The Organization of Men in Suits (O.M.I.S)

DONT FORGET SUPER HOT

Tae Yang is also cute. Love him with a hat. and my GOD can he SING *faint

Oh and don't forget Seungri and Daesung and G-Dragon =^0^= Oh! They're all so hawt!

Ahem.... Anyway... I should get that IC up xD

LOL yeah...before we end up fan-girling and nothing gets done xD That would be bad, haha.

Nuuuuuuuu woe is me! I forgot to use Kyo and Jason to explain their stuff as well xD *quickly goes to edit the post*

I nearly over killed with my one character. but it made up for the lack of profile though.

No problem! :D Axel sounds so cool and nonchalant, he's awesome so I didn't mind reading all of it xD

Haha, thanks! I love Axel. Fell in love with him even though I just made him four days ago xD

I think Alice is going to have to haze him a little if you don't mind xD

haha i don't mind. i'll just have to figure out a female character to balance it out.

Name: Natasha Romanoff

Appearance: Black Widow scarlett-johansson-9563761-1280-800 (1).jpg

Scarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow-Yay-Nay.jpg

Role/Occupation: O.M.I.S as an assassin.

History: Natasha came from Russia with her mother her father died in a car accident, it was offered a job for her mother and they moved to America, Natasha was like 10 years old then and didn't knew what her mother job was. Her mother was working for O.M.I.S. But when one day when Natasha was 17 years old her mother died in the middle of a mission. From there on O.M.I.S. took her cuz she had potential like her mother and trained her in assassination.

hey Clock, should I be heading to the same boss meeting as you, or a separate one?

You can go to the same one. Partnering up for a job, maybe, or for a different job (you can decide) ^^