ALWAYS OPEN The Only Way To Go Is Up ~ Story Proper~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
  • A still unsure hand would stray to the back of his neck when the rider mentions...well Kamen Rider.
    "Maybe, but this place certainly isn't a safe place going by the residents. And there's no telling where another might-"

His gaze keeps the kid in the corner of his view, seeing him making his way elsewhere, where Touma spots him...walking past a bunch of fairies?
    "-might show up again, like those?" The entire scene is going by fast, even by his standards. "Although now I gotta consider if some things here aren't so hostile given he's just walking by them."

However, there'd be a slight relief from the fact that one of the combatants would be following behind him...even if he feels like its less of a guardian watching over the kid and more like two kids making a mad dash around a forest.
  • The dog takes one glance at the fairies letting him be and proceeds to...well, go by them. He's not injured enough to eat one yet, so he lets them be too.

Now, he simply has to decide where to go. So, he teleports his knife to his hand, before he places its blade tip to the ground...and drops it.
    It points east. He heads east.

Last edited:
The Eleventh Harbinger, Childe

@ThePotatoGod @NyxieRina @Kirie98 @Midle1998

"Wasn't expecting a battle so soon, but let's make this quick."

Ah, if there was a kind of battle that was the worst... it was the one that was against a group of nuisances that were little more then a roadblock. He doubted these things had much power together.

The only one that seemed to pose if any a threat were the flying birds- easy maneuverability in the sky. Raising his arm forward, water erupted forth, taking the form of a bow.

However, just before he could release his arrow, one of those orbs with tongues rolled straight for him- but it was thankfully intercepted via Poco stringing his guitar.

Aiming almost straight up, he shot his "arrow"- although in truth, it could be called more similar to a water balloon.

One packed with enough pressure to deal plenty of damage. Landing straight in the midst of the enemies, the arrow could explode outwards, washing them away... along with providing another nasty surprise.

<<Effect Riptide Mark enabled! Watery explosions will keep affecting enemies touched via water produced from the Eleventh Harbingers vision for two GM posts, assuming the effect is not reapplied!!>>

With that attack done to take out enemies from both land and sea, it was time to get into the melee of things. Pulling the bow apart, it formed two elegant short dual-blades- before those two being combined together again to form a dual-ended lance.

Seemed like someone was being a show-off.

Regardless, the Harbinger changed his form into water, using it to quickly get behind the enemies- and slashed in a wide U shape, aimed to group the enemies back towards Team 1.​

Reactions: Sun_Lord

• Josuke sighed as he started to walk. The path was definitely not something he liked. And he now realized he had this odd feeling of being watched as they progressed. Something about the trees, they were off. They seemed real enough, that was a terrifying thing to see. He hated how they really had taken the time to go through the forest as the trees seemed to sway in unnatural sways and that did not match the strength of the light breeze that blew every now and again. This was not good, not good at all. He was trying to remain calm.

As they entered the clearing, he took a deep breath and started to look around, focusing on the area around him. The feeling of being watch had only grown now. He lowered his voice to where it could barely be auditable. "Soft & Wet." He manifested his stand behind him, ready to defend them if need be.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Topless @shinku @Ori

• Jason could not help but laugh a little. He had watched every minute of that cringy cartoon with Richie, he should have seen such a thing coming from Kirby there. Food ge could do. He had some snacks in his pack. "Sure, here you go." He reached into his pack and tossed a power bar to Kirby before giving one to Richie before he turned to his companions. Once again listening to them as they spoke.

"Do you take your reward in bullets, fool?" Jason asked upon hearing the man had been cheering for the blocks.

