The Ryos Flame

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The sound of Miyako's voice begging him not to stop, made him move faster and harder. The room felt like it was spinning with pleasure and he didn't want to stop or this night to end. He just continued to move, enjoying her, letting her enjoy him. "Miyako, you are so beautiful." He said, as his body lower body moved faster. He could feel himself slowly beginning to climax. He kissed Miyako deeply and then laced his fingers with hers once again, moaning in between movements.He then broke the kiss, and spoke in a shaky voice. "Miyako, I'm going to-" He stopped in mid-sentence breathing heavily.

(Its no problem!^__^)

Miyako couldn't hold it in. As embarrassing as it was for her, a moan that was far louder than she had meant it to be left her lips. Anyone that was passing by would have known immediately what was happening inside the hut. She would have no reputation at all by the time the morning rolled around. With that knowledge came a sense of freedom. If she wasn't going to have any reputation she might as well relax a bit for this night right? She pushed down with her hips to try and make the feeling even better as she wrapped her legs around the man's waist, essentially anchoring herself to him as her eyes rolled back and she moaned again. This moan was softer from lack of breathe as her heart rate started to climb again.

"This is--Kehario, this is the best thing I've ever felt," She whispered, slowly looking back up at him.

Kehario conituned to mive as fast as he could. The feeling of pleasure washing over him, was taking control. He moaned and groaned listening to Miyako moans. He moaned more as well and his body started to feel shaky. His mind was blank, his eyes slanted, and he just gazed into Miyako's beautiful eyes. Her moans were pretty loud as well. He wasn't sure, but he was positive that whoever was outside, or passing by, may have heard her or him. Even if that was the case, he wasn't going to stop. "Miyako, never leave my side. I wasn't you here always." He breathed out as he pulled himself out of her and climaxed on her stomach. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist, as he kept his hands laced in hers.

"Miyako..." He said softly, before kissing her lips gently.

As she felt something fall against her stomach, she shuddered and slowly relaxed as the pleasure of her own climax washed over her. Her legs unlocked and slid down until they lay limply against their mat. Twin roses bloomed on her cheeks as she shyly looked away. She wasn't sure why but now that he had had his pleasure, she felt shy and embarrassed at her willingness to let him do what he wanted with her. She looked down at his seed on her stomach and the roses grew brighter yet before he kissed her gently. Her mind quickly switched to the kiss, forgetting about everything else. Unlike the kisses before this was gentle and sweet. "I could not leave your side Kehario, even if I wished to," she whispered when she pulled away, her hand squeezing his gently. "You have captured and enchanted me, I think."

Reactions: 1 person
"You are truly amazing, Miyako." He kissed her forehead and then looked down at his seed on her belly. So many thoughts were running through his mind. They had just become one and he was hoping that it had some sort of meaning. It was true that he felt attracted to her. It was far different than anything he could comprehend. He closed his eyes for a few moments. He had just taken something sacred from her, something that may not have been his truly. Thlough that feeling rained over him, he still felt that he wanted her here by his side. Not only as a warrior, but as someone else as well.

How would they look at each other now? They still had a mission to complete. He looked down at the words on her stomach and the memory came back. The thought of how he held her when she was hurt. The kiss they shared, though it was a dream kiss, it was still special to him. He thought about it. While he looked down at the words, maybe she felt that way right now. After all, he barely knew her and they made love. It was mind rambling. Kehario looked up at Miyako, and into her eyes. His left hand rested gently on the right side of her face.

His hair fell over his eyes and he spke softly. "Miyako, do not let these words cloud your mind. You are a woman with desires and natural beauty. Though we have become one, I don;t look at you as such. Not only as a warrior, but a woman who I wish to stay by, even after all this is over. I want to fight, so that I can live peacefully with you. I know now may not be proper for this, but I need you to see how special of a woman you are. I hope that you can see it, as I do."

Miyako's heart was pounding in her ears as he spoke of desire and living peacefully with her. Her eyes teared up a bit and she quickly looked away so that he wouldn't see the tears. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea. The tears that sparkled in her eyes were happy. Of all the things she had thought that he might say to her, this had not been one that she had ever dreamed to be possible. She had heard other boys say such things to women that they were to marry. But right then it was him telling her these things and she knew now what they had to do. Her parents would never accept her back, and he had no family.

