• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiraiNikki021209

Original poster
Fantasy-Art-Admira-Wijaya-Red-Riding-Hood.jpg

In the beginning...

A long time ago, there was a girl named Elizabeth who had an elegant crimson red cloak given to her by her grandmother. Elizabeth cherished that cloak as much as she cherished her grandmother. One day, though, her grandmother had fallen ill. Since her grandmother was Elizabeths last remaining family, she went into town to buy food and medicine.

While gone, one of the wolves in the forest had snuck into the old woman's house. While the grandmother slept, the wolf devoured the woman, then disguised itself as the grandmother to later make a meal of the little girl.

When Elizabeth got home, she knew something was wrong. Before the wolf had a chance to catch the girl she had ran to her neighbor, a hunter. The hunter had killed the wolf and taken pity on Elizabeth for loosing her only family member. He took her in and trained her to be a hunter. Over the years they took in orphaned boys and girls who had lost family to the wolves. Together, they created the Red Ridinghood Sisters and the Brothers of the Hunt to defend the villagers and hunt the wolves...

Present Day.

Years after Elizabeths death, the
Brothers and Sisters have been feuding. The Brothers wish to tame the wolves and use them against other wolves while the Sisters want to destroy the pack. While in the midst of their disagreement, the wolf leader has been snatching villagers and using the power of the Full Moon to turn them into pack members. But he can't perfect the transformation until the Blood Moon, which arrives at the end of the month. Can the two groups join again to save the villagers? Or will the wolves finally take over the village?

~Characters~

They are the woman orphaned by the hands of the wolves. They make it their mission to hunt the wolves and protect the villagers. Their hideouts are houses built on the tops of several large oak trees and connected together by wooden bridges. Their members have mastered crossbows and bladed weapons.
943203-treehousez.jpg

They are both orphaned and former village men who have sword to guard the village. They still hunt, but now they also trap weak wolves to try and train them to use them to hunt other wolves. They live in cabins that surround the village and rest just outside the forest. They have also mastered crossbows and bladed weapons.
original.jpg

Masters of disguise. They can take a human form at night to deceive people, but their only tell that they are wolves are their unusual yellow eyes. When in their wolf forms, they are much larger than the average wolf, and much stronger too. They have no regard for human life, considering themselves to be the dominate species. They recently learned that with too much concentrated moonlight from the Full Moon, they can turn humans into half-wolves. They are currently only stealing female humans to turn and be suitors for their Alpha. They live within a tunnel system in the mountains which from the outside just look like caves.
cap+3+055.JPG

People who live within the village. They can be farmers or bakers or doctors or even make weapons for the Brothers and Sisters. They live within the protection of the Brothers and Sisters, yet can still defend themselves they just aren't trained as much. Some of them prefer the Brothers over the Sisters or vice versa. They have a mayor who watches over and makes laws.
WOaBJ.jpg

**Rules**
  • No godmoding
  • Romance is allowed, just no smut.
  • Cursing is fine.
  • No guns, they aren't that advanced yet.
  • NO SUPERPOWERS. It's not that type of RP.
  • If you don't like a roleplayer, try not to let it effect the game.
  • Leader spots are first come first serve.
  • I will reserve spots, but don't take forever or I will give it away.
  • 3 characters are the maximum.
  • Give a heads up if you will be gone for a while, we will catch you up on what happened.
  • Assistant GM is @Yuki40

~Spots~

Red Ridinghood Sisters-
Leader:
Annabeth Carmine (@MiraiNikki021209 )
Second:
Healer:
Guard:
Clairissa Riley Scott @Brea
Trainer:

Brothers of the Hunt-
Leader:
Vincent Laveaux (love-oh) @Uta-Twin
Second: Harker Enfield @The Philosoraptor
Healer:
Guard:
Trainer:
Adaris Tendrin @Eon

Wolves:
Alpha:
Reserved For @Yuki40
Beta:
Healer:
Hunter:
Guard:
Trainer:

Villagers-
Mayor:
Villager:
Breanne Grace Herman @Brea
Villager:
Villager:
Villager:

Character Sheet:

Appearance: (real or digital art preferred)
Name:
Rank/Role:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Skills:(List 5)
Weapon(s):(if any)
Brief Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
c47d5e4f26b0f7177d66e11f356778af.jpg