"Money is no object for me." Jason spoke through his disguised voice under his Redhood. "As for my name, you may all call me Redhood. That is all you are getting. For now." He looked at the boy who was devouring his food in his hands. "We had better keep moving. I have a feeling we have quite a lot of ground to cover. And h pink put is already running." He motioned to the ever decreasing in size ball of Pink. He wasn't worried about the pink puff, he would live. But he didn't like the idea of waiting around for more enemies to find them.

interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mr_Meekins @NyxieRina @noob13241 @Goonfire

• Love

• A crystal forest. Despite its looks, he could tell that the trees, plants, and shrubbery here were very much alive. Rudeus wondered just what sort of fauna was waiting for them here. Perhaps some sort of crystalline rock creature? He was half-expecting now to fight a crystal/rock lizard. Their path took them to a thick mass of the crystal forest. Rudeus approached the mass of reflective, shining greenery in front of them, placing his hand on it and trying to make sense of its make and feel.

"... I guess we'll have to go down that way." He points, looking down the path. Further, deeper into this forest. Given the path had been it had to go somewhere.

Rudeus - #E25041

@Gotham Knight Todd as Josuke Higashikata
    @Ori as Blitzo
    @Topless as Shujinko and Resujou Kanou
    @Kirie98 as Rudeus Greyrat
    @shinku as Burt Vaughn, 'The White Devil'

• Jeanne steps out, facing the two slowly-moving sludges, while keeping her eye on the Raven and its lantern. Heat forms in the lantern, before it's launched out as a flaming projectile straight towards the Saint. Banner planted, Jeanne braced herself, as the fireball clashed against the projected barrier of Luminosite Eternelle. A brief burst clashing against an invisible barrier of light.

"Haahhg!" Taking her banner up, she swept it to the side to sweep it across both the trudging black masses in front of her.

Jeanne - #F7DA64

@ThePotatoGod as Ruby Rose
    @Midle1998 as Jaune Arc
    @SorryTM as Tartaglia
    @NyxieRina as Poco
    @Kirie98 as Jeanne D'Arc

Last edited:
'̵͓̱͓̖̙̣̄̈́͝Ȉ̷̻̏̓͆͝͠ń̴̨̟͇̪͍̹͑̑̎̌̋t̸͖͗̓̍̚͜r̴̬͂́̐̎͊ư̴̥̮̈́̀d̵͍͉̝̩̞̏̂e̸͚͓̻͊͂͋͌r̸̫̤̘͖̄̒̎̀s̶͉̠̘̣͙͐͌̐̃̈̒.̶̺̂̃ ̶̢͖̦̟̪͌͐̑͋͐̉Ē̷̢̺͙ͅl̷̢̤̲̠̂͆i̸͖̖͖̦̓m̵̲̘͚̠̖̝̀͠i̸͎̻͖͈̓̎̎̄̓̔n̶̰̬͐̑̊a̷͕͔̔ţ̶̝̫̝̾̾̔͌ḛ̵͒̒̈́ͅ.̴̰͓̙̫̺̀͌͛͗'̵̧̛̟̟̺͇́̔̽̎̀ͅ '̷͚͈͔̫̯͊̒̂̕I̶̡̦̼̖͇͠ņ̶̬͎̭͌͛̑t̶͖̩͌ȓ̴͎̟͓̟͕ụ̴̜͋̀̑d̵̠̰̰̭̓̇͗͐͜e̴͚͙̤̭̭̒̓̽r̸̡̢̼̝͂́̕͠͠s̸̰̣͚̙͠.̴̡̧̗̌ ̷͖̪̾̓̂̚E̸̟̮̟͋̎̋l̷̩̯̖͚̂̿͗̅́ͅí̴̺̬̼͛̆ḿ̴̢̬̥̰̤͝i̷̟͓̥͇͂͒͠n̴̫̯̋̋́á̸̰̤̖͂̾̓͘ţ̵̩̭͂ĕ̶̻͈̪͎͔̚.̵̢̯͙̈́̇̍̓'̸͈̟͕̔̆̃͌'̵̦̆̿͗̕Ḯ̴̬̲̭̒̏͘n̶̮̻̋t̴̩̠͝r̶̢̊̈ṵ̶̡̠̓͗d̷̜̔̉̃̌è̷̞͉̣̝̌̾͝r̴͕͑s̷̬͒.̸̥̮̱̇̓ ̶̟̺͉̗͐Ĕ̴͖̱͇͓̾͋l̴̗͝ͅí̷̡͖̈͒͜ͅm̶͖̤̙̯͗͌i̵̜͒͐̊ņ̶͓͎̲͐͋̓͝ā̷̞́͜ͅt̷̫̟͝ͅĕ̶̼̞̄̅͝.̵̛͕͔͕̆͒͝'̶̡͔̫͓̃͐͆

Though thankfully, Nahida is smart enough to realize its encryption and is able to make a decent translation.

