The Real Story

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin flashed a small smile at the blonde woman.

"We're after rabbits." She answered, excitement still glimmering in her eyes. "I feel a bit bad for the critters, but Mrs. McClain assures me that they taste good enough that I'll forget all about them being cute fluffy critters after I taste rabbit soup." The tomboy continued on. She didn't feel a need to reassure the sheriff that of course she'd look after the old man. she may be a little....rebellious, but she had a heart. The brunettes eyes flickered over to Ana as Aria asked the redhead a question. However, when the cute waitress came back, of course, accompanied by the cook himself, her eyes found another place to linger.

"Rabbits huh." Aria commented back. "Let me know how that goes." She said, shortly after she noticed Robins attention linger off to somewhere else. At that moment Aria decided to turn her attention to Ana. "You probably don't like the thought of hunting." Aria then said to her, Ana just looked like the type who would cuttle with the animal, not shoot it. She was a kind girl, never in a million years would Aria expect to see Ana hunting. She would have never guessed how Robin felt about it though. She couldn't really tell on her own, only when Robin told her about feeling bad for them did it change some of the thought about her.

Lupus had risen fairly late in the morning to the sounds of voices outside and the tinkering bells of shop doors being opened and closed. Most of the town's residents were already awake by now. He didn't mind though. It allowed him to jump straight into work without having to wait around for the townsfolk to get out of bed. Stretching, he got up and started on his daily commute.

He glanced at the watch tightly bound around his right wrist, then looked away again. It was getting late in the evening and most of the shops would be closing around this time. There wouldn't be many customers that would be willing to come outside in this weather unless they needed something desperately. His only need was to make sure that everyone was up to their regular routines, even if that meant he had my fight the cold in order to do so. The morning had gone well enough, although he had not come across anything interesting. He rounded another corner of the deserted roads and couldn't help it as a shadow entering the Lucky Dragon caught his eye. Looking around quickly to make sure no one else was around to see him, he padded his way over to the restaurant and peered into the window, his warm breath fogging up the glass to hide his face. His finger cleared away two small spots for his eyes and, as on most days, he quietly observed the group within.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.