The Relic Chronicles: The First Of Many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a time limit on when we're no longer able to submit another character 'cause I might just submit another character, though they probably would not be from the same canon as Maki (and Nico)
No time limit; and its totally fine if they're not from the same canon.

in stark contrast to maki and pretty much the whole cast except for like michael because this needs some grit lol

Appearance

1236261-guts27.jpg

Name

Guts

Early 20s

Canon

latest

Berserk

Biography

Guts/History

A lot of murder, rape, and fury.

Strengths / Abilities

He's really strong. No, like really strong. And fast. Said to be faster with his 400 pound sword than other people are with rapier swords. And surprisingly smart to boot despite what you'd assume from his looks.

Equipment

Guts carries around his signature sword, the Dragonslayer, which stands well over seven feet tall and weighs more than four hundred pounds. And this guy fuckin' carries it in one hand. He also has a mechanical arm that has a built-in cannon and crossbow.

He also has this thing called the Berserker Armor. Think of him using this as like how Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk, except the transformation is voluntary.

Weaknesses

Really easy to piss off. And really hard to calm down.

Power Physical Appearance

latest

A behelit, an object that he wears around like a necklace.​

Last edited:
Discord is destroying my crappy internet connection... guys :(

I guess I too should introduce one more character.

latest

"It's Hero Time!"

Name:
Benjamin K. Tennyson

Canon:
Ben 10

Biography:
It started when an alien device did what it did.
Seconds up upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.
He's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid.
He's Ben 10.

Strengths/Abilities:
Leadership

Equipment:
His 4th edition Omnitrix, which allows him access to every alien he has turned into for all four canonical series, including Ultimate Forms.

Weaknesses:
He is mildly haughty and has a slight amount of arrogance.
He's always ready to jump into the frontlines

Abilities/powers Physical Appearance:
His '4th model Omnitrix', shown on his wrist, successor to the third Omnitrix model depicted in Ben 10: Omniverse.​

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
MV5BODMwNTk1NzU4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAxMjcxODE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Name:
Benjamin Bon Jovi " Ben" Wheeler
Age(or estimated guess):
Canon(What fandom are they from?):
Baby Daddy
Biography(at least a short synopsis):Ben's poor wiki page
Strengths/Abilities:
Charming, charismatic, able to talk his way out of any situation, physically fit, funny, knows how to make drinks
Equipment:
Ehh, he doesn't have any, unless you count his bottle of beer.
Weaknesses:
He's human, so being burned, being shot, being drowned, being murdered by any means is possible. He also loves alcohol and to drink which makes him easier to kill.
Abilities/powers Physical Appearance:
N/A

@TheColourlessRainbow

So i started to write up round one last night, but i fell asleep in the middle of doing so. So i just have a few hours of job searching to do today then ill finish up writing the round. It should be posted by 6 EDT

I'm still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.