The Purge OOC

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good, I'm gonna get the IC started today just a heads up

I'm done anyways. Shortest and easiest app everrrrr. Sorry accident rating and my character is a purger /survival/protector.
He purges those who kill the innocent. You welcome I hope that role is accepted lol.

AKA this year his intimidating and famous purge ass is protecting the survivors this time as it's been 4 years he last purges. So he's killing the purgers all while protecting those in need >8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have my cs up in a few hours, my internets been down do this is the first chance I've had to make it. Sorry for the wait

Posted. My polite couple will protect you cole >:D

If you're the purge victim like sandin

I actually had something planned for Cole, putting him and someone else in danger. Stay tuned ;)

Shit,
. Making me nervous about my dynamic duo polite couple purgers D:<

Actually, I have a new plan. Keep on this track, you'll see how things pan out. Also is it my house that your couple is visiting?

Yes and ok SHIT YOU BETTER GIVE MY COUPLE TIME TO GO BACK AND CHANGE THEN COME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE IF U PLANIN SOMETHING WITH MY COUPLE AND COLE D8<

Name: Vince Williams

Picture or description:(I may add a picture but I'm not sure) Vince is on the short side with a height of 5 foot 7. He is in great shape, always training for this day. He has a shaved head and multiple tattoos on his arms. Ever since he lost his daughter to the purge he has commuted his life to defending others from it.

Occupation: ex-police officer. Vince was framed of aiding in an illegal drug dealers regime and is currently unemployed

Active purge participant or survive the night: Vince actively seeks out those in danger and makes it a point to help them

A quote from my character about the purge: "The purge...the darkest of the dark days"

No one suppose to know they're the purge couple...

But then again... I guess there can be speculations but no clear answer.

It's simply a rumor, so people can have guesses which can be wrong or right, I can edit my post if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.