'Intruders. Eliminate.'

"Oh..." Were these being only being mid-controlled by another? There was only one thought being run through their heads... Could she even hope to free them?

Just then however, the wheel with a lions head suddenly charged straight for her..! She instinctively shot out her hands, despite knowing it wouldn't do any good...

Until Jax managed to defend her with a strange stick, knocking it away. Strangely enough, the floating dog-gun floating by the girl had glowed a little brighter at said attack

<<The Neo Akasha Terminal has been charged a little>>

"Thank you, Jax... can you protect me a little longer? I know I can break those whatever is making those creature so aggressive!"

If she couldn't even manage something like that... was she even fit to call herself an Archon?

With a little huff of determination, she set herself back into reaching for a connection... though this time, she only attempted to reach into the crows mind, blocking out all other sources of influence it could feel excluding her own.

And it was less a gentle knock and more of flooding open a door.

Or at the least, flooding with love.

Nahida sent over numerous memories from differing species, but they all had the same meaning at the end.

A mothers warming embrace.

Friends happily playing in a field.

A sign of affection from a lover.

Anything to show the bird that it was loved, that it was not alone, that it was cared for.

If she couldn't help free the bird with over five-hundred years of love... nothing could.

• Poco
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @ThePotatoGod

Poco's wide reaching attack often served as good support in the battles he'd done, and he was pleased to see it was just as effective here are it was back home. Though he'd never seen anyone swallow his notes before.

Focusing back on the battle, he grinned. "Is the music not to your taste?" He punned. "Too bad! Musical Mayhem!" He strummed his guitar again, sending more aggressive notes

• Trainer Flora
    Interaction: @ThePotatoGod @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Ori @Goonfire @dark

"Alien?!" Flora sounded startled at that. "I've heard of that term before, but I dont think it's been proven if any Pokémon are like that..."

"Ghr-mrr." [If he tries to attack us I'll hit him with my Dragon Claw.] Meatball offered as the pink Ben listed the Vulpimancer's capabilities. It seemed and sounded okay, but you could never be too sure.

Flora had kept a watchful eye on Ben, wanting to make sure he didn't exit the Pokedex app and started to peek through the more private stuff on her phone. As such, she noticed the watch he was wearing flickering to a bunch of silhouettes, and noticing something familiar in them. "Was that a Vaporeon?" Vaporeon had some of the most distinct head and body shapes of any Pokémon, and especially among its fellow Eeveelutions. But Ben had said that there weren't any Pokémon in his world (that was still weird to think about), so it couldn't have been one, right? Maybe one of these 'aliens' looked just like one? She wondered how Penny would react to a weird version of one of her Veevees.

Before she could ask, the other green Ben also erupted in green light revealing... another human? Before she could ask, Benji would get angry and suddenly fire lasers from his eyes.

Flora ducked as best she can on Koraidon, and Meatball also got into a low battle stance. She looked wide-eyed at that man. "... Do humans have powers in your world?"

• King Dedede
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Mr_Meekins @LuckycoolHawk9 @noob13241 @Goonfire

Dedede didn't think much of the name 'Kamen Rider' or 'Red Hood'. Plenty of people, and heck, even plenty of species on Popstar had weird names. This was practically normal.

The king penguin puffed up his chest. "As for me, I'm King Dedede, the Great King of Dreamland. Pleasure to meetcha."

"Now the lil' pink guy who came with me is Kirby. He's a friend and we're pretty tight. Ain't that right Kir-"
    He looked around, just now noticing that the puffball was nowhere in sight. "Oh for the love of- There he goes again." He smacked his head. "Let's go after him. Kirby!" Just like that, Dedede ran off to find his puffy rival, still carrying that heavy hammer in his hands.

