ALWAYS OPEN The Only Way To Go Is Up ~ Story Proper~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• Trainer Flora
    Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 (Ben Grass), @ThePotatoGod (Ben Pink)

"Mrr!" [Hello!] Meatball greeted the boys, but mostly Benji since he was the one to greet him first. He liked that guy.

Flora wasn't too surprised that they didn't know what a Koraidon was. It was a relatively new addition to the Pokedex, and there were only two in existence anyway (but the less they talked about the second one the better). That comment didn't clue her in yet that no one here knew what a Pokemon was.

"... He looks like a 'Meatball'." Flora answered Benji's inquiry. "He also likes sandwiches a lot, but Meatball sandwiches are his favorite."

"Gia?" [Sandwich?] Meatball perked up upon hearing his favorite word. Upon seeing that there was no sandwich or picnic table set up he drooped in disappointment. The big dragon then went up to his trainer and began nuzzling her side. "Groughhh riah?" [Flora, can you make me a sandwich please?] Alongside his affectionate nuzzling, he was also giving her his best impression of puppy eyes, which looked a tad ridicuous on him.

"Hehe, not right now Meatball." Flora chuckled knowing exactly what he wanted. His silliness never failed to make her smile. She petted his head crest, hitting the right spot to make him falter his begging. "We gotta find a good place to set up first, and let the rest of the team out too."

It seemed like the two Bens have decided to go exploring. "I'd like to join you two, if you'd have me." While she was perfectly capable of going on her own with her Pokemon on her side, it was probably best to stick with others for now.

"Let's ride Meatball." Flora called.

Meatball cried in affirmation and lowered himself to the ground. Flora vaulted on his back with practiced ease, riding Koraidon like a dragon-shaped bike. She turned to the pink Ben with a smile on her face. "I'm ready." "Grah!" [Let's go!]

• Poco
    Interaction: @SorryTM (Childe), @ThePotatoGod (Ruby), @Midle1998 (Rust)

Poco followed the rest of the team from the back. His magic was most effective from the back anyways, where he can simultaneously heal his allies and hurt his enemies with his piercing notes.

"Woah," He breathed out as he took in the sight of the crystal rose garden. "It's so beautiful here." There wasn't anything like this back at the Park. Not even the Mega Pig arena or the Enchanted Forrest attraction felt this magical. "This place is amazing."

• King Dedede
    Interaction: @ThePotatoGod (Hatayo), @Gotham Knight Todd (Jason), @Mr_Meekins (Hand of death), @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kirby), @noob13241 , @Goonfire

Hah! Bullseye! He knew he wouldn't miss but it was still satisfying to see. It even lead to that cool combo with that weird techno-dude.

But for how cool that was, Dedede wasn't a ranged fighter. If he had to fight, he was gonna go all in hands swinging. Or rather, hammer swinging.

Pulling out his proper weapon, the Jet Hammer, he charged into the fray, ready to smash a brick to bits. (Even without the weird monolouge that red guy was spouting.)

Reactions: Sun_Lord
Burt, considering the options, observed the discussions about splitting into groups. He looked at the different individuals, contemplating who he should follow. He couldn't help but notice Aijo's lingering glare directed at the twins, though he couldn't blame the lady. After all, Retsujo's actions were a bit reckless to say the least.

After a moment of thought, Burt decided to align himself with the twins, despite the chaotic start with Retsujo's impulsive gunfire. After all, they're the one he first interacted with.

With a nod towards Josuke, Burt spoke up. "I'll join up with the twins as well. And I guess, let's just work together and keep an eye out for anything unusual. Safety in numbers, right?"

@Topless
@Gotham Knight Todd
@Ori

• Shujinko sighed. "If it means keeping my trigger happy sister in check, we will go with you." He said to Josuke. Shujinko turned to his side to look at Blitz. "Hey Blitz!" He called "You wanna come with us or no? Or would you rather be left here to tend to your balls and starve to death?"

"Geez, a bit too dark much?" Retsujo asked "Also, why we bringing that demonic son of a bitch with us?" Shujinko turned to his sister and answered "Because something tells me he should be under a careful eye. Demons are notorious to cause as much chaos, that I am very much certain of it."

"Well, not all demons are evil, right?" Retsujo replied. "Yes, but only if there were the deceiving bunch." Shujinko responded. "Whatever, if you want that Blitz guy to be with us, then I want..." Retsujo turned to the others who have yet to decide who they should go, eventually pointing towards the mage who threw the water ball at her. "That mage-looking guy right there!" She said and then called out to the mage "Hey! Who are you? Would you like to come with us? I can let you pet this weasel here!"

"That weasel's name is Burt, Retsujo."

@ThePotatoGod
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @FactionParadox
    @Foxes81_of_Anime
    @Ori
    @Goonfire
    @Kirie98
    @shinku
    @LuckycoolHawk9

• Jax sighed with relief as the girl slowed down to a walking pace, happy that she had some sense and wouldn't just be irrationally afraid of a giant blue rabbit man. Still, he had his suspicions about the eye-riddled box but at least they were out of that other room.

He was about to introduce himself when suddenly the box started to glow wildly for a minute... and while he held his breath, he really thought something crazy was about to happen, and then it didn't for a little while... at which point the girl shared her name, Nahida.

A pretty name, Jax thought. It reminded him of Ragatha. He remembered all of the fun pranks he used to pull on his friends, although there was no tragic memory of losing them to cosmic devastation due to him just getting transported to a weird new place in an instant.

His thoughts were once again cut off by another sudden development as a bunch of hostile creatures appeared before him and his new friend! He hardly had time to react or say anything when the thing that looked like a lion head with a sword bum rushed Nahida, snapping her out of the conversation.

For a split second Jax was at a loss for what to do. His fight or flight response had kicked in and his first idea was flight, but for some reason he stopped in the middle of his run sequence and faced the monster. He couldn't leave this girl all alone here. It wasn't like him at all and against his own instincts he decided to stand his ground.

In a moment of clarity and selfless bravery Jax pulled an absurdly large mallet out of his pocket and made a golf swing at the liony wheel thing, yelling "FORE!"

1000007478.jpg

The words appeared in large bold letters across the screen as he sent the thing flying.

"I'm Jax by the way," he said, casually turning to Nahida while leaning on his mallet, "uh any idea what those things are, or are you just as lost as I am?"

@SorryTM
    @ThePotatoGod

• "Oh, F@!# NO, I ain't traveling with you, you little firecracker!"

