The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i just dont want this to die before we even start with the prophecy being revealed.

yeah i just dont want this to die before we even start with the prophecy being revealed.
right same tis why I tagged people may just make it the 4 of us and move some of mine to the other spots

we could move it along

which would could be kinda bad if they were to return and not know. Some of the rps are minors and could for some reason be grounded and have their methods of replies taken away from them.

which would could be kinda bad if they were to return and not know. Some of the rps are minors and could for some reason be grounded and have their methods of replies taken away from them.

true but that fall's apart when you click their names and says they have been on today

I did not know so I have not clicked on any of them there is also the possibility they haven't been getting notifications.

I am going to bug bunny see what she is doing

I was going to put another post up a few days ago... but I wanted to give the others a chance to post first T_T

... I would send a message to the others to make sure they're still interested.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I was going to put another post up a few days ago... but I wanted to give the others a chance to post first T_T

... I would send a message to the others to make sure they're still interested.
thinking about it but also a person who doesn't like to keep tagging people, either your in or your not, you know what I mean

I get that, but just in case they missed it or something :3

I get that, but just in case they missed it or something :3
I understand but this is how rps die and easy way to track even if you don't get notifications, go to watched threads I look at that daily just in case I missed something some how.

I understand but this is how rps die and easy way to track even if you don't get notifications, go to watched threads I look at that daily just in case I missed something some how.
I do that as well

• Love
Hi! So sorry, spring break has been crazy with festivals and family business and the works. I'll post hopefully tonight though! so so sorry

• Love
Reactions: Blip
Super sorry!

How do I get to the IC? Goodness somehow threads have gotten so confusing.

@UnicornBunny galcierbreeze has an apprentice now her name is ivypaw

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.