The Red Riding Hoods

• Thread starter MiraiNikki021209
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, actually I got the idea off my younger siblings computer game.

Appearance: Well, physically:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/si...blog_post_349_width/2011/11/124533908_a_p.jpg

The following is his standard attire:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4026/5152208082_6e4d9d95a0_z.jpg

Name: Adaris Tendrin. Often called referred to as "Grandfather" or "Grandpa" by his students.
Rank/Role: Trainer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but he isn't exactly active anymore, with his age.
Personality: Adaris, or as many of the brothers call him, "Grandpa" or "Grandfather" is old. In his age, he's changed very little, other than growing incredibly wise. He's got the heart of a boy, with the wise mind of an old man. It makes for an incredible teacher, one who laughs with his students as he imparts what knowledge to them he can. His lighthearted nature can make him seem foolish to some, but those who have been with the Brothers for upwards of three years know that he is far from it.
Skills: Adaris is one of the greatest hunters ever. While not the best, he is most certainly in the top ten. As such, he is crushingly skilled in armed and unarmed combat. To explain, once every three years, he fights the entire hunting regiment. At once. If anyone manages to defeat him, they are to become the new trainer. He has been doing this process since he started teaching at 25. Aside from this, he posseses mild knowledge of herbs and is a skilled gambler.
Weapon(s): While he is a master with almost every weapon known to man, his personal favorites however are polearms and single edged swords. As a result, he typically goes into battle with either a spear, a glaive, or his sword, which he's named Windslicer.

http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/image-files/0040001.jpg

Brief Bio: Adaris was trained by an order of monks, to whom he was sent after passing the test of the trainer before him at 16. Surprisingly, this is not unusual for a trainer, and most trainers actually pass the test earlier than him. After training under the monks for nine years, he returned to the Brothers train the new students. Long ago, Adaris was born to a traveling merchant, from whom he inherits his charisma and quick wit. His life is long and storied, and filled with many a tale of battle; however, Adaris hasn't been out in the field for quite some time, and has no plans to return. Not unlike many of the greatest masters, Adaris retired not because he is unable to fight, but because fighting bores him. ((More will be added as the old man reveals his secrets.))

Bumpity, bump, bump. Im'a thump ya'll with my badass pipe if you don't start posting again.

Yeah, c'mon. You've got Master Splinter/Iroh, a couple of students, and two commanders, we could start!

I know, sorry. I'm just trying to make my friend post their CS already. Sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.