The Purge? OOC/Sign-Ups

Are you interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some more ideas to add! (Message)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
David Wellington
Male
Appearance:
chris-evans-1-600x450.jpg

Background:

David lived in a small apartment which was the prime spot for the purge. His father was a military sergeant. He was given a few guns before he went back to his son and wife so he could protect them. His father would take out everyone that came inside with either a machine gun, hand gun or shot gun. But when he was twenty one, his father got really sick. He was laying down from the sickness he had, so two men came inside. His father showed him how to shoot and hold a gun and different fighting moves. David took them out easily and was even a better fighter then his dad.
His father later died from the sickness so it was him and his mother. The whole apartment was swarming with purgers. He ran to the window and waited for his mother. When she started to run to him, she was shot by one of the men in the head. David had to leave his mother and run. He knew at this point, that he will help everyone in need.

Personality:

Badass, kind hearted and sarcastic.
Family:

All deceased
Weapon: (Not over a class 4)

Sawed-off shotgun, handgun.
Outfit: (Not a stylish one, a combat one meant for fighting, you're in the purge not a fashion show)

19NCRRangerFalloutNewVegas_1336003264.jpg

Reactions: Lylith
Kind of curious. Need time to think of a character

What is considered a Class 4 weapon?
Mmmh the general explanation would be a grenade, or anything explosive... The next ones are chemical dispersion weapons.

So generally, no bombs, missiles, nukes, or bio-chemical weapons of mass destruction! =3

(And my character let out a big sigh... "Dern...")

I'm interested but I'd like to see a few more people join before I do. Just a personal preference that tends to be one of my quirks, it really only concerns group role-plays.

I'm tempted to make a psychopathic ex girlfriend with no intentions of surviving the night of the Purge, or letting any of her abusive ex's survive either...

Doesn't that just sound scrumptious? xD

Name:
Dylan Rose Bryant

Appearance:
tumblr_m6ocujPDlW1roqoea.gif

-allison-argent-allison-argent-33641923-500-250.gif

tumblr_inline_mtlk01d0EG1qjaok7.gif

Background:
Her family are all for the Purge. They train every day for the annual Purge. Now, they won't kill random, innocent people, but, if someone attacks them, they'll be able to protect themselves. Dylan, on the other hand, always had a streak of madness in her. A streak of bloodlust. Behind her family's back, she might just take a few people's lives for the Hell of it. She does make sure that they aren't totally defenseless. She can never bring herself to kill the defenseless ones who are just trying to stay alive. Recently, her mother was killed in the Purge. Since then, her father and her train even harder.

Personality:
Dylan is a sweet girl. She can be quite shy at times when meeting new people, but makes friends easily. She has a beautiful spirit and is kind-hearted, for the most part. She's very intelligent and can be quite sarcastic at times. When Purging, she has a certain confidence with her. That, and the spark of bloodlust mentioned earlier.

Family:
Mother - Deceased
Father - Alive

Weapon:
Bow and arrow, dagger knives

Outfit:
Black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees. Black combat boots. A dark grey tank top and, sometimes, a black hoodie. Also, a quiver for her arrows and a holder for her dagger knives. And fingerless gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q7YQqQW.gif

"Why hide and run, when killing is more fun!"

DcdCh8R.gif

3VBavib.gif

eYJf5K5.gif

Name:

Dove MaKenzie Dollar

Female...Duh!

Appearance:

jtrPql1.jpg

Background:

The Dollar family have a lot of money they've been one of the first families to support the purge. They believe in cleansing the world of unworthy people. Every purge her family hires people to go out and get them an unworthy person to "take care of". This purge Dove wants to go out in the streets an try her own hand in cleansing the world. She knows her family won't let her go alone so she's going to go with her twin brother Langston. They're going out and to kill has many people they can get.

Personality:

Dove is a spoil bratty girl. She likes to have things her way or no way. Dove thinks the purge is the best way to get rid of poor people, or what her parents would say "Cleanse the world of unworthy people." Dove is a smart girl also she knows when to start moving and when to stop and listen out before she makes a move.

Family:

Langston Brent Dollar Sr. (Father-Alive), Mariah Dove Dollar (nee. Harrington)(Mother-Alive), Langston Brent Dollar Jr. (Twin Brother-Alive).

Weapon:

Her hot pink painted barbed wire metal bat (she loves to make her victims wince in pain, before she kills them). A machete and two hand guns, just in case a victim gets away or someone tries to get her.

Outfit:

A bullet proof vest she wears under her black t-shirt a hoodie with pockets to hold her guns. Combat black boots, great for running or chasing. Black jeans.

Vehicle:

A Cadillac Jeep she uses to put her future victims in, she likes to torture them before she kills them.

lmo4ehO.gif

"Don't judge me on my character, judge me on my looks."

sNTcOSC.gif

oL3pmXF.gif

coLLof8.gif

Name:

Langston Brent Dollar Jr.

Male

Appearance:

DjdZK3G.jpg

Background:

Langston background is the same as Dove's born in a rich family who believed in cleansing the world. Langston loves his sister very much, they're like the gruesome twosome killing the poor and unworthy. Langston can not wait to try and find his own victims and not have to share with his greedy parents.

Personality:

Langston is a cocky person, he thinks he can get any girl he wants. Most of the time it''s true, when he doesn't get the girl or whatever he wants he will make a gigantic scene. Now that he can purge the girls that turned him down better watch out.

Family:

Same as his Twin Dove.

Weapon:

His machine gun (he likes to turn his victims into swiss cheese). A katana just in case he gets a close up victim.

Outfit:

He wears a black designer suit, with a bullet proof vest under it. He also wears combat boots like his sister.

Vehicle:

The same Cadillac Jeep as his sister. He's usually the driver while she shoots at victims. He's a better driver but she's a better shooter.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
XD Yup one of my favorite girls from GOT after Emila of course Khalessi xD

Is GOT really good? I've only seen a few episodes.

I've seen every episode of all five seasons. I think it's great. At first I didn't think I would like it. Then I started to watch it and now I can't stop watching it. If you in to betrayal royalty and murder some nudity but you can get over that part then you should watch it really. GOT is like the lifestyle of the rich and famous but in medieval time xD.

Reactions: Lylith
You know, not going to join in on this one, buuuuut. You do know that class V weapons is tanks and artillery pieces right? As well as explosives. SO you guys with your shotguns and pistols are missing out on carrying around a lightmachinegun, or something equally rediculous.

You know, not going to join in on this one, buuuuut. You do know that class V weapons is tanks and artillery pieces right? As well as explosives. SO you guys with your shotguns and pistols are missing out on carrying around a lightmachinegun, or something equally rediculous.

Well I was trying to keep it semi - realistic... I mean, running around with a military class assault rifle, and a couple .45 AP pistols that fire subsonic slugs is more than powerful enough for little ole me... Not to mention the steel armor, and such.

Reactions: SilentSerenity
Well I was trying to keep it semi - realistic... I mean, running around with a military class assault rifle, and a couple .45 AP pistols that fire subsonic slugs is more than powerful enough for little ole me... Not to mention the steel armor, and such.
*COughall.45acploadsaresubsoniccough*

Status
Not open for further replies.