Blitz shook his head, still dizzy and ears ringing from all the gunfire.

"You know I'm RIGHT NEXT TO YOU G@& D@$#&% was it NOT ENOUGH that you... no, HELL no I ain't going with- AUCK-"

Before he could finish his thought Blitz was grabbed by his throat like a squeaky toy and dragged close to the devil girl. And she was the one talking about him like he was the more evil one! F@!# MY LIFE he thought as he was incapacitated, wanting so bad to join the other team. If only he wasn't still sore in the balls... He could tell this was gonna be one of those long and arduous journeys. If only he were back in Hell...

@Topless
    @ThePotatoGod
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @FactionParadox
    @Foxes81_of_Anime
    @Goonfire
    @Kirie98
    @shinku
    @LuckycoolHawk9

• Terezi listened for a while in order to gain as much intelligence about her whereabouts as she could. One of the identical men mentioned an "alien planet," and Terezi was all too familiar with alien planets despite still having no idea how she got there.

The human girl with the deliciously candy-red scented lusus talked about how she was taken away from her friends by some kind of light. Was that the same light that Terezi smelled when she was transported from her own universe? Should she have been more serious about the situation than she thought?

While terezi was still deep in thought, the humans all agreed to start moving north. That was her cue to get moving and keep up. She didn't want to stand around picking her nose all day. She looked at the other girl who seemed to be standing nearby, exerting some kind of weird powerful energy that smelled like burnt blue raspberry flavor.

"Hey, are you coming, earth human female?" She called to Mikasa, inviting her to join before she went to follow Flora and the Bens.

@ThePotatoGod
    @LuckycoolHawk9
    @Kirie98
    @NyxieRina

Last edited:

• Aside from the signatures of those standing around her, Misaka couldn't really detect anything up ahead. Most of her radio waves shot out far beyond any range to bounce and echo back to her. From the few that did, they mostly bounced back from still, unmoving objects. It seemed that both directions were fine, although the one that headed up seemed to curve towards the right a bit.

As she began to think of her next move, she heard a voice call out to her. "Huh? Wait, what'd you just say to me?" It's so odd getting called that, like she was the alien here. Though, standing around here wasn't going to do anything for her.

"I guess I'll come along. I don't really see why not. I'm Misaka by the way, not Human Female from Earth." Misaka followed up along, joining up with the what seemed like a majority of the group.

Misaka - #54ACD2

@ThePotatoGod as Ben Tennyson(Pink)
    @Crow as Ben Tennyson(Green)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 as Ben Tennyson(Grass)
    @Foxes81_of_Anime as Reverser
    @Goonfire as Veso-R
    @NyxieRina as Flora Escarlate
    @Kirie98 as Misaka Mikoto
    @PolikShadowbliss as Cpt. Jack Sparrow
    @dark as Dante Alighieri
    @Ori as Teruzi
    @Bixir as Samus Aran

• Rudeus was glad that more level-headed people were now able to coordinate. Hopefully, the brother would be able to keep his sister in check. Their dynamic seemed to be that of a blue and red oni, with him being blue and his sister being red. While her brother wasn't exactly that much more calm, she was rather far, far more aggressive and impulsive with her approach to things in comparison. Hopefully, she doesn't end up going around shooting things without thinking it through later.

Now, what to do. Should he travel alone? There were some perks to doing that. Namely, he'd be making the decisions himself. He's more than capable of handling almost anything on his own. On the other hand, there's the fact that this was an entirely strange world for him. Who knew what he'd be going up against...

As he's thinking to himself, he hears someone shouting in his direction. Looking over, he can see that the sister of the duo is pointing at him. Internally, he sighed. The way she made choices almost reminded him of Eris in a way.

"I'm Rudeus Greyrat, a mage. I'm actually a seasoned adventurer, so something like this isn't too alien for me." He rested his staff against the earth as his hand fell on his hip. "It may be a bit redundant to ask, but you two both have battle experience, do you?"

Rudeus - #E25041

@ThePotatoGod as Aijo Kiirome
    @Gotham Knight Todd as Josuke Higashikata
    @FactionParadox as Saburo Katagiri
    @Foxes81_of_Anime as Jin
    @Ori as Blitzo
    @Goonfire as Ada Wong
    @Topless as Shujinko and Resujou Kanou
    @Kirie98 as Rudeus Greyrat
    @shinku as Burt Vaughn, 'The White Devil'
    @LuckycoolHawk9 as Ben, The Prometheus

• "I see. At the very least, should one group encounter trouble, they shouldn't hesitate to retreat back. I wouldn't wish for anyone's soul to be stuck in limbo within this world. Hopefully, we'll all be able to get back home safely."

With the decisions made, the two groups were formed. One going left, and another going down right. Raising her banner, the French Maiden held it upright as she followed the man, along with the young girl in red, the Knight in rusted armor, and the puppet. Hopefully, the other group will be fine. They had a fair number of fighters with them as well.

Trailing along, Jeanne found the positivity of the girl and puppet to be quite endearing. No doubt they were all going to get out of this if they keep a positive outlook.

Surrounding the path on both sides, rose hedges began to seemingly tower over them. As she took a close look, she noted how the leaves of the flowers and trees seemed to be rather thin and almost crystal-like, like from a fantastical fairy tale. Their path soon came to an end when they approached a large enchanting glass tree, light bouncing and shining through its structure. Its branches were large and thick, connecting with the other trees to almost form a massive barrier of sorts.

Jeanne lacked any sort of real power to barrel through it, but even if she did, there could be some sort of repercussion for doing so. It felt like someone carefully cultivated this garden.

"The road here seems to bend down that way." Jeanne points, her hand following the path as it curves south. "I don't think there's anyway we'd be able to get through past this tree. At least, without possibly incurring the wrath of whoever oversees this garden."

Jeanne - #F7DA64

@ThePotatoGod as Ruby Rose
    @Midle1998 as Jaune Arc
    @SorryTM as Tartaglia
    @NyxieRina as Poco
    @Kirie98 as Jeanne D'Arc

• Shujinko walked over to Blitz as he was ranting and without warning, grabbed him by the throat and dragged him back to his sister. "Shut up, your balls will be healed in no time. Besides, you're as much trigger happy as my sister anyway, possibly way worst." He said. Once he got back with Retsujo, the siblings were approached by the mage who goes by the name of Rudeus Grayrat. He claimed to be a seasoned adventure, which the siblings find it a good deal. He then asked for any battle experience.

