The Rainbow [Action-Adventure Soldier/Merc RP]

Who should the villain be?

• Ex-Rainbow Operative just as deadly as us

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Terrorist power like ISIS, Taliban, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTERPOL's Most Wanted

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Heads of illegal government programs (sleeper cells, new world order, psychic experiments, etc.)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Chuck Norris.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
qavGKtI.jpg

Name: Firebreak (Nils Maupin)
Agency: Constellis Group (PMC)
Nationality: Danish
Appearance: Buzz cut brown hair, blue eyes, 6 feet tall, multiple facial and torso scars

Nils is armed with a portable MK III under barrel flamethrower. While it is much more portable and maneuverable than standalone flamethrowers, it has limited range and ammo capacity. Nils specializes in area denial and deterrent. His flamethrower can burn enemies out of hiding, or it can prevent enemies from advancing by laying down a field of fire.

Weapons:
Negev light machine gun
.45 caliber sig saur P220

Alrighty.. The biggest deciding factor for me right now is: Which one would be a more logical ability for the team:

Operator A's ability- Non Lethal Equipment ((Taser, restraints, and tear gas)) *There will be significant limitations to these pieces of equipment, and results may vary depending on target's equipment.))

Or

Operator B's Ability- "Nightstalker" advanced optics. ((The Nightstalker is a prototype compact multi role optic with a range of 5-25x. With an integrated rangefinder, thermal imaging, and a reflex sight mounted on the top, the sight is a technological advantage in most scenarios.))

Side note: Yeah I kinda stole the night stalker concept from Arma 3 if anyone caught it... But let me know which is more reasonable and I'll write up the operator's CS that passes!

Alrighty.. The biggest deciding factor for me right now is: Which one would be a more logical ability for the team:

Operator A's ability- Non Lethal Equipment ((Taser, restraints, and tear gas)) *There will be significant limitations to these pieces of equipment, and results may vary depending on target's equipment.))

Or

Operator B's Ability- "Nightstalker" advanced optics. ((The Nightstalker is a prototype compact multi role optic with a range of 5-25x. With an integrated rangefinder, thermal imaging, and a reflex sight mounted on the top, the sight is a technological advantage in most scenarios.))

Side note: Yeah I kinda stole the night stalker concept from Arma 3 if anyone caught it... But let me know which is more reasonable and I'll write up the operator's CS that passes!
Operator A is Smoke with a taser and restraints. Operator B is Glaz.

Any idea when the main thread will go up?

Operator A is Smoke with a taser and restraints. Operator B is Glaz.
If I recall Smoke's method doesn't have a non lethal intent. Operator A was thought up over the concept of handling targets that need to be kept alive, hostile civilian bystanders, and overall crowd control tactics.

I would say the other option is very similar to Glaz, I just simply thought up this character since Rainbow Six Siege only has Glaz being the marksman with that capability. (( unless you repurpose another operator, but few carry a 7.62 rifle))

But you are the GM, if that is your decision I completely concede and won't press the matter anymore.

Any idea when the main thread will go up?
We only have 4 people I believe, need more interest
If I recall Smoke's method doesn't have a non lethal intent. Operator A was thought up over the concept of handling targets that need to be kept alive, hostile civilian bystanders, and overall crowd control tactics.

I would say the other option is very similar to Glaz, I just simply thought up this character since Rainbow Six Siege only has Glaz being the marksman with that capability. (( unless you repurpose another operator, but few carry a 7.62 rifle))

But you are the GM, if that is your decision I completely concede and won't press the matter anymore.
I love talking about things extensively with others you're no bother at all, I was just saying not thinking game wise but relative wise of he has the brains to chemically induce smoke then tear gas would be his common base to experiment with anyways you know?

We only have 4 people I believe, need more interest

I love talking about things extensively with others you're no bother at all, I was just saying not thinking game wise but relative wise of he has the brains to chemically induce smoke then tear gas would be his common base to experiment with anyways you know?
I guess.. Well! Back to ze drawing board. I'll try to get more creative with the abilities.

I guess.. Well! Back to ze drawing board. I'll try to get more creative with the abilities.
You don't have to though, just take one of the Operators you described unintentionally and that way you can have those weapons/skills. If you read the post, you can modify weapons and such just not the special trait.

You don't have to though, just take one of the Operators you described unintentionally and that way you can have those weapons/skills. If you read the post, you can modify weapons and such just not the special trait.
True, the thing is I am that type of person who tried to stay original. It's kinda hard trying to maintain that "what would ____ do?" While being worried someone might say I am using the wrong personality for a specific char.. if ya feeling me. Like.. PLAYING A ROLE ((heheheh ya see what I did thar))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Why not go with a drone of some sort. Like, your character can specialize in drone equipment.

True, the thing is I am that type of person who tried to stay original. It's kinda hard trying to maintain that "what would ____ do?" While being worried someone might say I am using the wrong personality for a specific char.. if ya feeling me. Like.. PLAYING A ROLE ((heheheh ya see what I did thar))
Sorry, Pokemon GO is taking all my life away (and I'm ok with that). I see what you mean, but tbh the game only showcases their dialogue not persona. They do have psych profiles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.