The Relic Chronicles: The First Of Many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter One:
The meeting with his Angels of Death

The boy was about to reply to the man who mentioned Sam and Dean were inside a TV SHOW, which was true. That particular world was known to be the base world for many realities; making them seem like fiction since they lived on in different shapes and forms. However the boy was abruptly interrupted when he heard a loud whoosh! sound, then saw a large blue portal open ten feet away. A man with two shotguns stepped out, as did a blue haired man, and a tall dark haired women.
latest

11356550_912165738845352_1159039442_n.jpg

0%2520copy-12.jpg

The man with the shotguns took no time to introduce himself, instead as he noticed the group of people he greeted them with hugs towards his gun triggers.

Jd1hCYi.gif

one blast after another came at the group, but with the sudden arrival of strangers Kepti managed to teleport everyone into a large cluster; and summon a magical shield around them.

"Your guns will not work against me Reaper." stated Kepti as he noticed a quick movement from the corner of his eye, but it seemed someone was already battling the foe; making Kepti revert his focus onto Reaper. With no bullets remaining in his shotguns; Reaper threw his guns to the ground. Quickly Kepti's foe reached for new ones from his belt, but Kepti had already managed to flee his shield; which was still holding although he did not stand inside. Instead a small blue stone sat in his place; fueling the shield.

Kepti balled his small pale fist, throwing with all his strength his punch retained no power. But as his fist moved towards Reapers stomach one of his many Relics activated. The Relic would make Kepti's punch feel like that of a 100 pounds of cement, all he had to do was add the speed. The speed of Kepti's punch was decent enough to cause a stun for Reaper, but the enemy had a ability to turn himself into mist; which allowed Reaper to escape Kepti's punch. He managed to twist around Kepti, ending up behind the child. When he did, his clothes started to shimmer black smoke for a mere 2 seconds before he was gone.

Meanwhile....

Greed.Greeling.full.587278.jpg

"I dont think so!" shouted the man as he swiped down with his mental like claws. This man would be known as Ling/Greed, where two people resign in one vessel. The blue haired man who Greed managed to stop would be known as Ciel. Greed managed to block Ciel's rapid attacks where he used Nasod Dynamo weaponry. It seemed that him using this weapon was new though, as Ciel was stilling trying to figure out how to send a powerful jab when Green came from underneath, ripping into his thigh.

"You dare touch me!" shouted Ciel as he swung his hand downwards; this commanded the Nasod Dynamo to take a quick and powerful monition downwards. One managed to become lodged in Greed's shoulder, but as the rest attempted to repeat this action Greed turned his back into a mental like substance. Many just clicked against his hard surface, only to then return to Ciel. However a few managed to become broken in this exchange.

Twisting his lips into a displeased smile, Ciel sighed.

"I dont have time for this." stated Ciel as he looked around; his head movement made it obvious that he was looking for Reaper. But as he viewed the surrounding area, his eyes could not find him, Ciel grunted in pain as he wound bled. Waving his hand, his weapons turned into two platforms; one for himself and the other for the women. Greed was kneeling as this took place; it seemed his wound was effecting far more then a usual one would. Both Ciel and the women steeped onto the platforms which then lifted them into the air; and took off into the south.

Back to the group....

With the sudden disappearance of Reaper; and his allies taking off after his exit, Kepti quickly greeted their new found friend.

"Hello Greed." stated Kepti simply. Greed slowly rose to his feet, one hand on his wound; which still held a Nasod Dynamo inside it.

"Hi there kid." replied Greed with grunted teeth. Greed slowly walked towards the group and as he did Kepti waved his hand; releasing the barrier.

"You didn't think I would arrival so early did you kid?" asked Greed as he cracked a small grin; Kepti chuckled.

"I expected for you to give your allegiance to the one who's paying more; I assume thats still me." stated Kepti, Greed was a multiverse Hire. He would steal, kill, kidnap, and do whatever he had to for payment. He wasn't exactly the friendly or kind type; but his counterpart Ling managed to make the two a few friends, Kepti being one of them.

"Yes; your still offering me a Relic that will make me a vessel." Spoke Greed with a full grin, he came to a stop in front of Kepti. Greed's grin despaired as soon as his red eyes met the mask, The man stared at Kepti's mask for what seemed like years. Finally Greed broke the silence,

"I received word that a town suddenly appeared in the far north; I expected it has something to do with the Relic." spoke Greed, he may have only arrived a mere few hours ago; but he knew more then enough people here to inform him of any important events. Kepti nodded; then turned to the group.

