• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
large.jpg

Name: Erica Zōu.
School: Oxford Academy.
Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Personality: The epitome of a Queen Bee; Erica is your typical popular high-schooler with no heart. She's witty and sarcastic with a twinge of intimidation, and she's been taking her imaginary world be storm. Erica comes off as bossy and selfish (and she pretty much is), but her true friends know she's actually intelligent and over-all cheeky. It's not that hard to become a friend of hers, it's just that her strong personality makes her seem formidable. And most people just really annoy her, but she tries to be a bit more accepting.

History: Erica was born and raised in the heart of China for 6 years to an extremely well-off family that let her soak in the luxuries of life while she could. When she was 6, her parents marriage went up in flames and after going to court, Erica's mom won over a million dollars in a divorce settlement. The amount of money wasn't anything new, but they still took it with neatly groomed hands and flew off to America for a new life. Erica was already fluent in English, so she could have cared less about the abrupt moving. The only problem the Chinese-born had with the move was her dead-beat father didn't get to see her board the plane and fly to a better life on metal wings. Erica and her mother adjusted into a stunning mansion that was taken out of her rosy gold and fuchsia dreams, with a clear turquoise pool which she sees as her life source. Erica's gorgeous home and fairly attractive looks always landed her the center of attention, so she went along with it. Her spoiled upbringing led up to her cold demeanor which advanced onto a more rude aura as she grew older. Now that she's at Oxford Academy and attending nearly every AP class there is, she feels invincible and sees a bright light in her future.

Strengths:
  • Has been doing contortion for years; Fascinatingly flexible.
  • Logical thinker and headstrong.
  • Can swim like a mermaid and hold her breath for long periods of time.​
Weaknesses:
  • Gets jealous and clingy easily.
  • Can be brutally honest and/or manipulative.
  • Low pain tolerance.
Fears:
  • Almost a crippling phobia of lightning and thunder.
  • Being left alone in a creepy place.
  • Horror movies.

Habits:
  • Twirls hair around fingers when annoyed. When she is on the verge of punching someone, she'll pop her tongue constantly.
  • When she's comfortable around someone, she'll often stretch her arms out over her head.
  • When she's scared, she'll do the exact opposite and her arms will be glued to her sides.

Talents:
  • Speaks English and Chinese fluently, and is learning French and Arabic.
  • Can easily read people.
  • Has the ability to send people a single look that says "If-you-take-one-more-breath-in-my-direction-I'll-throw-you-out-the-nearest-window."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Noctis Sear

School: Oxford Academy

Sex: Male

Sexuality: "I...I think I like girls..."

Personality: Calm, courageous, big hearted, fearless, laidback

History: "I would not like to talk about it..but if I have to then I will...my sisters were brutally raped and murdered in front of me when I came home from school once. When I saw what happened I went unconscious for a couple of hours waking up in the middle of the hospital..I could cuts all up my arms and legs...I don't know what happened but it must have been bad...I hate to talk about it because it makes me extremely sad..."

Strengths:Guns
Cross-bows
Medical supplement
Science

Weaknesses:
Women
Running
Math
Fighting

Fears:
Women
Religion
Depression
Cats

Habits:
Noctis tends to blame himself whenever something
goes wrong. Noctis also tends to bite his nails when he is nervous. Noctis starts to smell like cheese when he is lying.

Talents:
Is good at shooting guns
Is decent at shooting a crossbow
Is very good at tending to someone/his own wounds

Appearance:
4t3bb5.jpg

Filling out a CS for sure!

images

Name:
Alexandra Kfampmeyer

Nickname:
Alex

School:
Oxford Academy

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Alex is a quiet, mysterious type. She always seems to be annoyed or just plain blank. She has that million dollar smirk but, rarely shows it to people she doesn't trust. You can hear her chuckle here and there but, once you notice she quickly go back to her same self. Alex sometimes rolls her eyes and if she does grow a friend, she becomes very protective over them and will hurt anyone who would hurt their friend anyway.

History:
"U-uh... Really?"

Alexandria grew up in a small place in Germany. Her parents were very strict and abusive, leading to her quietness and sensitiveness to being touched or talked to. They got caught by a neighbor and she was sent to the US, being put into a foster home. She was never taken being so much older and with all the scars on her body, along with her quiet and angry disposition. The foster let her go, sending her out on her own and already sending her to the Oxford Academy.

Strengths:
* Blank faced, shows no emotion most of the time.
* Will power
* Seriousness

Weaknesses:
* Trust issues
* Flinching, fear of more pain.

Fears:
* Torture
* Abuse
* Being brought back to her old life

Habits:
* Rolling her eyes
* Chuckling quietly at something