The Secretariat

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come in, Mason." Robin said.
Entering the room, he would see Robin sitting at his desk, framed by a large floor-to-ceiling window. On both sides of his desk were two women: Corrin, Robin's guard, and Camilla, the Nohr-Hoshido Security Council Representative.

Robin held a book in his hands. "Good morning." He smiled. "I hope you slept well and are ready for work today."

Mason - Robin's Office - Robin/Corrin/Camilla
@Minerva

"I'm always ready for work, Secretary-General," Mason replied with a smile that almost seemed to compete with Robin's.

He looked out past Robin, watching the shining and bustlong city through the large window. "It's a beautiful day for work, isn't it? I like to think that some days are just good days no matter where you are, lile the whole multiverse is at peace, even for a second."

Mason made sure to wave hello to the others in the room and said, "Good morning, Corrin! Good morning, Miss Camilla! So, what exactly do we have on the agenda today?"

Mason - Robin's Office - Robin/Corrin/Camilla​
@Minerva

"But, um... Before we go over the agenda..." Mason said, interrupting his own words with a sudden epiphany, "Can I ask a small favor of you, Robin?"

Mason dug around in his pockets. The coat, to which he had affixed the light blue patch signifying himself as a member of the U.N., contained many pockets. At least one was always filled with snacks, and another with something important that Mason would be sure that he would forget about later. However, despite Mason's clever mind and affinity for pockets, he still remained with the struggle of not remembering what precisely was in each pocket. Eventually, through trial and error, Mason retrieved a letter sealed in an envelope with a single name written in as careful and neat of a script as the secretary could produce, written in a soft orange ink: Ilona.

"I was wondering if there was any way I could make a delivery like this to ODMA. Or at least get this letter somehow delivered to ODMA. There isn't exactly a multiverse address for the place. If there is, then I don't know it, and could at least use that information. All I'm asking for is one tiny letter.

"I would hand deliver the thing myself, but I don't think anybody at ODMA would appreciate a strange man suddenly walking into their building through a portal. They probably have precautions against that, anyway, if they're dealing with Ilona."

(Oh my mega fug that's quite the thigh gap)

"Snow Halation?" Umi smiled. "I love that one, too. Anone Ganbare is my personal favorite though. And it's fine, really! I enjoyed being an idol, though I never really expected to make a career out of it."

This Ginoza fellow was downright intimidating! Umi could feel her composure breaking under his stare. "Uh...okay...thank you, sir..." That left her with more questions than answers, but she could ask around later.

Eager to avoid his scrutiny, Umi was more than happy to focus on Miss Tsunemori again. "Er, yes! The more the merrier!" She sounded a wee bit forced, but after being unnerved by Akane's companion she needed to collect herself fast.

@Verite @Crow

007.png

"Great! In that case, if you'd just follow me..." Akane said in a cheerful manner, seemingly unaware of Ginoza's intimidating nature, or so he came off to Umi. Either that, or she'd gotten used or otherwise accustomed to it after spending enough time with him for presumably years by now.

017.png

Turning around, Ginoza and the others in tow, she led the group around for a few, before briefly looking back at Umi and Kido in a friendly as ever manner. "You mentioned that... You were looking for summer work, Miss Sonoda? Am I to assume that you're a student? What made you interested in the United Nations?"

"And how have you been faring, Kido-san?"

@Crow @Yun Lee

"Well, nothing much, really," Umi admitted, feeling like she didn't have to lie around these folks (plus, Ginoza made her not even wanna risk lying). "I usually help out in the family dojo over the summer, but with me going to college soon, I figured it would look good to get an internship somewhere. I saw one for the United Nations, thought that it would be impressive, and, well, here I am."

@Verite @Crow

"I've been doing good, Ms Tsunemori... any injuries I've sustained over the... uh... fiasco has been fixed to perfection," Producer Kido speaks, then turns to Umi.

"Have you decided what kind of college you want to go, Sonoda-san?"