"So I hope you all caught all of that; it appears we have some dangerous people running about. I do not doubt we will see them in this town we are traveling too; so please stick to groups and be careful as your all searching for clues." Kepti was trying to warn the group in the simplest way he could; even though his tone still mimics that of 12 people. But that was the cost of power; he needed those peoples souls to foul his most important Relic. Kepti clapped his hands, and in a flash the group was teleported to the mysterious town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing anyone wold notice would be the mere number of people. All had different clothing and hair, even skin tones. It appeared as they didn't even notice the sudden appearance of the group, instead they continued their lives. Some walking, others continuing their conversations. Some bumped into the group, only to then give out a dirty look before they kept moving.

The one thing that stuck out was everyone seemed to stare the same tattoo;

img-thing

and when Greed noticed; well he mumbled something to himself and walked off. As he did so; Kepti announced to the group he was heading to the City Hall.

It seemed you have three options. Follow Greed, Follow Kepti, or you could explore the town for yourself.

Round one will last till July 10th! The Mid-round update will be arriving on July 8th.

Character Roster:

@Verite as Maki Nishikono

@Crow as Yazawa Nico

@york as Eren Jaeger

@The Wanderer as Frank Jaeger and Michael Myers

@-Vesper- as Francis York Morgan

@Lulunopia as Lucy Heartfilia and Levy Mcgarden

@Minerva as Leone

@C.T. as Miltiades Malachite

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Benjamin Bon Jovi " Ben" Wheeler

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Promedai
Chapter One:

The boy was about to reply to the man who mentioned Sam and Dean were inside a TV SHOW, which was true. That particular world was known to be the base world for many realities; making them seem like fiction since they lived on in different shapes and forms. However the boy was abruptly interrupted when he heard a loud whoosh! sound, then saw a large blue portal open ten feet away. A man with two shotguns stepped out, as did a blue haired man, and a tall dark haired women.
latest

0%2520copy-12.jpg

The man with the shotguns took no time to introduce himself, instead as he noticed the group of people he greeted them with hugs towards his gun triggers.

Jd1hCYi.gif

one blast after another came at the group, but with the sudden arrival of strangers Kepti managed to teleport everyone into a large cluster; and summon a magical shield around them.

"Your guns will not work against me Reaper." stated Kepti as he noticed a quick movement from the corner of his eye, but it seemed someone was already battling the foe; making Kepti revert his focus onto Reaper. With no bullets remaining in his shotguns; Reaper threw his guns to the ground. Quickly Kepti's foe reached for new ones from his belt, but Kepti had already managed to flee his shield; which was still holding although he did not stand inside. Instead a small blue stone sat in his place; fueling the shield.

Kepti balled his small pale fist, throwing with all his strength his punch retained no power. But as his fist moved towards Reapers stomach one of his many Relics activated. The Relic would make Kepti's punch feel like that of a 100 pounds of cement, all he had to do was add the speed. The speed of Kepti's punch was decent enough to cause a stun for Reaper, but the enemy had a ability to turn himself into mist; which allowed Reaper to escape Kepti's punch. He managed to twist around Kepti, ending up behind the child. When he did, his clothes started to shimmer black smoke for a mere 2 seconds before he was gone.

Meanwhile....

"I dont think so!" shouted the man as he swiped down with his mental like claws. This man would be known as Ling/Greed, where two people resign in one vessel. The blue haired man who Greed managed to stop would be known as Ciel. Greed managed to block Ciel's rapid attacks where he used Nasod Dynamo weaponry. It seemed that him using this weapon was new though, as Ciel was stilling trying to figure out how to send a powerful jab when Green came from underneath, ripping into his thigh.

"You dare touch me!" shouted Ciel as he swung his hand downwards; this commanded the Nasod Dynamo to take a quick and powerful monition downwards. One managed to become lodged in Greed's shoulder, but as the rest attempted to repeat this action Greed turned his back into a mental like substance. Many just clicked against his hard surface, only to then return to Ciel. However a few managed to become broken in this exchange.

"I dont have time for this." stated Ciel as he looked around; his head movement made it obvious that he was looking for Reaper. But as he viewed the surrounding area, his eyes could not find him, Ciel grunted in pain as he wound bled. Waving his hand, his weapons turned into two platforms; one for himself and the other for the women. Greed was kneeling as this took place; it seemed his wound was effecting far more then a usual one would. Both Ciel and the women steeped onto the platforms which then lifted them into the air; and took off into the south.

