The Outbreak

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Annabelle waited anxiously for them to say it was okay. Her eyes stared at the small conveniance store dreamily. She just wanted to go inside. She barely got the growl behind her, she was so caught up in her little dream world. She felt sharp nails scratch against her. She spun around, whipping her pick axe through the air. The next second one of those mutated beings head was nailed to the cement wall by her weapon.
Annabelle panted softly, adrenaline coursing through her. Gotta be more careful. Annabelle watched at the beings thick, diseased blood shot out. She didnt remove her weapon until it went limp. She tugged it out roughly with a soft grunt. "Hurry up! There will be more soon." Annabelle warned.

Adam stred shooting over the girl's shoulder, there was an entire group of them coming towards her, she had already killed one, bu tdidn't notice that she was now a steaming platter for mutated people. He was firing and walking closer to her every step, when he reached her he picked her up over his shoulder and ran for the store. "You gotta be more careful!" They slammed through the door. So many of them were in there, he grabbed the axe from the emergency case on the wall, dropped the girl, and started swinging at the things, he finished them all and found some food for the girl. "Here eat this." It was a Lunchable

Annabelle devoured the small package of food. She looked more like an animal eating that a human but she didn't care about looks anymore. She slipped her backpack off, stuffing it with those lunchables. She grabbed a lighter and a small bottle of lighter fluid, it come in handy later. "You...You sure you want me to come with you?" She asked uncertainly. She glanced over at the man unsure. She had learned the hard way, gun shot wound to the stomach, that she couldn't trust people easily. It was a miracle she had survived but at the time there was a nurse in their group. Sadly Annabelle was the only survivor that got through.

yes, wothout us, you would've soned out and got eaten, if I wasn't there you'd be dead, you need our help.

Annabelle resented that last comment but kept her mouth shut. "Can I trust you?" She asked suspiciously. "I saw what you did to that man." He was still laying down on the pavement. "He's going to attract more." She warned staying a step or two behind this man. She eyed the teens in the car. She was perhaps a year or two younger than them. She noted the one was blind and there was a younger boy in the front. They'll slow us down. Again she kept her thoughts to herself. She didnt need enemies now. If they were willing to protect her, she would protect them as well. "Alright, if you guys are alright with it, I'll come with you." She directed her comment to the people in the second car.

"OK, and dont worry about him, Ill deal with him."

Annabelle nods eyeing the body. She looks at the man then the kids in the car.