Name:
Annabeth Carmine
Rank/Role:
Leader of the Sisters
Sexual Orientation:
Bicurious
Personality:
When around people for the first time, she can be stubborn and difficult to get along with. She can be cold and blunt and often hurtful without meaning to be. But when she's around her fellow Sisters she is warm and laid back, relaxed and silly. She likes taking care of her members and is willing to lay down her life for each one. Being an unusually young leader can make her naive and underestemated, but she can surely dish out a good fight.
Skills:
-Wonderful spy and moves silently
-Skilled with heavy weapons
-Great sight and aim
-Good hearing
-Photographic memory

Weapon(s):
Twin Axes and a mini crossbow attatched to her arm.
MDL_FAN_W103.jpg

DoubleCrossbowFinal.jpg

Brief Bio:
Annabeth use to be the child of a butcher. Her mother had died during child birth so she had a lot of responsibilities as a child to keep the household together. At a young age she helped carry objects considered too heavy for a child and she learned how to chop meats. One day her father took her hunting when they were running low on deer. They didn't know it, but the deer they were hunting was being hunted by wolves as well. When her father made a move to claim the kill as his, he was attacked and killed by the wolves. Annabeth was taken in by the Sisters at age 9, and was personally trained by their former leader Valerie. Valerie had become Annabeths adoptive older sister, and she became Valeries second. Sadly, Valeries death had come too soon and left Annabeth as the new leader at the young age of 19.

It's crazy that other people haven't taken an interest in this! Maybe once someone signs up, other people will get interested too. I think I'm gonna make a Riding Hood sister, and a villager, if that's alright. Both female.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
Appearance:
24d5f0550bb75bacea6ab1c7247e5525-d71oeln.jpg

Name:
Vincent Laveaux (love-oh)
Rank/Role:
Leader of the Brothers
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Personality:
Vincent is a rather laid back individual at first sight. He seems to be perfectly comfortable in his surrounding no matter how new they are. This is a front however, The people whom know him well know that he has several nervous ticks and almost bestial habits. Many sisters liken him to the wolves he and his brothers try to tame. He has a close bond to Ghost, his wolf companion, and even allows the wolf to enter his human form at night when he wishes. The two have a bond very similar to brothers. Ghost also knows that Vincent murdered his mother, though he understands why and has continued to stay by Vincent's side.
Skills:
Fluent in French, Quick reflexes, above average strength for his size, Sharp sense of smell, Excellent Tracker
Weapon(s):
Twin dual blades and a crossbow.
Twin_blades_by_Sanberg.jpg
Odd09.jpg
Brief Bio:
Vincent was the son the Villages former Doctor, he was raised with a strong belief in the value of life be it human or animal. This belief only changed when his father was killed by a wolf while out collecting herbs for healing salves. Vincent blames himself for his fathers death, as it was his job to pick herbs that day. He was quickly taken in by the Brothers and taken under the former leader's, Nikolai's wing. He was a quick learner and made his way to second carefully but swiftly. It was out on a hunt to celebrate his 21st spring that Nikolai was killed by a Female wolf. Heartbroken by his brother's death, Vincent struck the she-wolf down with an arrow to the skull before seeing three young pups crawl towards her body. It was only then did he realize why the wolf had attacked them, she was protecting her cubs. Knowing the pain of losing a loved one, he stopped the men from killing the wolves with a single quote from Nikolai that was to be the new code when Vincent took over; "Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes. We protect those whom cannot protect themselves." He then took the three wolves into his care, keeping the largest, Ghost for himself. He gave the second largest to his second and the runt to the healer of the Brothers.
Other:
- Ghost is pure white with Red eyes, the red eyes follow into his human form.
- Ghost is practically mute, only making noise when he howls or is in human form.
- After the death of Nikolai, Vincent and Ghost spent three years practically living in the wild and mastering Bestial behavior.
- Many Sisters dislike him for his wolf-like behavior.
- Vincent has natural Yellowish-green eyes.
- There are rumours saying that Vincent died with Nikolai and that the Vincent that everyone sees is actually the wolf that killed them in disguise. (False)
-
latest
-
avatar_d76c9b66_16_by_into_dark-d6hhj92.jpg

Cernnunos be damned! I was just about to reserve that one. *sigh* Would you kindly reserve the position of Second in the Brothers of the Hunt, MiraiNikki021209? I'll see about getting a CS up soon enough.

Appearance:
Lan.jpg
Name:
Harker Enfield

Rank/Role:
Second of the Brothers of the Hunt

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Personality:
As sharp as a blade, many think Harker is more weapon than man. He is far from heartless, and acts as a father to some of the younger or more recently inducted hunters. At the same time, Harker is cold and stoic in his judgments, and never holds back in delivering his harsh version of justice. As one of the oldest living members of the Brothers, Harker has seen many people come and go, leaving him numb to most emotion, which makes him difficult to converse with or expect sympathy from. He also has a peculiar disdain for the Sisters, bordering on hate, though it does not stem from the conflicting views on Wolves that the Brothers and Sisters have.

