The Relic Chronicles: The First Of Many

Status
Not open for further replies.
With banners being back, Rainbow, you can make one now.

so I think I did a poor job on my banner xD. can anyone make a banner for me? Or show me where to make one?

If I am not mistaken. Go to advertising and click 'Create Ad.' Then it'll have two packages. Banner and Text. And then, it'll be like what type of roleplay will you be advertising. @TheColourlessRainbow

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
img12512.png

Name: Miltiades Malachite

Age(or estimated guess): 17 ish I guess

Canon(What fandom are they from?): RWBY

Biography(at least a short synopsis): bodyguard bouncer for a big bear guy

Strengths/Abilities: skilled with claw fighting, standard aura stuff, represented through her weapons.

Equipment: Razor sharp claws

Weaknesses: Easily unbalanced in a fight

Miltia Malachite

Abilities/powers Physical Appearance: The claws on her hands

Last edited by a moderator:

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
img12512.png

Name: Miltiades Malachite

Age(or estimated guess): 17 ish I guess

Canon(What fandom are they from?): RWBY

Biography(at least a short synopsis): bodyguard bouncer for a big bear guy

Strengths/Abilities: skilled with claw fighting, standard aura stuff, represented through her weapons.

Equipment: Razor sharp claws

Weaknesses: Easily unbalanced in a fight
If you could give me the wiki link to her background that would be appreciated. Other then that; you just need this.

Abilities/powers Physical Appearance: Picture or a written description is fine.

@TheColourlessRainbow

What's with the weird spider banner, bro?? And why does clicking on it take me straight to page 2 of this OOC?? None of those things tell interested people anything about the rp lol

@TheColourlessRainbow

What's with the weird spider banner, bro?? And why does clicking on it take me straight to page 2 of this OOC?? None of those things tell interested people anything about the rp lol

I guess I messed up. I didn't mean for it to go to page 2. How do I make a text based banner?

So who wants to start the RP? and let people join as the chapters roll out?

Egh, better sooner than later.

Sounds good to me!

Here's the link to the hub of The Relic Chronicles.

Discord

this will be were you can chat with other members; be the first to discover new Relic Chronicles roleplays. More features will slowly roll in.

Is there a time limit on when we're no longer able to submit another character 'cause I might just submit another character, though they probably would not be from the same canon as Maki (and Nico)

Status
Not open for further replies.