crisis on Ash has been going on for a while. I remember that Supergirl said she wanted to investigate it, but I guess she is busy doing things in National City. I imagine that some of us are probably going to have to go there for a bit to help. I mean- I would volunteer, but I don't exactly have the capacity to fight or for that matter to be much help. I probably should have went for something on the business end.

A minute later, a waiter would arrive at the table. "Hi! What would you all like to have today?" He said, smiling

Winn looked over the menu and debated what he wanted to eat. He noted that there was a dog in the corner... and it was begging for food.

" Rood rlease," Scooby said, begging by the side of some other customer's table.

" Anyone else see the dog talk?" He asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Introducing one Hungry dog

Wyatt happened to be passing the plaza and he looked over at the others and blinked twice. " Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Oracle the fairy for an answer.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Last edited:
"I'll take you to my favorite place!" Iris said excitedly. She would proceed to drag the group through the market district for a few minutes until they ended up at a small restaurant by the river with a scenic view of the city skyline. You would be seated out on the patio. A TV was on behind you, with a News Reporter.

Npc_humanfemale_docks_newsanchor.png

"The UN Security Council's emergency session has just ended with no word yet on the decisions made. The Security Council says that they will hold a press conference later. In related news, the refugee crisis on Ash continues with the United Nations announcing that more Logistics Peacekeepers will be sent to deal with the lack of resources. I am Sunny Cheung with Starlight News."

A minute later, a waiter would arrive at the table. "Hi! What would you all like to have today?" He said, smiling.
Winn wondered what the favorite place of the new woman even was and he looked around the area to see if he could spot it before anyone else could spot it and he was surprised that he was behind a river and he looked at the ground. It seemed that there was a TV behind him and he tilted his head towards it.

" That crisis on Ash has been going on for a while. I remember that Supergirl said she wanted to investigate it, but I guess she is busy doing things in National City. I imagine that some of us are probably going to have to go there for a bit to help. I mean- I would volunteer, but I don't exactly have the capacity to fight or for that matter to be much help. I probably should have went for something on the business end.

A minute later, a waiter would arrive at the table. "Hi! What would you all like to have today?" He said, smiling

Winn looked over the menu and debated what he wanted to eat. He noted that there was a dog in the corner... and it was begging for food.

" Rood rlease," Scooby said, begging by the side of some other customer's table.

Wyatt happened to be passing the plaza and he looked over at the others and blinked twice. " Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Oracle the fairy for an answer.

Train - Market District Restaurant - Winn / Iris / Lunafreya

Salivating, the Black Cat would eagerly follow Iris to the restaurant she suggested. He sniffed the air excitedly, clasping his hands together. "Oh man, I can't wait," he said, his mind so focused on filling his stomach that he would hardly even hear anything said on the television behind him. When hungry, Train Heartnet was pretty much a walking stomach.

"Yeah, crisis on Ash and blah blah blah, where's my menu?" Train mumbled as he snatched one up, half-listening to what Winn had to say.

tumblr_inline_nl0lzplqyY1r3leyb.png

Even after he had his greedy paws on a menu, Train would hardly react to the talking dog. He ordered a shitload of food, an almost inhuman amount, before finally reacting fully to the sight of Scooby. It honestly didn't surprise him in the slightest.

"Could be some experiment," Train said with a shrug. "I know another talking dog, although, he'd probably kick my ass if I said that. He's another assassin from the old place where I used to wor-- Oh shit, I forgot to order my glass of milk! Waiter come back!" he cried.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Salivating, the Black Cat would eagerly follow Iris to the restaurant she suggested. He sniffed the air excitedly, clasping his hands together. "Oh man, I can't wait," he said, his mind so focused on filling his stomach that he would hardly even hear anything said on the television behind him. When hungry, Train Heartnet was pretty much a walking stomach.

"Yeah, crisis on Ash and blah blah blah, where's my menu?" Train mumbled as he snatched one up, half-listening to what Winn had to say.

tumblr_inline_nl0lzplqyY1r3leyb.png

Even after he had his greedy paws on a menu, Train would hardly react to the talking dog. He ordered a shitload of food, an almost inhuman amount, before finally reacting fully to the sight of Scooby. It honestly didn't surprise him in the slightest.

"Could be some experiment," Train said with a shrug. "I know another talking dog, although, he'd probably kick my ass if I said that. He's another assassin from the old place where I used to wor-- Oh shit, I forgot to order my glass of milk! Waiter come back!" he cried.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
latest

Over by Scooby, a dog that had been following Luna since they left the UN Building would sit by the table and also beg for some food, but in the more traditional dog way.

Meanwhile, Lunafreya would comfort Winn for not going. "All Peacekeepers are necessary. You may not see much action here, but you are a large asset. I wish I could do more myself to aid the people there, but I do what I can."

"Exactly!" Iris said. "Oh, after this would you all mind if I showed you around the market district? Gave you a tour?" She asked happily. "I think you'll enjoy it."

The frazzled waiter would rush back. "Is there a problem sir?" He asked.

"Multi...verse? Look, I really have no idea what you're talking about. The closest thing to a fairy I've seen is Supervisor Kiji!" What the Hell was this place? What had that damned gorilla Hajime gotten him into?!

As Cheza asked her question, though, Uno relaxed considerably, as he usually did around girls-human girls, that is. "Yeah, should be...something." He folded his hands behind his head, sighing. "I just hope my buddies back at Nanba don't miss me too much." Buddies...psh. Those guys were like brothers to him. He hoped they were okay.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

-----------------

"Well, nothing much, really," Umi admitted, feeling like she didn't have to lie around these folks (plus, Ginoza made her not even wanna risk lying). "I usually help out in the family dojo over the summer, but with me going to college soon, I figured it would look good to get an internship somewhere. I saw one for the United Nations, thought that it would be impressive, and, well, here I am."

