The Royal Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be really interested in joining 'World Gears' *Disappears to search for a sign up thread*

Interested by the last one, Persona 0; for one thing, it reminds me of Puella Magi, in the sense of unseen creatures and the inner darkness present in humanity, and that's never bad. For another, I understand the meaning of the trump cards in tarot decks; easy to make a character inspired from those meanings.

I've never played a single game in the Persona series at all. I understand the concept, though.​

I would be interested in every of these settings. Will you be tagging us here once you make a Sign-up?

Wow, eternally sorry for the long wait with no response. I'm going through minor technical difficulties that should be cleared up in the next couple days. But yes, I'll tag people here when the sign-ups are, well, up. On that note I should go ahead with World Gears whenever I get a spare moment of internet connectivity (which has been fleeting as of late). But fret not, I will make sure everyone that was interested is properly notified.

I will also try to get those last pesky story idea written down here, but I keep forgetting, and then once I remember, I forget that I have to fabricate them from scratch and the procrastination sets in and I put it off. Oh well, all will be sorted out by the middle of this coming week, so you all will know by then. And I apologize again for the delay.

Alright, I should be back in the green now (or maybe blue in this case). At any rate, I will start my work on opening the sign-ups for World Gears. I'm holding off on submitting the other ideas for now because it might get a little overwhelming at the moment. But we can at least propel one of the ideas forward. I should be able to finish it up by tomorrow, so look forward to it; I will start tagging the people that were interested and provide a handy little link to it for convenience. 'Til then, I look forward for more interest in my other ideas, and I hope it continues. I would really like for all these ideas to get a kick-start.

Status
Not open for further replies.