Back to the group....

With the sudden disappearance of Reaper; and his allies taking off after his exit, Kepti quickly greeted their new found friend.

"Hello Greed." stated Kepti simply. Greed slowly rose to his feet, one hand on his wound; which still held a Nasod Dynamo inside it.

"Hi there kid." replied Greed with grunted teeth. Greed slowly walked towards the group and as he did Kepti waved his hand; releasing the barrier.

"You didn't think I would arrival so early did you kid?" asked Greed as he cracked a small grin; Kepti chuckled.

"I expected for you to give your allegiance to the one who's paying more; I assume thats still me." stated Kepti, Greed was a multiverse Hire. He would steal, kill, kidnap, and do whatever he had to for payment. He wasn't exactly the friendly or kind type; but his counterpart Ling managed to make the two a few friends, Kepti being one of them.

"Yes; your still offering me a Relic that will make me a vessel." Spoke Greed with a full grin, he came to a stop in front of Kepti. Greed's grin despaired as soon as his red eyes met the mask, The man stared at Kepti's mask for what seemed like years. Finally Greed broke the silence,

"I received word that a town suddenly appeared in the far north; I expected it has something to do with the Relic." spoke Greed, he may have only arrived a mere few hours ago; but he knew more then enough people here to inform him of any important events. Kepti nodded; then turned to the group.

"So I hope you all caught all of that; it appears we have some dangerous people running about. I do not doubt we will see them in this town we are traveling too; so please stick to groups and be careful as your all searching for clues." Kepti was trying to warn the group in the simplest way he could; even though his tone still mimics that of 12 people. But that was the cost of power; he needed those peoples souls to foul his most important Relic. Kepti clapped his hands, and in a flash the group was teleported to the mysterious town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing anyone wold notice would be the mere number of people. All had different clothing and hair, even skin tones. It appeared as they didn't even notice the sudden appearance of the group, instead they continued their lives. Some walking, others continuing their conversations. Some bumped into the group, only to then give out a dirty look before they kept moving.

img-thing

and when Greed noticed; well he mumbled something to himself and walked off. As he did so; Kepti announced to the group he was heading to the City Hall.

It seemed you have three options. Follow Greed, Follow Kepti, or you could explore the town for yourself.

Round one will last till July 8th! The Mid-round update will be arriving on July 6th.

Character Roster:

@Crow as Yazawa Nico

@york as Eren Jaeger

@Minerva as Leone

Ben Wheeler had no fucking clue what had just happened, besides a battle which had nearly killed him. " Did I accidently eat some of my mom's special brownies?" He asked mostly to himself too. He paused and thought about his choice and decided to follow Kepti. He liked to live and maybe the child knew what he was doing. " Wait for me," he said, calling to the child.

@TheColourlessRainbow @others heading to City Hall

When the three people showed up, with one of them opening fire at them. Frank reached for the HF blade, only to remember he wasn't Gray Fox. So, he resigned to standing down until Kepti teleported them to safety.

He stayed quiet as Greed and Kepti conversed. Looking at the dog tag with the helmet etched into it, when he realized that the center piece was protruding bit. Curiously, Frank pressed the small button. Suddenly, he heard voices. They sounded familiar, even though he didn't understand a single word.

Before, he began to convulse with electricity.

As he continued to convulse with electricity, his vision was soon blinded by the flash that Kepti made as he teleported the group.

When his vision came back. He was surprised it wasn't covered in a red hue. But, as he began to doubt what happened, he went to feel his face, only to be greeted by the touch of his helmet.

He gave himself a look over.

From the looks of it, his exoskeleton was about the same. Save for the new sheath for his HF Blade.

Giving a slight chuckle, he didn't mind the sheath. Didn't mean he would have to wield the sword 24/7, and possibly scare people into calling the authorities. And the red hue wasn't there to hurt his vision.

Looking at the others, he decided he would follow Greed. Not saying Kepti didn't know much, but Frank was curious as to what this Greed person knew.

Walking up alongside the man. Frank's visor opened up to show Frank's scarred face, afterall he didn't want to be mistaken for a new attacker. "What's your story?" He calmly asked him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael didn't even take a moment to think about following either Kepti or Greed. He just walked off on his own. Not really caring if anyone followed him.

He did get a few stares, then again, who wouldn't stare at a large masked man walking slowly around town? No one.

