The Purge? OOC/Sign-Ups

Are you interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some more ideas to add! (Message)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up my intro post, now everyone do yours! xD.

Hell yesh!
Can I join you guys? (๑و•̀ω•́)و

Dude, may I join?
I will make a female. :3

Name: Kaydhen Penelope Reese (Might as well use my own first name~)
Appearance:
black-hair-brown-eyes-tumblr-girls-wallpaper-anya-kole---camp-jupiter-roleplay-wiki--photos-e1405641278563.jpg

600full-emily-rudd.jpg

4db3f53eab9936742b7715c1cc0088e2.jpg

Background: She was raised, literally, to kill. Kaydhen has been in the Purge since she was 12, and she first murdered when she was 13. Her smile is almost none existent. She used to perform the Purge with all her family, but her mother was killed in her first Purge, her father her most recent and her brother moved to London. Now, she's forced to live with a strict aunt who wants her to "act like a proper young woman" since she can't afford a house.
Personality: Quiet, dark, mysterious. She may seem kind of "nice" but she is a murderous self-proclaimed 'ninja'. She never stands down and is a 'force to be reckoned with'.
Family: Brother, Owen Reese (London), Mother, Rose Moore, (Dead), Father, Dennis Reese, (Dead), Aunt, Kelsie Reese, (Alive)
Weapon: Nunchucks
Outfit: (Check this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=143766800)

Name: Kira Navis
Appearance: ( She has a scar that looks like this, her appearance is the picture below that)
hester_shaw_by_tokenin-d36p992.jpg

img-thing

Background: Her father was murdered by her cocaine addict mother, who then proceeded to mutilate her face before the cops shot the mother seven times. She obviously doesn't like to talk about it. She's also a pyromaniac, but she only begins her arson spree once her home is attacked. Hence why people rarely attack her home. A small little one-story house ontop of a hill, it's commonly avoided during the Purge.
Personality: Angry. Very angry. She is antisocial, and rude to everyone she doesn't know. She hates most people from the start. Once one can get past her shell, she's.... sorta nice. She hates liars, and will hold a grudge to her last breath. She only attacks when attacked.
Family: Her father was murdered by her cocaine addict mother, who then proceeded to mutilate her face before the cops shot the mother seven times. She obviously doesn't like to talk about it.
Weapon:A World War 2 Antique Mother fucking flamethrower.
400px-M2_FlamethrowerWW.jpg

Outfit: Le flame retardant suit
562820604_171.jpg

((I AM A BETTER ARSON THAN @Sugar_n_spice

Status
Not open for further replies.