She buried her face in the hand he had put against her cheek. She took hold of it and kissed it, her fingers gentle. "I may not be beautiful as some other women are that would more suit a man of your talents and skills Kehario," she whispered, slowly looking back up at him. "But as you put it, I am a woman with desires that have, until this point been only dreams. Kehario, I have never met another man that has been quiet as amazing as you have been in this last two days. You have taken me Kehario and ensnared me so profoundly that I may never be able to think of you as a simple comrade in arms again. I will have no family when I return from battle with the demon that has destroyed so much, but should you wish to keep me, I would like to be a-a family with you." Her words were hesitant and embarrassed. What if he was only saying these things to make her putty in his hands, so that he could use her as much as he wanted?

Then let him. Should that be what he wishes then fine. I have already thrown it to him, I deserve whatever punishment might follow, a small bit of her said though she knew that she would never forgive him if he ruined it for her.

The happiness continued to build up and he could feel his heart singing. Miyako had a effect on him. Being together with her made him feel as if there was something worth fighting for again. He had lost, but also gained. His path had crossed Miyako's so suddenly and out of the blue. It was funny to him a little now. He was accusing her of being a bandit. Now, he was was caressing her and had become one with her. She looked so shy now, the way she turned her head to the side. He smiled at her and closed his eyes for a second.

When Miyako buried her face in his hand, he opened his eyes and gazed down on her. She truly had the look of a happy woman. Even with her tears flowing, he could tell that she had never been held this high in the beauty of a woman. When she spoke, he grasped her face. His head tilted to the left and he kissed her lips deeply for a minute, before breaking it. "Miyako, you have charmed with your beauty. You make me very happy. I would be honored to raise a family with you. I only hope that you accept me fully and take that step and walk with me."

He rested his forehead against hers and laid down on his side, pulling her with him.

The young woman blushed a tiny bit and then, without worry or reserve she wrapped her arms around his waist and helped him pull her closer to him. His words, whether false or not, were truly making Miyako happy. Never in her wildest dreams had she heard men say those things to her and yet here he was offering something that had been so far out of her reach that it'd been a distant star that she could wish for but never really receive. Closing her eyes, she buried her face into his chest as the tears came in earnest now.

Slowly she giggled though half of it was a sob and the other half the giggle. "K-Kehario you are horrible," she teased, unable to help it. "You-You aren't supposed to make a woman cry after making love to her by saying such things. Or maybe I'm the horrible one, for crying when you say you wish to be with me." She reached up and tried to scrub the tears away though she was smiling and it wasn't as much of a chore as the other times that she cried.

I am sorry that I have made you cry, Miyako. I only speak the truth and you have given me so much hope. Much more than I could have possibly asked for. I am also grateful to you as well. You have brought meaning back into my life and given me another deeper reason to push forward." He rested his left palm on the back of her head and then stroked her hair gently. He could feel his teas swell up in his eyes as well now. It was just like the first time that he had caught ear of his family's demise. He was broken and only fought for revenge. But now, he fought for love and a family he had hoped to have one day.

"Miyako, my heart is able to love once again. I am truly happy." He said softly, as he laid on his side with her, holding her close as he continued to stroke her head gently. The calmness of the night only made it much more relaxing. It was good for Miyako as well. So long as he remained by her side, nothing bad would ever happen. Kehario could feel it in his heart. His mind could focus on nothing now, but Miyako and her alone. "Miyako, let us rest now, my love." He said softly, placing a kiss on her forehead.

((I should warn you that I won't be able to reply until the 27th(ish) because I'll be out of town <3))

Miyako was sniffling as she tried to stop crying as he spoke of rest and being happy. She smiled and looked up at him, her face relaxed for the first time since she'd seen him. While she had been relaxed at some points with him, she had always been wary of her surroundings. this time she was not. It didn't matter though. She was happy, had someone to care for her when she had had no one before. Even if she claimed her family was with her, she knew that itw asn't entirely true. They had given up on her a long time ago.

She leaned up as the last tear she would cry that night fell down her cheek. She pressed her lips gently against his in a kiss of sweet and tender caring. "You are an amazing man, dear Kehario. Any life with you will be safe for me to relax in," She whispered when she pulled away and snuggled into him, smiling happily. She was about to sleep, glad that her kimono had been left on her shoulders as the night air slipped in and out in a cooling breeze, when there was a knock outside. Her eyes snapped open, as any warrior's would, and turned to look at the door.

"Yes?" she called, not wanting to rise from her position against Kehario.

"The priestess wishes to check you for any more wounds Miss, may she come in?" came the voice of the butterfly girl that had fluttered when she found Miyako standing earlier. "And she would rather do it without your man in there for she has things to speak with you about."