Interaction: @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @NyxieRina @LuckycoolHawk9 @Goonfire @noob13241

"As a matter of fact, I'd like it no other way."
The hand laughed at the father's remark. He was quite funny, much like the rest of everyone there. This might be more enjoyable than he initially thought.

To him, it didn't matter where they went. The way things looked, there was no escaping where they were.
It didn't matter where they were, not like it's any different back home
At least here, he was a stranger and the roads he would walk would all be new. That alone seemed good enough for the hand.

"Well compadres, I believe the bubblegum is leading the way. Best get a move on."

• "Upsydaisy-" Jax said as he picked up Nahida and placed her on his shoulders, bouncing out of the way of the fireballs shot his way by the evil crow.

"Whatever you're planning to do, I hope you can come up with it fast!"

Jax ran around to avoid the fireballs, also mindfully watching the other monsters in case they recovered from his earlier attack. He eventually stopped and decided to see what would happen if he retaliated, winding up his hammer and smacking one of the fireballs back.

@SorryTM
    @ThePotatoGod

• Blitz didn't know how long he could suck up his rage before his balls would heal. How humiliating, he thought, that he would be taking all this abuse the moment he woke up from his nightmare. He hoped at least that his friends were sent to similar places and not utterly lost to the void of eternal death. That would suck major lobster d$#%.

Damn, he thought, even his thoughts were censored. The guy with the weird hairdo had a point about his censored cussing being kinda odd. He just thought it was a side effect of getting hit too hard on the head or something.

He followed the others west just to see where he'd end up. He planned to kill something once his health recovered, just to blow off some steam. He'd kill the humans if he were sure that being alone in this vast unknown place was a good idea. He was used to having a team by his side. He had to admit to himself that he needed others just as badly as he was sure they needed his trigger finger. They were all in it together whether they liked it or not.

@ThePotatoGod
    @Topless
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @Kirie98
    @shinku

• As terezi followed the weird humans she continued to gather intellectual data on everything they said during conversation. She heard things about aliens and pokemon, and ultimately discovered that at least one of the identical smelling boys could turn into an alien. She thought she smelled and heard him slapping a watch on his arm that made him transform. Interesting... Could she steal it, maybe? She had to keep gathering information.

While she was deep in thought, Terezi heard a thud as Misaka fell and yelled out in shock. She turned, addressing her new acquaintance, assuming the alarm was a result of the boy transforming.

"Hey, are you ok Misaka? What happened? I literally can't see anything." Terezi snorted while grinning. She extended a hand, offering to help the female earth human up to her feet.

@ThePotatoGod
    @Crow
    @LuckycoolHawk9
    @Kirie98
    @NyxieRina
    @Goonfire
    @dark

Jaune arc, The Rusted Knight
(Magical Forest>>>Northwest)

The Rusted Knight, as he was now called, hesitated for a moment, considering how much to reveal to this younger version of Ruby. With a determined nod, Jaune joined the group, ready to face whatever challenges awaited them in this mysterious new world. The Rusted Knight, once again embracing the role of a protector, couldn't shake the feeling that their journey held significance beyond their understanding.
---------------------------
Combat
Jaune quickly assessed the situation as the bizarre creatures closed in. The flying orbs with tongues, the sludges, and the raven with its flaming projectile presented a unique challenge. Seeing the orb lunging at him with an open mouth, Jaune raised his shield defensively, bracing for the impact. The creature collided with his shield, its tongue recoiling as it tasted the metallic surface.

As Childe faced a similar attack, Jaune couldn't help but marvel at the unique abilities each member of the group displayed. He noticed Ruby's powerful rifle and Poco's musical attacks, each contributing in their own way. The collaboration was both strange and fascinating.

Deciding to take action, Jaune swung his broken sword at the orb that had just tried to bite him. The blade glowed with a faint aura, and with a swift motion, he aimed to cut through the creature's tongue, attempting to disable its ability to attack.