"Me and my sister do have battle experience yes." Shujinko answered "I was once captain of my school's kendo club. You could say that I'm a seasoned swordman, but like you, I too am a mage and so does my sister. But our magecraft is different. Mine is Shugendou, which is practiced by tengu. Her's is Onmyodou, which exorcists used to battle evil spirits. In fact, Retsujo is a descendant of the famous Abe-no-Seimei. She also has a thing for guns, so there's that. She's also the captain of our school's archery club, but she prefers guns than bows, though I do recall she still knows how to use them. Retsujo, you claim that you can shoot down a sniper with a pistol, right?"

"Yep, but only when the wind is right." Retsujo answered, but Shujinko isn't convinced. "Yeah, I'll hold you on to that." He said "So, anyone else? I guess this group is good to go. I'd say we just go west. What do you think?"

@ThePotatoGod
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @FactionParadox
    @Foxes81_of_Anime
    @Ori
    @Goonfire
    @Kirie98
    @shinku
    @LuckycoolHawk9

Magical Forest >> Northeast
Burt Vaughn
"The White Devil"

"I ain't a weasel," Burt muttered under his breath, but chose to keep it to himself. After all, what's more important is for everyone to settle down which group to go with. As he already chose a side, he simply observed as others had their own talks and interactions.

Noticing the tension between Retsujo and Blitz, he couldn't help but feel a sense of caution. Such dynamic wouldn't be a good thing to keep especially during desperate times when working together would be a must. Given that he was able to break their earlier conflict, he at least hoped that it would still be possible to keep the group's chemistry intact. With Retsujo inviting the mage over, he got a lot more hopeful, given that he seemed wise enough to choose his actions carefully as well.

"Whatever you say boss," he remarked, in response to Shujinko's suggestion for them to go west. Someone has to stir the direction, he thought, and if he added himself to the pool of the majority, he hoped that the others would easily follow suit.

@ThePotatoGod
@Gotham Knight Todd
@FactionParadox
@Foxes81_of_Anime
@Ori
@Goonfire
@Kirie98
@LuckycoolHawk9

• Combat

Interaction: @SorryTM @Ori
    Singlehandedly, Jax managed to repel the Racing Leo's speeding dash towards Nahida by swinging a hammer at it, which launched it straight towards the other creatures with a cartoonish dust cloud, with the towering Racing Leo pining the other Incomplete Soul down, while the Nightlight Raven circles around, soon spewing fireballs from its lamp, headed straight for Jax!

Enemies Left: 3

- -{[Racing Leo]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O][X][X]

- -{[Incomplete Soul]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][X]

- -{[Nightlight Raven]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O] (Enemy's HP Values)
    [/div]

• Exploration

--Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @NyxieRina

Taking in the sights, Ruby couldn't help but approach one of the bloomed gem-roses, which resemble rubies in a way. Such an oddly specific choice of a gemstone. It's almost as if whatever brought this is trying to target her. Moving south, the rubied roses on the hedges continue until they reach a fork on the road, paths branching from west to east. Though before they can reach the center of it, something erupts from the ground; a fountain of black smoke emerges with a loud his. The smoke soon began to form clouds just above ground, which soon formed into curious shapes that solidified into living creatures. One was a raven with an eye in its stomach carrying a lamp. The other was a floating, spinning pyramid with a mount on one of the sides, hissing as it muttered upon itself. It appears to depictions of the illuminati, except the all seeing eye is replaced with a pair of large blue lips and jagged yellow teeth. Two masses of slime with singular blue eyes scouring the area, and a collection of four balls with open lips and human teeth, a black tongue hanging loose. The mouthed spheres were nimble, quickly surrounding the party moments after it's formed. Hanging at the center of its aerial formation is the pyramid, continuing to mutter something as arcane symbols began to float around it.

ENCOUNTER
    Total Enemy Count: 8

• - -{[Nightlight Raven]} - -
      HP: 3
      Enemy Count: 1

• - -{[Muttering Prism]} - -
      HP: 5
      Enemy Count: 1

• - -{[Oral Talespinner]} - -
      Enemy Count: 4

• - -{[Incomplete Soul]} - -
      Enemy Count: 2

• Exploration

"I'll go with Katagiri then." Aijo says, positioning herself to the beginning of the southern path for Saburo to lead the way. Surely whoever's coming with them wouldn't be as trigger happy as the Kanous or the literal demon in their midst. It's kinda glossed over, but Aijo believes it might just be a costume. Hopefully, she's right. But unfortunately, she's not.

• Exploration

--Ben Tennyson--
    Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @NyxieRina @Kirie98 @Ori
    The Pink Ben couldn't help but let out a whistle as Koraidon assumed his noble steed formation, allowing Flora to get on top of him and basically ride him like a horse. She caught up to him pretty quickly, too, even with a bit of a headstart as they rounded the corner. More of those giant boulders more often as they thread the brick path, the shade of the dense glass trees acting as walls, making it akin to a maze-like hall. Turning east, the paths branch off some more, to the South, which appears to have this large boulder melding along the glass trees like molten metal. The boulder appears chipped; cracked right at the center. Though this southern path turns east, too. The other is yet another corner turn, this time, heading further north.

"So these Pokemon…" Ben began to chat with Flora, "Aside from Meatball, who else do you have?" He asked before peeking through both corners, checking to see if there's anything that might ambush them. "Where I come from, we don't have em'."

• Combat

"That's the plan!" Hayato flashed a grin, hidden underneath his serious, bug eyed mask. He jumped as Jason raised his gun, throwing and landing a karate chop at one of the remaining cubes, breaking it apart more and exposing its core to Jason's bullets, which promptly destroyed one of them. The other cube got the same treatment, with Dedede's jet hammer exposing the cube's core to allow Jason's bullets to strike fast and true, destroying it and scattering its cubes all over the place.

Just like that, the battle was over as quickly as it started. The cubes' body parts soon began to turn into puffs of smoke. All signs of battle erased from the scene.

VICTORY!
      all enemies defeated. no major wounds sustained. party lives another day

"Everyone alright?" Hayato asked as he went back to where he once stood, grabbing the trench coat he leapt off of, which was right in front of King Dedede's feet. "Kiddos?" He called out for Richie and Touma, whose presence he heard as they were walking, wanting to confirm his safety at least. He may not look it, but Hayato's a bit soft.

• Interaction: @noob13241

After managing to sneak past the combat, Ken carried forward until he came across another crossing. In the middle of it, however, were a bunch of small, winged specks. Ken would relate them to either fireflies or fairies, either way, they appear to be talking about something. Like housewives gossiping about the local news. You can't make out what they're saying since they're especially tiny.