@Yun Lee @Verite

Mason - Robin's Office - Robin/Corrin/Camilla​
@Minerva

"But, um... Before we go over the agenda..." Mason said, interrupting his own words with a sudden epiphany, "Can I ask a small favor of you, Robin?"

Mason dug around in his pockets. The coat, to which he had affixed the light blue patch signifying himself as a member of the U.N., contained many pockets. At least one was always filled with snacks, and another with something important that Mason would be sure that he would forget about later. However, despite Mason's clever mind and affinity for pockets, he still remained with the struggle of not remembering what precisely was in each pocket. Eventually, through trial and error, Mason retrieved a letter sealed in an envelope with a single name written in as careful and neat of a script as the secretary could produce, written in a soft orange ink: Ilona.

"I was wondering if there was any way I could make a delivery like this to ODMA. Or at least get this letter somehow delivered to ODMA. There isn't exactly a multiverse address for the place. If there is, then I don't know it, and could at least use that information. All I'm asking for is one tiny letter.

"I would hand deliver the thing myself, but I don't think anybody at ODMA would appreciate a strange man suddenly walking into their building through a portal. They probably have precautions against that, anyway, if they're dealing with Ilona."
"You'd need to talk to a liaison." Robin says. "There would also have to be some form of censorship or, at least, monitoring. No covert info in or out. I'd need to lay down some ground rules about it. I'll bring it up at the next meeting of something or other." Robin stretched. "Oh, right, we wanted to talk to you about something." He said.

By this time, Corrin had left the room.

Train - Market District Restaurant - Winn / Iris / Lunafreya

tumblr_inline_nl0n2hGt411r3leyb.png

Waving his hands frantically, the ex-assassin would let out a massive sigh of relief when the waiter would make his return. "Yo, I forgot to tell you I'll need a glass of milk with my order. Actually, make that a bottle or whatever you have that's big. I like a lot of milk," he said, anxiously licking his lips. Train was such an obvious glutton it was almost laughable.

When Iris would offer to take the group on a tour, Train hesitated before replying. "Sounds cool. I guess I could go with you for a little while. After that, I really need to get back to the Secretariat Building so I can talk to Robin. I've been meaning to speak with him ever since I got here, but, you know, other things pop up."

In other words, Train was a very distracted kitty cat. He couldn't help but get lured in by different restaurants, buildings, and anything else that might've interested a carefree bounty hunter. He felt guilty that he had gotten so distracted lately, especially since he needed to speak with Robin about helping him fine one friend and help the injuries of another.

Glancing down at the dog who came over to beg for food, Train pointed a thumb in his direction. "So, dog, how come you can speak, huh? Are you some kind of experiment?" Train tapped his chin thoughtfully before a smile crossed his lips. "Or maybe you're some kind of alien from another planet? With how many things that seem to exist in this multiverse it wouldn't be all that surprising..."

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

Winn went back to the menu and debated what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that were conflicting him, but he needed to focus on what was right in front of him. He could dwell on all the disasters, but then he would loose on all the little things that were happening around him and he didn't want that to happen. He paused, still not sure what he wanted to eat.

Winn continued to stare at the menu and couldn't decide what he wanted to eat. There were so many things that he could eat and he just couldn't decide.

Winn bite on his lower lip and wasn't sure what would be the best option for him to eat. He stared at the menu for another ten or so seconds before he decided on what he was finally going to eat in this restaurant. Now he just needed to wait for the waiter to come back.

" Well, hopefully, it wasn't done by some evil man. I really don't need another killer animal or threat to deal with so early on. I know I have to deal with them eventually, but they aren't exactly my favorite thing," he said, looking over at Train, wondering how he knew another talking dog.

Scooby didn't even notice the other dog who was begging for food. He was more interested in getting the food on the table, then anything else. Sadly, the other person was ignoring him.

" Thank you for that, I needed that right now, I haven't exactly been having the easiest time adjusting to my new life here, but I need it. I feel helping people in whatever small way that I can." he replied, looking over at the ground.

" I wouldn't mind having a tour of the market district once this is all said and done. I would be excited to see what else this city has to offer around them," he replied.