Miyako looked up at Kehario, her grasp around his waist tightening for a moment involuntarily.

The sudden appearance of the man startled him a little. Had he been outside while they had made love? There was even a possibility that he was listening to them as well. Kehario listened to the man speak. What could the priestess possibly had wanted with Miyako now? He was more than sure that all her wounds had been healed. So, there shouldn't have been any reason for her to check again. Though the wonderment was overflowing through him, he did as they said. With worried eyes hidden behind a smile, he removed Miyako's arms from his waist, and then placed his palms gently on her shoulders and whispered softly.

"I will be here, Miyako. I trust that the priestess will do no harm to you. Just relax and everything will be alright." He was still unsure about all of this. First, they were in an unknown village and with unknown people. Second, there was no guarantee that the priestess was a good one. The village could have been uncover as demons, who would try to devour them. He kept heed of this, but didn't let Miyako know that he had these feelings. "All you have to do is just call my name at anytime and I will be there, Miyako." He said softly to her.

Miyako watched as Kehario slipped from her grasp, leaving her to lay there. Slowly she pushed herself up and fastened her kimono shut to hide the effects of their lovemaking and her body from the girl that had called the news of the priestess' visit. She found that it hurt a little where Kehario had entered her, but she found that she liked the hurt for it reminded her that she was Kehario's and no one elses. She would always be Kehario's even if he did throw her to the side, as she suspected each woman belonged to the one that had originally taken them. She couldn't keep a small smile from her features as Kehario told her that it would be okay and to just call for him if she felt uncomfortable.

"She is a priestess Kehario. If I feel uncomfortable around here then that means we are indeed in trouble," she said to him though his words had lightened her fear of being parted so soon after they had made love. "Now go before she curses you for taking too long. I would sorely miss you if you were to get yourself cursed by a priestess that wants to check up on me." She made a small shooing motion with her hands at Kehario as she made herself as presentable as a girl that had had her first time could make herself presentable.

She was sitting when the butterfly girl entered and rushed to her side as if worry was the only thing that the girl could do. "Milady, did he force himself upon you? I heard that he carried you like a wounded warrior into the city and that you were denying him as a lover or your man. If he forced you the priestess will protect you from him. She is the most powerful priestess in this district. You'd just have to say--!" the girl fluttered. It made instant sense what had truly gone on.

"The priestess isn't going to visit is she?" Miyako asked softly, noting the blush of the other woman.

"Well, no, but I had to get that brute out of here to check up on you and this was the only way and honestly milady, if he forces you and was the one to wound you , you only have to say. There is no need to fear him any more."

Miyako was laughing like she hadn't laughed in a long time. It was loud, singsongy, and soon she could hardly sit up her sides were hurting so much from the laughter. She rolled over and held her stomach and the laughter continued on.

Kehario watched as the priestess apprentice, along with a few other women, zipped past him and into the hut. He quickly fixed his kimono and looked around. He realized that he had forgotten to fix his kimono back after they're love session and it was a good thing that he was alone. He still wondered what the priestess had wanted with him. But, he was also worried about Miyako. The thoughts of her and the priestess apprentice getting into a quarrel again, played in his head. He sighed and then laughed as he made his way to the center of the village where the priestess hut was located. Slowly, he opened the entrance and walked inside. She was seated on a mat on her knees with her hands resting on her thighs. Kehario bowed in respect and sat Indian style across from her. "Hello again, Mr. Traveler. It is a pleasure to see you."

Kehario was taking into confusion by her sudden greeting. It seemed strange that she could be smiling. Maybe, she had heard Miyako's moans and though that it was a scream or cry for help. No, that could not have been the case. The priestess chuckled a little, "Do not worry, Kehario. I am not here to scold you about what went on between you and you lover," Kehario's face flushed when she spoke. The priestess then stood up, and walked over to a chest on the left side of the hut from her. She knelled down in front of it and signaled for Kehario to come over to her and patted a spot on side of her.

Kehario did as he was told and waited for further instructions. The priestess opened the box and Kehario looked inside it. There was a sheathed blade rested on a sliky red material. The material looked like cloth and wrapped around the sword. The priestess took the sword out and then alternated so that she faced Kehario. She rested the sword on her lap, and then began speaking again, "I have known of both you and Miyako's plans for quite a while now. It was destiny that brought you to our village," She unwrapped the sword and held it out to Kehario.

