The Sea Forest

Question, can I be a human researcher? Like in modern day one who just got caught up in a storm and somehow ended up in this forest.

Yes, you can be. Like I said, if you don't fit, make sure you fit somehow. In this case, you are from off the island and are now stranded.

Aye, thanks. Also, taking a look at some of the things you don't want nothing too techy. This guy might have a few random things like a digital watch, but nothing that isn't going to help him too greatly.

Aye, thanks. Also, taking a look at some of the things you don't want nothing too techy. This guy might have a few random things like a digital watch, but nothing that isn't going to help him too greatly.

Techy is alright if you have a reason, but for this character, what you have planned for him is reasonable.

Reactions: Archwar
Just confirming, our mythical creature doesn't have to be from the sea right?

Yes. It doesn't have to be from the sea. It can be a land being as well.

Totally making a CS when I get home!

Name:
Bella Thatch
Race:
Siren
Appearance: Add to the picture above, since it might not exactly be what you had in mind.
a_winged_mermaid_by_jeren07-d5j7bkz.jpg

Abilities:
-Can sing almost perfectly
-The use of her wings can allow her to take flight over the water for a short amount of time.

Personality:
Bella is very sneaky. As a siren, her nature is to trick and deceive. She enjoys causing mayhem and occassionaly taking wandering creatures too close to the water for a swim... Sometimes even drowing them in the process. However, she thinks this activity is fun. As a Siren, she cannot die, therefore her nature of thinking is that other animals are like flies. Disposable. Bella lives for the mischief.
Other:
None

Mmm... accepted.

So, based on what is said, her flight is limited, and not as limitless as her swimming?

Mmm... accepted.

So, based on what is said, her flight is limited, and not as limitless as her swimming?

Yup! Her wings are small and can only carry her short distances, though she is limitless when it comes to swimming

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
image.jpg
Name: Nerida
Race: Water Nymph

Appearance: She is able to change her fins to feet, but cannot be away from the water.

Abilities: Nerida can control and bend the water to her will. Nerida can also communicate with ocean animals and heal wounds.

Personality: As a Nymph, She is very playful. She spends most of her time singing and dancing with the other creatures. Though many don't realize, Nymphs are actually similar to Sirens in the way that they lure men into the sea. This causes her to have somewhat of a split personality: her cheerful young spirit everyone sees and the dark seductive demon inside.

Other:

Hmmm... it seems that almost everyone refuses to have limitless skyswimming.

Eh, I guess I'm chill with that. You're good to go.

So, commence soon?

Jack.png
Name: Jack Atwood.
Race: Human.
Appearance: He is skinny and has a gaunt face. His clothing is tattered. Fish scales are stuck to his hands and face.
Abilities: The closest thing to and ability he could have is that he is crack-shot with his harpoon gun.
Personality: He is conflicted on what to think of the island, but for now he sees no reason not to trust them. He has been starving regularly over the past five weeks and thus, greatly values food. Especially if it isn't fish. He tries to keep to himself, only going out of his way to wander into the island for food... He also isn't entirely aware if the creatures are figments of his own imagination... He's also a tad jumpy.
Other: His "house" is his lifeboat that he washed up on shore with, he will get stressed if magical creatures know where it is... and will panic if he can't find his harpoon gun. He's likely going to be glad to see another human when he runs into the researcher.

He was stranded in a lifeboat for roughly five weeks, surviving by catching unusually large fish with a harpoon gun. before he landed on the island. He dragged it ashore and tied it to a nearby tree. He gathered some sticks and used them to set up a tarp on the boat to act as a makeshift shelter. He has yet to move inland so far...

He also may or may not have accidentally taken potshots at the locals before... if he saw anything swimming... his first instinct was to shoot it.
He doesn't remember actually hitting anything while the island was in sight... but he will still apologize profusely.​

Stranded eh?

Glad to see that we got one non-native.

Accepted.

anime-girl,-shoal-of-fish-165416.jpg

Name:
Emi Rose

Race:
Bubble Eye Goldfish Nymph

Appearance:
She has a small body with bright orange "hair", her hair is the face of a Bubble Eye Goldfish and she had orange webbed feet and toes to help her to swim. Emi, unlike most of the others she can't fly but its able to easily walk on land with human legs.

Abilities:
Control of marine animals.
Breathing in water and out of water.

Personality:
Emi is a very sweet girl, she is quite innocent and naive to others and as a shy yet, adorable personality. She loves all animals and humans, and will most likely adore everyone she meets.

Other:

I guess I'll accept you.