"Stay back!" Jaune called out to his comrades, positioning himself to defend against any incoming threats. The battlefield was chaotic, but he knew that cooperation was key to overcoming this strange encounter.

Magical Forest >> Northeast
Burt Vaughn
"The White Devil"

Burt kept pace with the group as they went deeper the crystal forest with a cautious yet determined demeanor. His keen senses were on high alert, and his observant eyes scanned the surroundings for any signs of danger or unusual occurrences. The dense greenery and crystal-like structures made for a surreal landscape, creating an atmosphere of both wonder and uncertainty.

As they progressed deeper into the forest, Burt couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The unnatural swaying of the trees and the odd sensation of being watched put him on edge. Despite his small size, Burt's agile limbs carried him swiftly through the terrain, and he maintained a vigilant posture.

His hand rested on the handle of 'Coyote', his pistol. The comforting weight of the firearm reassured him, knowing that its versatile bullets could be crucial in the face of unknown challenges. He was no stranger to adversity, having faced prejudice and threats in his past.

• "Graargghhhrrrese paths are clear of any visible - errr, smellable - enemies, the Southern path's got a wall but we should be able to punch it clean, though," Wildmutt, as his voice morphed from growls to speech, points to the Northeast, "I'm picking up something- no, someone - over there."

Wildmutt continues.

latest

"You're the first Ben I've seen who summons from a watch. Every other Ben I've seen - and Gwen 10 - turns into aliens. And apparently you're the first one with a Wildmutt translator too."

Wildmutt briefly turns to Flora and Meatball.

"You don't have to worry 'bout Wildmutt. Most other Vulpinmancers on the other hand - speaking from experience, let's just say that being on the recieving end of their wrath isn't the best feeling. Had the misfortune of being chased by a pack of 'em in the Null Void when - long story short - my Omnitrix-wearing wrist was trapped between dimensions, so I had a hard time transforming."

@ThePotatoGod @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Ori @Goonfire @dark @NyxieRina

• "A potential trap you say," Nobeta speaks as she aims her staff at the hedge, "shall I trigger it?"

@dark
    @Crow
    @Topless
    @ThePotatoGod (GM)

Mono

The child's eyes went wide as he looked around at the others. Things from the Nowhere?! He looked at them before realising they weren't monsters from his homeland. Well now... he looked around for a TV, hoping to pacify them, but as expected, nothing was there.
He began to panic, looking around at the other people around him, way taller than him.

He was used to this...but these...these things, these people...undistorted, untouched...they made him shudder. Were they...normal? Or were they just another of the Signal Tower's awful hallucinations?

His nine-inch frame shuddered before he tried running away to behind the trees, his brown trenchcoat a stark contrast against the beautiful emerald grass.
Jin

The demon would've followed whichever group was larger at the moment, letting their size shift to just on the shorter side before rushing to catch up with them, walking a few inches about the ground.

Humming a tune, they played with their hands, seemingly carefree as non-existent eyes flicked from one member of the group to the other, studying them.

Reverser

The dual black-and-white coloured man watched them from the skies above as one person transformed into some sort of alien. He sat on his hoverboard and patiently waited to see where they could go.

Maybe he could use Reversion on one of them...but that would take too much effort...maybe he could go down and talk to them? Well...they didn't seem too hostile...yet.

He kicked his feet down and rode down, hovering slightly behind them.

Last edited:

• Combat

Interaction: @Ori @SorryTM
    As Jax picked up Nahida and ran around avoiding the Crow's fireballs, the other two monsters recovered, with the Incomplete Soul pushing the Racing Leo off of its sludge like body and allowing it to stabilize. Once more, the Racing Leo revved its tire, burning rubber against the marble tile as it let out a roar that caused weird circles to appear all over the area. Circles that after a few blinks, conjured a massive log that pushes whatever's on it. Which just so happened to include Jax as he got close to one! This is augmented by the Incomplete Soul as it raises its arms, causing the logs to be lit aflame, exploding into chunks that rain around the dynamic duo!