Would you like to get closer to hear them?

[

• Josuke sighed as he had to think about this. He had no way of guaranteeing this would work. He looked to Saburo with a sad look on his face. They had no real options here. "We will have to meet up again later. I am really sorry that this is happening here. We can do it though, we can make it through here and reunite. I promise." He gave Saburo a kiss and a hug before he turned to see the three that would be accompanying him. He sighed as he gave them a look that meant he knew this would be hard.

"You three are coming with me. We will be heading West. Hoping to find the way out of here or at least clues to what is going on. I don't want an endless stream of bullets giving us away." He then turned specifically to Blitz. "Same with your oddly censored swearing you bizzare conman. I don't really know what else to call you. My apologies."

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @Foxes81_of_Anime @Topless @Kirie98 @shinku & @Goonfire

• Jason smiled some realizing that they had won. He was relieved to see that everything had gone their way. He returned to the harder stance of before as he looked between the people they had all been working together to win with the battle. He no longer seemed to have much in common, but he may need allies moving forward. And he and Richie were both in a lot of danger no matter what. They had helped him protect what he valued most, he supposed he would try and arrange a reward for after this. He turned to them.

"I must thank all of you. You helped me protect what I value most, had I been at home. You will be paid handsomely, after this is over. Somehow, someway I will find you lot." Jason promised before he turned around and got down on his knees. "Richie, it is safe. Come here." He didn't have long to wait.

He caught the boy in his arms, standing up while spinning him around before turning back to his companions. He had to admit, he was worried about the other child too, but had not seen where he was hiding, nor had he really gotten his name. This was not anything like he had expected this morning when he got up. Not in the least.

"Little one, I don't know your name, but are you safe? Quickly come here. This place is no place for a child to roam about." Jason called out as he rocked his own son curious as to what was happening here at the time.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @NyxieRina @Mr_Meekins @LuckycoolHawk9 @noob13241 @Goonfire

• Love

• Poco
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @ThePotatoGod

"I should write a song about this. Something magical and wonderous to capture this memory!" The skeleton said out loud to himself. Even though he was on an expedition, he simply couldn't put down his performing thoughts. "Maybe the higher-ups can even let me perform it in my routine. But it might clash with the rest of the line-up. I'll have to try to fit it in if that's the case. But if not, maybe Cordelius would like another song for his area?"

Before he could put any more thought into that, a dark smoke arose and eight different abstract-looking creatures appeared. None of them looked particularly friendly. Especially once they tried to surround them.

Hm. Did he accidentally jinx the group with his thoughts? Probably (and hopefully not).

"Look out everyone! This party's getting started!" He called, strumming a chord on his guitar. Like before, notes manifested from his guitar, but they looked much angrier and more jagged than before. The attack harmlessly passed by his teammates, aiming to hit multiple of the mouthed spheres.

• Trainer Flora
    Interaction: @ThePotatoGod

Flora and Meatball followed after the Bens, careful not to accidentally overtake them with Koraidon's long stride. Trusting Meatball to continue following their party, Flora's eyes wandered around the strange forest they were in.

"Kind of reminds you of Area Zero, doesn't it bud?" She muttered, seeing the glass-like texture of the fixtures around them.

"Mrooh.." [Close...] He muttered back, looking from side to side looking for danger. "Grriisss..." [I'll look out for Paradoxes...]

Memories of her travels in the crater filled her mind: the first expedition that she did with Nemona, Penny, and Arven looking for Professor Sada and discovering the truth behind Meatball's past. Then the second expedition with Ms. Briar, Carmine, and Kieran where they went even deeper into the crater to find Terapagos and make up with Kieran. Remembering her friends saddened her, but now that she was on the move, she felt a bit of hope and determination bloom in her. She was going to find them and find their way back home,

"Well, aside from Meatball, I have 6 other team members on me. I have a Skeledirge, a Dachsbun, an Arboliva, a Garganacl, a Dondozo, and a Tatsugiri." She listed, opting to not use nicknames for now to not confuse the boy. "I have others but they're not with me right now..." Oh wait, thats right. She hadn't checked her Rotom Phone yet. Maybe she can get a signal in here and try to contact her friends! Or at least check up on her boxes and see if she can grab more team members for this travel.

Then the other part of his question registered. "Huh? What do you mean you don't have any Pokemon?" She was in disbelief. How could someone not know about Pokemon? They were everywhere and so integrated into society, that even those who weren't full trainers had them as household pets or job assistants. Well. She did notice the lack of Pokeballs in his person (and really everyone else) when she awoke, but she assumed that they were just hiding it somewhere in their bags or clothes.

Still, she had to ask. "Do you mean, you personally? Or..." She didn't finish her sentence, not wanting to say it out loud. Because if the quiet part was right... then she's in a lot more trouble than she thought.

• King Dedede
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Mr_Meekins @LuckycoolHawk9 @noob13241 @Goonfire @ThePotatoGod

"Well, that was quick." The great king commented as he hefted his hammer on his back. He honestly felt a little disappointed, he didn't even get much of a chance to show off and smack things around!

Oh no, Meta Knight was rubbing off on him.

He ignored the implications of his sworn partner's battle mania on him and just focused on the here and now. Besides, knowing his luck he'd be regretting saying that in a little while.

"Just dandy." He answered the trenchcoat-throwing guy's question, throwing a thumbs up as well. He decided to follow said trench guy's actions and find his spare hammer in the fray.

"Yah don't need to do that,"
    King Dedede said to the red guy's offer. "but I wouldn't turn anything down if you insist!" He chortled.

After a moment, he ceased his laughter and asked a question that's been on his mind since this whole thing started. "But I gotta ask, who are ya lot? Do ya have any idea where we are? Or what those weird cube things are? Cause this is one crazy shin-dig we've got ourselves in."

• View attachment 249467

View attachment 249510

Just as Leonidas felt he would lead the charge to the left, the girls looked at him funny. "My name is Leonidas, yes but I don't know what a "Holy Grail war" or a "Counter Force.". Instead, I fight in a tournament for the humans against many Gods. I was just about to fight Apollo too.

"But my fight remains the same. I still fought the Persian army with 300 Spartans, yes."

"Malenia, huh? Looks like you are capable of fighting yourself, I'll gladly have you along my side for fighting.

The strange small woman looked like she was forced on this ride. "I'm sure all of us can fight in some degree."