Kehario held out his hands and grasped the sword firmly. The sheathe itself was all blue with gold trimming. Engraved on it were the words: Keskei. His eyes widened and he looked up to the priestess. "But this is-" The priestess only gave a smile, Yes, your father had lost his life protecting you all when you were only a child. I fought along side him and tried to defeat the beat. In the end, he was too strong. The dragon overwhelmed us, but your father sacrificed himself to save me. When I went back to the cave to see what happened, your father was badly injured. His last words were to give you this sword and to fight and defeat the dragon in his place."

She stood up and walked towards the entrance of the hut, "But wait a second, priestess. Why are you telling me all of this? Why were we chosen to defeat this monster? Tell me!" The priestess looked back at Kehario with a serious expression. "During the battle, it will all become clear. For now, we must get you both prepared and rested for the battle to come." With that being said walked out. Kehario looked down at the sword, and then lowered it at his left side. He followed behind the priestess and walked outside.

The priestess led him back to the hut where Miyako was and entered inside. Kehario followed close behind. "Miyako, it is time for you and Kehario to prepare for the battle against the beast." She turned to face Kehario and then placed her hands on his shoulders. " My true name is Minata, Priestess of Light. I will grant you both the power needed to aid you in destroying the beast." She lowered her hands and then turned to face Miyako, " You both are the keys to bringing this world out of darkness for good."

"And so that was how I came to --" Miyako was saying to the group of women that had worried for her. While Kehario had been gone the girls had coaxed the story of their meeting and how they had ended up in the village from her. As the priestess entered, she fell silent and the girls scrambled to get out of the hut. Miyako pushed herself up, though for a moment she wished she hadn't. Her hand went to her head for a moment as the dizziness slowly faded and then looked at the priestess as she turned to look at her after releasing Kehario. She blinked a few times, confusion plainly written on her face. She took in the appearance of Kehario, including the new sword before returning her gaze to Minata.

"Excuse me, priestess, I don't quiet understand. I appreciate anything you can give us so that we can destroy the beast that's been killing so many people, truly I do. But I'm no key. I'm just a warrior woman that was lucky enough to meet another warrior as good as Kehario on her travels," Miyako said, caution on her face. Who knew what really was going on. It seemed that Kehario and Minata had been having a conversation between themselves before they had joined her again. "If destiny says I help destroy the beast, then that would mean that all of this happened for a reason. It would mean--" Subconsciously her hand went to her stomach where the scar was. Even if Kehario had told her to not believe it, the thought that she wouldn't have been able to keep it from happening scared her more than having been attacked did. "It would mean that our victory or failure has already been decided."

Minata did not answer Miyako at first. She only walked towards her and placed her left palm on Miyako's stomach. She began chanting a hymn and began healing the scar, "We cannot have you bearing such a mark, if you are to be with Kehario and bear his family." Soon afer she had spoken, the scar on Miyako's stomach had vanished. The priestess began speaking again, "You both were destined to fight the beast and save the world from darkness. It was a faith decided by the priestess and elders of the past long ago. Miyako, we need both you and Kehario's strength."

The priestess grasped Miyako's hands in her own and looked at her with a serious, but gentle expression. "Please, help us rid this world of the darkness to come, Miyako." Kehario looked down at them, and then at his fathers sword. He was still a bit sad, but he would stick by his word. He would avenge his father and fallen loved ones, as well as do the same for Miyako.Kehario looked back at them, "Miyako, lets do this together." He walked over to either side of Minata and knelled down. He looked between the two and smiled gently, "Together, we can do this."

((O3O Your picture is so CUTE! -squeals a little-))

Miyako had tried to pull away. No! She wanted the mark, she wanted the reminder, her warrior side yelled, but the side of her that wanted to be with Kehario and be a woman, a mother, a lover unscathed, knew that what the priestess had done was for the best. She pulled from the woman as soon as she felt the power fade, looking at the mat she sat on. "You-" she stared to say before Kehario spoke. He was so nice. And he seemed to truly believe what this preistess said. While she was the skeptic of the group apparently, she wanted to believe the woman's words. They held a promise for a day when Miyako would hold the child of Kehario in her arms. They helped the promise that Kehario and she would make it out of it alive, if not unharmed.

She didn't look at Minata, but at Kehario. She pulled her hands from the priestess and shifted closer to lean against Kehario's side, looking at the sword he held. "You aren't going to make me give up my bow are you? Honestly, I don't do well with knives and swords. I do better with my bow," she said, looking suspiciously at the priestess and then over at their packs where her old bow lay. "I understand Kehario getting a new sword. His was a... tad bit old, no offense meant Kehario. But I don't want a sword."