Skills:
  • Master swordsman
  • Remarkable eyesight
  • Above-average stamina
  • Master marksman
  • Above-average strength
While many hunters prefer knives or axes combined with small, compact crossbows, Harker prefers a more power-based arsenal. To fit with his style, he wields a slightly curved, single-edged one-handed sword. For long distance hunting or mid-distance death strokes, he uses a full crossbow, which provides a larger firing range and more power than a wrist-mounted counterpart.HeronD.jpg Dwarvencrossbow3.png
Bio:
Harker hasn't seen it all, but he's come close. As a boy, he was little more than a farmer's second son, and was treated as such. Seeking more out of his life, he left his home village to journey the world. This dream was cut short when he was drafted into the English army during his journey to the east, placed in the 6th Infantry Regiment. His time as a soldier sent him to the east, first to the sands of the Holy Lands, and later a little farther to the borders of a land of strange people and stranger customs. It was there he was taught the art of the sword, and first encountered the Wolves, who killed his teacher. Harker vowed revenge, and hunted his foes till only one remained. He chased this one across a continent before returning nearly to his old home. It was there he first encountered the Leader of the time, Nikolai, who took him on as a Guard after hearing his tale and seeing his kill. He earned his keep for years after that, eventually rising to be Trainer of the Brothers. When Nikolai died, Vincent took Harker on as Second. The rest is history, or what Harker has deliberately left out of his story.

Other:
  • Despite his general dislike of Wolves, Harker has a soft spot for Sundowner, the Wolf that Vincent forced upon him as part of the Brothers' new policy regarding the Wolves. He regards her as a kindred spirit, she too being a second child. In human and wolf form she acts as Harker's constant hunting companion and partner.
  • Sundowner is brown-furred and large, though smaller than Vincent's Ghost. Her eyes are gray, a trait that follows her in her human form. As a Wolf, she stalks better than most, as a human or in her animal form. As per the arrangement the two have, she has been taught the way of the sword (Sundowner's falchion, carried by Harker when she is in her animal form) by Harker, and she in turn taught him to hunt in a more effective way.
    • Human - How-to-Find-the-Best-Hair-Colors-for-Your-Brown-Eyes.jpg
    • Wolf - JacobWolf.jpg
    • Sword - 756.png
  • Many say that Harker dislikes the Sisterhood for being scorned by one of their members; alternatively, he was slighted by them when he rejected a Sister's advances. (Rumors, both unconfirmed)

• In the three-year absence of Vincent, Harker led the Brothers in the direction Vincent had set forth, and began teaching some Brothers to bond with Wolf partners.

Color Ref: 7f05b3

tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto2_250.gif

tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif

Name:
"My friends call me Clary."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

. 20 .

. Female .

Rank/Role:
"Nothing too fancy."
. Guard .

Sexual Orientation:
"Straight, thanks."
. Heterosexual .

Personality:
"How bout you get to know me yourself?"
. Clary is naturally defensive, and gets very temperamental when feeling threatened. She's impulsive and determined, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. Clary is also a very confident young lady, who likes to be as independent as possible. She lacks compassion, but makes up for it with bravery, selflessness, and understanding. It's rare for Clary to show this side, but she would do anything for the people she cares about, even though there are very few of them. She's very reserved and quiet, but isn't afraid to get in someones face when provoked. .

Skills:
"I'm pretty good at fighting, I guess."
. Great at camouflage .
. Excellent Aim .
. Extremely Flexible .
. Light on her feet, and really fast .
. Very good at acting/lying .

Weapon(s):
"All the Red Riding Hoods are skilled with crossbows."
[spoili]
Crossbow
Clary has a custom Crossbow. It's made to be very lightweight, and hold several arrows inside the body. The wings tuck in to make it less wide for storage purposes, and it can be strapped to her leg. Clarissa's initials are engraves into it.
ACR_Crossbow_concept_art_by_Francis_Denoncourt.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
Double Sided Sword
Clarissa owns a double sided sword, that she uses as her secondary weapon. In the middle, it can be split so that she has two swords, but Clary usually likes to keep it as a dual sword.
Dissidia-GabranthSword.png

