The Other side of Light and love in the Darkness.

Seele just stood there watching, as she always did. The two boy made no sense to her. But for some odd reason their fight excited her. Seele found herself a seat and began to watch the two. Legs crosses, hand folded and in her lap, Seele sat back and watched the two go at it. 'How fun!' she giggled.

Dirk gravatized himself, again. he sat be Seele, "so whats your answer?"

Seele stopped laughing and her face flashed red. "Uhh... Well..." she knew she wanted so much to say yes. It sounded fun, and again, the idea of a chosen family sounded fun. After all she was part of one, but she hadn't chosen them, they chose her. "It sounds... Nice! I'll join!" And with that it was done. She had just joined a 'mafia.' Whatever it was, if this seemingly nice boy was there, she was sure she would enjoy herself. Besides, she needed to branch out and meet new people. And what reason was there that was against it? Other than the boy on the phone.

"Great!" Then glancing at Kol, he shouted, "Punk's little sister, Off the phone we have a battle to finish!"

"Man! Shut yer trap! My sister would kill me if I didn't explain shit to her." His concentration snapped back to the phone. "No no... Some douche is trying to fight me and conned some chick into his mafia. Yes a mafia... No I'm not going to join." Kol sighed hearing her yell to talk to the guy. "No you can not talk to him. Sheesh..." His eyes darted over at Dirk. "He's a drag anyways. I wouldn't want you talking to a guy like that." Continuing on the phone he headed back into the building this time not turning back.

Gravity on Kol increased 100 percent, "You will join someday, Mark these words..." Then letting the gravity return to normal, he turned to Seele, "lets go..."

((OCC: I have never played two people... wish me luck xD))
Maree looked around at her new victims to burn, not humans, plants. "Which one.?Ah there are so many." Maree asked herself. "I wonder what Ally is doing. I will wait for her here." Maree started to shoot fire out of her hands and burning plants.
Ally saw Maree and quietly flew up to her. "Boo!" she shouted as she touched her back. "What are we going to do this year? Burn the school, or the teacher's desk or what?" she asked.
Maree turned around and almost shot fire at Ally. "Grr! Why did you do that?! If you weren't my best friend, I would kill you!" Maree threatened. "Well, it depends what the teachers do to us. Let's start out with spit balls, and then gum and then something else."
"'Kay great! Can't wait! Now let's go talk to some of the other students! Please?" Ally asked. "Hm... which one. Let's wait for someone to come over here!"

Seele eyes were full and round, eager to see what would happen. She had just joined a mafia and this feeling that came with was exciting. When the boy told her to go, she went. "Where are we going?" she asked in a light voice. Surprisingly she had joined this boys mafia, and she didn't even know his name... he had said something about the Con... Conjello? Conerllo? Oh, thats right, it was Contello!

"Lets ask those girls over there to Join as well!" Dirk grinned his teeth gleaming white, he undid his uniform coat and unbuttoned his white shirt showing a pure white tank top, that gripped his chest flashing the muscles he had... he walked to the two girls.

((Us??? Maree and Ally?))
Maree stood looking at Ally. "Crow (as she called her), what are we to do this school year?"
"Cause problems... that's all we ever do." Ally answered plainly.
"But this year is a new year! Why must we stay the same? I don't want to use my fire-bending to destroy another school! I might go to jail!" Maree complained.
"Oh sush up! Don't be a whiner! It's fun! Don't leave me!" Ally pleaded. Ally began to whisper, "Hey, there's a group of kids walking towards us..."

Kol sighed exiting out of the call. Dirk was a jerk and he wasn't going to join the guys Mafia. Why him anyways? What was so great about him? Ugh, the man shook his head hearing all the chatter outside. His place to dorm was first priority. Screw school... It could wait. He looked around instantly coming up to his room number. The man opened the door and saw half of it was occupied. Kol never even gave it a thought to who he could have been rooming with. He just wanted rest.

Dirk grinned at the two girls, his eyes held a seductive look, "Hey do you want to join a school club?"

Seele felt a bit awkward as her new 'family member' began to chat up the couple of girls. She stood of to the side to avoid pulling much attention to herself. Her hands were clamped together as she watched with a near blank, and ghostly white, face.

Maree looked at Ally. "A school club? Hmmm..." she said to herself. I wonder what kind. "Mr. Whatever your name is, I'd be happy to join your little club. If you only tell me of what it is."
Ally stared at the ground under her, "I will not join your little club... not until you prove me of your worth! I have questions!" Ally was always this way, full of questions. "First who are you? And what is this group? Is it fun? Exciting?--" Ally stopped when she heard Maree suddenly say 'I'd be happy to join your little club'. "Wh-what?! How can you just go on... just, just, just saying that you will go in the club?! What's wrong with you?!" she burst out interrupting anyone about to speak.

Dirk laughed "It's a mafia, more like a vigilante group. we use our powers to stop others from using theirs for dangerous things all while reaping the rewards...." he smiled a smile with perfectly white teth, he then threw his arm around Seele "And this is Seele Our newest member, its me Seele and my broski from last year, Cyan Eriks."

Seele stiffened at his action. It felt so odd... She didn't know what to do. Her pale white face flushed a deep red, and her muscles became tense. Her eyes widened and her whole mind shut down. Honestly it wasn't that big of a deal, but Seele had no idea how to handle it. All she could do was smile.

Maree looked at Crow, Crow was sure not to like the group but Maree was tempted to join. She had never been bad before she met Crow she was a shy, regular girl... but Crow was friendly to her and tried to "raise" Maree to be like herself, but inside Maree was always good. "Sounds.... boring. Well, I will think about it." Maree said looking more at Crow than anyone.

Crow looked at Maree with a sly smile on her face, 'good' she thought 'she didn't fall into his trap! How smart Maree is getting!' "I will not join... unfortunately, it-it is just not Crow." Even Crow herself called herself Crow. "I'm sorry but I must go."
Maree saw crow turn and walk away then she looked at the boy and whispered "I'll join... just not at this moment.... thanks for the offer."

he smiled "Ok thanks for joining in the future..."

Kol was far too bored in the useless and pathetic wait to see who his room mate was. Maybe they weren't important or just a book worm in the already getting ready for the classes. His body shivered in disgust as his thoughts went back to the ones he met earlier. Dirk was a jerk but at least the female wasnt that bad. She seemed nice from the small bit she actually spoke. He felt alone and even wanting to be back even if it meant to deal with the other. Ugh, imbecile. Kol's steps lead him to the only exit of the building which shown there were now four, not just two. Another trick to be sold into his pathetic "club." He sighed and shook his head, throwing Dirk out of the way. "More pathetic recruiting? Really?" He stepped to the women and gave a smile. "I am going to apologize for the jerk's actions..." Kol turned and saw the woman from before. A bright smile swept across his face with the instant change in emotion. He sat next to her seeing her face showed one thing but the real emotions showed another. "Are you okay?

"Jerk? haha, Ladies I apologize for this Rude persons Motions towards you. It pains my heart to see a delinquent like him, not in a place where he can be reformed like my club..." Dirk moaned dramatically...