Nahida's mental assault on the Crow appears to be working as the avian creature began to wobble mid air, letting out an ear piercing cry as its body began to pulse green. You can feel it work, and with a little more time, Nahida could most likely purify this creature!

Enemies Left: 3

- -{[Racing Leo]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O][X][X]

- -{[Incomplete Soul]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][X]

- -{[Nightlight Raven]} - -

ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O]-{(O)}

PURIFICATION STATUS EFFECT
    -Converts Enemies into Allies. Hit an enemy with this with the same amount as the enemy HP to successfully convert them.-

• Combat

--Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @NyxieRina
    With his veteran experience as a long huntsman, Jaune managed to take advantage of the orb choking on Poco's prior notes and slaying the beast, the cut causing the floating mouth to squirt out black liquid that served as the creature's own blood as its form evaporated into smoke. After which, Childe began to move, his spread of arrows dealing a massive blow to the enemy engagement, pinning down most of the fliers and managing to push down the muttering Prism to height that can easily be reached with a jump.

Seeing this as her chance, Ruby leapt up to the prism, changing her weapon from a rifle to a large, imposing red scythe. She swung it at the Prism, which managed to knock it down to ground level for the others to deal with it. After quickly manuevering her body to step on her scythe's curved blade, she pulled the rifle's trigger, firing a shot that surely the prism to propel her towards another floating orb, swinging her scythe down at it, which sliced it down before her blade struck one of the glass trees, digging onto its trunk and getting stuck there, forcing Ruby to hold onto the pole arm and step onto the trunk for support, struggling to get her weapon unstuck for a bit.

The defense seemed to work, though part of the flag that her spear is wrapped around appears to have lit aflame right before Childe's water arrows managed to quell its flame, preventing anything from being burnt. Using this momentum, Jeanne struck at the slugs with a sweeping swing, pushing both of them away as they hardened their slug bodies to lessen the blow. Though unfortunately for them, Childe blindsided them with his water blades, slicing up one of them and pushing the other one back towards Jeanne to take care of.

Poco continues his musical assault on the flying spheres as he strummed his guitar in an aggressive melody, spreading notes like gas, notes whirling about in a cyclone that slammed against the other spheres, exploding them into goop–such is the power of music, it seems.

Enemies Left: 8

<CONNECTION LOST>

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER A]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [X][X][X]

<CONNECTION LOST>

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER B]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

<CONNECTION LOST>

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER C]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

<CONNECTION LOST>

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER D]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

- -{[MUTTERING PRISM]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    2X
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O][X][X]

WET STATUS EFFECT
    -The Enemy is now wet. Takes double damage to lightning, lessens the damage on fire.-

- -{[NIGHTLIGHT RAVEN]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][X]

WET STATUS EFFECT
    -The Enemy is now wet. Takes double damage to lightning, lessens the damage on fire.-​

- -{[INCOMPLETE SOUL A]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][X][X]

WET STATUS EFFECT
    -The Enemy is now wet. Takes double damage to lightning, lessens the damage on fire.-​

<CONNECTION LOST>

- -{[INCOMPLETE SOUL B]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    [/div]

• Exploration

Heading south, they find that the glass trees seem to part, revealing three more paths for them to thread. None of which appear to have any dangers at the immediate moment–well, aside from the dangers each other posed. Perhaps it's a good time for everyone to get to know one another as they thread along whichever path they chose.

• Exploration

"Someone's up north, huh…That's useful intel" Ben nodded as Wildmutt told them what he smelled, finding that there might be something worth investing northeast from here. Hopefully that someone he sniffed out could tell them what's actually happening. As he mentioned the punchable wall, The Greener Ben turned into what's essentially just an older man and smacked the aforementioned wall in sheer frustration, revealing the path connecting to the south that trails east parallel to the path the wall was connected to in the first place. This led to Flora wondering if people in their world had powers. "If their world is anything like mine, then it depends if they're alien hybrids or magic users. Usually it's the former. Sometimes, both." Ben sighed, "Can't really deny how uncannily human some aliens managed to look." He added as Wildmutt mentions that his Omnitrix is the only one that could summon Aliens along with a wild universal translator.