Scooby walked over and begged by Winn's feet. He gave his puppy dog eyes and Winn petted the dog. He also slid him a piece of candy ( that wasn't chocolate) and gave it to the dog.

@Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The waiter would show up with some food. He placed a plate of salad in front of Luna, a plate of Mozarella sticks in front of the group, and he corrected the order he had gotten wrong. He smiled at the group. "Is there anything else I can get you, esteemed members of the United Nations?" He asked calmly. "Or is that all for now?"

Iris looked at the group. "I'm good for now. What about anyone else?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else, tbh

"You'd need to talk to a liaison." Robin says. "There would also have to be some form of censorship or, at least, monitoring. No covert info in or out. I'd need to lay down some ground rules about it. I'll bring it up at the next meeting of something or other." Robin stretched. "Oh, right, we wanted to talk to you about something." He said.

By this time, Corrin had left the room.

"Well, go ahead and talk away. I'm listening. I'll make sure I'm there at the next meeting to talk about the issue. I'll also do my best not to reveal any big secrets." Mason chuckled a bit. Of course he wouldn't reveal anything classified, and he found it silly that it had to be checked, but he understood the need for security among U.N. business.

@Minerva

"Multi...verse? Look, I really have no idea what you're talking about. The closest thing to a fairy I've seen is Supervisor Kiji!" What the Hell was this place? What had that damned gorilla Hajime gotten him into?!

As Cheza asked her question, though, Uno relaxed considerably, as he usually did around girls-human girls, that is. "Yeah, should be...something." He folded his hands behind his head, sighing. "I just hope my buddies back at Nanba don't miss me too much." Buddies...psh. Those guys were like brothers to him. He hoped they were okay.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

images

"Nan...ba? Is that where you are from? And you don't know of the multiverse?" Cheza questioned, curious on how Uno didn't know of these things. She didn't know much herself but she understood the basic gist of it all.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

"Ah, Lady Cheza, if you would allow me, then I believe I can explain this multiverse issue to Mr. Uno."

Oracle flew in a few small circles, leaving trails of aura in the air that turned into small bubbles.

"So, here," she said, pointing to a bubble, "is the universe where Nanba is, and everything around it that you've known as home."

She fluttered over to a different bubble and pointed at it. "But we are all the way over here, at the UN. We are at a completely different universe. Another bubble would be Cheza's home, and anotber bubble would be mine. And all these bubbles, all these universes, make up the multiverse. Does that clear things up?"
Wyatt happened to be passing the plaza and he looked over at the others and blinked twice. " Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Oracle the fairy for an answer.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

"Um, yes, I believe we are all okay. I didn't think there was anything going on to cause danger."
@Takumi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
Scooby Doo and Winn Schott

Scooby looked very confused by the man's question and looked around to see if he was talking to some other dog. After a second, he point to himself. " Roh, rou rare ralking ro re. Ri'm rot ra rexperiment ras rar ras ra rnow*1," he replied to the other boy and looked around and jumped when he heard the word alien. He nervously looked around. "Ri ram ralso rot ra ralien, rust ra rog rhose rungry,*2" he replied. He took the candy Winn offered him and ate it.

The waiter would show up with some food. He placed a plate of salad in front of Luna, a plate of Mozarella sticks in front of the group, and he corrected the order he had gotten wrong. He smiled at the group. "Is there anything else I can get you, esteemed members of the United Nations?" He asked calmly. "Or is that all for now?"

Winn had forgotten to order something, but he would just munch on the mozzarella sticks and maybe have one Kara's special food when he got him. He looked over at the poor hungry dog and felt very bad for him. He turned to Luna and decided to ask her a question. " Is there any rule against members of the UN adopting pets?" He asked..

"Could I get a salad?"

*1 Oh, you are talking to me. I'm not a experiment as far as I know

*2 I am also not a alien, just a dog whose hungry.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva

Wyatt Halliwell

"
Oh, I was worried about that. Usually when large groups are gather, something bad had happened, I'm Wyatt by the way."