[/spoili]
[spoili]
Dual Blades
This weapon is rarely used by Clary, because she is not as skilled with this as she is with the others. The blades or very sharp and very thin, and can be tucked into the handle much like a modern day pocket knife. For this reason, she keeps them stored in a pocket in her boots.
Weapon083.png

[/spoili]

Brief Bio:
"You don't need to know about my past."
When Clary was born, her father decided to leave the family because he had been hoping for a son. This devastated Clary's mother, but instead of resenting her daughter, as some mothers in this situation do, she loved her more than anything. For this reason, Clary was very sheltered until she was eight years old, when her mother was murdered by the wolves. Her mother had been working late at the local dining hall, and on her walk home she was mauled. When Clarissa was taken into the Sisters care she refused to speak for several months. It wasn't until one of her fellow sisters insulted her that Clary said anything at all, and her choice of words had gotten her into a lot of trouble. However, she trained hard, and has recently obtained the status of a guard.

@Brea I love your Nogitsune/Void Stiles pic and the fact that your using Crystal Reed/(R.I.P)Allison Argent as your Face claim! I love Teen Wolf

Reactions: Brea
@Brea I love your Nogitsune/Void Stiles pic and the fact that your using Crystal Reed/(R.I.P)Allison Argent as your Face claim! I love Teen Wolf

Haha, thank you! Teen Wolf is my favorite TV show, in case it wasn't already obvious. I'm actually using Holland Roden (Lydia Martin) as my other girl's face claim, but that's just cause I usually use her.​

Reactions: Medusa
I'm not gonna lie I was severely tempted to age up my character and use J.R Bourne (Chris Argent) as my face claim. Though I'm totally Ian Bohen (Peter Hale) as Ghost's Human Appearance face claim.

Color Ref: de0064

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Name:
"I prefer to be called Brea."
. Breanne Grace Herman .

. 17, almost 18 .

"Are you implying that I look like a boy?"
. Female .

Rank/Role:
"I'm just a villager."
. Villager/Farmer .

Sexual Orientation:
"Oh, uh, I like boys."
. Heterosexual .

Personality:
"I guess I'm like most other girls."
. Breanne is a strong willed and outspoken young lady. She likes to be helpful, because it makes her feel useful, and is usually pretty kind. However, Brea is extremely honest and blunt, and hates to waste time beating around the bush. For this reason some people mistake her for a bitch, but her intentions are never to hurt someones feelings. Brea is usually very calm, and likes to see the good in people. She's empathetic and optimistic, but also very sarcastic.

Skills:
"Well, I'm pretty good at cooking."
. Cooking and Growing Crops .
. Very Persuasive .
. Can stay calm in crazy situations, which allows her to think clearly .
. Can run very fast .
. Brea is also pretty good at identifying plants, so she knows what not to eat .

Weapon(s):
"As a villager, I don't really have any use for weapons."
. Sarcasm is her only defense .

Brief Bio:
"I've lived a pretty normal life."
Breanne was born into a family of farmers. Her mother died shortly after she was born, so she ended up being the only girl in a family of four boys. Her three older brothers, Kyler, Theodore and Axel, were very protective of her when she was young, but after she stood up for herself a few times they realized they didn't need to watch her every move. Brea's main chores on the farm was, and still is, feeding the animals in the morning and tending to the crops. Because she's only 17, and hasn't been married away yet, Brea still lives at home with her father. Her older brothers, however, have moved out and found themselves wives. Kyler is a blacksmith, while Theodore and Axel work in the slaughterhouse.

I'm not gonna lie I was severely tempted to age up my character and use J.R Bourne (Chris Argent) as my face claim. Though I'm totally Ian Bohen (Peter Hale) as Ghost's Human Appearance face claim.
With Ian you probably wouldn't have to age up your character. But, I like your picture, especially with the wolf in the background.

If I used J.R I was going to use Gideon Emery(Deucalion) for ghost.

If I used J.R I was going to use Gideon Emery(Deucalion) for ghost.
But, you didn't actually provide a picture for Ghost. Sorry, I'm just confused about it... are you making a form for him too?

I'm debating whether or not I should make a form or just put it in a spoiler in Vince's.

Can I reserve the trainer for the Brothers? Also, face claiming Stan Lee.

Thar ya go. Wolf companion included. If necessary, I'll convert Sundowner's stuff into a full CS, though I like her personally where she is.

Oh gosh! I was gone for a few days and this suddenly blows up!!! I'm so sorry for not replying, but thank you so much everyone!! I hope your all still interested!!

I've been thinking. Does this really belong in the Fandoms group? Is there a Red Riding Hood fandom I don't know about, that has it's own cosplay at Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.