"
    I'm surprised you can tell that much, Mangey." Ben chuckled a bit, letting out the second name he had given to his own Wildmutt, "I guess my Azmuth's just built different." He says, scratching the vulpimancer's head with the ball of his cane before heading to the turn north. "I think it's obvious where we're going, right?" Ben says, pushing up his heart shaped shades. Following the only untransformed Ben at this point, the path appears to curve west once more until yet another fork in the road. Wildmutt can instinctively smell that the south path splits off to a dead end and curves around north–whoever built this place really loves long winding paths.

So far no enemies, too. How fortunate.

• Exploration

Following Kirby, the gang would stumble across what appears to be a nest made out of glass sticks, surrounded by glass trees instead of the crystal wheat crops that appeared in the crossroads with the floating fairies, who are still somewhat engrossed in their discussion about something. As most of you ran past the fairies to chase down the puffball, one of you heard them mention something about a 'Key' and 'Stairs'.

Whatever that means.

Anyway, ontop of the glass sticked nest was a golden box, glittering a bit. Hayato cracks his fists as he approaches the puffball's side, thinking it'll try to open it first. Just so that if it's something dangerous hiding in there, he could punch it in the face much quicker.

• Exploration

Interaction:@noob13241
      As the doog headed east, the child would find his path being abruptly stopped by taller crops of crystal wheat, forcing his path to change and alert him to a split path. North or south? Maybe go back to the where the others are? At this point, both options sound good.

• Following behind, Touma glances at the fairies as they pass by, pausing actually to bother chatting given the circumstances. Especially since as far as he can see, nothing's with the rest of the group besides a big box.

So...he goes to say hello to the fairies. With a tad bit of caution, the novelist speaks out.
    "Hey, we might be intruding a bit, but can I ask if any of you might know about a key up?"

And that caution takes the form of reading a bit ahead of the curve. Keys and a stair aren't a good pair in what might be a Wonder World situation, and more often than not, a goal would be to go up rather than descend.

• The second crossroad would be solved much faster than the last. And by that, I mean instead of relying on dowsing methods, Ken proceeds to take one step back.

And tosses his knife upwards...landing blade side into the ground. So, Ken picks the weapon up and proceeds southward.

• When they went along the south path, it splits into three paths. This proved to be a problem. "Looks like the path splits into three here." Shujinko spoke "We have about four options in this scenario; keep going south, go left, go right or we split up into pairs. Burt, Rudeus, Blitz, Josuke, what do you guys prefer? Each one had its own consequence."

"I'm all in to split up into three." Retsujo said and then Shujinko replied "I didn't asked for your opinion, Retsujo." Retsujo pouted out of anger "Hmph!"

@ThePotatoGod
    @Ori
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @Kirie98
    @shinku

• Poco
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998

Poco did a little dance, twirling and tapping in place as the rest of the orbs exploded from his music. "Ole~!" He held his hand out in a flourish as if holding it out to an imaginary audience with imaginary applause.

"Ergh, I hope these things won't stick." He complained mildly at the goop left behind by the orbs. That would just be very inconvenient.

He then noticed the flourish one of his teammates did left them in a little tricky situation. "Oh! Need help Ruby?" He didn't wait for an answer as he made his way over to her and her stuck weapon. He placed his guitar down and grabbed onto the end of the scythe's pole arm, to try and help dislodge it from the tree.

Unfortunately, Poco isn't exactly the strongest Brawler physically. More than that, he wasn't playing his music anymore so no notes were flying to help the other two attack the remaining enemies.

• Trainer Flora
    Interaction: @ThePotatoGod @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Ori @Goonfire @dark @Foxes81_of_Anime
    (Name colors have been changed due to Multiple Pokemon appearing)

The trainer was stunned silent at that knowledge. "That sounds.... complicated..." She said after a little while. "There are people who can use psychic moves like some Pokemon... but I've never heard anything like that before."

