The School of Music (Sign Ups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm not the most confident or leading person at times, but I did my best to at least get started. I figured it would get rid of others fears of being the first one to post. Lol! If there are any questions or my post needs to be edited for any reasons please don't hesitate to let me know! I take criticism very well! :) [/BCOLOR]

Is there going to be a fraturnity fair or do we just go straight to the houses. I guess the non-freshman can just go to the houses right?

Sorority's and Fraternities have their own house type dorms, yes. Check the map. First day of school means pretty much everybody knows how it's all going to happen.

Wait, since you wanted everyone to take the musical arts class, did you want everyone to be in the same musical arts class? If so, then you should be the one to decide when we have it Dipper. (Though I would personally suggest having it first period if we all are going to be in the class together)

Sorry if I didn't make that clear: It's all one class, but not everyone has it at the same time. Like an official seventh period. What time that class is at is up to you.

Thanks! (just wanted to be sure before I wrote out my post) I am going to rearrange my schedule a bit in an attempt to line up with some people who already posted, if that's alright.

Since the map didn't show any neutral dorms for non-fraternity/sorority students, I assumed that the college administration placed students. If this assumption is incorrect, then I can edit my post (since Milly is a freshman and would therefore be in the neutral zone)

Also, are the rooms singles, doubles, triples, or a mixture within the houses? (I wasn't sure if we are supposed to pair up or just live in our own rooms)

Most rooms have room for two people.

Sorry, I haven't really been well enough to do much beyond answering questions horribly.

Name: Alexandria Jones
Address: Janpan
Date of birth and age: May 15,1996. She is 18
Tell us a bit more yourself!
What's your nature?: Alexandria is intelligent, hard working, quiet, loyal, nice, caring. She seems emotionless.
What have you done in the past?:She grew up in a house with her mother. Since Alexandria been home schooled. Her mother taught her how to play piano, bass and the flute. She played in nationals when she was 10.
What do you looks like?:
karuta_roromiya_by_mtrizkit-d4uyd58.png

What things do you like?: food,people who give her food,small animals
What things do you dislike?: boss people,bullies
Do you have any special talents?: she can play a song and it like she clams people hearts
Preferred schedule:
Mathematics
Musical Arts and history
Gymnastics
Soccer
Chemistry
What musical instrument do you prefer?: bass,piano and flute
What Fraternity/ Sorority would you like to join?: none but if she must, then Novem Septem
What clubs would you like to join?: snack club
Extra Curricular Activities?: soccer and football
Have you read the school rules: yes
What are your goals upon being accepted into the school?Please provide a short explanations:
To see what she want to do later in her life

I have no idea >.< Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed the alert for this thread just now.. I guess we can push forward :o

And I'm sorry @Demmy if I'm taking too long TwT I have a lot of errands and stuff like delivering presents and souvenirs to my cousins so I'm not at home most of the time to be able to reply to all of the RPs I'm in.. I'll be posting after today's errand though. Sorry!

It's fine, really. I've been pretty busy myself, so take your time.

Full Name:
"Of course I must start with this! Karoline Ruby Corderoy."
Karoline Ruby Corderoy.
Address:
"Why must I give you my address? How important is it? You gonna rob my house whilst I'm here?"
Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Date of Birth & Age:
"Typical. January 22, 1996, and you can do the math yourself. Unless you have much lower expectations than what I thought."
January 22, 1996, and she is 18.

Tell us a bit about yourself!

What's your nature?:
"I'm secretive, easily annoyed, genius, and, well, I'm quite funny, and I'm a good singer & dancer. I think that's all you need to know."
-Secretive, she never tells things she shouldn't be telling. She developed this trait when she was seven, and told not to tell the secret her family was moving from St. Augustine, Florida, to Cheyenne. After that, she became very closed off.
-Easily Annoyed, she is very easily annoyed. Her little brother was so annoying that she basically said 'No' to every house without a bedroom for her and her brother. She is crazy about being annoyed!
-Genius, she is always upper class in her school. She's been in all the academically gifted programs her schools shot at her. Her friends admired her ability to do things they couldn't through her mind. Most used her, others bathed in her academic knowledge. This also made her more secretive, so that no one could steal her answers.
-Funny, she's always got a good joke up her sleeve. She was a jokester at her talent show, and basically stole their laughter. Her friends are either smiling or laughing around her, well, when she's not in a bad mood.
-Good dancer/singer, she's an amazing dancer, and, well, she can sing, but not as good as dancing. She loves to make her own songs and routines, so if you see her in her dorm, dancing, writing in a journal, singing, that's why. She just LOVES music!
-Hot-headed, one of her traits she didn't tell you about. She's quick to anger, and her room being messier than it was 2 hours ago is a guarantee. She gets so angry that throwing things around her room is common.
-Easily embarrassed, we all have this. She didn't tell you about this, either. She can quickly come into tears from a teeny mistake her friend points out, a little mishap in the clothing, yada yada. She can be a quick hard-to-handle student in the blink of an eye, so watch out.
-Technophobe, she never says this. It makes her friends think she's a nerd or geek or something. She feels highly embarrassed when someone points out that she's a nerd or geek, or something along that line.
What have you done in the past?:
"Why would you need to know this? It's not like I'm a criminal!"
It started out at birth. Her parents lived in a small cottage like home, and weren't very wealthy. She used her music to pay the bills, often going into talent shows and being a little entry performance for some small bands. Her younger brother, Lane, wasn't exactly talented at anything other than athletics. He used competitions to pay the bills. Her parents worked long hours, meaning that she, Lane, and their dog, Sadie, would often stay at their grandparents' house.