@dark (Leonidas)
      @Crow (Wizard)
      @Havoccultist (Malenia)
      (Group heading left)

Northwest

@Crow
      @Havoccultist

[USER=31589]@Topless[/USER] (Yoai Yaoi)
      @Midle1998 (Rusted Knight)
      @ThePotatoGod (GM)

(Maybe going left?)

"Naturally," Nobeta declared, "I have felled many, as has this one over here."

Nobeta gestured to the cat accompanying her.

"I hope the need to display my prowess doesn't come up, but knowing places like these, that simply will not be the case."

Nobeta turned to the others.

"Where are my manners? Anyways, you're in the presence of the Great Wizard Nobeta! I have lived plenty of what many consider lifetimes. My most recent ventures involve fighting humanity and their Church's roaches. They've been a bit out of control lately. Little one here was a victim of one of their twisted little experiments," Nobeta nudged towards her cat, "and I believe I was almost one too. If it weren't for her and the one who used to be in there, I'd probably be a glorified world-destroying cannon by now."

Nobeta observed the hedge before them.

"What do you make of this?"

@dark @Havoccultist @ThePotatoGod @Topless

• "Paradox? Who's that? Some kinda Time Walker like Gwen is in the future?" Ben would ask his Green counterpart, who seems to be used to all this multiversal nonsense. The closest thing to something similar was Time Travel thanks to Future Gwen that one time when he was a kid. After that, he never got involved with time travel again. But if this Green Ben was right, then this Paradox character must be an invaluable ally to his world--or rather, the multiverse as a whole. "Looks like I'm missing a whole lot of adventures with this Paradox character. But I digress." He turns to the rest of the waking crowd, "Looks like a round of introduction's in order. I'm Ben Tennyson. And these two...Are also Ben Tennyson." He introduced himself and his two dopplegangers to the others. "It's a multiverse thing."

"Gwen knows a good bunch of time travel spells, but time travel and stopping time-related bad guys is kinda Paradox's whole thing," Ben (Green) replied.

Live-Action Ben 10 ( Grass)

Benjamin Kirby Tennyson should have been used to the world ending around him. It felt like a typical Tuesday for him at times, but this one felt different. It felt like he had missed something.... and that was one thing he didn't like. As the colors faded, he would take a deep breath. " This is fine... this is fine...this is fine," he mumbled, as the other Bens would talk amongst themselves, only commenting that it was he looked like them.

"No, I remember that. It's not this. This is something else," LA Ben replied, taking a few deep breaths. He was fine, this was fine. Don't panic. Don't panic. " We probably should try to figure out where here is.

"Nothing a flier can't solve in that regard. I'll just fly overhead as Jetray to-"

Ben dials his Omnitrix.

"Where's Jetray? Scratch that, where's... practically everyone?"

--{[Ben Tennyson]}--
    Interaction: @NyxieRina (Flora) @Crow (Green Ben) @LuckycoolHawk9 (Greener Ben) @Kirie98 (Misaka) @Goonfire (Veso-R) @PolikShadowbliss (Cpt. Jack Sparrow) @Ori (Teruzi) @Bixir (Samus)

"Some kinda alien world, probably." The Pink Ben deduced, looking over at the stone field ruins the trio woke up on. "If we could find some of the locals, maybe we can figure out what exactly this is…Well, as long as they're not hostile, that is." He says, right before their discussion was interrupted by what looks to be a large, majestic red lizard with a feather like headdress with twintail antennae along with wheel-like lumps on its chest and maybe its tail walking into the group and began sniffing the Greener Ben. Just as he was about to ask whose dog it was, a young girl approached them with the lizard. Clad in an orange sweatshirt, patterned shorts and gloves. She was roughly their age, a few years younger than him but a year younger than the other bens for sure.

"We're figuring it out. Sort of." The Pink Ben explained, "All I remember was a flash of light then suddenly, I'm here." He recounted, turning to the other Bens. "How about you two?" He asked, wondering if they share the experiences. As he did, The Pink Ben noticed the face of his watch flashing green for a bit, as if registering some unknown DNA into its own database. He glanced down at his Omnitrix, figuring that whatever this doggo is has got to be an intelligent alien; one way or another.

I, the writer, neglected to say this before, but there are two paths that can be explored; a totally useless archway with no walls leading north, and another leading east. So go ham if you wanna explore.

"I saw the world end, kinda like the time the Anhilliargh blew everything up, but, something was wrong. Unlike that time, I couldn't turn into Alien X..."

Ben recounts

Everything turned to dust - even the ground that held the dust.

"No, not my Smoothie!" Ben exclaimed as the drink in his hand, too, would crumble to atoms.

"Ah, Benjamin. I've been looking for you."

"Professor Paradox?" Ben asked, "what's happening?"

"That is what I intend to find out. But I have not much time. I suspect that the phenomenom that caused this will eventually eat away at me."

"I thought you were like, outside time and space or whatever."

"Soon there will be no time and space to be outside of, or travel through. My abilities will prove ineffective. But yours - you have saved the universe many a time with them."

Ben scratched his head, "the official count is 3..."

"A high enough number for a greater feat. Are you ready to save the Omniverse?"

"No way am I going to let everything and anything disappear."

"Just the answer I expected. I will use my abilities to send you there. Chances are that by the time you're there, I will not be anywhere. Or anytime for that matter. I hope this is not our last meeting."

"Wait, Paradox. PAAAARAAAAADOOOOOXXXX!!!!"

"Even I can't believe it," Ben said.

"Woah, what kind of alien is this thing?" Ben pondered as he looked at the Koraidon, noting that his Omnitrix, too, scanned the thing. The weirdest thing occured, where his Omnitrix flashed hues of Scarlet and Violet, as if it was having a seizure, while releasing sparks of similar colour.

"That was... weird. So, this... uh... lizard dog thing... belongs to you huh."

Ben turned his attention to Flora as she mounted the Koraidon.

"Comes with its own handlebars and all, what're the odds," Ben pondered as she named her Pokemon, "I don't think I've heard any of those names in any kind of Plumber records. But uh... for starters... what's a Pokemon?"

Turning to Dante, Ben says, "on it, but first..."

Ben scrolls through his available aliens.

"He's still here!"

Smacking the Omnitrix down, a flash of green light engulfs him. In but a mere split-second, his body was covered in orange fur as teeth and claws unfurled...

"Snarggrraaaggguuhhh... RAAAAARRRGGHHHH!"