But, he was surprised his temper wasn't flaring, afterall, it usually got to the boiling point just from a person or two staring at him. Although, these people weren't the ones from Haddonfield. So, he pushed it aside. And resorted to just wandering.

Leone began to Look around by herself. She didn't trust Greed very much, and Kepti, she could always catch up with later.

@Anyone @Short post

Agent York had attempted to answer the two ladies who asked about his profession, but being hesitant as he was to talk to women, he missed his opprotunity in the most fantastic fashion when suddenly gunshots rang out in the air around him, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

He acted as quick as he could to draw his handgun from it's holster, at the same time seeing that the dog-tag man tried to do something too, but ended up discovering that there was no suitable weapon within his reach. Glancing around, it seemed that no one else had any means of defending themselves, which left it all up to the masked boy, called Kepti, to keep them safe. And he was doing a surprisingly good job of it.

York held his fire, as he had no idea who to shoot.

Then the event was over before the group could get involved in any useful measure.

In no time at all, they were teleported to a town, at last. York was pleased with how things were progressing at this point. A cheesy grin spread across his face. "Good things come to those who wait." He mused aloud. Information would be easier to gather in a populated place, and the presence of diner or cafe couldn't hurt the investigation either. No one can collect clues on an empty stomach, after all.

The group was already beginning to go off in pursuit of their own interests. A visit to City Hall sounded like a natural place to start seeking information, but York was not a natural man. He held his hand up to the side of his face again and began consulting his invisible friend for advice.

"What do you think we should do? City hall seems like a good place to start, but that guy called 'Greed' appears to know more about this place than Kepti is telling us. Of course, we can always go off on our own to find answers for ourselves too... It's up to you, Zach."

After a short moment of silence, York agreed, "You're right. We can always catch up with the others if we see something interesting."

The agent decided to familiarize himself with his new surroundings by taking a stroll around town.

Ben Wheeler had no fucking clue what had just happened, besides a battle which had nearly killed him. " Did I accidently eat some of my mom's special brownies?" He asked mostly to himself too. He paused and thought about his choice and decided to follow Kepti. He liked to live and maybe the child knew what he was doing. " Wait for me," he said, calling to the child.

@TheColourlessRainbow @others heading to City Hall

Kepti walked quickly spite his bare feet and the rough stony road he walked upon. He was sighing as he saw the group starting to split; it seemed two of them had managed to find their own paths. However they walked alone, despite his advice. Waving his hand, Kepti cased a spell on Leone and York. This spell would determined that they would meet. Kepti wasn't one for much emotion, his body language showed only signs of urgency. He only used the spell so the two would be safer among the city. This spell was probably going to be used again; due to the remaining group still undecided. When Ben called to him; while Kepti only slowed down one pace before he called out to the men,

"We can not move slowly; I have only a few ideas of what lurks around us." spoke Kepti as he kept moving.

When the three people showed up, with one of them opening fire at them. Frank reached for the HF blade, only to remember he wasn't Gray Fox. So, he resigned to standing down until Kepti teleported them to safety.

He stayed quiet as Greed and Kepti conversed. Looking at the dog tag with the helmet etched into it, when he realized that the center piece was protruding bit. Curiously, Frank pressed the small button. Suddenly, he heard voices. They sounded familiar, even though he didn't understand a single word.

Before, he began to convulse with electricity.

As he continued to convulse with electricity, his vision was soon blinded by the flash that Kepti made as he teleported the group.

When his vision came back. He was surprised it wasn't covered in a red hue. But, as he began to doubt what happened, he went to feel his face, only to be greeted by the touch of his helmet.

He gave himself a look over.

From the looks of it, his exoskeleton was about the same. Save for the new sheath for his HF Blade.

Giving a slight chuckle, he didn't mind the sheath. Didn't mean he would have to wield the sword 24/7, and possibly scare people into calling the authorities. And the red hue wasn't there to hurt his vision.

Looking at the others, he decided he would follow Greed. Not saying Kepti didn't know much, but Frank was curious as to what this Greed person knew.

Walking up alongside the man. Frank's visor opened up to show Frank's scarred face, afterall he didn't want to be mistaken for a new attacker. "What's your story?" He calmly asked him.
Greed's broke his gaze with the stone round as he heard a man speak to him, his hands were in his pockets and he seemed to be moving at a fairly decent speed.

"Why are you following me?" asked Greed in a plain tone, his gaze only fell upon Frank for a mere 3 seconds before it returned to its original place.