Scooby looked very confused by the man's question and looked around to see if he was talking to some other dog. After a second, he point to himself. " Roh, rou rare ralking ro re. Ri'm rot ra rexperiment ras rar ras ra rnow*1," he replied to the other boy and looked around and jumped when he heard the word alien. He nervously looked around. "Ri ram ralso rot ra ralien, rust ra rog rhose rungry,*2" he replied. He took the candy Winn offered him and ate it.

Winn had forgotten to order something, but he would just munch on the mozzarella sticks and maybe have one Kara's special food when he got him. He looked over at the poor hungry dog and felt very bad for him. He turned to Luna and decided to ask her a question. " Is there any rule against members of the UN adopting pets?" He asked..

"Could I get a salad?"

Wyatt Halliwell

"
Oh, I was worried about that. Usually when large groups are gather, something bad had happened, I'm Wyatt by the way."

"Oh, I don't see why that would be an issue." Luna said. "I have Umbra right here." She patted the black dog who continued panting and sitting there.

The waiter turned to Winn. "Ah, what kind of salad would you like?" he asked politely.

Winn Schott and Scooby Doo

" Oh, I didn't even notice your dog there. How would one go about adopting a dog here?" He asked, knowing there was some long paperwork back where he was.

" A Caesar salad," he replied to the waiter as he watched the dog paw him. He handed him a mozzarella stick.

@Minerva

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else, tbh

"Could I get a salad?"

Wyatt Halliwell

"

"Oh, I don't see why that would be an issue." Luna said. "I have Umbra right here." She patted the black dog who continued panting and sitting there.

The waiter turned to Winn. "Ah, what kind of salad would you like?" he asked politely.

Winn Schott and Scooby Doo

" Oh, I didn't even notice your dog there. How would one go about adopting a dog here?" He asked, knowing there was some long paperwork back where he was.

" A Caesar salad," he replied to the waiter as he watched the dog paw him. He handed him a mozzarella stick.

@Minerva
Train - Market District Restaurant - Winn / Scooby Doo / Iris / Lunafreya

tumblr_inline_nl0lykuR1B1r3leyb.png

"I'm good on food. Just bring me more milk in about five minutes. I'll have finished all of mine by then," Train replied to the waiter, licking his lips excitedly. With that, the ex-assassin immediately began scarfing down his food, eating like a wild man. The teen honestly had an immense appetite and always ate as if someone was about to take all of his food away. He never got to eat as much as he would've liked when growing up, so maybe now he was just making up for lost time.

"Not really a fan of dogs myself, no offense," Train replied, his cheeks bulging full of food while he talked. "Then again, I do know one talking dog whose pretty cool. Still, I'm more of a cat person myself." Gee, I wonder why? : | After making his comments, the spiky-haired male went back to eating his food, scarfing it down with no manners or elegance whatsoever. Clearly, he didn't care who he was in front of while he was eating.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

"Ah, Lady Cheza, if you would allow me, then I believe I can explain this multiverse issue to Mr. Uno."

Oracle flew in a few small circles, leaving trails of aura in the air that turned into small bubbles.

"So, here," she said, pointing to a bubble, "is the universe where Nanba is, and everything around it that you've known as home."

She fluttered over to a different bubble and pointed at it. "But we are all the way over here, at the UN. We are at a completely different universe. Another bubble would be Cheza's home, and anotber bubble would be mine. And all these bubbles, all these universes, make up the multiverse. Does that clear things up?"

"Um, yes, I believe we are all okay. I didn't think there was anything going on to cause danger."
@Takumi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

"Could I get a salad?"

Wyatt Halliwell

"

Cheza-UN Plaza-Oracle/Wyatt/Uno

tumblr_op2z06nUi41qkj9rfo1_400.png

"Oh hello Wyatt. I'm Cheza, and this is Oracle, and Uno." Cheza greeted.

"Is it normal for groups to gather when there's trouble? This one figured that others usually gather due to being near friends and to usually enjoy each others company." she added. Though, she could see how his words made sense.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.