@Verite @Crow

----------------

The wolf gone, Korekiyo finally could relax. Few things in this world frightened him, but that...that was scary. And it had cost him precious fieldwork time. Oh, well. Might as well meet his superior, no?

Korekiyo slipped into the UN building, letfing himself figure out where he needed to go. The GOC head was...hopefully already there, as he approached her office.

@Minerva

images

"Nan...ba? Is that where you are from? And you don't know of the multiverse?" Cheza questioned, curious on how Uno didn't know of these things. She didn't know much herself but she understood the basic gist of it all.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

-----------

Toboe brought his hands behind his head as he passed others who worked in the UN, giving a friendly smile in greeting the wolf boy went to find Emmeryn, wondering if she had any tasks for him that day.

Toboe.jpg~c200

"Ms. Emmeryn! Got anything you need help with today?" he cheerfully called out.

@Minerva

Winn went back to the menu and debated what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that were conflicting him, but he needed to focus on what was right in front of him. He could dwell on all the disasters, but then he would loose on all the little things that were happening around him and he didn't want that to happen. He paused, still not sure what he wanted to eat.

Winn continued to stare at the menu and couldn't decide what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that he could eat and he just couldn't decide.

Winn bite on his lower lip and wasn't sure what would be the best option for him to eat. He stared at the menu for another ten or so seconds before he decided on what he was finally going to eat in this restaurant. Now he just needed to wait for the waiter to come back.

" Well, hopefully, it wasn't done by some evil man. I really don't need another killer animal or threat to deal with so early on. I know I have to deal with them eventually, but they aren't exactly my favorite thing," he said, looking over at Train, wondering how he knew another talking dog.

Scooby didn't even notice the other dog who was begging for food. He was more interested in getting the food on the table, then anything else. Sadly, the other person was ignoring him.

" Thank you for that, I needed that right now, I haven't exactly been having the easiest time adjusting to my new life here, but I need it. I feel helping people in whatever small way that I can." he replied, looking over at the ground.

" I wouldn't mind having a tour of the market district once this is all said and done. I would be excited to see what else this city has to offer around them," he replied.

Scooby walked over and begged by Winn's feet. He gave his puppy dog eyes and Winn petted the dog. He also slid him a piece of candy ( that wasn't chocolate) and gave it to the dog.

latest

Over by Scooby, a dog that had been following Luna since they left the UN Building would sit by the table and also beg for some food, but in the more traditional dog way.

Meanwhile, Lunafreya would comfort Winn for not going. "All Peacekeepers are necessary. You may not see much action here, but you are a large asset. I wish I could do more myself to aid the people there, but I do what I can."

"Exactly!" Iris said. "Oh, after this would you all mind if I showed you around the market district? Gave you a tour?" She asked happily. "I think you'll enjoy it."

The frazzled waiter would rush back. "Is there a problem sir?" He asked.
Winn went back to the menu and debated what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that were conflicting him, but he needed to focus on what was right in front of him. He could dwell on all the disasters, but then he would loose on all the little things that were happening around him and he didn't want that to happen. He paused, still not sure what he wanted to eat.

Winn continued to stare at the menu and couldn't decide what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that he could eat and he just couldn't decide.

Winn bite on his lower lip and wasn't sure what would be the best option for him to eat. He stared at the menu for another ten or so seconds before he decided on what he was finally going to eat in this restaurant. Now he just needed to wait for the waiter to come back.

" Well, hopefully, it wasn't done by some evil man. I really don't need another killer animal or threat to deal with so early on. I know I have to deal with them eventually, but they aren't exactly my favorite thing," he said, looking over at Train, wondering how he knew another talking dog.

Scooby didn't even notice the other dog who was begging for food. He was more interested in getting the food on the table, then anything else. Sadly, the other person was ignoring him.

" Thank you for that, I needed that right now, I haven't exactly been having the easiest time adjusting to my new life here, but I need it. I feel helping people in whatever small way that I can." he replied, looking over at the ground.

" I wouldn't mind having a tour of the market district once this is all said and done. I would be excited to see what else this city has to offer around them," he replied.

Scooby walked over and begged by Winn's feet. He gave his puppy dog eyes and Winn petted the dog. He also slid him a piece of candy ( that wasn't chocolate) and gave it to the dog.

tumblr_inline_nl0n2hGt411r3leyb.png

Waving his hands frantically, the ex-assassin would let out a massive sigh of relief when the waiter would make his return. "Yo, I forgot to tell you I'll need a glass of milk with my order. Actually, make that a bottle or whatever you have that's big. I like a lot of milk," he said, anxiously licking his lips. Train was such an obvious glutton it was almost laughable.

When Iris would offer to take the group on a tour, Train hesitated before replying. "Sounds cool. I guess I could go with you for a little while. After that, I really need to get back to the Secretariat Building so I can talk to Robin. I've been meaning to speak with him ever since I got here, but, you know, other things pop up."

In other words, Train was a very distracted kitty cat. He couldn't help but get lured in by different restaurants, buildings, and anything else that might've interested a carefree bounty hunter. He felt guilty that he had gotten so distracted lately, especially since he needed to speak with Robin about helping him fine one friend and help the injuries of another.

Glancing down at the dog who came over to beg for food, Train pointed a thumb in his direction. "So, dog, how come you can speak, huh? Are you some kind of experiment?" Train tapped his chin thoughtfully before a smile crossed his lips. "Or maybe you're some kind of alien from another planet? With how many things that seem to exist in this multiverse it wouldn't be all that surprising..."

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.