The one that got away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few, but the one that hurts the most is The Chronicles of Coruu with @leviathandances. She opened the search on the Libertine thread for a SciFi RP, and I gave her my idea for an epic interdimensional war. Then leviathan just...stopped showing up. I realize real life happens, but this hurts because I want to make this a real book someday. We weren't doing an RP at the end of it. We were coauthors. And we came so far.

None of the dead RPs hurt as much as that one.

I was setting up a one-on-one with someone whom I really seemed to click with (we had similar interests to almost a creepy level). Just about the point that I was getting really excited about having someone to play with again, a good ways into plotting what would have been a very fun game... she just stopped responding. I gave her some time, emailed again to ask if she was still interested, and still no response.

I know this is a common occurrence that happens for many reasons, but will always wonder if I inadvertently did something stupid. :P It was also a bigger than average let-down because I hadn't had any games in forever and was just so excited about finally finding a new, very similar partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.