This being would use its super-senses to sniff out what lay ahead of each path.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @NyxieRina @darkred @Kirie98

Trainer Flora
Interaction: @ThePotatoGod @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

Flora did a double take at the last Ben's comment. "You really don't know what a Pokemon is?!"

Oh Mew. This was like one of those movies she'd watched with her friends. She vaguely remembered the plot: the heroes from the present day get flung into the distant future where all Pokemon are extinct, and the cast had to break the timeline to bring back Pokemon to the future.

... Was that what was happening to her?

Whatever the case, she felt really grateful that she watched that movie, since it made it much easier to explain the whole concept to these guys. She wasn't sure what she'd say otherwise. She could be a good tutor if she needed to be, but explaining this without a guide would be like her trying to teach a blind person about colors.

"Well, Pokemon are mysterious creatures that live in my world."
Her voice had a little quiver to it, partially from disbelief and partially from trepidation. "They live everywhere, on the land, sea, skies, and even in the cities. We humans coexist with our Pokemon and help each other to live and thrive."

"There are some of us who use these Pokemon to battle, thats what a Trainer is. I am a Champion-ranked trainer back in my home region, so uh, I'm one of the strongest ones."
She felt a little weird saying that, since she wasn't usually one to brag. "Pokemon fight by using elemental attacks based on their 'types'. Meatball - Koraidon - here is a Dragon/Fighting type so moves of those types are what he excels at." She patted her steed's head, earning a little roar of appreciation from him. "Some people like to train only one type of Pokemon, but I don't mind training Pokemon of any types."

Her throat was getting a bit sore. She wasn't used to talking a lot since her friends tended to do it for her. Luckily she had an easy way of showing them. Flora took out her Rotom Phone (which was encased in a cute Applin cover), opened the Pokedex App, and showed it to the Bens. "Here, this is the Pokedex. It shows the information of all the Pokemon I've met and caught on my journey. I have the dexes for Paldea, Kitakami, and a part of Unova, but there's many more Pokemon I've never met or seen yet."

She was about to say more when suddenly the green Ben (not Benji) erupted in a flash of light, causing both Flora and Meatball to cry out in surprise and shield their eyes from the flash. When she looked back she was shocked to see that Ben was completely gone, replaced by a strange orange creature, unlike anything she'd seen or learned before! The whole transformation didn't seem organic like a Ditto or Zoroark, was it by machine?

"... What was that?" She asked weakly as Ben(?) went to search through their routes.

"Agias...." [I don't think that's a Pokemon...] Meatball commented, apparently paying attention to what was going on. Not that anyone would understand him.

... Maybe that movie was right. She was stuck in the future with weird future technology and no Pokemon.

• This path was starting to get winding. Their path essentially took them through a sort of rocky path, with large boulders and glass trees around the brick path that they were walking on. "This really really feels like a place from an enchanting fairy tale or something.." Misaka mutters to herself, looking up at some of the glass trees.

As they come across another split in the path, Misaka begins bouncing waves off herself, bouncing them along each path and seeing how long it takes for them to bounce back, as well as seeing if anything was up ahead.

That was up until one of them turned into a literal monster, breaking her concentration! "Woah..! W-what the heck?!" Stumbling back, Misaka fell over as she stared in bewilderment, a bit of electricity sparking from her head. She gets called it every now and then but.. she has joined in a group of monsters huh!?

Misaka - #54ACD2

@ThePotatoGod as Ben Tennyson(Pink)
    @Crow as Ben Tennyson(Green)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 as Ben Tennyson(Grass)
    @NyxieRina as Flora Escarlate
    @Kirie98 as Misaka Mikoto
    @Ori as Teruzi

• Huh. Did they come from a world where spiritual exorcists battling demons were a thing? It's hard to narrow down what sort of world that'd be though, given the amount of shows (and explicit shows) that he had watched before. He can't recall any of them using guns though.

"Shugendou and Onmyoudou.. It's not like I haven't heard of them before, but it's been a while." Rudeus says, "Though, if you're proficient enough in them, that's all that matters. Now.."

Looking at the path before them, and the people in their group, Rudeus tried to think of how their composition would go. There's him, Sailor guy, cowboy rodent, the duo, and the devil they were dragging along. Judging just from looks, it's kind of hard to tell if any of them would be good taking the front.

"I believe we're good to go. Let's get going. We've been standing here for quite sometime already. I'll go ahead and take point unless one of you want to volunteer for that."

Rudeus - #E25041

@ThePotatoGod as Aijo Kiirome
    @Gotham Knight Todd as Josuke Higashikata
    @FactionParadox as Saburo Katagiri
    @Foxes81_of_Anime as Jin
    @Ori as Blitzo
    @Goonfire as Ada Wong
    @Topless as Shujinko and Resujou Kanou
    @Kirie98 as Rudeus Greyrat
    @shinku as Burt Vaughn, 'The White Devil'
    @LuckycoolHawk9 as Ben, The Prometheus

• As the group moved south, they reached a fork in the in of the path, branching out to the left or right. Before they could move on, smoke erupted from the ground, causing Jeanne to take a step back. "An ambush!" She shouts, planting her banner down as the smoke formed into shapes. Creatures of various types that she had never seen before, with the only somewhat 'familiar' one being a raven with a large eye in its chest.

All together, 8 creatures surrounded them. Despite having a sword, Jeanne wields her banner as though it were a polearm. "We'll have to dispel these creatures if we want to progress further. Let the Lord protect us..!"

Jeanne - #F7DA64

@ThePotatoGod as Ruby Rose
    @Midle1998 as Jaune Arc
    @SorryTM as Tartaglia
    @NyxieRina as Poco
    @Kirie98 as Jeanne D'Arc

• Touma would give the rider an affirmative thumbs up and a nod to both men's worry.
    "Yeah, we're both fine. The lightning fortunately missed both of us."

The novelist would stretch out his back, clearly unused to exerting himself earlier. Or more precisely, rusty from what the others could notice. He didn't lack the will or experience to move immediately, but how long he's been lax or what he stepped back from is unknown.

Regardless, it's Jason's reminder that there was another kid around that Touma saw earlier. He was keeping watch over the field, but where did-
    Looking past where he last saw the kid, he notices them on the exact opposite side from where he did see them. There was no opening for him to sneak past.

How the fu-
  • Jason would watch the kid's ear twitch, clearly hearing him.
    But there's no hesitation in continuing onwards. Ken needs no thoughts or caution in his stride forward, and retreating is a waste of time in his eyes.

