The Real Iwaku Conspiracy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ANOTHER revolution. T___T I am running out of places to hide bodies...
Just make Gwazi disappear like Jimmy Hoffa. Problem solved.

If there's anything I don't do, it's leaving quietly. :P
I'm sure we can find plenty of dirty socks to stuff into your mouth. =D I'll donate my son's! He's got some insanely smelly feet.

I'm sure we can find plenty of dirty socks to stuff into your mouth. =D I'll donate my son's! He's got some insanely smelly feet.
Then I'd have to eat them, and then proceed to kiss as many people as possible on my way out.

Interesting that Astaroth mentions boot...
What else is like a boot?

2000px-Italy_looking_like_the_flag.svg.png

That's right, Italy!
pff, silly silly Gwazi, that's not a boot, that's a
malformed penis cumming

NOW WORK THAT INTO YOUR THEORY!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
pff, silly silly Gwazi, that's not a boot, that's a
malformed penis cumming

NOW WORK THAT INTO YOUR THEORY!
This still fits the Romans. :3

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

When in Rome do as the Romans do.
Stuff yourself silly, then puke? Soak in a dirty bath full of strange men and women?

Not my thing. You all enjoy yourselves with that!

Not ANOTHER revolution. T___T I am running out of places to hide bodies...
Fuck it, let's not hide the bodies this time. Let's hang them from the walls from cages to starve and have their eyes plucked out by the crows. Impale them in the plazas and let them writhe in agony for days as they perish. Throw them to the lions with naught but sticks to defend themselves that they may entertain us with their feeble struggles. Let the people know the price they pay for defiance and that defiance shall crumble.

Also, yes, I shall fulfill the role of Caligula in this farce. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dervish
Buh-buh-barbarian!

Keep your dirty civilization and taxes and terrible haircuts away from me, you skirt wearing nancies.
Normally such disrespect would be met with execution...

But I need someone to grow my crops.

Interesting that Astaroth mentions boot...
What else is like a boot?

2000px-Italy_looking_like_the_flag.svg.png

That's right, Italy!
And now let's look at the new General Chatting Tags...

Animals, Fashion and Food!

Italians are always known for their food.
Italy used to be the Roman Empire.
The Romans were very fashionable.
And they also trained battle ferrets!

My theory?
Astraroth plans to send Iwaku back in time, and turn it into a Roman Empire!

Prey we don't get a Caligula.

what the fuck did i just read

Fuck Rome.

Germania is where all the cool kids hang out.
Do you remember when the mongols used to rule, beaked-one? How their lands stretched far beyond all that any other empire has ever encompassed?
95728-mongolian-wolf-hunter-meme-R0uh.jpeg

I remember, it was much more than the "cool" that Germania was.

It was radical as fuck.

Do you remember when the mongols used to rule, beaked-one? How their lands stretched far beyond all that any other empire has ever encompassed?
95728-mongolian-wolf-hunter-meme-R0uh.jpeg

I remember, it was much more than the "cool" that Germania was.

It was radical as fuck.
Hmm. You bring up a good point.

Wanna go 50/50 and spring for a yert?

Wanna go 50/50 and spring for a yert?
If we're going to drag Iwaku back to the age of Mongolian Supremacy, I want to finally fulfill what Genghis set out to do and set a -yurt- on top of a giant mound of Roman dirt.

While relaxing in the conquered capital of China.

(Yes please I'm broke and l think I'd be mistaken for part of the trade instead of for the negotiator.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're going to drag Iwaku back to the age of Mongolian Supremacy, I want to finally fulfill what Genghis set out to do and set a yurt on top of a giant mound of Roman dirt.

While relaxing in the conquered capital of China.

(Yes please I'm broke and l think I'd be mistaken for part of the trade instead of for the negotiator.)
Dontchu italisass me with the proper spelling of yurt. PAPA GHENGY IS SUPPOSED TO BRING OUR TRIBES TOGETHER, NOT LET THINGS LIKE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR TEAR US APART.

Our yurt is going to have the best view. Also, I want to take a dump in the senate and pee off the Coliseum.

We also need to find a way to surmount the sheety wall of China.

Alright, fine. I'll spring for you and see if anyone's in the market for diseased plague bodies for when the Horde goes to visit Damascus or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.