Leone began to Look around by herself. She didn't trust Greed very much, and Kepti, she could always catch up with later.

@Anyone @Short post
Agent York had attempted to answer the two ladies who asked about his profession, but being hesitant as he was to talk to women, he missed his opprotunity in the most fantastic fashion when suddenly gunshots rang out in the air around him, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

He acted as quick as he could to draw his handgun from it's holster, at the same time seeing that the dog-tag man tried to do something too, but ended up discovering that there was no suitable weapon within his reach. Glancing around, it seemed that no one else had any means of defending themselves, which left it all up to the masked boy, called Kepti, to keep them safe. And he was doing a surprisingly good job of it.

York held his fire, as he had no idea who to shoot.

Then the event was over before the group could get involved in any useful measure.

In no time at all, they were teleported to a town, at last. York was pleased with how things were progressing at this point. A cheesy grin spread across his face. "Good things come to those who wait." He mused aloud. Information would be easier to gather in a populated place, and the presence of diner or cafe couldn't hurt the investigation either. No one can collect clues on an empty stomach, after all.

The group was already beginning to go off in pursuit of their own interests. A visit to City Hall sounded like a natural place to start seeking information, but York was not a natural man. He held his hand up to the side of his face again and began consulting his invisible friend for advice.

"What do you think we should do? City hall seems like a good place to start, but that guy called 'Greed' appears to know more about this place than Kepti is telling us. Of course, we can always go off on our own to find answers for ourselves too... It's up to you, Zach."

After a short moment of silence, York agreed, "You're right. We can always catch up with the others if we see something interesting."

The agent decided to familiarize himself with his new surroundings by taking a stroll around town.
As Leone and York walked among the town they both would notice that every building seemed to be made with the same white stone as the streets and sidewalks; unlike the walkways the buildings textures seemed to be smooth. Many of the buildings were that of modern human times; but some kiosks dotted around town.

Reactions: Promedai
Chapter One:

latest

0%2520copy-12.jpg

Jd1hCYi.gif

Meanwhile....

Back to the group....

img-thing

Round one will last till July 8th! The Mid-round update will be arriving on July 6th.

Character Roster:

@Crow as Yazawa Nico

@york as Eren Jaeger

@Minerva as Leone

Eren Jaeger
@TheColourlessRainbow @Others

Eren wasn't quite sure what was going on, and his face quite clearly reflected this... From the conversations that he had caught while heading to the mountains, it was apparant that his path wasn't quite... Linear, somehow, he had ended up right back where he started, with a group of strangers he barely even knew. He sighed heavily, managing to catch a bit of dialogue here and there, and most of the exposition he was given; they were supposed to be looking for clues, probably as to the location of some sort of artifact which he really had no interest in, but if all these random people scattered about were looking for it, then it must hold some sort of significance.

WzWcIUr.jpg

Despite the encouragement to stick together, Eren decided to explore the town on his own, as he had no interest in following Greed nor Kepti at the moment... Whatever happened next, didn't seem to matter to him, not yet anyways.

Kepti walked quickly spite his bare feet and the rough stony road he walked upon. He was sighing as he saw the group starting to split; it seemed two of them had managed to find their own paths. However they walked alone, despite his advice. Waving his hand, Kepti cased a spell on Leone and York. This spell would determined that they would meet. Kepti wasn't one for much emotion, his body language showed only signs of urgency. He only used the spell so the two would be safer among the city. This spell was probably going to be used again; due to the remaining group still undecided. When Ben called to him; while Kepti only slowed down one pace before he called out to the men,

"We can not move slowly; I have only a few ideas of what lurks around us." spoke Kepti as he kept moving.
Ben wasn't sure why, but he felt that his answer would come from following the kid around. Normally, he would be going to it on one of the hotter girls, but all of them were jailbait and he wasn't a fan of getting arrest, wherever he was. He was still having a hard time believing that this was real, so he pinched himself and he felt pain. Yup, Ben was definitely awake and that scared him to no end. He couldn't tell why, but there was something strange about the kid he was following. It might have been the ten voices he had when he spoke, or perhaps it was other things that he couldn't place his finger on either. He noticed that the kid had slowed down one pace when he called him, only for him to yell something back at him, that was certainly odd indeed to the older man/ bartender too, he sighed.

" You have some ideas of what is going on here? Is this something that you have dealt with before?" He asked, clearly confused.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.