Of course, he isn't suicidal nor prone to tripping in his haste. So, he sets one lifeline down just in case. That being his knife, so that if things do go down, he can teleport back at a dime without the trouble.

• Veso noticed the strangers breaking up into teams to venture into these... foreboding woods. If he didn't say anything, they were sure to leave him behind, at this rate. "Wait, Tenno! Take me with you," he requested, still convinced many of these people were from his universe. They bore neither the hallmarks of Grineer clone-rot nor Corpus fashion sense; in his mind, that meant they were Tenno or someone affiliated with them. However, the transformation of one person into an imposing creature struck confusion and doubt into him. This was unlike anything in his Origin System.

An idea quickly hatched in his head. Others were also introducing themselves and showing off their abilities, so he pulled out a datapad. Holding it up, a display of the osprey appeared on the screen. Pressing a few buttons on the touch screen, the machine rose and unfurled its wings to hover rather quietly over the others' heads. "Corpus Tech First-Class Veso-R, at your service."

@ThePotatoGod @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9
  • Ada glanced nonchalantly at Ben while holstering her pistol. "No need. I think we've all proven our points," she retorted. Taking her rifle, she was pleasantly surprised to notice a healthy supply of ammo in her bag.

As the large group split into two smaller groups, the spy "I suppose you need at least one gun-toting lunatic on each team," she stated sarcastically, holding up the SL8 with her finger off the trigger. "I'll go with the other group. Name's Ada. Ada Wong." Her introduction sounded rather sultry, like that of a femme fatale in the movies. Being on a team didn't sit well with her, but if they proved problematic, no one was twisting her arm to stay.

@Topless @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox
  • Aya retracted her Beretta, breathing a sigh of relief as she engaged the slide-mounted safety. Whoever this man in the red mask was, he seemed eager to compensate others for protecting his son. Shifting her big, blue eyes between the father and son, she thought it odd that a parent would be this geared up and heavily armed around his child. Then again, she was also outfitted with ammo she didn't have when she went home. "I don't expect any reward, sir. I'm here to help," she affirmed.

With the hammer-wielding, crowned bird asking for others' names, Aya held up a shiny badge in a leather cover. "Aya Brea, NYPD. I dunno how I got here, but I don't think I'm in New York anymore. You are...?" She glanced to the others expectantly. It would help her impromptu investigation of this place if she knew their names and stories.

While listening for the others' responses, she looked at the oddly costumed hand-to-hand fighter quizzically. "Hey, you got a bit scratched up. Does it hurt...?" When she pointed to the scrapes on Hayato's leg, twinkling golden lights spiraled around him. A wave of intense heat coursed through his leg and the minor wounds quickly sealed themselves. Aya stared in disbelief; did she do that?

@ThePotatoGod @Sun_Lord @Gotham Knight Todd @Mr_Meekins @LuckycoolHawk9 @NyxieRina @PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Interaction: @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @NyxieRina @noob13241 @Goonfire @LuckycoolHawk9

"Quite the show you fellas put on there."

The hand spoke as he clapped, resting in a nearby tree.
"For a second there, y'all had me bettin' on them boxes, but luckily changing sides is what I do."

He then moved his attention toward the reunited family.
"I am moved by you people, I really am... Do I get rewarded too?"

Last edited:

• "Then I guess it's settled then. I'm getting sick and bored staying in this spot after all." Shujinko said. Retsujo was about to say something until she saw Josuke give Saburo a kiss and a hug. She leaned into her brother's ear and whispered "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~" Shujinko doesn't care about sexual orientation, even letting out a sigh of annoyance.

"Let's just go already..."

@ThePotatoGod
    @Gotham Knight Todd
    @FactionParadox
    @Foxes81_of_Anime
    @Ori
    @Goonfire
    @Kirie98
    @shinku
    @LuckycoolHawk9

• It appeared that they ended up in a zigzagged path of hedges and fully bloomed roses, and already it has started to become a concern for the group. "Hmm..." Yuri walked over to one of the roses and took a closer look at it. They turned to Leonidas as he suggested to backtrack away from the zigzag path.

"I have no objections, m'lord." They answered his question of objections.

@ThePotatoGod
    @dark
    @Crow
    @Havoccultist

• Combat

--Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @NyxieRina
    "I don't recognize any of these guys…" Ruby took out what appears to be a large sniper rifle from her back, obscured by the cloak she's wearing. It didn't have a stock nor a proper handle, it appeared more like a stick attached to some sheathed blade. These creatures don't look like The Grimm, but they look enough like Monsters that Ruby and the others should take care of them. The flying ones would be a pain to deal with though, as they move far more erratically than any bird.

Taking position, she aimed at one of the orbs with tongues, firing a high caliber bullet at it, rolling backwards with the recoil–though seeing as sound travels faster than the object, the orb managed to only be grazed by it with an erratic spin, spewing saliva down like rain; which seemed to glow yellow for a brief moment.

The same orb begins to swoop down on The Rusted Knight with its mouth wide open, intent on taking a bite out of him!

Another orb does the same thing, this time, targeting Childe, with its tongue out–as if intending to lick him.

Though luckily, Poco's notes interrupted their flight, as they were knocked back by them, one of them began to gag, as if it was choking on the note Poco launched at it, coughing wildly.

The Incomplete Souls, the eyed sludges seem to be slow in their approach, sliding their masses towards Jeanne as the Raven flings a fireball from its lamp.

Enemies Left: 8

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER A]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][X][X]

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER B]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER C]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

- -{[ORAL TALESPINNER D]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

- -{[MUTTERING PRISM]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    2X
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O][O][O]

- -{[NIGHTLIGHT RAVEN]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -
    HP: [O][O][O]

- -{[INCOMPLETE SOUL A]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

- -{[INCOMPLETE SOUL B]} - -
    ATTACK​
    DEFENSE​
    SPEED​
    - -
    - -

- -

• Exploration

The trees in the area are much wider and taller than the ones you've woken up from. The leaves provide adequate shade, sure, but the glassy greenery here was a lot more dense, giving one the impression that this area may be way deep into a forest. Wherever this is, the greenery was thick enough to act as a wall, forcing the path to curve south.