The death of her mother caused sadness for the family. The long hours didn't pay off. She stayed late at work, and got shot by her co-worker that intended to shoot her. Her father went into counseling, but he didn't have enough money for her and Lane. Lane wasn't really affected, but Karoline was affected the most. She went into great depression, and lost a lot of friends. She, since then, learned to cope with loneliness.

Her teen years brought much greater responsibilities for her. She got part-time jobs up the whazoo. Finally, when she found a place that would take her, remove some money from the bills for her father and younger brother, she snatched the form and packed up. She was gone in less than a week, and misses her family a lot.
What do you think you look like?: animeheadphones.jpg
What things do you like?:
"Dogs, music, and writing. They are my passions."
-Dogs, she loves Sadie. She loves dogs and wishes she could've gotten the part-time job for the animal shelter.
-Music, probably already explained. She loves music, it helps her pick back up again.
-Writing, she writes in her journal to get it all out. It is common to see her royal blue journal clutched in her hand as she walks in the hallways.
What things do you dislike?:
"Bugs, snakes, death, and days when the sun is shining really bright."
-Bugs, she absolutely hates them. Why? No one knows.
-Snakes, she hates the slithering things. She can't even touch them! She is too scared that they'll bite her.
-Death, pretty well explained. She hates having to talk about death.
-When the sun is shining bright, it makes others feel happy, it makes her feel bad. She remembers her younger years, the sun always shining, the sound of the waves hitting the beach, and then it leads to her mother's death. She likes warmth, but would rather prefer snow or rain.
Do you have any special talents?:
"I don't think so!"
No, but her violin's music often soothes the soul, and calms her.

Preferred Schedule:
"Here, I'll show it to you."
-Varied Sciences
-Musical Arts and History
-Mathematics
-Varied Sports
-Art and design
What musical instrument do you prefer?: "Violin. Set aside my voice, though." violin.jpg
What Fraternity/Sorority would you like to join?:
"Quattuor Duo, if that's how to spell it."
Quattuor Duo, but I am not sure if that is the right way to spell it.
What Clubs do you plan on joining?:
"Computer Enthusiasts and What's Your Zombie Plan?. One day, they will come, and you even know it!"
Computer Enthusiasts and What's Your Zombie Plan?.
Extra curricular activities?:
"Robotics league. That's it."
Robotics league.
Have you read the school rules?:
"Yeah!"
Yup.

Alright, last question!

What are your goals upon being accepted into the school? Please provide a short explanation. (This is just for fun, please don't worry about trying to hard/not enough!).
My goals are to improve my music skills, meet new friends, and learn more than ever before.​

Full Name: Braden L. Ray
Address: American Falls, Tyler St. 133 83211
Date of Birth & Age: October 22, 1995 age is 19
Tell us a bit about yourself! I like to keep these things personal if that's alright.
What's your nature?: I like helping other people after painful accidents
What have you done in the past?: I had a large scale accident and got my body shredded and both arms were ripped off. I had them replaced with these bad boys (sets one of his metal arms on a nearby table and lifts up the sleeve to show the shiny metal)
What do you think you look like?: I have everything there but my eyes are blue, I have white gloves on, and I have both metal arms.
images

What things do you like?: I like to sleep, eat, play video games, listen to dubstep, and play soccer.
What things do you dislike?: Catching any flying object, spicy food, homework, dancing in front of others, and my sister when she's being annoying.
Do you have any special talents?: I have built in batteries that I can activate with my mind, making my music sound cooler, and makes me play the at close to the speed needed to break the sound barrier.
Preferred Schedule: Mathematics, Gymnastics, Various Sports, Drama & Theater, and Musical Arts.
What musical instrument do you prefer?: It's my super durable drumset and drumsticks. It's been stripped of all it's color, leaving only the silver metal.drum.jpg
What Fraternity/Sorority would you like to join?: Duo Centum
What Clubs do you plan on joining?: none
Extra curricular activities?: none
Have you read the school rules?: A little bit?
Alright, last question!
What are your goals upon being accepted into the school? Please provide a short explanation. I don't know. My parents sent me to this school because of how much they heard me banging on the walls like a drumset. They said "It'll be good for you musical abilities".

Status
Not open for further replies.