"Wait, what was that?" She asked as a piece of the Ben Lore caught up to her. "If they can transform like a Ditto, what can you do?" She asked Pink Ben. It seemed weird that three similar boys (brothers? cousins?) had seemingly similar appearances and abilities, except for apparently Pink Ben.

Meatball apparently had a similar thought. "Agrias. Ga." [Maybe he's like a regional form,] He lowered his head, as if to hide his chuckle.

Flora looked down at her steed. "Feeling a little lonely bud?" She asked, misinterpreting the action.

"Mrr? Riagsh...?" [Uh, maybe a little?] Meatball looked up wondering, where she was going with this.

"I could bring out one of our teammates here. They're probably curious about whats going on." She explained.

"Gieis!" [Sure!] Meatball agreed. He'd like to talk to someone who could understand him

As Flora checked her Team, she realized she made a small error on her part. Almost everyone on her current Team was very slow. While the group wasn't moving too fast, she didn't want them to accidentally fall behind the group. They were also mostly too big to ride alongside her on Meatball. That only left two options and given one of their attitudes, that was cut down to only one.

Flora unclipped one of the Pokeballs from her belt, a simple Pokeball with a small ink paw print on top. "Come on out Pretzel."

A beam of light exited the ball, which formed into the shape of a dog. When the light faded away a dog that looked like it was made of different types of bread appeared. The Dachsbun looked around excitedly at the new area, his tail wagging vigorously and spreading the smell of a fresh bakery everywhere.

"Bworark! Boawrk Bork?" [Hiyah Trainer! Ooh, where are we? What is this place? Who are these people? Are we on a new adventure? What pokemon are you?] Pretzel barked rapidly as he tried to approach Wildmutt to sniff him, not caring at all how weird he looked.

"Agi! Riahs." [Hi Pretzel! It's a long story.]
    Meatball greeted, before trying to explain to his teammate whats going down. (A story which will not be written because we already know whats going on)

• King Dedede
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Mr_Meekins @LuckycoolHawk9 @noob13241 @Goonfire

As Dedede ran after Kirby, he didn't hear much from the fairies he passed by. Were they even fairies? They didn't look like the natives of Ripple Star or Floralia, but probably not. Anyway, the things inside the room sounded much more interesting than going back and listening in to some gossip.

"Shiny." Which was a pretty apt description all things considered. Especially that golden chest in the middle where Kamen Rider and Kirby were at. That sounded like something worth checking.

Dedede loomed behind them, looking over the human's shoulder as he opened the chest. "There better not be a demon lord in that thing." He commented, thinking back to Dark Nebula and how it was also sealed in a chest. The last thing he needed was a possession fight, either with him fighting the possessee or being possessed.

Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Goonfire @noob13241 @ThePotatoGod

The hand followed along with the rest of his compadres to eventually stumble upon what appeared to be a nest surrounded by trees of glass. He had gone to many places, and wandered many lands, but none were quite like this.

"A little sore on the eyes."

On the way there, he overheard some creatures mention a key and stairs...
"Ain't that convenient... Listen y'all, I don't think cavemanning that little chest ya got there will work. I suggest we find a "key"..."

The hand then looks around for anything that looks like stairs.

Magical Forest >> Northeast

Burt Vaughn
"The White Devil"

Burt's small, inquisitive eyes glanced down each of the split paths. His furry ears perked up in a heightened state of awareness as his eyes darted from one path to another. The glassy trees with their vibrant leaves seemed to shimmer and reflect in the surreal lighting of the magical forest. The air was filled with an otherworldly tranquility, yet the choice of which path to take brought a sense of uncertainty.

"I reckon we should stick together for now. Should we encounter danger on any of those paths, we'd have more chance of dealing with them together right? After all, this is a foreign place, and it might be wise to navigate it as a group. As to which path to take, I'll go with whatever the majority decides."

@ThePotatoGod
@Ori
@Gotham Knight Todd
@Kirie98
@Topless