• Exploration

'Yep. I have no idea what those are.' Ben thought as he nodded, hearing such foreign sounding names that sound quite natural to her. Maybe there's a dimension where Pokemon like what she has did exist, but for Ben, they sound a lot like aliens. Even the Green Ben thinks so, too, mentioning how he hasn't heard any word of them in the Plumber's records. It was around this time that Flora finally explained what they are; mysterious monsters that live alongside the humans in their world. Sort of like hyperevolved intelligent animals that chose to be their companions and fight for them. It sounds like animal fighting is a part of their world, too. With hierarchies being formed due to their superiority in battle. As Ben took the Pokedex, he began to notice some similarities between the way it records data of other species to his Omnitrix–the way it mentions how some Pokemon behaviors are determined by their natures and friendship with their masters kinda reminded him of his own Aliens, in a way. Perhaps that's the similarity he's been sensing with Flora.

As they come across a fork in the road, Ben decided to sniff out what the other paths have in store by turning into Wildmutt.

"
    So your watch turns you into your aliens…" Ben took note, noticing a difference between him and the Green Ben. He feels a bit jealous, in a way. It must be easier being a hero if you don't have to worry about how they feel. Must make her loss sting a heck of a lot less, Ben thought. "That's a Vulpimancer, one of the Alien Species known to our universe. They're a species known for their incredible sense of smell to compensate for their lack of eyes." He explained to Flora, who was understandably confused. "They're notably great hunters, managing to track down prey in a dense forest like this one, and slaughter them just as easily. They're normally dangerous, but thanks to that one being Ben, we don't have to worry about him mauling us." He says, briefly examining his own watch's playlist of Aliens after he overheard the Green Ben saying most of his aliens were missing.

Sure enough, Ben's Chaquetrix was the same. Only 10 of them were available to him. 5 of them were completely new species to him. If Flora was paying attention to Ben's playlist, one of the icons looked like a Vaporeon's head. Weird. Ben lets out a soft sigh, anticipating this predicament–Alien X did fail to stop the Annihalarg, after all.

To Wildmutt(Green Ben), he would sniff out that the paths were mostly clear, the one south appearing to be connected, blocked by a cracked wall. The path north is noticeably curving back west, creating a winding path. The south path, however, continues going straight east. Wildmutt could also smell a faint scent of actual lumber coming somewhere northeast, along with someone in there.

"
    Hold on, I don't think he can speak when he's like that. Lemme just…" Ben says to Dante as Wildmutt was sniffing out the paths, leaving Ben to wonder what he is finding. He approaches Wildmutt, pressing the sides of his Omnitrix as the screen protector splits apart to the bands, revealing a circular emblem that has a speaker symbol on it.

Wildmutt's grunts should be translated now to human speech now.

• Exploration

"That so?" Hayato let out a chuckle as he pressed a switch on the right side of his belt, the buckle suddenly flaring to life as it spun in the reverse direction and expelled some flames, which allowed his mask to unlatch from his chin as he put on his trench coat again. "Dunno if you can cover a trip to Japan though, I heard plane tickets are getting more expensive by the day." He says, jesting with this surprisingly armed father. There's a scoop somewhere, and Hayato's journalistic instincts are telling him to nab and publish it to the press.

"Call me Kamen Rider for now. I'm not exactly comfortable introducing myself to you lot yet." Hayato introduced himself with the Alias given to him by both Hongo and Ruriko after the latter undid Shocker's brainwashing on him. He owes them this much to use this cheesy hero name as much as he could while he's still suspicious of these things. After all, one's real name is earned by trust. "As for what those Block Oysters were, I'm just as confused as you are. They certainly don't feel like any of Shocker's Augments, that's for sure." He places his free arm on his hip, staring down King Dedede. "Everything here looks like a fever dream, so I doubt they're behind this." He says in full quotation marks, "Those things we just fought…They're not human to begin with. And that's not their modus operandi." He said, though what's stopping Shocker from moving from human experimentation to just animal mutation? What's stopping them from changing their goals from human happiness to 'earth's future'? As he pondered this, the New York Police Woman, Aya, approached Hayato and noticed his scratched up leg. Though before he could respond, Hayato could feel a warm, gentle sensation on the bruise. His prana, too, freshened up ever so slightly.

"How did you…?" Hayato's eyes widened as he crouched to observe his once wounded leg. It was a minor scratch to begin with, but now, it's like nothing happened. "Well, it doesn't hurt anymore." He answered, getting back up and glancing over at the second child, one with dog ears. "Might just be me, but I think the kid wants to travel alone." He says, glancing back at Jason. "He's got a lot of knives tucked behind him."

Kirby

While the rest of the group had been working to defeat the monsters in the area, Kirby would hover over Jason and the bullets and grab his hammer back, before putting it back somewhere. It wasn't clear where the puffball was keeping it. He would look over at the rest of the group and would watch as it seemed safe for now.
The puffball would smile and would look at Jason. "
Kirby likes food. Does scary man have food? Food is good," he replied, wondering if the man had anything to feed him. He was hungry and he really didn't want to eat anything in the area.

He would look around to see if there was any other ways to go and heading north while the group wasn't watching him.

@NyxieRina @Gotham Knight Todd @Mr_Meekins @ThePotatoGod @noob13241 @Goonfire

Ben, The Promotheus
Ben would take a deep breath, relieved that he defused the situation. He did find it nice to see that he wasn't the only person who was in a same sex relationship.... but did push the thought of his boyfriend alone back home out of his head. He would take a deep breath. "I may not have a lot of the powers that you all have, but I can hold my own, so it might be a good idea to start walking. I probably crumble any weak walls if we come across them."
@ThePotatoGod @South NorthEast Team Path
Benji (Grass Ben 10)

Benji would take a second to look around the area as the other Ben would turn into Wildmutt. He would look over at them. " Well, that is interesting to say the least. I think I heard the word Pokemon once in my life back home. It was some sort of failed video game series attempt from the 90s. Never took off, Sumo Slammers outsold it and the company focused on making more of those instead. It did look cute from the videos I watched, can't say that it took off much. I should probably see what I can turn into. .... the omnitrix was buggy even before I got here. Adding a bunch of new aliens and stuff I have never seen. Oh, maybe, I should see if becoming my own Wildmutt might be helpful," he replied, hoping the watch would work up.

He turned the dial and would slam it down and work on his own transformation. "
Come on, Wildmutt....." It was not Wildmutt, it was......

1706236530928.png

Glide.

"
.....WELL, I WASN"T GOING FOR GLIDE, SO THANKS FOR THAT." Ben was clearly frustrated by this development and in his fit of anger, he would accidently use Glide's laser vision on the nearby boulder that looked cracked.

@NyxieRina @ThePotatoGod @Crow

• Love