The One Book

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
you had me at artemis fowl, you my friend have an excellent taste in literature. ive read that entire series from cover to cover, it is in fact one of the greatest series ever.
Oh my God, sir, you just made my day. You're the first person I've ever met with the same appreciation for the series that I have. Most people I know have never even heard of it, crazy, right? I waited too long for this day to come, I have never been more happy in my life.

Mythology-Myths, Legends and Fantasies
I'm a huge mythology nerd and love this book.

Oh my God, sir, you just made my day. You're the first person I've ever met with the same appreciation for the series that I have. Most people I know have never even heard of it, crazy, right? I waited too long for this day to come, I have never been more happy in my life.

NEVER HEARD OF ARTEMIS FOWL?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW?!?!?!?

I have probably read every single children's fiction series sold at Barne's and Noble, whether it be Animorphs to the Warrior's series by Erin Hunter, to Harry Potter to Guardians of Ga'Hoole to LotR to C. S. Lewis to Percy Jackson and A Series of Unfortunate Events and Cirque du Freak- *pauses for a breath* to The Fire Wtihin series by Chris' D'Lacey and the Warrior/Sorceror Heir trilogy thing by the Chima lady and the Ranger's Apprentice series and on and on and on minus the Charlie Bone books- I hated those and I still don't know why.

I own the first three books of Artemis Fowl, as well as a few miscellaneous ones further into the series because I couldn't find them at the library. We need to start a riot! *throws books at kids*

A book series I really enjoy...hmmm

Melvin Burgess's Bloodtide and Bloodsong. Not really a series since it is just two books, but I have re-read these two books so many time :c

Status
Not open for further replies.