6. Advanced
  7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance, and Magic
It's the year 3006 and the earth is now basically polluted and resources depleted, Earth is about to fall apart. With a limited amount of resources humans made a spacecraft and now a select few of humans are now on this spacecraft. They are sent on their merry way to search for this new world. There will be everything you would need to live on this spacecraft as it is huge and with what there is on the ship.

Each person has a special talent to bring to the new world.

I'm looking for a small group to do this with like 4-6 I'm just see if anyone is going to express any interest to this idea before I make my signup.

No interest in this at all?

Your premise is extremely over generalized. You need to come up with a solid story and differentiating elements and plot points that will set this apart from every other "looking for new planet" story or RP. Why is the Earth falling apart other than just pollution, what is the specific planet or destination in mind for this kind of journey, things like that. I would suggest some of the world building tutorial threads on this site if your unsure of how to nail down these kinds of plot elements.

@Writer Jenny

I love space and space themed things. Can I ask, have you ever (or do you, I do) watch a show called The 100?

I love space and space themed things. Can I ask, have you ever (or do you, I do) watch a show called The 100?
I know the general idea. But I have not watched it.

I know the general idea. But I have not watched it.
I definitely recommend it, it's a fantastic show but if nothing else could give you some ideas for the "search for a new Earth" premise you're interested in.

Basically, it's a century after nuclear apocalypse supposedly wiped out all life on Earth and the only survivors were those living in a space station but resources on the station are becoming scarce and the adults decide that in order to save themselves to send 100 juvenile delinquents to the ground (Earth) to see if it's survivable. Turns out that there were a small number of humans who did survive the apocalypse but their ways are barbaric- fighting with swords, spears, bows and arrows, wearing animal hide and cloth, etc. It's a story that revolves around "okay so humankind killed each other to near extinction a century ago, and here we are, we should know better, but war and genocide is ever prevalent in the human mind."