The Sanguine State

So, which race would you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ozferatu Approved. I'll introduce you next post as I told you.

@Kadaeux @Jorick @Ghosty @Herzinth @Limeypanda @Fubuki @Foxxie @Tempest @Zombehs @Iben @Razilin @Pastor Choi @Comrade Zed

giphy.gif

Okay! Nap time is over, people! Get some posts in the IC if you would so please do so! (I only ask for one paragraph as a minimum. Y'all can manage that, trust me.) If you need any help or need to ask questions I'm obviously around, please do.
Sure then. I take it the security guard wouldn't have made it back to his post yet, leaving the hallway door unguarded?

Also, are the dozen bodyguards stationed at the door at the hallway's end, in the storage room that's between the hallway and basement, or split amongst the two?
#1: This is true. Security guard is not back at his post, he's in the hall. Meaning slipping past may be tricky, though you could always straight up try to murder him and drag his corpse away.

#2: In the storage room, no concern of them spotting you.

Okay! Nap time is over, people! Get some posts in the IC if you would so please do so! (I only ask for one paragraph as a minimum. Y'all can manage that, trust me.) If you need any help or need to ask questions I'm obviously around, please do.
Yeah yeah, I'll do it tonight or early tomorrow after I get some sleep.

I doubt it'll get up tonight, but tomorrow after work, for sure. Will definitely aim to give you something nice to roll about.

On the road until Sunday, however I have messaged the esteemed panda to figure out our next move.

*sits and twiddles his thumbs*
If anyone would like to coordinate, well, anything with me that'd be appreciated.

*sits and twiddles his thumbs*
If anyone would like to coordinate, well, anything with me that'd be appreciated.
You'll wait and you'll like it! : P

Nah, we'll catch you soon and I'll have no problem dragging you in :3

Again, Inquisition. I'll have a post up after I finish my work.

You'll wait and you'll like it! : P

Nah, we'll catch you soon and I'll have no problem dragging you in :3
tumblr_leq7xxqHkz1qaj09co1_500.gif

How i feel right now... x3

So, on one hand, I'm going to be dropping this RP.

However, it's not due to time constraints or anything. The theme/setting just isn't growing on me the way I expected it to. Which isn't me saying it's bad; I'm not a fan of tea, but I don't think it's bad because of it. It's just not... clicking with me I guess. But anyway, since it isn't due to time constraints, I'm gonna stick around until the end of this mission in order to avoid throwing a wrench in things. Post will probably be up tomorrow. Just thought I'd give the heads up.

So, on one hand, I'm going to be dropping this RP.

However, it's not due to time constraints or anything. The theme/setting just isn't growing on me the way I expected it to. Which isn't me saying it's bad; I'm not a fan of tea, but I don't think it's bad because of it. It's just not... clicking with me I guess. But anyway, since it isn't due to time constraints, I'm gonna stick around until the end of this mission in order to avoid throwing a wrench in things. Post will probably be up tomorrow. Just thought I'd give the heads up.
A'ight. Thanks mate.

@Everyone: I'll put up a post for this Tuesday. You have until then to make an IC post if you haven't already.

Reactions: Iben
So, after a brief period of contemplation brought on by issues in my life that I'd rather not discuss in public, I'm going to have to take an indefinite hiatus from all roleplaying activity on the site, in favor of working on some personal projects of mine. Which doesn't mean to say that I don't want to participate in this Roleplay, which I do, or that it bores me, or doesn't interest me, or any of that. I just need time to figure out some things in my life. I'd prefer to have Jeanne kept inactive rather than dead, but whatever Brovo decides is up to him, and if she dies, c'est la vie. If anyone here wants to talk to me about things and what-not, you're free to contact me here.
Au revoir.
-Zed

It's fine, I'm putting the bullet in this project anyway and slowly compensating individuals for their time. (ex: Iben got an invitation to join LoR 2 since he's interested in that.) As usual, my RP's usually take a couple attempts to get off the ground, and this was Sanguine State's first attempt. Not bad, but I can do better.

It's understandable that you're putting this one in a shoebox and burying it in the backyard. You know I'm game for any other attempts you want to make with this setting or any of your future endeavors.

It's understandable that you're putting this one in a shoebox and burying it in the backyard. You know I'm game for any other attempts you want to make with this setting or any of your future endeavors.
As would I, after I've taken a suitably long enough time on hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.