(Thank You ^__^)

"No, I Am not making you give up your bow, Miyako. This is the special sword I will use to help slay the dragon. It was my father's sword. He fought along side Minata and they were able to stop the dragon. But, he was only sleeping. It is up to us to stop him." He looked over at Minata and nodded his head. She returned the nod and turned to face the huts entrance, "This way please." She said, exiting the hut. Kehario followed her outside and stopped when Minata did. She turned to face him and smiled and bowed again. Kehario was confused at the gesture, but only bowed in return.

He looked back at the hut and waited for Miyako to exit and joined them. Meanwhile, Minata was preparing a portal to transport them as she began chanting a spell. Kehario looked back at her and saw that the ground beneath his feet began to glow. He turned around, "What is this, Minata?" He asked curiously. Minata opened her eyes and they turned from a hazel brown color to a sky blue color. Her voice had also resonated as if there was another force, or person talking from withing her. The voice rung and resonated throughout the village, Young warriors, we are the ancients. We seek your power to rid this world of the beast and darkness. With that sword," Kehario looked down at his sword as the continued to speak, "You will have the power to destroy the beast. But, only a special arrow can pierce the beast guard seal and open its defenses for the final blow. Kehario began to think about Miyako.

"So, Miyako will have to shoot it first to weaken it. But, she cannot destroy it with just an ordinary bow. How is she supposed to attack it?" He asked looking at Minata, who was not herself at the moment. "With this special bow," A grey-ish light appears in between them and a bow slowly manifested, "she will be able to attack it." The bow was silver, with a red string that seemed to emit a soft, soothing aura as he grasped it. "Go now, young travelers and save this world. We will be watching." The voices faded and Minata returned to normal. She looked at him and nodded in confirmation. Kehario turned to face the hut and waited for Miyako, holding the bow firmly in his hands.

Miyako sat where she was for a moment after they had left.A part of her never wanted to leave the safety of the hug, while the other part of her knew that she needed to. Pushing herself up, the young woman got dressed more properly, pulling her hair up into a high tail at the back of her head so that it would not get in her eyes as she pulled on her fighting outfit. If they were expecting her to take some kind of special step towards fighting it, she'd be prepared. Only when she was done and had her own bow firmly in hand did she step out, coming out just as the possessed Minata said 'watching'.

Miyako felt something brush her, like a hand, yet unsubstantial like a ghost as she saw the bow in Kehario's hand. There was something strangely familiar about it. She stepped forward and without speaking took the bow from Kehario and inspected it. Taking a good stance she brought the string back to her ear and released, firing an imaginary arrow When she was done, she looked up at Kehario and then at Minata. "So, I get a new bow, Kehario a sword. And we are supposed to defeat this Dragon demon thing together?" she asked softly.

Minata spoke in a soft tone to Miyako, "Yes, these weapons are infused with the power of the ancients. You will have to focus your energy into the weapons in order to access that power and use it. But, as of now, time grows short and we must prepare now. The beast does not rest, and more villagers may be attacked as we speak." She turned to Kehario and maintained her serious look. Kehario nodded at her and knew full-well what they had to do. He turned to Miyako and held the bow outward.

Once she took it, he turned back to Minata and spoke. "Minata, take us to our location so that we can begin preparations for the mission ahead of us. I am ready to protect all the peopl of this land and Miyako, the woman that I love. I will avenge all the fallen who have lost their lives to the beast. But-" He looked back at Miyako before saying, "I need your help in order to do this Miyako. Please, have faith and trust in Minata. I can sense that her intentions are pure and good."

The young woman met Kehario's gaze as he spoke to her. Her eyes went to the Priestess, though there was not the same level of trust in her eyes as Kehario seemed to have in the woman. Perhaps it was her suspicious nature coming to bear its malicious head, perhaps Miyako was just jealous that Kehario had gotten her trust so quickly when he had thought Miyako a bandit the first time they had met. She stepped over to stand nearer to Kehario as she cut that line of thought out as quickly as it began.

"I cannot say that I will have full faith in a woman I only met earlier this day and who disregarded my request to leave a mark upon me that should have shown my foolishness," Miyako said, "But if you say that she will not bring harm then I am incline to believe you Kehario. I am here to kill the blasted thing that tore so many families apart. It deserves the long peaceful sleep of death, and I will help bring it to it even if I must sacrifice myself to the cause." Her words were strong and were the words of vows unbroken. She meant every word of it. She was not the woman that had lain with Kehario, though that woman was definitely in her gaze as she looked at Kehario, but a woman warrior that was prepared to defend those she had said she would.